Chance Encounters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was moving back to the middle of what the liberals call fly over country, a part of America where common sense and logic still hold a place in most folk's lives. We don't have gangs and pimps and ho's and drug dealers, they occasionally show up but never stay long, we run those worthless little fuckers out of town. After a while the word gets out and the rest stop coming for a period of time until the next batch of mind addled fools tries their luck, if I remember correctly more than one politician refers to us as the land of God and guns. Can't say as I disagree.

With four beers in my system and having not been laid in months I decided to be brave, "Got a question for you Rudy, you interested in staying for breakfast, I wouldn't mind if you did."

Standing and walking to me he stretched his hand for mine, as I stood with him he kissed me, same passionate Rudy kiss I'd come to love during our summer of passion, then he asked softly.

"Bedroom same place it used to be?"

I nodded as he led me forward, inside the door he stopped, turned and pulled me into his arms kissing me passionately, my knees felt weak and my breathing was erratic, I could feel the lubrication coating the labia and dampening my panties. It quickly hit me, my panties and bra, they were nothing special, plain old cotton boy shorts and a simple white cotton bra exposing cleavage, oh well, it would have to do. Something provocative and sexy would have been nice but judging by the pole in his pants he wasn't concerned with my unmentionables, or *dainties* as mother had called them.

I can still hear her voice calling to me, "Bonnie, do you want your dainties on a drying rack or in the dryer?"

With an arm on the small of my back and the other molding my breast we Frenched for a long period of time, (maybe two minutes) with both hands now in front he began to unbutton my blouse with slow deliberation, enjoying the faint pop of every button. Opening it completely he stood back and stared, then lifted my bra and let the girls drop where he quickly cupped them, they weren't as big as they had been years ago but they were still full with large nipples.

I remembered how much he loved sucking them when he bent at the waist and sucked one deep, nibbling at it, sending shivers directly to my pussy. He was the only man that ever figured out how much I liked having my nipples bitten lightly, my back arched trying to shove more into his mouth as I snaked my fingers through his hair holding him in place. The electric jolts his ministration to my nipples sent throughout my body was more than I could stand, pushing him back I began opening my pants and pulling them down, I soon stood naked before him as I helped remove his clothes. Rudy pushed me back onto the bed and was prepared do a muff dive when I stopped him.

"I want to do something only you have ever been willing to do, even when my ass cheeks spread across your chest and my chubby thighs rubbed your ears."

He laughed, "You'd like to sit on my face I take it."

"Could I Rudy, I'm half the size I was then, you'll be able to get your arms high enough to play with my tits this time. Please Rudy, can we do it?"

His answer was motioning me to move so he could lay down, with him in position I lifted a leg over and slowly lowered myself to where my vulva was directly on his lips, he wasted no time at all sliding that stiff tongue between the outer and inner labia stopping on my love button and twirling his tongue gently around it. I squirmed and rocked my body as his tongue slurped and titillated my clit, when I came it was with such ferocity I thought I would pass out, his hands were still on my tits playing when I slumped forward completely out of breath.

He pulled my knees together until they met with his chest affording him enough room to breathe while I recovered. Moving off his face I slid downward toward his cock which happened to be standing proud almost parallel to his stomach, I sucked it a minute or so when Rudy said, "Pussy, I need your pussy."

Once again, I raised my leg over his body, grabbed his dick, placed it at the opening and sank onto his delicious cock until I bottomed out against his pelvis. It was heavenly, he didn't have more than six inches, but it was a thick six inches and no one had filled me like Rudy did in all the years we'd been apart. He let out a loud *Ummph* when my pussy hair tangled with his, I ground my hips side to side and back and forth as I settled onto his cock. With a slight wiggle I rose and then dropped as quickly, we kept that up for at least five minutes when he patted my ass and told me hands and knees.

He hadn't forgotten, my absolute favorite position for a good fucking is from behind, I quickly scrambled and had just gotten my knees apart when I felt him slide in, he rocked back and forth a few times then slammed it home. Oh fuck, I needed that, I needed him, I arched my back and lowered my tummy giving him complete and total access to my love canal, his pelvis slamming into my ass felt like old times, his hands gripping my hips so hard it left finger prints. He didn't have to pull my hips much, I was pushing back as hard as he was pushing forward, with a loud slap on my ass he yelled *gonna cum Bonnie* as he continued to hammer.

"Cum Rudy, cum. I'm right there, take me over the edge, push it as deep into my pussy as possible, breed your bitch."

That was all it took as I felt him push into me and hold while his dick spit all over the inside of my vagina, the feeling of cum hitting my cervix was the trigger to my orgasm, I was shaking and trembling as I came hard enough to fall with my chest on the bed and my plump ass still in the air. He softly rubbed my ass cheeks as he hissed and groaned at the same time, his face looked like he was in torment until he noticed me looking back, a fatigued smile crossed his face.

"Fuck Bonnie, I have missed this pussy and you more than I ever imagined, why did I ever leave here in the first place?"

Letting go of my hips I flopped forward onto the bed, he joined me instantly, our breathing was still ragged and choppy as we cuddled. My mind was debating whether to speak or not, stroking his face with the back of my hand I decided to jump into the deep water.

"You don't have to say those things, I was horny, you were horny, it was a fun fuck for both of us. In a few days you'll fly to wherever you go next and you'll forget about me, don't sweat it, I'm a big girl, you didn't hurt my feelings."

"That's just it though, I'm not going anywhere. I've rented a place and plan to work from my home, that is until you invite me to live with you and then I'll work from our home. I truly meant what I said, why did I ever leave in the first place and frankly my dear, I haven't had sex like ours since the last time, there's a chemistry between us Bonnie, there has been since the day we met freshman year."

"It all sounds sweet and peachy but how do I know you aren't using me as a steppingstone, a stop along the way until you get where you want to go? I don't need another heart break like last time, we said we were gonna be lovers with no strings attached, except it didn't work that way for me, I was devastated when you left."

"How about this my pudgy little princess, would it help you to know I've severed all ties where I had been. No house, no lease, no girlfriend, no business agent, I've moved everything to the Midwest and have no plans on leaving. With the airport a short distance away I can get anywhere I want from here. Bonnie, listen to me, I want to be with you, live with you, if you were so inclined we aren't too old to have kids. Give me your thoughts."

"I think your beer and pussy drunk. Why would a handsome, fit, and successful guy like you want to be with a chubby girl like me? In truth I would do anything you asked me to, if I was yours, let's talk in the morning it's time to sleep."

"You may not like your body, but I do, besides, there's so much more to you than a body. That's what I want, but you're right, it's time to sleep."

Rudy was off to visit the sandman long before I was, I relished laying against him, my ample breasts smooshed into his side, his soft snoring, my fingers in his hairy chest, God I could get used to this so easily were it not for my old fears. When I awoke I could hear the shower running, stepping in with him he reached for me kissing me passionately and holding me tight, he spun me sliding his hands under my now reduced size 36D's softly washing them with a soap laden luffa. After hanging the luffa he went back to washing my breasts bare hand, it was wonderful having him worship and play with my body, with a hand now between my legs he gently washed my bush being careful not to get soap inside me.

With my back to him I leaned over bracing myself on the wall, he busied himself washing my butt and down the crack stopping at my rosebud to rub gently against it, as I relaxed he slipped a finger in to the first knuckle, then the second and third knuckle. I'd had guys try to do anal with me before unsuccessfully, this time it wasn't the same, Rudy was going slow and gentle, when he removed his finger I straightened and turned into his arms.

"Nobody has ever been there before, I was always afraid, but not with you, there's something about you that makes me relax and enjoy the moment."

With his hands on my ass cheeks squeezing he spoke softly, "We'll leave it there for today, if I have my way we'll be spending lots of time in the shower and bed."

"I don't know if I would let you buttfuck me, but I liked the finger, if I knew we were exclusive and you were as committed to me as I'll be to you I'm open to more anal play. Like I said Rudy, if I'm yours you can have every part of me, I don't deep throat but I can swallow every ounce you have if I suck your cock. Can we talk about the being together thing later? I need to think hard and long before I make a decision."

Over the next three days we had coffee and dessert a few times but stayed out of bed until the third night, I told him to come for supper and plan to stay for breakfast. Before going to the bedroom I gave him a blow job while he sat on the couch, he then reversed our positions and ate me with my skirt around my waist, panties hanging off one ankle, me making a mess of his face and the cushion. An hour later I was sitting on his cock rocking my clit back and forth over his pubic bone as I lowered first one tit and then the other into his mouth. Reversing we started in missionary and ended with him buried deep within while I was on my side, one leg over his shoulder, him with an arm wrapped around that leg for leverage as he pounded into my hungry hole.

We didn't shower, he cleaned me with a washcloth, we promptly went to sleep, waking in the mess that had dribbled out of me through the night. Nothing was said about his proposed arrangement through lunch or supper, sitting on the couch together I turned off the TV and moved sideways to face him.

"Here's where I'm at Rudy, I'll do this with you for a month, during that time we're going to do things together outside this house, we're going on dates and things like that with the following stipulation. If I get the sense that you're ashamed to be with me or embarrassed by being with me at any time we're done .... forever."

"What about if after the month I've proven I want to be with you, what then?"

"Then you'll move your scrawny ass into this house and fuck me every day, in every way."

The following week he spent most of his time during the day in his office, however he did surprise me with lunch on Thursday, a picnic kind of thing with fresh deli-meats, fresh rolls and one of my all time favorites at lunch, baby sweet gherkins, I was delighted that he'd remembered after all these years. We had dessert with me bent over the couch and his lovely cock buried in my dripping wet pussy, my blouse was open, bra pushed up and my tits swinging, god I loved this man. As we were cleaning the mess we'd made surrounding our genitals he told me to be ready at five Friday night and to dress nice, not casual, nice. When I inquired why he told me to be a good girl and be ready, he would surprise me.

At precisely 4:55 the next night he rang my doorbell even though I had told him the door would be open. When I opened the door there stood Rudy with a bouquet in his left hand and a small bag of dark chocolate in his right, (I'm a sucker for dark chocolate) another favorite he had remembered from long ago. I found myself thinking his words the other evening may have been truly sincere, this evening and the next three weeks would answer one way or the other.

Mid-thigh and short skirts are not flattering on bigger girls, they make one look desperately slutty, a look I don't care for. I wore a grey flowing skirt that ended modestly above my knees about three inches, even that was racy for my body as far as I was concerned, a red silk blouse and string of pearls I'd inherited from my late grandmother. At first glance one would say I looked fairly conservative, underneath was quite a different image, I had discovered silk and lace a few years back, I wore simple cotton undies while I worked at home, when I went out I dressed like a French whore underneath.

Since I wanted my tits to jiggle and move gently, not swing from side to side, I put on a deep red sheer silk bra that allowed for movement without appearing too obvious. A matching colored belt and sheer red stockings topped off with deep red silk panties that said "Maybe" in white letters above the mons. I don't often wear thigh high stay ups, they simply don't always *stay up* on chubby legs, a garter belt and stockings worked much better, besides, I knew Rudy liked that sultry look.

A pair of three-inch red heels completed the package as far as I was concerned, they weren't take me home and fuck me heels, but that wasn't the look I wanted anyway. Rudy didn't seem to mind, taking the flowers and chocolate from him I turned toward the kitchen, what happened next was a first for me, he whistled a wolf whistle. I stopped in stride, spun to face him and smiled, blew him a kiss and proceeded to put the flowers in a vase.

I was arranging the flowers when I felt his body press against mine, his hands went to my waist and then upward to cup my breasts, he didn't make a mess of my blouse or me, he softly squeezed them then lowered his hands. With his hand he turned my head sideways and softly kissed me before whispering in my ear.

"You look as tasty as those chocolates, if I hadn't promised you a surprise tonight, I'd take your clothes and screw you six ways from Sunday."

I was ready to let him do just that, using my butt to push him back a few inches I turned into his arms.

"Rudy I'm so horny I would let you do that, but you need to stop baby or my panties will be soaked and need to be changed, the panties are a part of the surprise I have for you when we get back. So, no more feeling, grinding, or telling me how you're going to ravish my body, you can kiss and whisper sweet nothings all evening, but nothing more until we can get naked."

Extending his arm I slipped my hand through the bend at the elbow and let him escort me to the car, as he opened the door I made sure I pushed a soft tender breast into the back of his arm. He smiled and whispered, "Slut."

I reached up to kiss him speaking softly," Your slut Rudy, nobody else's."

As we rode I lifted my skirt to just below the top of my stockings, took his hand from the console and placed it on the inside of my thigh. When he reached bare skin I stopped him.

"No more than that baby, once we're home you can do as you wish, until then this will have to do."

His hand never went higher, he softly stroked my thigh, even as we waited for our food side by side in a romantic booth his hand was constantly on the inside of my thigh but only went beyond the top of the stocking once. In the restaurant where he knew I wouldn't make a fuss publicly he slid his fingers up the strap stopping at the edge of my panties, I put my hand on his and leaned to him.

"Naughty boy, do you want all of her tonight?" He nodded. "Then behave and you'll be rewarded."

When we left the upscale restaurant he drove me across town to a dancehall/lounge I'd never been to. Finding a table we ordered a beer each and waited for the music to begin, there were a plethora of thin attractive women to see, yet Rudy never once gazed at them wantonly. He or I would quip about this one's hair or that one's dress, comments as such, but he never stared, anytime his hand wasn't on the beer bottle it was softly covering mine. The doubts in my mind were steadily evaporating.

When the music started we danced a few of the earlier fast tunes, a DJ was spinning and had wisely started with some older classics, he switched gears to newer heavy pounding body grinding stuff and half the floor cleared. After a few of those he went to a slow song set, the floor was full again, including Rudy and me, my arms around his neck, his hands on my waist occasionally grazing across the top of my butt. There were people who stared as if to ask, "Why is this good-looking guy with the chubby chick?" None of it affected Rudy, he was being true to his word. We stayed until just after ten and headed for my place.

I was curious and had to ask as we drove, "What just happened there Rudy, lots of great looking women were ogling you but you paid them no attention. Did you know any of those women?"

He looked at me quizzically, "I didn't know anyone in the room but you, as for the other, I'll give you the short version. In the years I was away I wasted vast amounts of time and money seeking happiness, I've been out with many women like those on the dance floor tonight. I apparently didn't pick very well because everyone of them was shallow and fickle. That's what brought me back to the Midwest."

"Yeah but Rudy, that still doesn't address the gorilla in the corner. Why me, why now?"

Pulling into my driveway he held my hand, "In the house, I'll answer the question, but I want to be sitting next to you on the couch when I do."

As we entered I shucked my heels and asked if he'd like a beverage, he asked if I had any soft drinks.

"I have Dr. Pepper and Fanta Orange. Which would you like?"

Setting a glass of orange for each of us on the table I sat back into the couch with my feet tucked under my legs. Reaching for my hand he kissed it and sat back.

"I went out with a lot of different girls through the years, foolishly married one of them, neither of us were ready for that kind of commitment, each time things seemed to start out okay with a new date and then slowly destruct. I would find myself being miserable, sometimes my fault, other times theirs, in every one of those failed relationships my mind always came back to you. You never hurt me, always accepted me for who I am, you were a great lover, an unselfish lover I might add, and though the words were not mentioned, I somehow felt you loved me."

My eyes were misting and I wanted to leave the room but knew I shouldn't, "Where does that leave us then, am I just a girlfriend until the next skinny thing comes along?"

I could see sadness in his eyes and immediately regretted asking, "No Bonnie, I have no desire for anyone else. If you'll let me I'll be your steady guy, I'll treat you well, I'll be true to you, and in time if you grow to trust me enough I'd like to make our relationship a permanent thing. I don't need glitz and glamor and what everybody else is after, I need true devotion and love, unconditional love, someone I know will be there at the end of the day or a trip and not wonder if I've wandered. Can you be that girl Bonnie?"

Moving from my seated position I sat on his lap with my arms around his neck, "I am that girl Rudy, it's just taken you a long time to figure it out. I will be all you want and I won't wonder when you have to travel unless you give me reason to, because if you did, I would know it. Remember, I'm the girl who has known you forever and loved you even longer, now, what was the comment about making something permanent? You also said something about babies, care to elaborate on either?"