Chance Encounters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly stood pointing at him, "Shirt off. Once I slide this suit down I'm naked, I want you the same way, get busy."

As he was sliding his pants and underwear off his cock bounced against his stomach pointing upward, my suit hit the floor, staring at my pussy I heard him mutter softly, "nice pussy, nice and full."

I pushed him back onto the couch and assumed my position straddling him, he was playing with my tits when he spoke softly.

"I love your tits Bonnie, they're nice and big but are still firm, and your nipples, oh my God. They're big as the end of my finger and at least a half inch long, I could suck those for hours, time for another snack mama birdie."

As he sucked and played my pussy ran freely with natural juices, I was so wet and hot that I was sliding the vulva up and down the bottom of his shaft, my clit would bump the head of his cock every time I moved my ass away from our bodies. I was going to cum again and couldn't wait.

"Rudy I'm gonna cum, I can't stop it."

"Cream my cock Bonnie, I'm close enough you might take me with you."

I stopped breathing, my back stiffened, my legs shook and my tummy convulsed as euphoria ripped through my body, it started in my pussy and overtook every part of my being. My toes were curled so tight they popped. My hips were involuntarily spasming back and forth almost in a jabbing motion when I felt the head of his dick stiffen and swell resting against my clit. I looked down as he groaned loudly and stream after stream of thick, solid white, warm sticky cum shot all over his stomach and mine, one shot high enough I had a stripe across my left tit.

As I flopped forward, I could feel the semen squish between our bodies, with my head next to his we both were trying to catch our breath, he whispered.

"Was it as good as you sounded Bonnie, did you enjoy it, I know I sure did."

'Oh my gosh Rudy, I have never cum so hard as when I was rubbing along your cock, I didn't know it would get bigger when you came."

"Well it doesn't necessarily get longer, the head swells just before I cum, speaking of cum I haven't cum that hard in a long time. You're a little minx, you know that don't you?"

"Rudy, I think I'm ready for you to take my cherry, I want you inside me."

"Mmm, I have other plans in mind, let's go to your bed, every woman I know of worth her salt wants the first time to be in her bed."

I led the way, I knew he was watching my ass jiggle I only hoped it didn't turn him off. In the room he held and kissed me standing next to the bed, letting go he gently pushed me backward until the back of my knees hit the mattress and I started to flop onto my back. With his hand gently on my chest he pushed my body flat with my legs hanging over the edge of the mattress, dropping to his knees he opened my legs enough to get between them. Was he going to make love to me like that, wouldn't it be better all the way on the bed?

Imagine my surprise when I felt his warm breath on the inside of my thighs headed for my pussy, I lifted my hands and he held them at my sides while his mouth made contact with my pussy. I'd read of this and heard girls talk of this, but never in my wildest dreams did I think anyone would do this to me. He kissed the vulva, the flat of his tongue licked from bottom to top resting right below my love button, licking down his tongue opened the outer labia, with an upward lick it penetrated the inner labia and stopped on top of my clit. My fingers were in his hair, his fingers were in my muff, as I pulled him tighter to me his tongue went to work, his hands kneaded my bush like a kitten does it's mother to let down her milk.

His tongue danced and swirled and titillated my clit to the point I nearly couldn't control my bodies actions. I had a hard time breathing, my head was flopping side to side, I had a breast in each hand squeezing and pulling the nipples so hard they felt like I had them in a vise. Suddenly I pushed into his face, lifted my ass off the bed and screamed as my hips undulated against his face, he never slowed down, he kept licking and sucking my clit, I kept cumming in wave after wave of glory. When I had to push him away he gave me an *awe* as he laid his head on my thick thigh looking up at me.

I was exhausted, the hair normally covering the edges of my pussy were soaked and matted with girl cream, his face was covered in cum and shiny, what a sight for a girl to see the first time she'd ever been eaten. I wondered, *is it always like this, or is he exceptional*, only time would tell. Any misgivings I may have had before we started this journey were long since out the window, I was his for the night and I was ready to fuck.

With both of us recovered he lay beside me pulling me in for a kiss, I was hesitant knowing I'd cum all over his face, I relented and relaxed as his tongue Frenched me. I pulled back following three or so minutes of swapping spit.

"I can taste what I think is my pussy, do you like how I taste?"

"Yours is one of the sweetest I've had the privilege of licking, just the right amount of nectar aroma to go with the heady musk, it made my dick stiff as a flagpole. Speaking of flagpole, are you ready to ride mine metaphorically speaking? I'll go nice and slow, I'll talk you through every step of the way, ready to give up your maidenhead?" I nodded. "Crawl up in the middle of the bed for me, then do as I tell you."

He was on his knees between mine when he bent over to kiss me, then each breast, then my tummy, my muff and my pussy, straightening above me his cock was bobbing up and down, I couldn't take my eyes off it. The thick purple colored head, the thick veins running along the sides, the bulging tube along the bottom that obviously supplied the semen that would be spitting inside me very soon. I had no way of knowing whether he was big or small as penis's go, he looked to be about six inches long, it would be plenty for my previously untouched vaginal walls. As his cock was now level with my opening he lowered slightly as he watched me watching his dick.

"Bonnie why don't you take ahold of it and position me at the opening of your pussy, I'll take it from there."

Somehow I knew to slide the head up and down my soaking wet vulva a few times before I pushed it against the opening of my vagina. With my eyes closed I was ready for the stabbing pain I'd heard and read about. Instead what I got was a soft comforting voice.

"I'm gonna push forward, you'll feel pressure as I open the outer lips and more when the inner finally let me inside. When I'm inside I'll stop until you're ready to go further. Are you ready?"

I nodded and felt what he'd talked about, as the head opened the outer labia I could feel pressure as the inner fought to prevent a foreign object from intruding, he pushed harder and then it seemed to pop inside. The head felt huge, my pussy clamped around him like a vise, my breath was ragged, I was pushing against his chest, and just like he said he would, he stopped and waited. Pushing in an inch or so I felt stuffed as the vaginal walls adjusted to the intrusion, I thought I would split in two, then almost panicked when I realized he was nowhere all the way in. Slowly and gently he rocked back and forth that inch until I relaxed the push against his chest.

"This time I'm going to push a little deeper every few strokes until I hit the hymen, when I do I'll stop. When you're ready I'm going to push through in one motion instead of dragging it out making you more uncomfortable. When the hymen breaks, I'll stop again and wait for you."

I'd read that the vagina was like elastic, from what I could feel that was true, the little bit inside me began to feel less invasive as the walls stretched and accommodated, when he hit the hymen I flinched. Staying still inside me he studied my face, looking into his eyes I nodded and closed mine. He slowly pulled back then pushed until he touched the hymen, pulled back again, and shoved forward enough to break the membrane. My body stiffened as the pain shot through my abdomen, I breathed deep and tried to relax as the tears rolled sideways down my cheeks.

Rudy was on extended arms looking into my face as his cock rested about halfway into the well-groomed forest covering my most intimate parts. With most of the pain gone I whispered, "I'm ready."

His movements were slow, gentle and tender as he penetrated a bit deeper every three or four strokes, it felt like I had a baseball bat shoved into my cunt, in reality he only had four inches or so inside me. The more I relaxed the more I could take, within five minutes he told me he was almost all the way in, when our pubic hair meshed he pushed tight against me and moaned, not moving, his cock throbbing inside, he wasn't touching my cervix but he was close. No wonder people liked this so much, I'd only been doing it short of ten minutes and already it was beginning to be pleasurable.

Rudy rocked back and forth inside me building a nice rhythm, I was relaxed enough that it actually felt good, I surprised myself when I lifted my hips into his cock penetrating me, to my elation it went a bit deeper. Soon I was rocking up to meet each stroke, I was moaning and making little EEP sounds each time he slid inside me, he was grunting like an animal which made it all the more exciting for me. Fatty Bonnie Montgomery was making this handsome guy grunt like an animal as he fucked my plump pussy.

I could feel the next climax hiding in the bushes waiting to jump out and join us, I also sensed he was getting closer, I have no idea why, but I began talking.

"Fuck me, cum in my pussy, fill me up, give me all your stuff. It's so good, thank you for fucking me, I'm gonna cum, oh God Rudy cum with me."

"I'm almost there, I've never been in a pussy so tight, the walls hug me and don't want to let me go. You go ahead, I'm right with you."

My head was back, mouth wide open, hands clutching the sheets and my abdomen shaking like a leaf when I heard him let out a long deep groan, slam his body to mine and blast stream after stream of hot sticky cum against my cervix, I felt every one of them as they painted my insides and I loved it, what a feeling, I wanted more of this. As he softened, he began to withdraw, when it completely left my body I could feel our combined liquid running out of me. I put my fingers in rubbing it around, I dare not graze across my clit, I was too sensitive, I did rub a little around each nipple though. What surprised me was when he then licked my nipples and kissed my mouth, it seemed the right thing to do.

I was half in and half out of sleep when I realized he'd gotten a warm washcloth and was wiping away the mess between my legs. With most of it washed away I still felt a small trickle run down toward my ass crack, he quickly took care of it for me, rummaged through my dresser, found a pair of panties and put them on me. He was dressed, with the covers pulled up he lay next to me in the dark.

"Thank you, Bonnie, it was fantastic, I don't mean this to sound wrong, you are one fine piece of ass. I know we talked about not being fuck buddies but if you're up to it I wouldn't mind being with you more before I go back to school. Call me tomorrow little lady, for now sleep." With a soft kiss he was on his way.

I said nothing while he talked, I was actually thinking the same thing, now that we'd gotten the awkwardness out of the way I was ready to have him in my bed as often as he wanted to be. He never made a face as my oversized body became exposed, he truly worshipped my tits and he told me he'd never been in a tighter pussy. We had been so busy in bed that birth control never came up, it didn't matter anyway, I was on the pill, had been for years to even out my cycles, I would let him know the next day so he didn't worry. With a sore and swollen but ever so satisfied pussy it was time to get some sleep, never would have thought a chance encounter all those year ago at our school lockers would have led to him taking my virginity.

With slightly less than six weeks before he was leaving we made it a point of getting together at least three or four times a week, always in my bed where I preferred, he didn't sneak around and come after dark, he came as many times in daylight hours as after the sun had set. I learned to suck his cock to the point of being able to swallow most loads, he taught me doggy (it becoming my favorite position, anytime he wanted to fuck me doggy I simply bent over and gave him free reign), since it was hard for me to get my legs alongside my body we made adjustments to ankles on shoulders by me putting my feet on his chest. My second favorite position was on my tummy, pillows under my midsection and him drilling me from behind.

We finished out the summer on a one-time adventurous endeavor. We'd been at the county park late, when it was dark we slipped into the water, with campfires in the near distance we slid out of our suits. With my tits moving in an up and down motion slapping the water he drilled my cunt with me holding onto his neck watching his eyes dance and sparkle in the moonlight. We held onto each other and lounged in the water shoulder deep for a long time, he eventually grabbed our suits from a protruding rock, we dressed and made our way to the truck as though nothing had happened.

Three days later Rudy stopped to say goodbye, with me laid back on the couch he lifted my skirt, slid my panties off and tortured me with his tongue until I screamed for mercy, I reciprocated by swallowing nearly his entire cock before I felt him swell, sliding back to the head I locked my lips and swallowed for all I was worth. What a way to end a whirlwind five weeks of sexual frenzy. During our time together he went over my portfolio again to update and transfer monies into stocks with a better outlook and dividends.

I was being very frugal with my money, living on only what was necessary, with the interest I was accruing I had nearly as much in the accounts as I had begun with years ago. Rudy didn't come home for the holidays that year, I did see him once over Easter break, we had a lovely evening of sucking, fucking and then fucking again for breakfast. He didn't come home that next summer, it was okay, I had graduated and was completely engrossed with the startup of my business, I had little if any free time at all.

I was finally growing into my body as they say, though most girls go through that stage much earlier in life, mine was occurring in my mid-twenties. I had lost another twenty or more pounds, my roly poly legs had become slimmer along with my waistline, of course one of the first places it showed up was a diminished chest size. It worked though, a year later I was wearing a size fourteen dress and had a 36D bust. That may not seem like much to others, for me it was wonderful, I could finally buy clothes at places other than plus size stores. No more having to order udder size bras from catalogs, I could get them in most better department and lingerie stores.

Though I'd been asked a time or two I chose not to date anyone from town, they'd all laughed at and ridiculed me for years, now all of a sudden, they want to take me out. I don't think so, all they really wanted was to get in my pants, the few times I had gone out or had gotten laid was always in one of the bigger cities an hour or more from home. Business was good, prosperous enough I didn't have to rely on dividends from my investments which continued to grow steadily.

I hadn't seen Rudy in over ten years when low and behold who showed up at a leadership conference in Toledo, Ohio, Rudy, it was quite by accident that we were at the same conference. Turned out he was one of the keynote speakers, over dinner I learned he was a motivational speaker now living on the west coast but hated it, he'd been married but was now divorced, seems his wife ran off with some sports jock. No kids, they'd had a pre-nup so she couldn't touch his investments, he was living in an apartment because he didn't want their house and ended up selling it to settle the divorce, all in all, though life was good he was kind of down in the mouth. Glancing at him across the podium as he spoke, I found myself pondering, *will this be another chance encounter* or will we simply go our way in different directions.

We exchanged e-mail addresses and phone numbers but neither of us called or wrote. A year later it was three days after Christmas that I had a knock on the door, I wondered why since everyone I knew used the doorbell. Opening the door I gasped, put my hand to my chest and stared, Rudy was standing there with a six pack of Miller Lite grinning from ear to ear.

"Hey chick, got room in the fridge for a few cold ones?" Mister charm, always had been, always made me smile and always made me feel as though I was worthy of someone's attention.

With one hand on the door and the other on my hip I stared at him with a blank expression, "Don't know Rudy. You here to say hi and catch up or did you stop by thinking you'd find an easy piece of ass? How you answer will determine whether I have room or not."

He smiled, "I stopped for a visit, but if it led to a night with you I wouldn't turn it down."

I laughed as I motioned to come in, how the hell can a girl argue with that logic? Through the course of the evening we polished off the six pack and another two from my stash. I learned that he'd begun motivational speaking a few years out of school, it was something he enjoyed as well as something he was well paid to do. When I asked what qualified him to be a motivational speaker his answer was not anywhere what I expected.

"In my sophomore year I started doing a spot on the campus radio network called *A minute with Mike* which pointed to achieving this or that, a new topic every day. I chose the title because it rhymed and I didn't want to use my real name. From there it sort of took off and I found myself speaking to high school sports, small groups of self-helpers, anywhere that was willing to pay enough to cover my costs."

I had to ask, "So where did all this infinite wisdom evolve from?"

"You'll have a hard time believing this, but it came from growing up in our small city. All the stories and antidotes I'd heard my parents and grand parents spout from childhood, listening to all the old guys outside the barber shop waiting my turn. Sitting on the bench I would pay attention when they talked of this and that, some of them WW2 heroes, they'd solve the woes of the world between spitting into a can or rocking to the side to let out a loud fart, I took all that simple small town USA logic and found a way to tell others about it in principle. That's where it all came from, weird huh?"

"Interesting Rudy, very interesting. I have to say I enjoyed your presentation in Toledo, gave me food for thought."

I could see that struck a nerve, "Hey I'm sorry Bonnie, I felt like a heel. We hadn't seen each other in ten years, we have a nice dinner, exchange numbers and then I never got back to you. Again, I apologize, the year since that time has been hectic to say the least."

"Did you come back for your dad's memorial service?"

He was nodding, "That and a bit more. With dad gone I don't want to stick mom in a home, so I'm gonna move back and help her out, she has a home health nurse come in three times a week and a cleaning lady, I guess you can say I'll be moral support."

"What about your business, you aren't going to quit are you?"

It was his turn to chuckle, "Oh heavens no, that pays the bills and then some, nope, I'll work from here. The airport in Easton is big enough to accept DC-9 size planes, I can drive the 35 minutes it takes to get there and fly to a major hub. I don't have to be in a large city, I can work from anywhere I have phone service and internet."