Chance Discovery

Story Info
Accidental discovery of his wife's activities.
10.3k words
4.35
135.2k
128
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,295 Followers

I was in my home office filling out an invoice for one of my customers when I heard my front door open. Generally I call out to my wife, Kristine to say hello and let her know I am home. I held off because I was half way down the page entering the itemized charges and did not want to lose my place. That hesitation served me well.

"Hey girl, Jerry isn't home is he?" I heard. I recognized the voice. It was Sandra, our neighbor and one of Kristine's closest friends. She must have seen Kristine get home and came over.

"Nope. His car isn't in the drive or the garage. He said he had some stuff to do today. What's up?" my wife answered as she walked into the kitchen. I heard the fridge door open.

I was only home without my car because it was in the shop. The dealership had given me a ride me home since it was closer than my regular office. I often worked from home so I could work as well here as at my office downtown.

"Great, you up for some fun tonight? Sandra asked. "Want to get your pussy filled?" Now THAT got my full intention. I forgot all about that invoice. I reached for my phone and began to record the conversation.

Kristine giggled. "I'd love to, but this is short notice. I'm not sure I can get away. Jerry said something about us going out to dinner. I thought I'd relax and have a glass or two of wine. Want some?"

My home office was a converted room just off the kitchen. I clicked off the desk lamp and turned off the computer monitor. The door was slightly open and I did not want either woman to realize I was listening. I heard the tinkle of glasses. They were too busy getting glasses out for their wine to hear me.

"Aww come on, help a girl out. Tammy was supposed to be my wing girl tonight but her mother called. She is sick with some kind of stomach bug so Tammy had to go over there and help out." Sandra said. "We had a double date lined up with Eric and Rich."

Tammie was the third component of the trio. They started calling themselves the 'three amigos' back in college. Sandra and Kristine attended the same high school. Tammy joined them their freshman year of college. The three roomed together for much of their time in college. I had always suspected they shared more than an apartment.

I met Kristine while in college and we began dating our senior year. So I knew both Tammie and Sandra well. Both women had the sex drive and morals of minks. Both would fuck at the drop of a hat. If they even sort of liked the guy, they'd spread their legs on a first date. They had both offered me a shot a few times. I turned them down because I was with Kristine. Kristine was far more reserved, the cautious one of the group. Not a prude by any means but not a slut either.

At least that had been my impression while we dated and for the seven years of our marriage. She had admittedly been "pretty active" sexually before we met, but she had always been loyal to me after that. I never had a reason to doubt her for any of the time we had been together. Until now. Hearing this conversation, I realized my trustin my wife's fidelity had been sorely misplaced.

Sandra was on her third marriage. Neither she nor her first two husbands could keep from straying. That was certainly true of her first husband. He'd screw any girl who would hold still long enough. Her second husband began an affair after he caught Sandra with a coworker. I thought that justified since he had already filed for divorce. Of course Sandra claimed it was cheating. In her twisted ideology she could do what she wanted but her husband should remain faithful.

I liked her present husband. He worked for the same company I did. As a service rep he had to travel out of town a couple times a month. He was a hard worker and a friend. He met Sandra at a party when I invited him to my house. He and Sandra had been married for just shy of two years now. As soon as a house became available down the street they bought it.

Tammie never got married. She had been engaged a few times but got cold feet each time. I suspected she wanted her freedom to mess around more than she wanted a husband. She'd joke how variety was the spice of life.

"You bitch! You know how much I want to go with you and get my ass fucked raw. But I fuckin' love Jerry.' Kristine declared. "I don't want to screw up what I have with him."

"So? Just because you love him doesn't mean you don't deserve to have some fun." Sandra declared. 'These guys are just stress relief. They certainly aren't keepers for anything long term. Just toys."

"I take it Bob is out of town?" Kristine asked. Sandra said yes until tomorrow so she wanted to go 'get a little tonight'. "You mean get a LOT. " Kristine giggled. "Both those guys are hung like horses. I'll bet they pop viagra each time they have a date. No man I know can keep it up like them after cumming. And they can pound you without cumming. You know that son of a bitch Eric stuffed that thing up my ass the last time he had me. He just pulled it out of my pussy after I came and rammed it right in. I was glad I had lubed up my butthole ahead of time. It still hurt like Hell. He wouldn't stop pounding away. I was raw for days, afraid to take a crap."

"Oh yeah, that was so funny." Sandra said, laughing. "You squealed like a pig when he did that. He popped you on the butt like he was riding a bronc. Then you started cumming again.You bitched him out saying you weren't going to let him screw you any more and a little later, there you were, bent over begging for more of his cock. Admit it. You are as big a slut as me."

"So why do you need me, tonight? You can handle both those guys. I know you've pulled trains before and never batted an eye." Kristine asked.

"You know those guys have a thing about sticking their cocks in the same hole his buddy just fucked. They'll lick a pussy after they fucked it but won't think of sticking their cock in some other guy's spunk. Even when we all three fuck them in the same room, they still refuse to switch partners. They are happy to watch us girls eat each other's pussy but they act like each other's cum is toxic. We've all fucked each one of those guys but never two guys the same night. Brian is gone tonight. If you don't go I'll have to pick either Eric or Richard and whoever is left out is gonna be pissed. I could give one my pussy and the other my ass, but I don't think they'd be happy with that."

'Damn girl, my pussy is soaked right now just from us talking." Kristine giggled. "I ought to push you to the floor and ride your face."

"If you'll agree to go, I'll not only eat your pussy but lick your asshole." Sandra said. "I fuckin' want to get laid tonight. I need my snatch stretched and those guys will do it."

"My problem is getting away." Kristine said. "Usually I just go with you and Tammie when Jerry goes to the fish camp. He thinks I don't like to sit around out there in the swamp. I like it sometimes. I just like to get my pussy stretched by a little strange cock more. And I might have to give up these boytoys before too long. We are talking about having a baby. None of those guys look enough like Bob to risk letting them knock me up. And they refuse condoms."

"Okay, how about this. You tell Jerry that Tammie just broke up with her latest boyfriend, which is true by the way. She is feeling bad about it so we need to go over and console her. Maybe drink wine and just have a girl's night. That'll also give you an excuse for staying out really late or even not come home until morning. We'll take my car and claim to be too drunk to drive home. Tammie will back us up."

"You pick out a hot little dress and get your fuck me heels and take it to my house before Jerry gets home. Then you leave here dressed in regular casual clothes and change at my house. Jerry is sitting here none the wiser pumping his dick with his hand. I know. Just to really get him going, I'll be here. I'll thank him for being so considerate of our friend and give him a big hug. I'll rub my tits on his chest and maybe slip him some tongue."

"Leave my husband be, you slut." Kristine laughed. "You are supposed to be a happily married woman now, remember? Plus I don't want to share Jerry'

Sandra giggled. "You'll share all three of your holes with other men but you don't want to share your man, huh?" "Nope" was the answer. "I wouldn't want to share Bob either. I'm woman enough to give him everything he'd ever need plus have some left over for my boys. Well let's get your clothes and stuff together and get it over to my house before Jerry gets home. Otherwise we are screwed. Or rather we DON'T get screwed."

I waited, sitting there in the darkness of my office thinking about what I had just heard. My supposedly faithful wife had been cheating on me with at least these three guys and her two girlfriends. Who knows how many others preceded them. I waited until I heard them come back from the bedroom. "Let me peek outside first to make sure Jerry is not pulling up." Sandra said. "Okay coast is clear. Let's haul ass!" I heard the front door open and close.

I headed out the back door and around the house. I watched as Kristine and Sandra turned to the right towards her house, two houses down the street. As soon as they were out of sight, I turned left at a fast walk. Before I got to the next block I was already dialing my brother.

My guts were churning from the anger I felt. Yes, I had loved Kristine with all my heart until about a half hour ago. We had even been talking about starting a family. What I heard soured my feelings, filling me with rage. I started imagining several scenarios, from following her and shooting the bastard she was cheating with to using one of those telescoping batons. and breaking a few bones. Both scenarios would get me arrested. I pulled out my phone and called my brother.

'Oh shit, dude!" Jason declared when I explained the situation. " I had no idea they were doing that stuff. Tammie is one hot slut. You know I screwed her a few times before I met Sue. Tammie is a hot fuck but not marriage material. I kept wondering who else she might be doing. Sandra was a wild card too. I figured she might be a wild fuck but not somebody for ANY kind of relationship. So what are you gonna do?" Jason knew the girls almost as long as I had.

I told him to come pick me up. By the time he picked me up twenty minutes later, the car dealership called to tell me my car was ready. I had him drive me there. "Let's go to the Grill and have a beer. I have some of the guys meeting us there." Jason said when I came outside after paying my bill. I was not feeling like drinking but Jason told me to buck up and be there. "I got you covered." I followed his lead.

I knew both guys waiting for us. They were mutual friends of my brother and me. They'd have my back. One had gone through a divorce a few years before. He told me how bad it was but then laughed and repeated the old joke about why divorces were so expensive....they were worth it.

I told the three that I did not really have that much to lose in a divorce. We had just bought our home three years before so had almost no equity to speak of. I had been concentrating on paying off my college loans as fast as possible so we had only a few thousand in savings and checking combined. Kristine made almost as much selling medical supplies as I did as a consultant. Alimony was not an issue nor were children.

I wanted revenge. Scorched earth. I wanted to identify the bastards and do as much damage to them as possible. I had no idea who they were. Having stated my goals, the three men started grinning. 'We can do this." Don said. "We go to the bar or wherever they are going to meet. I'll watch the bastards and get their license plate numbers. You know my brother is a cop. I can find out who they are."

"Do you happen to have a find your phone app on her cell?" Ed asked. I nodded. Kristine was always leaving her phone somewhere. Usually all I had to do was call it and listen for it to ring. But sometimes it was in her car. For someone who needed it so much for work Kristine was very careless. I thought briefly to wait and see if I could get information off her phone but I had the impression these liaisons were scheduled by Tammie and Sandra. Kristine went along as another set of willing fuck holes.

"Damn, boy!" Don said with a chuckle at my statement. 'You aren't cutting your wife any slack."

"My soon to be EX wife, the slut." I corrected him. Jason and Ed called their wives to tell them they had to help a buddy out tonight and they would explain later. Don was still single. He was still too gun shy to even have a steady girlfriend.

"How big are these guys if it comes to that?" Ed asked. "Just want to know if I need to have my telescoping baton handy." I told him I had one and would be carrying it but I did not plan to stand around long enough to get into trouble. I was going to let them know they were caught, take some pictures and get out of Dodge. If Don could watch them and get their license plates we'd have enough. 'Yeah, a fight might kinda spoil the mood tonight. And a shooting would be worse." I knew Ed shared the same philosophy as Jason, Don and myself. Never start trouble, and get away if you can. But before you let yourself get your ass handed to you, you nuke the other bastard.

"Hey Dude, would you mind if I popped Kristine later?" Ed asked grinning.

"You don't have to wait as far as I am concerned. I am finished with her. You might have to take sloppy seconds after her boyfriend tonight though." I grinned back. "Only thing, as good as she is, I'm not sure if she is worth being your final fuck. You know Melody is gonna cut your cock off as soon as she finds out." Don and Jason chortled. The banter made me feel a little better.

Leaving the three to get ready for tonight, I headed home. My phone rang before I got there. It was Kristine. "Hey babe." she began, cheerfully. "Look I know we talked about going to dinner tonight but something came up." yeah bitch, like your boyfriend's cock.

"Tammie is all upset. It seems she broke up with her latest boyfriend and she needs to talk it out." Kristine began. I asked her if he caught her fucking some other guy. She stuttered in surprise. "Uhh, I don't know why. Just that she is really upset. She thought this guy might be the one." I laughed at that. I could not help it. "Seriously. She is upset. Sandra and I are going to go over to her house and sit with her. Probably drink a bottle or three of wine. Whatever it takes. We just want her to know we care about her. You don't have a problem with that do you?"

"I'd never have a problem with somebody taking care of a friend in need." I said. "Solid relationships are hard to come by. You know, somebody you trust and know has your back and is looking out for you at all times."

Kristine seemed to pause. (or was that just my imagination?). "Thanks honey. I'll be heading out in a few." I told her I would be home in just a few minutes myself. She was still there when I arrived.

"Not going to take a bag along in case you stay over?" I asked, when I got home to see her with only her purse. "Like you and Sandra have too much to drink to drive safely?" She stammered and said she had a toothbrush in her purse. "Yeah, I guess with only you three women there you can sleep in the nude." I laughed. She colored nicely.

She walked out the door. I hustled to my room to take my suit off and change into jeans and a shirt that would be suitable to wear into a bar. I wanted a shirt I could wear outside my pants because I clipped my pistol inside my pants on my right flank. I put my own telescoping baton in my right back pocket and my wallet in my left. I hoped I would not have to use either weapon but I would rather hurt somebody than get hurt myself if it came down to it. Arrest would be inevitable either way.

I called my brother Jason. He had hustled home himself as soon as we left the bar. He had traded cars with Don to keep his from being recognized. I walked out my front door and began the trek to the left again. Jason picked me up. We made a block and sat down the street where we could watch Sandra's house. We hoped they had not left already but honestly figured the women would take some time to get ready.

After an hour of sitting, we were both bored and ansty. According to the find the phone app, she was still at Sandy's but I wondered if she left it behind. I decided to call Kristine. "Hey!" I said when she answered. "How is Tammie doing?" She stammered. I did not let her get too far. 'Put her on and let me talk to her. I'll give her a little pep talk. Maybe I can introduce her to one of the guys at the office. Worked for Sandra. She and Bob seem pretty happy."

"We aren't there yet." Kristine answered. 'Uhh, Sandra and I are still at her house.' I asked her why they were taking so long to leave? "Sandra had some calls to make first and we wanted to talk a little before we went over to Tammie's." Kristine answered smoothly. "We'll be leaving here soon. You still home or did you go out to eat? Sorry I did not have time to cook you something."

"No. Jason came by and picked me up. We are gonna grab a bite to eat and maybe a drink or two since you will out late if you even come home tonight." She sounded relieved and told us to drive safely.

I suspected she was afraid I would walk over to Sandra's house. It would be very hard for them to explain why they were half dressed or all dolled up. Slutty makeup, perfume or dressed in sexy lingerie. If I was standing at the door they could not change back fast enough to not get caught. I hung up.

Jason was grinning. "Fun fucking with them, huh?" Then he sobered. "Of course it is too bad it came down to this." I nodded but told him at least now I knew so I could cut my losses and get on with my life. "So no way are you going to try to work this out, even if we lose them tonight and can't prove they are cheating?' I shook my head and told him the conversation I overheard earlier was enough for me.

Twenty minutes later, Sandra's garage door opened and she backed out. We followed her easily. The women had no idea they might be followed so probably never looked behind them. They were more likely discussing getting screwed and revving their engines. I'd bet they wouldn't even waste much time drinking. It was not like they had to seduce anybody or even play the game of being seduced. Their goal was to fuck as much as they could. I called Don and Ed to keep them apprised. They were already on the move.

Sandra pulled up into the lot of a fairly quiet bar we all knew. A quiet place known to be a pickup bar. They had a little music but for the most part you sat and drank and talked. Decide if the person you were talking to was somebody worth a hook up. If not, you went home or waited for the next person. Nobody gave anybody else a second glance unless they were contemplating the potential for a future tryst.

'Damn, Kristine looks HOT! So does Sandra."Jason observed as we watched her and Sandra get out of their car. From our position we could see both women adjust their tight dresses. The dresses might extend two inches below their pussies but not any more. 'Wonder if they are wearing bras?" I shook my head. I knew Kristine was not. She could not with that dress.

"I'll bet they aren't wearing panties either unless they are thongs." I said crassly. "And then it would be just to put on a brief show for their boy toys before they got down to business."

Don and Ed pulled up. They came over and I told them what the women were wearing. We watched as a few men arrived and go inside. We had no idea if they were this Eric and Richard. I did not want to go inside too early and spoil the surprise.

Ed said he would go in and see if the women were sitting alone or not. Both he and Don wore ball caps. I hoped Kristine did not recognize them too early. He called from inside and said he had barely got his beer before two guys sat down with the women. They kissed the women like they were going fuck right there in the bar. He told us where they were sitting. He quickly finished his beer and then came outside to help Don identify the guy's cars. He would stay close in case we needed help.

Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,295 Followers