Chance Meeting, Big Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly I came down from the highest sexual high I had ever experienced. Opening my eyes I gazed down at Mark smiling at me, "Sorry," I muttered.

"Sorry for what?"

Before I replied I rolled by his side, he slipped his arm around me and kissed my forehead lovingly I closed my eyes bathing in the afterglow of the fantastic orgasm I had just experienced. It was after a few minutes I realised Mark was unsatisfied, opening my eyes I looked down to see a huge tent, created of course by Mark`s rampant cock. I slid slowly down towards his cock. I was unsure if I could take it again so soon. Although my pussy was on fire I considered she may object to another huge invasion so quickly. My mouth found his cock and it twitched as I enveloped the head in my mouth. Mark groaned much to my delight, must be doing something right. Probably for the first time in my life I actually really had a great desire to suck a cock, it just felt right and I went to town on him, using all my skills and tricks I`d learned over the years. Licking the sensitive underside of his prick raised a further moan. I caressed his balls, another groan.

"Rachael you`re making me cum." He gasped.

I withdrew my attention "Oh dear that will never do will it?" I smiled, the look on his face was a picture, I wrapped my hand around his cock and I devoured him, my hand moving in perfect unison with my mouth. It didn't take long before I felt him expand, I knew he was cumming, he arched his back, "Jesus Rachael," He filled my mouth with a huge blast of cum, usually I knew when a guy was past the point of no return and I would whip his cock out of my mouth, get out of the way and wanking him off, shooting the load away from any part of me. Not this time I actually wanted to taste and swallow Mark`s sperm. Several shots later I felt him relax. I hadn't missed a single drop although I had to swallow pretty quickly as he drained his balls into my most willing mouth.

Letting his deflating prick slip from my mouth I grabbed a swig of champagne before moving up the bed, Mark smiled and wrapped his arm around me I snuggled into his shoulder. Seconds later we had drifted off to sleep. I awoke it was still dark Mark was still asleep, breathing gently beside me. My thoughts went to the events of a couple of hours earlier. I was embarrassed at getting laid on a first date. I was further embarrassed by actually sucking him off the way I had. What would he think of a girl who did that? I knew he would have enjoyed it, he would probably brag about it to all his mates down the pub or after golf. I felt myself blush at the thought. I was almost sweating trying to decide what I should do now, stay or the so called walk of shame? I lay there struggling to decide when the decision was made for me, Mark stirred and turn onto his back as he did so the sheet covering us slipped off him to reveal that god dammed cock. Bloody thing was huge even though it was flaccid and I was completely mesmerised by it, like a drug, I needed more, hopefully much more. I felt the tingling between my legs, a sure sign I needed sexual activity. Had I been at home alone in bed my vibrator would have been put to good use, but here I would just have to wait a while. I covered Mark with the sheet, he stirred but unfortunately didn`t wake fully I turned onto my side and tried to sleep.

I must have drifted off because when I opened my eyes it was light I turned to Mark, he wasn't there! I looked around the room no sign of him. My mind raced, had he cleared off because I hadn't performed in bed to his liking? Surely not, all men I knew would be around for another go the following morning, what else could it be. I turned to where he had been sleeping I could smell his cologne on the pillow. I thought about his cock and how I wanted it, I slipped my hand between my legs I was aroused. I touched my swollen clit and rubbed a little I closed my eyes and began to dream of Marks cock I was going to cum quickly as my fingers worked their magic. I didn't notice the door open, "Room service."

Mark walked in with a tray containing what appeared to be breakfast, smiling at me he put the tray down on the dressing table. I had covered myself up quickly and obviously removed my hand from between my legs. Mark had disappeared into the bathroom I attempted to regain some poise and composure, hoping he hadn't spotted what I was doing when he entered the room. Mark reappeared picked up the tray and came over to the bed,

" Breakfast madam?"

I turned to look at him hoping my cheeks had returned to their natural colour what I saw did two things to me, one made me blush again, and the second made me incredibly horny. Mark was looking at me with a smile, I smiled back I was covered by the sheet not exposing anything. Mark on the other hand was holding the breakfast tray but was naked from the waist down. He was also sporting a massive morning woody that could hardly go un-noticed. What I did next was instinctive, I reached out and took hold of his cock, it twitched in my hand. I moved quickly kneeling up and took him into my mouth. He stood there still holding the tray as I sucked on his very hard cock. I coated him completely with my saliva before taking him from my lips. "Put that tray down and attend to this will you," I spun around onto all fours sticking my bum into the air, my legs unashamedly open, my head on the bed.

How could any man resist? I was too horny to be embarrassed at the pose I had adopted, completely aware he had a birds eye view of my most intimate parts. Mark certainly couldn't I felt him rub the head of his cock along my slit, he soon found my entrance and wasted no time in getting in position. I felt him open my pussy lips and slip inside my wet fanny. Of course the size of his cock stretched me, the difference from last evening was I was ready and knew what to expect in terms of size. What I wasn't ready for was the urgency of Mark`s desire, he held my hips firmly and once the head of his cock was in me wasted no time in thrusting into me about half the length of his cock with his first stroke, his second stroke he was in to the hilt, "Oooooooooh yeeeeeessssss, " I hissed, his third stoke had my orgasm starting, Mark didn't spare the horses, he fucked me hard forcing me to grip the sheet hard I screaming into the bed, the ecstasy that was ripping through me was indescribable. Never before had any man or anything induced anywhere close to this.

My pussy sending wave after wave of pleasure throughout my body, it was just one extended orgasm after another with perhaps only two or three deep thrusts in between. How long did it go on? How many times did I cum? Did I pass out? I didn't know the answer to any of those questions I did know I was getting the fucking of my life and whilst my orgasms had slowed I could now feel something amazing imminent. The familiar commencement of an orgasm was starting, deep, deep inside. Mark was still holding my hips fucking me doggy style only now he was giving me the full length, withdrawing almost completely before plunging in to the hilt on occasions my knees came off the bed such were the strength of his thrusts. I was building up to what I can only describe as a truly mind-blowing orgasm and it hit my like a tornado, I lost complete control that's for certain. It seemed to go on and on turning my fanny inside out or so it felt. I was just returning to some sort of normality when I felt Mark`s cock expand as he approached his own climax, this set me off again. For the first time in my life I felt a man cum inside me. I remember screaming with pleasure then I`m certain I passed out.

I came around Mark was lying beside me "Hello baby," He smiled lovingly I stretched up and kissed his cheek. "Don't know about you but I`m starving."

"I seemed to miss breakfast for some reason," I giggled sexily

"Mmmm me to can`t imagine why." Mark jumped out of bed and went to shower I lay in bed reflecting on the hours since I`d met Mark. I knew I`d started out with all the right intentions, and finished being a complete whore, true one very satisfied whore. What the heck would any man think of how I`d acted? Mark returned from his shower wrapped in a towel, "Come on lunch awaits." I must have looked reluctant to get out of bed and was going to suggest room service. "If you don't get up I`ll be forced to join you," Mark dropped his towel, my gaze went straight to his cock. It appeared semi - hard.

"Okay, okay," I raised myself up.

"Are you sure," Mark stroked his cock, bloody thing was getting hard again.

"Absolutely positive, " I stated firmly and swung me feet onto the floor. For some reason I was embarrassed by my nakedness and the realisation Mark was looking directly at me. I attempted to stand only to go weak at the knees, Mark noticed and laughed. I regained my composure and made it to the bathroom on somewhat unsteady legs. The warm water rejuvenated me and I felt on cloud nine. I stood looking at my naked body in the full length, I considered I looked good, however looking closer I noticed my pussy lips were very puffy and protruding like I had never seen them previously. It then dawned on me I was going to have to dress in last night dress, okay I could live with that but last a very messy wet thong, Oh dear!

"Feeling better?" Mark enquired as I walked into the bedroom. I saw he had placed my clothes neatly on the bed, Mark himself was resting in the chair and was presumably going to feast his eyes on me dressing. Oh well he`d seen all my intimate parts so what? I dressed quickly I didn't both with my hold ups and cringed when I felt my cold, sticky still wet thong touch my pussy. "Don't bother with it," Mark suggested

"What kind of girl do you think I am?" I smiled, "Don't answer that," I added quickly, not wanting to hear any reply. I slipped my jacket over my shoulders and considered I looked respectable, not too much like a girl who`d been unashamedly shagged senseless for the past few hours. However walking was a different matter I realised my wet thong was rubbing on my still swollen clit, the effect of this was arousing and I needed to sit down and stop the friction before it got out of control. Sitting in the restaurant I calmed down and we had a discussion over lunch regarding Marks business. A business with great prospects but tittering on the edge of disaster, lack of sales meant he was close to throwing in the towel.

12