All Comments on 'Chance Discovery'

by Gamblnluck

Sort by:
  • 114 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Generic trash story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kristine doesn't have to "turn pro", she makes nearly as much money as Jerry. Plus, her car is paid for.

Sandra stopped taking her pills? Well, maybe she did. Or maybe she does have just enough loyalty to Bob that she's taking her pills on the sly while she's having other men.

Not a bad little story at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; Usual BTB crap, oh what a surprise, he made sure he had his gun. What is it with American's, must have a firearm or I'm not a man. Tens of thousands of people killed every years, but must have the `right to bare arms'. Pillocks.

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
A good BTB story

I particularly liked this line:

" I realized discussions with my friends helped more than a group of counselors ever could. "

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

I thought it was a surprisingly realistic portrayal of how most guys would react to a cheating wife. No messing around, just kick her ass to the kerb as quickly as possible.

I think the only thing missing was a final scene between Kristine and her ex-husband, where she begs him to stop ruining her life. She obviously regretted being caught cheating, but losing everything would've really hammered home how badly she screwed up. A tearful and heartfelt apology would've rounded the story off nicely.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

OK I did get a laugh out of some of the revenge but not all I'm not a BTB nut. But sometimes I do get some satisfaction kick someone when he's down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just awfull!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done story, creative and presented well. In time any hobby seems to get a little old. I got ulcers over my anger with my ex, so my hobby became beating and throwing the boy toy through windows, yes i spent a total of 90 days in jail but it was worth it to me. No more ulcers at least.

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 2 years ago

In the phone conversation with her friend, Kristine talks about how much she really loves her husband and how she needs to stop stepping out on him (guilt). 8 years together. I'm thinking with a little work this marriage could have been saved.

MC is moron though. He knew both Kristine friends were 'round heel sluts' and never said anything to her about their behavior. If you are antidrug and your wife is best friends with two meth heads wouldn't you say something to her about it? Maybe suggest she stop hanging around them until they got their sh*t together?

All that said, this story was pretty boring. Author would rather write about MC and friends than MC and his marriage. By the end of it I was thinking MC might be gay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5. There are so few of these good stories in LW. I really wish they would just make a separate category for BTB or revenge stories so decent folks wouldn't have to wade through all of the wussy, pervert cuck shit.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Pretty solid story with decent character and plot development. I also found the underlying plot and character's reaction felt "real" and could have happened in real life. There were a few sections of the narrative that could have been told better or with more detailed description of events. I was on the fence of 4 vs 5*. Only decent LW story here today, so 5*. LOL

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Absolutely loved it. This Author gets it, total war, tell the friends and family the truth, tell the kids, don’t treat them like mushrooms. Follow the cheaters into the workplace, haunt them and hunt them. No Quarter!!!

Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes the direct immediate action is how most guys in twenties would react. Yes they would make mistakes, but most guys have a pack to support them. And yes, when the girls are hot and at least one is a known whore; her friends probably too.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

5 stars! When you piss off the ever increasing cuck readers and writers on this site, you have to know you've written one hell of a story. Maybe this will get THEM to pressure the Lit mods to give cucks their own category.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

"I could give one my pussy and the other my ass, but I don't think they'd be happy with that." - Why not?

\

Tammie's such a slut, why would one break up upset her so much?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Totally stupid women, men behaving badly, never asking themselves why they chose wives like that or why the women are driven to behave as they do. Perhaps the fishing trips and the gun penis substitute might give them a clue? Not a hope !

Should score well with the more simple-minded LW readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Only average at best.

Surprised the boyfriends were not packing bigger guns than the husband... that's the usual line, isn't it?

Bottom line she would not be kept out of the house and if there was a threat then he would be the one asked to keep away, all she had to do was say she was worried...

If I've gone to the expense of hiring someone, providing they work well and are no breaking company policies, having an affair at a previous job would only result in a quiet chat. Probably similar with a new gf. Jealous ex can't move on, but I will not put up with cheating and expect a prenup if we get that far. Now, where were we?

phill1cphill1cover 2 years ago

Revenge: who needs it?

You lost an anal whore. And you lived to tell of it WITHOUT any disease. This is worth ruining lives over?!

And, yeah, any story that leaves out an actual hashing out between spouses makes it even lamer (more lame). Wow, you did all this stuff and yet nothing about this tale says "believable" or "realistic". I've been married for almost 30 years and live in the suburbs. Admittedly, not in a Red State, where this kind of debauchery probably happens frequently, but, come on, who has the time for all this sex outside the home? I can barely leave without an itinerary that must pass inspection before I can go out. And it better not have "John" on it...she knows that's probably bullsh!t.

So, yeah, no meaningful closure and just a bunch of boring "revenge" antics. All over a real slut who seemingly, has no loyalty or discretion. The story generated a "2" for been-there-read-it-a-million-times WITH a believable confrontation...

phill1cphill1cover 2 years ago

"Dr beulahthebrit; Usual BTB crap, oh what a surprise, he made sure he had his gun. What is it with American's, must have a firearm or I'm not a man. Tens of thousands of people killed every years, but must have the `right to bare arms'. Pillocks."

My Dear Doctor,

You should recognize "over compensation" when it appears. The gun toters have a real lack of confidence in their own "love guns" so they need to have as many substitute penises as possible. True Story:

I'm at an IT training and the subject of guns comes up. One guy is like, "I spend about $250 us in ammo a month, me and the wife...we have about 20 firearms each." He, of course, had to take his gun with him, so he drove the 500 miles to the training, gun in the glove compartment, ammo separately stored in the trunk or wherever. The other "gun nut" was like, "we all belong to a conceal carry church." I mean, what do you say to the notion that attending a meeting with god requires a concealed carry gun? That you can't even go to f*cking CHURCH, the goddamn LORD's HOUSE, without a firearm. Just an awful need to be less impotent. And it not working...

You're right, you show someone a gun you better be prepared to use it because, if it's the US, where people tote guns everywhere, e.g., a Red state, the other guy has one too. So, again, the tale was NOT believable.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

A bit different but still pretty typical. Had a nice flow and the content was an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have never and still don’t understand why a guy, who can’t control his wife, wants to take it out on the guy who answers the wife’s call for some strange. The idiot should be spending his time trying to find out why he can’t keep his wife satisfied or why his judgement in women is so poor. The guy(s) popping his wife are not the problem.

Siska100Siska100over 2 years ago

Great story. I would certainly use a Scorched earth approach, making sure to get my revenge, if my wife cheated on me. And, I'd expect the same from her if I did!

Keep writing.

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

Not bad story but why is it a cheater will deny they are cheating even with evidence stacked against them. And can someone explain why a person cheating multiple times stil claims they "love" the husband also what is there to talk about? Thanks for the story.

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucksover 2 years ago

Not a bad little story, but I don't know of any man that got off that easy. My ex turned the kids against me. Stripped all of the bank accounts both business and personal and moved the funds off shore where they couldn't be touched by US Courts. She also accused me sexual abuse of my kids. All of this and she was the one that was cheating.

MormonJackMormonJackover 2 years ago

Always a great tale, Gamblnluck! Thank you.

This was something of a twist on most LW stories: the cheated-on hubby acted quickly and didn't have to play actor for a few days. Seven hours from finding out to exposing her. That's a record for LW tales. :) I've always wondered whether I would blow up and confront the cheater at the moment that I heard the news. Probably.

Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great Story! Thanks for the read.

If my husband ever cheated on me, I'd feed his ass to the gators....AFTER I used his balls for fish bait."

And if SHE cheats she ends up as chum on a shark fishing boat.

Its called mutually assured destruction

mordbrandmordbrandover 2 years ago

Birds of a feather flock together.

uk_writer_53uk_writer_53over 2 years ago

Sorry this has sweet FA to do with a loving wife.

fishgetterfishgetterover 2 years ago

Bryan's wife recognized her. "She works with Brian.""""" WHO IS BRYAN?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not literature and not erotic...don't quit your day job

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

I like the Cajun girl. She sounds fun. But your real triumph here is the airhorn. That needs to become a cultural thing: announce cheating whenever it occurs. Not to mention the free yard sale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What about this would be considered "erotic"?

TonyspencerTonyspencerover 2 years ago

Good old-school burn the bitches. OK, a bit silly, but refreshingly LW reading amongst all the overwhelmingly dull stories about pseudo-y-chromes getting off on sloppy seconds. Should be worth only 3.5 stars for literary merit, but hell, it gets 5 for being an oasis in the sterile desert that LW has become of late where decent stories are hard to come by.

PeelercrabPeelercrabover 2 years ago

One of the greatest things many LW stories have in common is "The Girls". In my first marriage my wife went out with "the girls". Then she came home and one of her friends had crossed the line with a local lothario. I confronted him and he said where he came from "everybody was fricking everybody". He was from Norfolk, VA. Then the guy who was cheated on became a coke dealer and made one of my best friends wife a coke whore. Welcome to the "real world".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit - Americans shoved our guns up your cucky asses 250 years ago and you still haven't recovered. Went from ruling the world to a country being turned into a mosque because all of the British men are pussies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Phill1c - Can you show us on the doll where the gun touched you?? You always sound like a little pussy hiding beyond your wife's skirt. Don't like guns...GREAT!! I'm sure I don't like most of the shit you like but I don't constantly whine about...so STFU!!

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

3* is about all I can give you on this one and that's because of how quickly he got rid of her. The rest was pretty dry and emotionless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Phill1c the typical little liberal bitch that thinks just because he doesn't like guns no one should have them. Bet you don't have problem with pedophiles either do you bitch???

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Ohhh, cha'! You sho' got dat sou'f Louisiana down good!

.

When I read that the cheaters' wives were in their thirties with teenaged children, it hardly registered as unique in that part of the world! I have family - a couple 'a times removed - where a woman became a grandmother at 37!

.

Damn fine writin', and even better story-tellin'! I'm still waiting for you to write one where the wife's BF gets taken out to the Atchafalaya and turned loose.... I heard an ol' grandmama once say, "Dey's places what be so far back in da Atchafalaya, dat the ol' wind get lost in dere!"

.

5/5! As always......

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

@Anonymous Re: "I have never and still don’t understand why a guy" - Why do you blame the guy for not keeping "his wife satisfied," rather than the wife for being a slut? While I disagree when the lover boys are beat up, I have no problem with their wives learning about the man-sluts they've married.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

@phill1c

.

You're one of those people who are just so anxious to impose your will on others. You obviously have not looked at US "gun crime" stats, which clearly show the worst gun crime is in places with the worst restrictions on fir arms. "Common sense gun laws" are only followed by law-abiding and not by criminals. Furthermore, the "game" played by the Soros-friendly prosecutors in the gun-free shitholes (e.g. Chicago aka Chiraq; NYC, Newark, D.C.; Baltimore aka Murdermore, Eh-Lay, etc.) is to drop the Federal gun charges and make a deal on the state charges, such as attempted murder, ag-assault, robbery, brandishing, felon in-possession of a firearm etc. The perps always cop, because there is NO good-time or early release in the Federal system. So, in 92% of all "gun crimes" the Federal charges are dropped. It's a joke.

.

It's never about "gun safety" or "gun crimes"; it's about population control. The difference between a citizen and a subject is the God given right to defend one's self. No government can be trusted fully, so The Founders understood that a Free People need to be LEGALLY ARMED. I need only to direct you to a film where "only the police and military had (need) weapons" (a familiar sop of the Left): Schindler's List.

.

Stop projecting your Freudian insecurities whereby you confuse the pistol and the penis. I've never confused the two, but then I'm an expert with BOTH! LULZ!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

“Birds of a feather, flock together,

So do pigs an swine,

Rats an mice have their choice,

An so will I have mine.”

Not my words, but they do apply.

LOVE. slap*hapy*papy #9

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

I'll state right off that at first I thought we might have gotten a fun story but it son devolved into a cliche laden story where everything went perfectly, to a fault, for the husbands.

It felt thrown together, more like a BTB Frankensteins monster. Lacked any feel of realism, though in my shame I still made it all the way through hoping it would taper off into something grounded in the world the rest of us live in, but it didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Zero emotion . There was a story but it read like a fact file .

Get someone to maybe give you a proof read before you publish ,but don't give up writing . You just need to work on it bit more .

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

That was fun. There are only so many ways to catch a cheating spouse. After that, it's all about the reaction.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years agoAuthor

I am amazed how many people take offense some of my characters pack a weapon. Brits say 'beat the shit out of the punter" Others say stand up and fight like a man. BULLSHIT.

Is gun violence real? Yes. In Chicago where they have the toughest laws in the country, they shoot each other nightly over insults. Same in some cities here in Louisiana.

What is a smaller guy going to do against a big guy, just accept his asskicking?

Guess what ...David did not accept it against Goliath either. He stepped out of convention, refused the armor offered and fought the fight his way. Knowing the next guy might be ready to escalate stops many a confrontation.

In this story, the guy simply shows he is ready. Then moves away and avoids direct confrontation.

For a few of the points mentioned in the comments.

fishgetter: ??? For the person who asked who Brian was. He was the guy unavailable the night Kristine and Sandra were going to meet with the other two. Brian's wife recognized one of the women as a coworker.

Another asked why Tammie, being such a whore would worry about losing a boyfriend... DUHHH of course she wouldn't. That was simply a ploy for Kristine and Sandra to get away.

Now I agree, the MC should have wondered about his wife being friends with two sluts and her not going along. Simple answer is he trusted her. They were friends for years. Do you still have friends with whom you do not share the same values any more? But they remain dear friends?

And yes Kristine was conflicted. She wanted the excitement of wild sex despite the risk she wanted to have the MC's baby. Would she have gone back to being a slut later? Probably.

Finally why is every story supposed to have explicit sex? "What about this would be considered "erotic"?" is a frequent comment. Well, simply because SEX and fidelity, is the backdrop.

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
Interesting

The story was interesting but not enough was done the three jackasses that destroyed the marriages. Real bad thing is he spent too much time fishing instead of taking of his wife, same story different characters. Well written though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One word - DUMB. My guess is that the writer's personal experiences were the catalyst for this "story". This is a sexually oriented site, but not a word of sex in it. We may all see him soon on Dr. Phil's show.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Great story! Just a good old fashioned cheating wife BTB, made so much better as it really pisses off the gentle cuck fans. Drbeulah, when I want to bare arms, I wear a short sleeve shirt. If I want to bear arms, then I carry a SIG. I bear legal arms because every Jamal, Hector, and Billy Clyde carries an illegal arm where I come from and I don't even live in Chicago. I haven't shot, or even pointed a gun at anyone since I left the Army. But if I need to, then it's there. I also carry a very nice collapsible asp where bearing those arms isn't permitted.

Phill1c, you seem proud to be a whiney, blue state liberal,maybe even Illinois, a notably non-violent state. Why don't you join Uncle Squint, Beto,and Bernie, when they come for the poor ignorant Red State's guns? That'll be some fun. I doubt Jamal and Hector will give theirs up either. Again, Great story Gamblinluck.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 2 years ago

Loved it. Amidst all the cuck shit it's nice to see a good old fashioned BTB LW tale!!!

driv2u2driv2u2over 2 years ago

Things seem to fall into place , was waiting for the lottery win day after his divorce or reassemble his delta squadron, then the three whores of Babylon to Mexico .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was OK. Always hard to understand how such a fucked up selfish immoral whore can pass muster as a loyal loving wife, until incontrovertible evidence is revealed. Its like a guy doesn't realize he's married to an Aardvark until a DNA test Proves that the animal he's been married to and horse fucking is not a real woman. Women like Kristine and her ilk REEK with arrogance, entitlement, self centered obnoxious behavior and absolutely no morals or ethics. They laugh at other people's misfortunes and carry themselves like their shit doesn't stink. The only person who is dumber than Kristine is the poltroon who married her. Hopefully he will do a better job of getting to know the next woman he partners up with.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

sorry couldnt get my head around women sitting around a kitchen table talking about guys hung like horses, getting their pussies stretched. do they want to be able to drive a truck through their pussies?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Shitty story. No sex, no fun - just toxic, gun-toting MAGA masculinity.

Richie4110Richie4110over 2 years ago

Just a tad over the top but I was able to suspend disbelief and enjoy the read.

Thanks

zeuspmzeuspmover 2 years ago

"In Chicago where they have the toughest laws in the country, they shoot each other nightly over insults. Same in some cities here in Louisiana"

yeah.. it doesn't work when surrounding area has lax gun laws.. this arguement alone shows how dumb you are.. switch to some trump related media dude.. cause writing complex interesting characters isn't for you.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 2 years ago

Phill1c seems very upset that Americans have the right to keep and bear arms. But, from that, flow other rights. We Americans aren't subject to laws in which the government can penalize you for politically incorrect speech, as in Canada or the UK, not fine you $5,000 and throw you out of work if you don't want to take a vaccine which has not had any long-term effects studied.

Mr 1c said that he didn't live in a "Red State," but if he took time to actually pay attention to the news, the places that murders happen most frequently are not out in the rural areas, where almost everyone has a firearm -- my closest neighbors are bears and coyotes, so yeah, it's wise for me to protect the family and the critters and the farm -- but in the larger cities, the "blue" areas that exist even in "red" states.

You can find that part in the news, but the part you can't find in the newspapers or television news, but is evident when you look at the underlying statistics, is that our big cities are reasonably safe, at least for white people. When you read about another killing in St Louis of Philly or Chicago, nine times out of ten, both the perp and the victim are black, in cities that are, despite the impressions people have, not majority black.

Out in the white suburbs and rural areas, murder rates are pretty low.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 2 years ago

The story itself? The aggrieved husbands do everything right, and the cheating wives do everything wrong. The husbands are always saints and the wives always sinners, but in that kind of world, the obvious question that is never asked: why would these wives screw around on such perfect, perfect husbands?

If you were the cuckolded husband, would you really go around announcing it to all of her friends, her co-workers, her relatives, that your wife didn't think you were good enough in bed to not look for better elsewhere? As much as the husbands in stories like these are trying to get everyone to see their straying wives as just sluts, most of the people who hear such stories are going to think, hey, maybe the cheated on husband is more of a dud than a stud.

Revenge after the fact? The men in this, and several other, stories, just can't get over things. If you've got to divorce your wife, divorce your wife and make it as complete a break as you can. If you don't have kids, you can simply never, ever see her again, which is how a divorce ought to go. The men in this story are still obsessed with their ex-wives, continue to play dirty tricks on them, continue to stalk them to find out whom they are dating and warn the men off. That's not what a man does; that's what a petulant little boy would try.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

@zeuspm, right on! Gun control can't work when you can just cross the state line where the gun laws are lax.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 2 years ago

Mr Brooks wrote, "@zeuspm, right on! Gun control can't work when you can just cross the state line where the gun laws are lax."

Gun control works best where gun laws are lax, because then you can take your weapon out and actually practice with it, can get good at hitting the target for which you aim. In cities with strict gun control laws, there are far fewer opportunities to practice controlling your weapon, and that's demonstrated by the horrible marksmanship of the gang bangers and thugs. When you look at the statistics, you'll find that the bad guys shoot about five times as many people as they actually kill.

t8ntliklyt8ntliklyover 2 years ago

Wait. WHAT! The guys soon to be ex's "their mid to late thirties a few years older than us" and then you go on to say that their children were in their teen? If the children were 13, they would have to have been married at 17. College, Does not compute. Ok, it is your story though.

Story just didn't work for me 3 Stars only. Will check out some of your other work though to see if maybe this one was written on an off day

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Getting divorced with no kids is usually a simple thing in a “no fault” state. Dump the bitch and move on. Throw in a couple younger kids and the spouse with the penis gets fucked in the ass.

You boys and your guns worries, give me a break. Joe is a gun owner. I say establish a reasonable national gun permit with a solid background check for the millions of responsible gun owners, then actually enforce the fucking law against criminal, crazy, and straw buyers. Also, “hunting “ with an AR15? If you’re such a poor shot that you need to use a 30 round semi-automatic then you should be able to get a hunting license!

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Oh, In my last comment I didn’t mean to imply I’m against gun ownership. I own a gun. I’m completely in favor of RESPONSIBLE gun ownership. Enjoyed the tail, even with the gaffe with teenagers parents being mid thirty.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years agoAuthor

Why is everybody assuming parents in their thirties having teenage kids a gaffe. Maybe I was not clear. The MC, his wife and the other two girls who had been rooomates would be about 29 at most figuring graduating college. at 22.

The wives of the cheating husbands were (i thought depicted) to be several years old but still in their thirties. If they had kids at 21 or 22 and were 36, the kids would be mid teens. Average age of first time motherhood has recently gone up to 29, but I can assure you many women are pregnant by 20. I will not racially profile, but that age drops here by race. I have met MANY women who are grandmother by the time they are 40.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years agoAuthor

Many of the small details I drop into my stories are accurate to the lifestyle here in Louisiana. Putting clothing, appliances and furniture on the curb as giveaway items is very common, as is the use of airhorns for boating.

Likewise, many own or lease 'fishing camps' some do double duty as hunting camps.

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleover 2 years ago

What a farce. A comic book of a porn story becomes a platform for defensive gun nuts whining about their precious 9 millimeter penis enlargers.

Spare me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it. In my area "gun control" means using BOTH hands. The age thing sounds right to me, as my wife and I got married at 19. A lot of people I know have a hunting cabin up north, that can be used as a jumping off point to go fishing or off roading.

Glad to see RAAC was off the table, but bummed that the BTB was a little light for both sets of cheaters (well all 6 anyway). As they say, sometimes being in the right place at the right time pays off big time, and in this case it sure did. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The thing that popped out to me was after the bullhorn announcement & Kristine proclaiming her innocence. He could've blown her out of the water talking about her deep kissing in the bar, the lie of BEING in the bar when she's supposed to be comforting Tammie, and finally, but mostly!! telling her that he was home as his car's being serviced, recording her talk with Sandra when she talked about loving strange cocks in her. Of course, this might've shortened the story, but with a bit of editing, it could've been reduced anyway. However, I thoroughly enjoyed the story -- loving when the wronged spouse fighting back in retaliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the story a lot.... but heavens!! Punctuation! Don't they teach it there in Louisiana, at least a little bit? I hope they do. When you write a question or statement. & ID the person making it, there should be a comma, not a period. Placement of, especially commas, are important; slight differences will change what you want to say. Same with your wording, & putting the words in proper order. I had to reread too many lines to know what the intention was.

Proofreading is needed; not only you, but too many writers (authors) on this site. (I'm not sure where all this gun control stuff came from; it was, for the story, a small part.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Minus two stars when the protagonist goes crazy with insults and over-done retribution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good until he needed a gun to be a man. Honestly, nothing says pussy louder than carrying a gun

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't get his need to utterly destroy his ex-wife's life. She made the choice and paid the consequences. Divorce her, move on and have a good life.

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

"I hope you aren't offended but it sounds like your wife is an anal whore from the way they described it." Come for the drama, stay for the comedy!

tizwickytizwickyover 2 years ago

Another masterpiece 5 stars. Great revenge without breaking the peace. Thinking mans revenge well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Low-class language, naive dialogue.

"Ed and Don watched them as they followed Jason and I outside and watched us drive away." They followed Jason and ME outside ..."

"To say _______ would be an understatement.” Greatly overused phrase. Just say "________."

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Excellent story and well written. 5 BIG FAT STARS!

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
Coupla Comments

GamblInluck, your skills are definitely improving. Hidden among the BS in comments below are a couple pieces of advice that I agree with. Overall, a refreshing (I plagarized that word from another commenter) joyful romp. Thanks for the submission.

.

To the commenters in general, thank you for my tears of laughter. As Bugs Bunny would say, "What a bunch of maroons." Seriously folks? It's an LW story on Lit. How you get gun restrictions, pistol vs. penis envy, political drivel, and even accuse each other of pedophilia is too funny. Get a life.

.

Finally, some of the commenters have some serious reading comprehension and basic math problems. When someone takes the time to question, "Who is Brian?" I have to wonder how they can exist in this world. (I also worry that they might vote in our elections.) Seriously, if you are confused, go back and read the part of the story you skimmed too fast. And how do the two narrative observations that, A) the kids were in their teens and, B) the parents were in their thirties create a conflict? My advice, if you can't do the math in your head, try pencil and paper. If still struggling, either use a calculator or ask someone that passed basic mathematics to help you.

.

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done. Why do I get the idea something similar to this may have happened? Great story line, good grammar, and editing.no need to comment on the commenters. If it actually happen, you obviously embellished it. The guys won this time. Good for our egos. Funny thing is though, we all know it is going on out there, and we could be next.

XYZ

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Well written burn the bitch story, better to be rid of them before you start having kids. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Alright folks, if you wanted a cuckold story, this wasn't it! Hahaha. I thought it was damn good! Sometimes you need "scorched earth" style actions. There was no real violence so everyone needs to simmer down. I thought it was very good. This is about consequences more than anything. Great job, partner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He should’ve killed everyone in the bar. They’re all cheaters and scum. Fucking bitches should all die.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 2 years ago

@sbrooks103x4 months ago

"I could give one my pussy and the other my ass, but I don't think they'd be happy with that." - Why not? - Didn't you read the story, the guys didn't like having the other guys cum on them.

\

Tammie's such a slut, why would one break up upset her so much? - That was the "story" so they could get out of the house.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm gettin' a custom T-shirt printed up to wear.

On the front, it'll read "I am ULTRA-MAGA!"

On the back will be "Who the hell is Spartacus?"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I mean ,Where is the forgiveness ? They were just bored housewives relieving boredom. With a little meekness they could have come to a mutually satisfying intimate cosy marital bliss filled lives if they weren't so closed minded and full of testosterone!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story I know it is all fiction BUT why do women stay married just to cheat for a bit of strange ??????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really don't know why people take the effort to write stories like this, especially on an erotic website. This is certainly not the only one of this type on here, but damn, people, lighten up.

norcal62norcal62almost 2 years ago

Review construction of paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Paragraphs look fine. Leave them alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story illustrates the plain fact that beating up unknown males instead of a traitorous wife is futile. Unfulfilling. Empty. Stupid. (Not knowing any better is dumb, knowing better and doing it anyway is stupid.) The wife is special: one in a hundred million. The males are meaningless: there's two billion of them. This implies that ALL LW stories that involve beating up the wife's fucker are stupid. And THAT implies that ALL readers that demand a beat down are also stupid. How does that feel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good story. Gamblnluck is the author and the author controls the story. Liked the flow and resolution. Others can write their own stories and see how they do

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your writing is very good, but I feel like you added too many players and things got a bit confusing. You have real talent.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

What cracked me up throughout the story was little nuggets of I should if done that or why didn't I do that? It's like your favorite thing is cuckolding and ridiculing guys which becomes obvious given your Femdom Fetish. Forget loving wives and stick to what you love wimpy husband's and slut wives🤫

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

Good story and I really like the GF at the end. If you haven't been there, you don't know how hard it is to suspect your spouse of cheating. My opinion is they got off easy, but what more can you do?

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 1 year ago

as always well done

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good, but it would have been nice to hear more if the aftermath on his ex.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Would have been great to include the regrets if the exs, but a good story, nonetheless.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGamblnluck@Gamblnluck
I have been reading stories here for years. I had written stories for a role reversal site and wanted to expand that endeavor. Recently a friend asked me how I liked retirement and what I did with my time. I told him I write internet porn stories. As he looked surprised, I sai...