All Comments on 'Chance Encounter Ch. 20'

by Miguel59

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What in the Sam Hell is wrong with you?

She doesn't want a husband, she wants a toy. If this is true life, then dude, you need to get some therapy. And this bullshit about God wanting her to fuck Leo? Nigger, please! What's next? God wanted me to have an afair? God wants me to treat you like shit? God wants me to beat the fuck outta you and make you eat your own cum and turn you into some queer ass-loving mo'fo?

Do us all a favor. Stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Get therapy fast

This is about as fucked up a relationship as they come, and she is a hateful evil woman. Wow, makes my life seem golden by comparison. Hell it makes britney spears a good parent and wife by comparison.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
.......

Yikes, glad we did not waste the time and look at the rest of this dog shit efforts. Author - please do us all a favor and jump in front a fast moving L-train asap. You are to fucked up to waste money and time on and hold hands with that ball-less wonder who calls himself; shoe no IQ, so the world gets the benefit of getting rid of two worthless fags at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Is there a contest I hadn't heard about?

Such as Who Is The Biggest Loser on Literotica?

You really REALLY need to post this stuff in Fetish, because it sure as hell isn't even remotely close to a normal lifestyle. Every attempt you make to present this in a romantic or loving way just makes it more outlandish and strange. They say the capacity of self-delusion in humans is limitless, and I think you are doing a damned admirable job in demonstrating the truth of that, but it would be far better received in Fetish, at least there others could admire your efforts to fool yourself that you're happy about your chosen place in life.

trevornesstrevornessover 13 years ago

I have been enjoying this series, following how the relationship gradually develops. Thanks for continuing to post them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
To Anon

The reader who labeled the author a "loser": You need to talk to the other nuns at your convent and find more appropriate reading material. This work is obviously disturbing to you and maybe you should ask that browsers on your computer be restricted to missionary sex only as a means of procreation. Talk to your priest as well and ask for more time cleaning the rectory to cleanse your mind of the wicked material you've encountered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
she isnt worth being married to

he should get a sex change cause he is apussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

superb ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you are a sick little fuck.

Hopefully you are not allowed around children.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Poor soul 1*

Shakes head....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous