Chance Encounter Pt. 06

Story Info
Billy and Jade: Round 2.
1.7k words
4.3
2.3k
1

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy untangled his hand from my hair, and I used my mouth to make my way back down his body. I kissed down his neck and sternum to his nipple. I traced a circle around his nipple with my tongue before biting down, gently, causing Billy to gasp. I continued along to his washboard stomach. I licked the lines between each defined muscle of his abs. His stomach moved up and down, and I wondered if he was ticklish.

My cheek brushed his cock, long and thick, curving towards his abdomen. I wanted to feel him in my mouth again. He had told me to slide down on his dick, but I knew he wouldn't mind if I slid his dick down my throat first.

I wrapped my hand around his shaft, cupped his balls with my other hand, and went for it. No hesitation, no teasing, just straight to the back of my throat.

"Oh fuck," Billy moaned.

I rolled my eyes up to watch his face while I deep throated him. He was already looking at me, and our eyes locked together. Immediately, I was drowning in those green pools of fire. He gave me that trademark, panty-dropping smile, and my heart skipped a beat, spurring me on to give him some of my best work yet.

Mouth opened wide, tongue molded around his cock, going fast and hard. Not to toot my own horn, but I always considered my head to be pretty top-notch. As Billy's deep moans grew louder and more intense, I figured he would probably agree with me.

"Fuck, Jade, that feels so fucking good," he said.

Billy started to thrust his hips, quite literally fucking my throat, and I loved every second of it. The loud sound of gagging mixed with gargling nearly muffled his moans as I choked on his cock. If we kept going like this, he was going to spill down my throat. I kind of wanted him to. It was the one place he had yet to cum in.

Well, there was one other place, but that's for a different story...

I needed to catch my breath anyways. I pulled away, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand. It was time to follow his original command. I got up on my knees and turned around, as gracefully as possible, straddling his waist in reverse.

"Look at you taking initiative," he said, and I could hear the smile in his voice.

I looked over my shoulder at him and winked playfully. I reached down the front of my body to guide his cock into my pussy. Billy gave me a helping hand from the back because handling his giant anaconda was a two-person job. Our hands met at the bottom of his shaft as I slid down his cock, each inch stealing my breath away. Every time he was inside me felt better than the last.

"Oh, my fucking God," I breathed. "Your cock feels so fucking good."

Billy laughed, slyly. "There you go, baby. You love this fucking dick, don't ya?"

"Fuck yes," I answered.

He slapped my ass, harder than before, and I cried out. "Now bounce on it," he commanded.

Me, being the good listener that I was, did exactly that. The bedsprings squeaked in rhythm with each bounce. As did Billy's chants of "yes, yes, yes" echoed by my moans of "fuck, fuck, fuck". Billy pumped his hips, and I moved my weight to the balls of my feet so he could drive his cock deeper inside me. However, maintaining that position is difficult without a way to balance yourself. As if he read my mind, Billy grabbed a wrist in each hand and held my arms extended behind my back.

I'd give him props later for yet another helping hand.

I let him support me, arching my back. He continued to pound my pussy. That delectable feeling was building deep down. Like always, his cock was hitting all the right spots. And the way Billy wielded said cock like a sex god only furthered the orgasm along.

My pussy clenched and tightened around him. I was right there when Billy stopped moving his hips and let go of my wrists at the same time. The sudden momentum forced me forward. I caught myself from falling with my hands on his knees. The orgasm quickly disappeared.

I groaned with frustration. "Oh, you're evil," I said, breathlessly.

My statement evoked a diabolical laugh from him. "That's your punishment for teasing me," he said.

I turned my upper body to look at him. "Don't act like you didn't love it," I said, smiling.

"I never said I didn't, but I couldn't let you get away with it," he said, returning the smile.

"Aren't you supposed to be destroying this pu-", I was cut off by Billy sitting upright and lifting me off his lap in one fluid motion.

He put me on all fours between his legs and got up on his knees behind me. He pushed me down by the shoulder until my forehead touched the bedspread.

"Keep your face down," he gave me a playful slap on the ass, "and your ass up."

A jolt of excitement rushed through me. "Yes, daddy," I said.

He used the tip of his cock to tease me, moving it around my opening. Then he put just the tip in, and quickly pulled it back out. I squirmed with anticipation.

"Billy, please stop teasing me. Put your cock inside me, please." I begged.

Billy's sly laugh floated through my ears. "How bad do you want it?"

"So bad," I answered. Lame, I know.

"You can do better than that," he said, still teasing my pussy.

I thought about it for a second. "I want your cock inside me so bad I'm aching for it." I hoped that was better.

"Mmmm, I bet you are. You dirty little slut," he said.

He teased me for a few seconds more before finally slipping his cock into my eagerly waiting pussy. I don't know if it was the position I was in or if it was because he had already done the prep work, but he managed to go balls deep inside me. The other times I had thought the feeling of his cock was overwhelming couldn't hold a candle to how he felt at that moment. And he hadn't even started yet.

"Oh fuck," I moaned, clawing the bedspread.

"Yeah, baby," Billy said, softly. "You're going to take every inch of this dick."

He pulled back until he was almost completely out of me, then slowly pushed back inside. My entire body shook with the sensation. He quickened his pace with each thrust, and before long, he was drilling me into the bed. If he thought the whole building heard me before, the entire tri-state area could hear me now.

Thankfully the bedspread muffled some of the sound, but I couldn't keep my face buried forever. I had to breathe, which I was already having a hard time doing because I could feel Billy's cock practically in my stomach.

I now had a true understanding of the term "up in them guts".

Half of me enjoyed dancing that fine line between pleasure and pain. The other half insisted it was too much. Without realizing, I had moved my body forward slightly to keep him from going so deep.

He slapped my ass hard enough to make it sting. "Where you going?" he asked, pulling me back into place. He kept his hands on my hips so I couldn't move again.

I was having trouble forming a complete sentence. All I managed to say was, "I...fuck...it", between moans.

Billy laughed with delight. He knew he was fucking me into oblivion. He continued his fast and steady pace. The sound of skin hitting skin, mostly his balls slapping against me, echoed through the room.

"Oh, Jade, you feel so fucking good," Billy said.

I wanted to return the compliment but the only sounds I could make come out of mouth were the loud, unrestrained moans of a woman getting her brains fucked out of her skull. The orgasm was building again, rather quickly, and I knew this explosion would rival that of a nuclear bomb.

"Fuck...I'm...go-"

"Yes, baby," Billy said, voice breathy. "Cum on my cock."

"Don't stop," I said, rocking my hips in unison with him. I grabbed the bedspread with both hands, clenching my fists around the soft fabric. "Holy fuck!" I cried out as the orgasm hit me like a freight train.

Wave after wave of absolute fucking pleasure flowed over me. I was suddenly light-headed and shuddering uncontrollably. Fuck, I don't think I had ever cum that hard. And it wasn't stopping. Each thrust of Billy's cock brought a new wave of ecstasy. Was I having multiple orgasms, or just a really long one? Either way it was a new experience for me.

My pussy throbbed with fervor. Billy's cock got even harder, and I had an inkling he was about to cum as well. Man, his turn around time was fucking stellar.

"Fuuuck, Jade," Billy moaned, gripping my hips tightly. Now he was having trouble forming a sentence. "Your pussy...fuck...so good. I'm go...I'm going to...cum." His voice got a little higher with every word.

"Mmmm, yes daddy. Give me every last drop," I said.

"Fuuuuck me," he breathed.

I felt his cock spasm inside me, followed by that unmistakable flood of warmth and wetness. He continued pumping his hips until the spasming stopped, giving me what I asked for, every last drop.

"Oh my God," we whispered at the same time. We both laughed through our heavy breathing.

"Jinx," I said, weakly. I collapsed to my stomach and straightened my legs out.

Billy laid down on his side next to me. I looked into his eyes; my cheek pressed to the bed.

"If there's going to be a round 3, I'm going to need at least an hour," I said.

So usually this is where the "To be continued" goes but I had to say: Hey Billy, thank you for all your love and support. You are a wonderful person and my adoration for you runs deep. Love ya always! -DD

To be continued...