All Comments on 'Chance Encounter'

by tony090909

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
HeaditorHeaditorover 8 years ago
Excellent

Top class wife sharing. Thanks

guzzieathomeguzzieathomeover 8 years ago
Well wtitten and believable.

Like this story, perhaps the wife agreed a little readily bearing in mind that they had only lightly discussed sharing in the past, but these are minor observations.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Next story

A second Chapter with new adventure with this couple would be precious...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

Absolutely brilliant!! Thank you.

shang40shang40over 8 years ago
बायकोचा धुंद प्रणय

नवीन पुरूषाबरोबर माझ्या बायकोने जेव्हा संभोग केला तेव्हा तो त्यांचा धुंद प्रणय ठरला

नंतर मीही तिच्यावर चढलो व तिला मागून मिठी मारून उरोज आवळले

रात्री तीन वाजता ते पुन्हा करत होते व ती रात्र तिच्या प्रणयी चित्कारांनी निनादत राहिली व सकाळी मला सर्वात चवदार नाष्टा मिळाला तोही तिच्या रसाळ योनीचा

बायको ही मेनका व रंभा आहे कारण तिच्या योनीत कायम सुरसुरी असते लंड घेण्यासाठी

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just Lovely

I have been occasionally shared for 26 years. This is the way it happens--no one is forced to do anything they don't want to do, no one is humiliated, and everyone gets pleasure from the event. They will definitely do it again.

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 8 years ago
Simply a lovely little post......

I enjoyed this post. I particularly enjoyed the spontaneous final encounter in the airport parking garage. It was the most erotic of all. Thank you for posting this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cucks and sluts are special.

Sorry you can't satisfy your wife, sharing is when husband gets some strange, this is being a little cuck. He must like cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 stars for a good LW story eat shit annony

you must be the head shit head!!

greenvillerunnergreenvillerunnerover 8 years ago
Good story

This was very well written and very believable. It was also very hot! Like an earlier commenter said, I believe she'll do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic FIVE STARS

Ignore the ignorant, rednecks who's sad little lives mean the only way they can feel important is to criticise others hard work. As for the Brit comment, lol you are just pathetic if you believe that macho BS. As for the 'Cuck' comment, you really should look up the definition. Cucks are made to watch while a bull takes their wife. Sharing, as in MMF is something completely different and also leads to MFF (from experience).

Your story was well written and more importantly, erotic. The build up was at exactly the right pace, not too much but enough to keep you hanging. I loved the morning after and car park scene which added a sense of animalistic lust about the story. I truly hope there will be a second story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A dreadful fetish, and guaranteed marriage killer.

Sorry, I mean a real marriage, not one of these mutually indifferent cohabitation of convenience. No marriage there to kill.

I just wonder, would the husband be so ready to lend out his favorite golf clubs, his sports car, his Rolex? We cannot be sure what is special to him, but we have pretty good evidence what is not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

None erotic trash. Love the comments, the unwashed are screaming their heads off. lol

thebuffalothebuffaloover 8 years ago

Truly well written. Enjoyed the read.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Good story...until...

Good story...until the scene in the airport parking...That was out of hand...more so that she didn't want to see the lover again...That was the sign that there wasn't a tie between them...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ah! A nice trip down memory lane. Very nice.

The gentle shake of a bed, the smell of pussy laden with sperm, and my heart captured by my lovely wife in pleasure. Alas! I relish a life exceeding royalty, when outside, asses ears stand alert to silently capture each gasp to the final spasm, then bray in denial, with legs crossed tight. More, Sir!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story - Great descriptions!

Very erotic story and well written! I felt like I was in the room with you. I have had a similar experience exposing my wife and would love to tell you about it! You can reach me at my email at florida_beaches@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story - Great descriptions!

I thought your story was great……..very erotic and well written! I have enjoyed times like this while exposing my wife and having others watch and help out! I would love to tell you about some of those times. You can email me at florida_beaches@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5*

Great story from beginning to end. Best LW story I've read in a while. I know you'll keep up the good work, and soon I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Solid writing

No question, the Brits are masters of their language. Is the plot plausible? I think so, although I have no experience in that regard. Keep writing!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
Good job, very nice

Love your story and I know it wasn't a one and done thing with the couple. I am looking forward to your next chapter. xoxoxox Annette

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
I agree with impo

Very well written and reasonably balanced until the airport scene. All of a sudden the lover becomes an overbearing prick, the wife becomes a slut and the husband becomes a wimp. Spoiled a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
topman

Loved the story should be the norm love watching my wife making love to other men

NiceSmileNiceSmileover 8 years ago
Plausible?

Anon asked: "Is the plot plausible? I think so, although I have no experience in that regard. Keep writing!"

Yes, it is definitely plausible. Although in my experience , in real life there is a longer getting to know you period. Meeting a stranger and heading to the bedroom for the wife's very first time being shared can, of course, happen. In my experience it is more common to have a period of weeks in which emails or phone calls take place.

-NiceSmile, Chicago

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A great read.....

This is a super story, well written and with just the right touch of sexual tension, Well done! I hope that you will add a few more chapters wherein Kim continues her adventures, perhaps seeing Bruce again....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Paradigm shifter

I've lurked on LE for quite awhile, but have never before commented on a submission. “Chance Encounter" really merits a comment, however, as it “shifted my paradigm” regarding what might be acceptable in a relationship. If, as described in the first part of your story, there is a truly mature, loving and trusting relationship between a man and a woman, both partners are willing to accept the health and emotional risks involved, and the encounter is, in fact, shared, I can see it being a positive bonding experience. On the other hand, although abrupt and somewhat improbable, the virtually un-shared fuck in the backseat seems like a harbinger of things to come. Is the genie out of the lamp? If it were me and my truly mature, loving and trusted partner, I think I’d prefer an encounter with another truly mature, loving and trusting couple. Any truly mature, loving and trusting couples out there who could refer me to a truly mature, loving and trustworthy partner?

ChuckEPooChuckEPooalmost 8 years ago
Great read

5 from me. All was surpurby written and believable. All plausable. If I could change one thing it would be the parking lot scene. I'd delete it altogether. I'm a big fan of your writing. The guy giving a one was ignorant.

morris40morris40over 7 years ago
Good Story

Plausible. Very plausible. I love to read stories about how couples agree to extra-marital sex for the first time. It seems much more exciting than stories about losing virginity. Couples have more experience sexually, at least with each other, so they know the mechanics. The excitement of discovering consensual extra-marital sex is at least in part finding that both husband and wife can enjoy the thrill of sex with a new partner (and all that implies) without losing the warmth and security of their long term relationship. At least that worked for my wife and me. And - yes - it is always somewhat unbelievable when a reluctant wife (and almost every swinger I've met had said that the wife is the one who questions whether the husband really wants her to do it) agrees to the arrangement and then it is surprising to them both when she quickly gets lost in the pleasure of the act itself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mmmmmmm

Loved this story, the ending was a little out of sync with the rest of the story but before that it was highly believable, just wish my wife would try it

bworth1943bworth1943about 7 years ago
fantasy guy

I agree with one of the anon's. The end of the story from when they went to the car park was totally bad. should have been left out , and jumped to when they got home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story !

The story line was great.You made the charactors belivable.Your sights,sounds and smells of the fucking was the best part. The car park was not in line with the story, the hot wife is still a lady. That's what makes her hotter than a regular slut. A lady in public a slut in private is always a far hotter person in anyone's eye. Thanks

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaabout 5 years ago
One of your best so far

I really enjoyed the setup of their pillow talks. The seed was sown. Once that seed is there it will grow at some point. If you're lucky, as the husband, it will happen something like it did in this story. If not that, she may find herself in a position for it to happen without him. Be careful sewing seeds you don't want to see blossom because at some point her pussy will open up like a rose. Complete with the moisture of the morning dew.

I haven't read the comments here yet but assume they are along the lines of every other LW sharing story. 50% think it's great, 25% think the guy is gay for reclaiming her and the other 25% just gave it a 1* as soon as they saw the intro.

I thought it was great. This comes from a man that has been in that room. Has held his wife while she is receiving the cock of her lover. Has heard the sounds of their love making. Some would say fucking but there has to be some attraction there for any woman to take a strangers cock inside her. Husbands in that position know that and it's one of our biggest fears. All of the emotions shown in this story are real.

Personally, I didn't care for the car park scene. It went against everything that was set up in character development. As a husband in that situation, it wouldn't have happened to us. Even as erotic the night before had been, Bruce would have been stopped as soon as his hands started roaming during the kiss. His wife went way overboard allowing that to happen. It made me wonder exactly what all was said/done during the time that hubby was asleep. And at the end she, in my mind, still belongs to Bruce. Hubby never reclaimed her after their last encounter.

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 3 years ago
Very well done !

And I agree with many of the others that the car park scene at the end was a bit gratuitous. Wasn't needed for one of the best "shared wife stories" that I've read here. Your writing creates a lot of emotion. As others have said, I felt as if I was in the room as well as hubby. Very erotic. An easy 5 😊😊😊😊😊

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago

This author has really fucked up a bunch of the stories where wife fucked without hubby present... well at least it was done correctly this time

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This definitely is my kind of wife sex story! Thank you for it, tony090909.

I gave you a 5.0 = 100% (☆☆☆☆☆)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Chance Accounter is a wonderful and a very popular story. As on today Aug 4 2021, it has got 103 favourites (faves) out of 86.6k views, which is 1.189 faves per 1k views

(an 'AA' faves-to-views ratio!)

Kim is a keeper. Full stop.

I LOVED this story, gave it a

5.0 = 100% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟)!

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

5 stars for tony! Very plausible and believable story felt like I was there. Showing the emotions laid bare when sharing your beautiful wife with a stranger.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

And opposed to many other comments on here the car sex at the end of the story showed that the strange definitely has a hold over the wife. He will be over banging while hubby is at work a d leaves hubby for him.

954Hard954Hardover 2 years ago

Hot sharing story. Her being only with her husband, the soppy seconds and her going back for more while her husband slept were all erotic ingredients. Rather than give up her pussy again at the airport, it would have been exciting if she sucked Buce off and then shared her mouthful of cum with her husband via a concluding passionate kiss……. 5 stars

SexyShelSexyShelabout 2 years ago

Great story and I can really relate to Kim ! I have had similar adventures.

RibblemanRibblemanabout 2 years ago

As I find some of the comments tiresome I'm going to give a different view of the events at the airport Yes, the husband was left out and yes, it seemed out of character fof Kim. But I read it has showing that the experience had changed her, she had fucked the man more than once in front of her husband so having a quickie in the back of the car was a demonstration that she no longer felt inhibited and loved the danger of being seen. It was an indication that she she was willing to live a less conventional life. That does not make the husband a wimp.

QuantockQuantockalmost 2 years ago

Well written and believable, I have experienced a similar situation with an old girl friend.

I have shared this with My new wife and that has led to the same hot pillow talk. More please Tony.

QuantockQuantockalmost 2 years ago

Now having read the other comments, I agree that the car park scene should have been left out.

MOVINGON1941MOVINGON1941almost 2 years ago

The story was very well written. The pace of the action was realistic and not just a rush to a sensual sex act.

More to come PLEASE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it! I would love to read a follow up to this.

d0br0d0br02 months ago

Beautifully written and erotic. I found Bruce’s coupling with Kim while the husband slept to be unsettling and the scene in the parking garage to be extraneous. It really served to sever the trusting husband and wife connection for me. You know, the “we’re in this together” thing. Too bad. I really loved it up until those events took place.

petewilcoxpetewilcoxabout 2 months ago

Wonderful description of how a spontaneous wife-sharing, really happens. After a wife gets a chance to experience a stranger, she gets extremly hot and horny, and her desire for strange cock can last for weeks! I can imagine the scene in the parking garage, happening just as described, as long as her husband doesn't say anything to stop it. Her drive to feel that strange cock inside her is overpowering. Don't worry, her need will settle down in a week or two. Very well written story. Congratulations Tony.

5--stars from me. Pete

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertony090909@tony090909
1511 Followers
Happily married - fortunately my wife shares my enthusiasm for fantasies and role playing. Her main fantasy is to be taken very forcefully at work - it's done by a work colleague who pushes her against a filing cabinet pulls her knickers to one side and fucks her. She says s...