Chance Encounters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought my blunt questions would make him squirm, if they did, I had my answers. He pleasingly never flinched, just smiled and kissed me deeply,

"If you trust me enough Bonnie, I want to marry you, as for kids, yes, I'd like at least one. Neither of us have family left to speak of, mom is fading fast, we need to make one of our own."

I was moved by his statement and had one of my own, "I don't want just one Rudy, I was an only child and didn't like it, I'd want two minimum and we could see how we feel after that. As for marrying you, the answer is yes, but I don't want to wait a long time, let's do it soon, I want you in my bed and in me every night. If you remember back to our summer together my libido is as strong now as it was then, maybe stronger, I'll need cock and lots of it, are you sure I'm what you want? Nobody but you will ever get it, but I'm yours if you want me, ugly girl and all."

As he answered with kisses he slowly unbuttoned my blouse, pulling it from my skirt and opening it to reveal my sheer bra, though it had a red tinge my nipples were clearly visible, standing out pressing hard against the silk covering. He gently lifted the soft material and smothered first one nipple then the other with his warm hungry mouth, he knew exactly how to suck my nipples and had me quivering on his lap withing minutes. I couldn't take anymore teasing.

"Baby, take me in the bedroom and undress me, I need to be fucked deep tonight Rudy, give me every inch you have."

He pulled my bra back in place and put his hand on the inside of my thigh moving upward until his fingers touched the wet steamy crotch of my panties, my legs instantly opened enough for him to play. Removing his hand he urged me to stand, as I did he followed suit taking my hand leading me to the bedroom. He took an inordinate amount of time to undress me, teasing along the way, kissing, sucking, caressing, delicately removing each item of clothing, when he got to the panties he smiled.

"Maybe, only maybe?"

"I wasn't sure where tonight would end, I have a pair that says *Rudy's Pussy" on them, I'll wear those from now on. Don't give me that look, I told you I've been your girl forever, you'll be surprised how many pair of panties I have proclaiming you own my pussy. The motto after tonight will be, *Less talking, more fucking*, agreed?"

He was chuckling and nodding his head as he knelt to lower my panties, with them at my ankles I stepped out and pushed my beaver into his face, he didn't disappoint, he breathed deep and kissed my mons through the silky fur. It was now my turn to slowly undress him, as I pulled his underwear down his cock slapped against his stomach and stood proud pointed upward with a slight curve. I was sitting on the bed, with my hands behind his butt cheeks I slowly pulled him forward taking as much into my mouth as possible.

Rudy had never forced me to try and take more into my mouth than I felt comfortable with, I developed a slow rhythm ending up with two thirds of him in mouth, taking his hands in mine I put them on my ears and looked up at him. As I stopped moving he began to gently face fuck me, I absolutely loved it, him controlling me, pushing his cock in and out of my mouth, not hurting me, his cock began to expand and I knew he was going to cum. I was almost giddy and kept humming mm-hmm, over and over until his legs stiffened, his fingers clamped to my head and he shot a mouthful of thick cream into my rapidly swallowing mouth.

I was trying to smile and not lose any cum as he unloaded, I had done this to my Rudy, I had pleasured him, his cock was mine and I intended to keep it satisfied by making sure his balls were emptied. I was still sucking softly as he pushed my head away.

"Please Bonnie, no more baby, I'm too sensitive. You need to lay back and let me warm you up." When I told him I was warmed up he slapped my ass cheek lightly.

"Lay back and spread your legs my little slut, it's time to lick that hot caldron of lust, by the time I get you off I'll be ready for some doggy, so, lay back and enjoy."

He ministered to my hot rapidly leaking pussy for several minutes, I struggling to cum, so close and yet not quite there. He pulled back and looked up.

"Relax Bonnie, let it happen, cum for me baby. Put lots of girl cum on my face, you know how much I love the taste of your pussy. Cream for me, cream in my mouth."

As he continued I could sense my body relaxing, my knees opened a bit wider, my fingers were playing in his hair, my tummy was rolling, hips gently pushing up and down as he licked, when he sucked my love button it took me over the edge. I did indeed cream his face, I can't say that I've ever squirted but I have certainly gushed, tonight was one of those gushing moments. As he raised up from my pussy I looked down to see the entire lower half of his face was shiny from my girl cum, he smiled at me and whispered, "That's how I want you to cum every time."

By the time he'd rinsed and dried his face I was on hands and knees wiggling my ass back and forth, positioning himself behind me he leaned over my body and cupped my tits, softly molding them and rolling the nipples. He whispered what I loved to hear him say.

"I love your tits Bonnie, next round let's have you on top so I can suck them while you ride my dick."

He straightened, lined up with my vagina and pushed forward, as wet as he'd made me there was no more resistance than what it took to push inside, as the thick head opened my vagina the walls instantly hugged the shaft, euphoric feelings were flowing from within radiating throughout my body. I wasn't ready to cum, but I could feel it beginning to build starting from my toes to the top of my head, it would be a massive orgasm when it happened. I don't always have toe curling climaxes, this would be one of them.

I love being fucked from behind, the depth, the slamming of our bodies as the flesh slaps together, his hands gripping my hips, me pushing into him with as much gusto as he propels forward impaling me. We started something that night we do often to this day, he gently slipped his thumb into my rosebud as he pounded. The sensations that flowed through my body were adding to the climax I was going to have. During our summer of lust so many years ago we got to where we truly enjoyed him standing flat foot on the mattress and fucking me doggy with nothing touching but our genitals and a hand on my back for balance. It would go so deep and when my body was ready to take all he had I would drop my chest to the mattress, arch my back and stick my pussy as high in the air as possible.

He had taken me through one climax and I was rapidly on the way to another, we looked sideways in the dresser mirror and watched my breasts swing back and forth with the rhythm of each thrust, I stopped, flopped my chest on the mattress and said softly, "Climb Rudy."

It had been our code phrase that summer, when I felt the urge for him to fuck me flat footed I would tell him to *climb*, he remembered, removed his thumb, stood and squatted above my ass, lowered his cock into me and began to hammer at my slick sloppy pussy, I was rolling rapidly to the next wave of ecstasy when he said loudly, "Pussy in the air, I need all of it."

I arched my back and pushed as far upward as I could, he was panting heavily, I knew by now his thigh muscles would be burning from fatigue, I clamped down on my Kegels with all I had trying to suck him dry. His cock began to swell and I could hear hissing through his teeth followed by a loud "Oh Fuck" and his cock spraying a huge load of cum on the inside of my body, feeling his sperm hit my cervix sent me into a convulsing, tummy wrenching, toe curling orgasm. I was pushing back trying to get more of him in me with as much force as he was pushing against my cunt.

Moving back, he sat on his haunches huffing and puffing, searching for enough air to fill his lungs, I wasn't in much better shape lying on my side looking for the same elusive oxygen he was. He flopped next to me staring into my eyes, his eyes twinkled and danced in the candlelight, a look of complete satisfaction. Running his fingers through my hair was putting me to sleep until he uttered.

"Two weeks?"

"Two weeks what?" I answered.

"We get married in two weeks, I'll move in and get everything squared away where I live now. What do you think, would you like to be Mrs. Rudy Warnevski?"

I smiled, "Sure, the world can use another Pollok."

Our wedding day ended up being three weeks later while we waited for all the paperwork and legalities to be taken care of, in our prenup we agreed that everything we came in with would be ours if we ever separated and everything we accumulated after marriage would be split 50/50. He and I knew it would never come to that, but the legal eagles pushed hard so we relinquished. On a Friday morning in mid-summer we became man and wife, by that night we were in Paris where Rudy was obediently pounding the hell out of my pussy. I wanted to give Rudy my ass for our honeymoon, it didn't work out, he was simply too big for me to be comfortable, his thumb in my rectum doing doggy would have to do.

With Rudy and I together as husband and wife we began to revamp our portfolios adding large amounts of money to them as we grew older. At the beginning of our second year of marriage I told Rudy while lying together after a romp um, stomp um session of hard passionate love making that I had his baby growing in my tummy. In the third year I was pregnant with our second, another girl to be mothered by her older sister, we stopped there, me having my tubes tied and the next phase of unencumbered sex began.

Rudy still speaks throughout the states and overseas, whenever he's overseas he always takes his family along, our little girls have seen more of the world than most adults. Rudy has a nice workshop where he putters when he needs quiet time, not liking what modern music has to offer he tends to listen to the oldie's stations. If I'm in the kitchen I can usually hear it and when the lyrics of, "So from my personal point of view, get an ugly girl to marry you" waft through the open screen door I smile huge and my heart skips a beat as I look at our babies playing in the backyard.

I never in my wildest dreams would have imagined a chance encounter between the owner of locker forty seven and forty eight could end up leading to a life filled with happiness, harmony, love and ...... sex, lots and lots of sex. On those days when I'm feeling bluesy or the kids are in my hair or Rudy and I might not be in agreement about something I remind myself of a line from an old Garth Brooks song,

*Our lives are better left to chance, I could have missed the pain, but I'd have had to miss the dance*.

At one point in my late twenties I had my life planned out, though I'd lost over a hundred pounds and gotten rid of the flab I was still not what I called pretty. My skin was young enough that it had shrunk to accommodate my new figure with a few stretch marks, but I would always be thick. I had relinquished myself to the thought that I would work hard and live a solitary life adding to my financial portfolio as I went, I would retire in my mid-fifties and tour the world. In my mind I would always be what the kids so cruelly called me in school, fatty fatty two by four, and I would die a wealthy old woman all alone.

That is until I chanced a second encounter with Rudy.