Chance Cuck Meetup in Denver Pt. 01

Story Info
Cuck Watches as she takes his long curved cock in her mouth.
3k words
3.55
8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Based in part on real life (the texting between her and him, me fully aware of it and participating in it) and in part on a cuck fantasy I've had for awhile (I really wanna watch her take his curved cock in her mouth, and wanna watch her fuck him)...

------------------------------

The fact that the conference took place in Denver was a complete coincidence, but the two of them went into it knowing full well that they wanted to take advantage of the geography to do something they'd been discussing -- wait, no, craving -- for a long time.

And it involved a third person, who at the time was unaware of it, but would find out soon enough. And the two were really excited to see how he might respond.

It was decided that I would take the lead, and so I mentioned to him that first day on the show floor that I'd love to see his office, check out the space and the vibe.

He invited me to come by towards the end of the day, which was perfect.

When I showed up, she joined me.

She looked spectacular, always took my breath away anyway, but today a colorful loose-fitting dress that flowed when she walked and somehow still managed to show off her tremendous body, revealing just enough cleavage and just enough leg to be enticing and alluring.

Hair. Perfect. Eyes. Gorgeous blue.

And that bright red lipstick, named Exhilarator which, if the pronunciation could be trusted, I hoped he and I would be doing shortly. Exhilarate her. Mmmm.

In the Uber on the way over, she and I didn't talk much, but both of us could feel the excitement in the air. The opportunity, the anticipation. Holding hands. Smiling a lot.

When he showed up in the lobby to get me, he was surprised to see her as well, and he instantly flushed red.

"You too know each other, right?" I said, smiling, because I knew very well how well they knew each other.

"We do," you said, stepping up confidently, and giving him a nice kiss on the cheek, maybe closer to his mouth than the cheek, but it was obvious from me watching that he enjoyed it. Welcomed it. With a hand soft on your bare arm. Gripping gently. Holding.

He regained his composure quickly, and gave us the quick tour of the office, seemingly showing us everything but I soon got the sense that he was simply leading us to his office rather than showing us all that he'd show an "ordinary" guest.

Which was interesting.

He looked good, I had to admit -- clean-shaven, nice smile, bright intelligent eyes, and a really nice body under fairly conservative clothes of suit slacks and unbuttoned collar shirt. The tie he'd worn on the show floor was apparently not required once he got back to his own domain.

"Here we are, make yourself at home," he ushered us into his spacious office and asked his assistant to hold his calls for a bit.

Also interesting.

Kindof like we'd planned it (which we kinda had), you sat on the comfy leather couch and I took one of the chairs opposite, with a low coffee table in between.

As he re-entered the office, he said, "Want something to drink? Have some flavored waters and stuff if you'd like..."

"Sounds great, whatever you have is fine," you said, and he grabbed a couple of cans from his mini fridge.

As he took a seat on the couch next to you, he said, switching his gaze back and forth between us, "So great to see you both, I knew that you two knew each other but didn't know how well."

I fielded that one.

"Um, for now let's just say very well." And I said it with a big ol' smile -- as he continued to look back and forth, you and me both smiling, he started to realize something was up.

"What's going on?" he asked quizzically.

Taking a drink and setting your can down on the coffee table, you said, looking straight at him, "I want to do something. With you."

Indicating me, you continued, "And I want him to watch."

And as you said it, you slid over on the couch next to him, and put your hand on the inside of his thigh, looking into his eyes.

"Ummm, okay, what is it you want to do?" he stammered.

"I want to do some of the things that we've been texting about."

"Wait, he knows?"

"He does. And I trust him fully. And you can too. Because I promise you this is going to be better than you imagined."

"Okay okay wait one second." He stood up, paced the floor, looking over at us, both smiling.

Paced some more, looked at us some more.

"You're cool with this?" looking at me.

"One thousand percent," I said. "And she's right, you can trust me."

"You two have been planning this?"

At that, you stood up, went over to him, took his face in your hands, and said, "We've been talking about it for months. We've been talking about YOU for months. Your words have fucking captivated me, and I need to see if it's real, if you're as good as I've imagined you to be. I'm dying to have your hands in my hair, I'm dying to have your hands on my hips, I'm dying to have your mouth on my breasts, and to sit on your face and feel your tongue in my pussy, I want to feel you gripping my ass. I want it, Jackson. I want it."

And you dropped your hands from his face, slid them around his neck, and pulled his face to yours, kissing his lips gently first, saying "I want it," and then kissing him longer, opening your mouth and letting your tongue slide into his as his slid into yours, "I want it, Jackson," mouths fully open now, head turned to the side, slight moan escapes his lips as his hands go around your waist and I watch as he begins to pull you to him, and I smile, knowing he's hooked and that I'm about to enjoy you at your very very finest...

He thinks for just a moment, he's quick on his feet, I have to give him that, and says to me, "Well, since you've been with her before, I'd like to enjoy some of what I've been dreaming about for myself, but then after that, well hell I'd be up for a bit of both."

And you face him again, you kiss him again. Standing, bodies tight to one another, faces pressed against one another. Urgent. Needing. You've both been curious for a very long time, and both desperate to find out if the words, the imagination, the flow, the cadence is as good in real life as it is virtually.

I watch as his hands explore your body -- your back, your shoulders, your arms, your shoulders, your back and then, inevitably, they land on your ass.

"Mmmmmm" I hear you moan into his mouth. "Fuck yes, grab it. Squeeze it, baby." And I watch ass your body somehow molds even closer to his, your hands on his lower back, pulling him into you.

Apparently, he's become quite hard in a very short amount of time, because all of a sudden I watch as your hips start to rise and fall, rock back and forth, and I know exactly what's happening.

His cock is pressed right up against your clit, and through his lightweight pants and the fabric of your dress, I'm certain you can feel how hard, how stiff, how firm, how big he is.

"Feel free to grind there all you like baby," he says in between breaths, "You like how that dick feels against your pussy?"

"Oh fuck yeah, I like to feel how hard I make you. And baby, he feels really. Fucking. hard."

"Mmhmm, you're not wrong." Breathless. He may not have control much longer.

"I feel like maybe it's time to go back to the couch," you say, and he says, "I agree, but first," and he reaches his hands up the back of your dress and with one easy fluid motion, slides the zipper down and slides the dress off your shoulders, and lets it fall to the floor, where you step out of it as he -- and I -- take in the vision that is your body.

Nicely tanned all over, so the white bra and panties stand out in contrast to the light brown skin, but more importantly, fuck, you look delicious. Delectable. Voluptuous. Sensual. Sizzling. Fuck, you look goooood.

The bra is next, removed easily and quickly. And my god your breasts are magnificent, full and heavy yet they remain high, almost like helium filled. And your pink nipples stand at attention as they touch the office air.

"The panties," you say, "stay on."

"For now," he says with a smile.

You smile back, and take his hand and take two steps back to the couch, and as you lay back with your head on a pillow at one end, you bring him down on top of you and his mouth instantly goes to your chest where you let out your first audible moan...

I watch as he devours your tits. His hands, his mouth, his lips, his tongue. It seems like they're everywhere at once, and I watch him squeeze one breast and suck hard on that nipple then he moves to the other one and flicks the nipple with his tongue as your body squirms underneath him.

"Fucking suck them, oh god yes suck my nipples, fuckkkk that feels sooo good."

Your hands are now frantically unbuttoning his shirt, pulling it out of the waistband of his pants so you can get the lower ones, and as soon as it's done you pull it off him, one arm at a time, until he's shirtless above you. Your hands next go to the front of his pants, you're feeling a need I haven't seen in you before, a need that may be fueled by the video tease he'd given you a few months prior, or maybe a need to feel that big hard cock in your hands and know that you were bringing him pleasure, knowing that he felt confident enough to show you.

I was pretty sure he wanted to do more than show you, but it was exciting as fuck to watch you undo his belt buckle, unsnap and then unzip the front of his pants, and then reach your hand inside his boxers to feel him as he now utters an audible moan and arches his back at the pleasure of your touch.

"Oooooooh fuckkkk baby your hand feels so good. Do you want to stroke him?"

"I do."

"Do it, feel how hard you make me"

"My god, ever since the first picture you sent me, I've been dying to get my hands on your curved deliciousness. Can we get these pants and boxers off you?"

"Most definitely," and he stands up quickly, hands to his sides where he loops his thumbs inside both pants and boxers, and then bends over and drops them down where he too quickly steps out of them, and then he stands again.

And as he stands, directly in front of you and in profile to me, it's apparent to both of us that he's bigger than he appeared in that video -- longer, slim but firm, hard. Very apparent upward curve. I know what you're thinking -- that curve's gonna hit my g-spot JUST RIGHT.

Your hands instantly go back to it, and you look up at him and smile.

"Mmmmm he's beautiful, don't you think?" Looking at me, and I nod my head. I have no words. I'm in awe both at the beauty of his cock and seeing your hands on it.

You continue, saying "I think we're going to need to get him wet in a minute, don't you, baby?"

"I do, but first, let's just see how wet she is," and he promptly kneels down on the floor before you, and you lay back as he gently kisses the front of your white panties, feeling the soft lush garden underneath, kissing all along the waistline and thighline before making his way directly between your legs and I watch as with one finger he pulls your panties to the side and just barely grazes your lips with the tip of his tongue, savoring that first taste, inhaling your smell, and sliding a finger inside to see how welcome it is...and as I watch your back arches and your hips thrust toward his face, your hands go to the back of his head, and I hear you say, "Fuck me with your face, baby"...

Watching him go down on you was a MUCH bigger turn-on than I'd anticipated, and I found myself getting uncomfortably hard inside my pants.

It was as much seeing him enjoy himself -- holding your panties to the side and working his magic on your pussy with his tongue -- as it was watching YOU enjoy YOURself.

It was a little like an out-of-body experience for me, as I watched him do to you what I've so enjoyed doing to you -- difference being this time finally getting to actually really SEE how you reacted -- your body, your face, your breathing, your voice -- to the intense pleasure you were receiving.

I was fascinated and fucking turned on all at the same time.

You, lying back on the couch, naked except for your white panties, which you'd worn especially for him.

Your hands -- one on the back of his head, the other on one of your breasts, caressing it, feeling its weight in your hand, squeezing it, and pinching the nipple.

As I certainly knew, you called that your motherboard, and I knew that by doing touching yourself that way you were making your pussy wetter and wetter.

Which, apparently, he was fully enjoying, if the sounds he was emitting were any indication. A little like moans but also a little like slurping, he was going to town, savoring every drop, consuming you, until he finally said "Baby? We need to get these panties off, I want to cover you with my mouth, I want you to soak me with your pussy."

And with no hesitation, you quickly lifted up your hips, raising your ass off the couch, and he slid his hands into the waistband at both sides and slid them down, fully exposing your luscious garden, and giving him full access.

Holding your thighs up so your legs and feet were now in the air over his head, he kissed and licked his way back up your thighs and buried his face in between your legs, and you moaned deeply as his tongue hungrily needingly found your clit.

And I smiled because I knew this was where you enjoyed providing clear and kind direction.

"Oh god baby, suck my clit."

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck yes just like that."

Your hands to the back of his head, and I could feel you fervently pulling his face into you.

"Squeeze my ass, baby, fucking squeeze me hard."

His hands lower your legs so they rest on his shoulders, but your hips are still high off the couch, and I watch as his hands move to your shapely round ass and he begins kneading firmly. Squeezing your cheeks. Gripping your warm flesh.

"Oh god damn fuck yes."

"Baby? Baby? Get one of your fingers wet, and slide it into my ass...I need it...I want it..."

He is loooving this direction, and I watch as he does precisely what you ask, licking his finger and then, as it slides in, you lift your hips up farther to allow him to bury it more deeply, and I hear you say, "Knuckle deep, baby, fuck yes let's gooooooo..."

And even from my chair, I could feel your body start to shake and tremble as you started to come.

Your hips now bucking, your legs not just resting on his shoulders but wrapped around his head pulling him into you

"Two fingers, in my pussy, now baby, now, curl them up, gonna come, gonna drench your face..."

And as he hits the g-spot I watch you erupt, and I watch him try to hold on, stay with you, taking gulps of air in between as your moans fill the office.

"Oh fuck oh god oh fuck oh god oh fuck oh fuck" your hands clawing at the back of his head as the orgasm crashes and then rolls through your body...until, finally, you're able to re-settle your hips on the couch release your grip from the back of his head, your moaning calms, and your breathing starts to slow back to somewhat normal.

And I watch his head pull away from your pussy -- I swear I can see his face glistening from your juices -- and he says, "Mmmmm baby your come tastes fucking delicious. Just like you said it would."

To which you reply, "Come up here, I wanna taste me on your lips."

And he makes a slow, steady, climb up your body, stopping to briefly kiss your nipples and your neck and then you greet his mouth openly, warmly, hungrily, embracing with tongues sliding between one another's lips, and I watch as you lick your glistening wetness off his lips, and suck his tongue dry. Fuckkkkk.

"I think I need more of that," you say, "Feel like serving it up to me another way?"

"Do you mean...?" he asks, with a knowing smile, because it's something you'd texted about with him.

"Mmhmm," you say, smiling back. "I want to taste me on that pretty curvy dick of yours."

"But that means..." he said, smiling bigger.

"Mmhmm," your smile now turning kindof devilish, "It means you need to fuck me first."

--------

Part 2 - He watches as they fuck on the office couch, as she's bent over the desk, and as she licks her juices all off of that curved cock

Part 3 - He's invited to participate and fulfills the fantasy of taking that curved cock in his mouth for the first time