All Comments on 'Chance Meeting Works Out Well'

by romantichica

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
outstanding story

Great story, I liked how it built up. In fact, I had an orgasm when she did.

Sidney43Sidney43almost 12 years ago

With any luck when the child is three or four a necessary blood test will reveal that Richard is not the real father. Always a stellar moment in a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good.

Good one. Ignore the sad morons who read all the stories then criticise them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Add a sequel.. I would like her exploring more boundaries sexually..

reddogs88reddogs88over 11 years ago
Fantastic story

I very much enjoyed it. Great story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
She was so good to her husband....

Betraying his trust and disrespecting his sexual abilities but hey she saved him all the hassle of having tests. I'm sure he would have told her to do it again if she didn't manage to get pregnant this time.

Cheating is bad but wrapped up in hypocrisy is even worse. The author seems to have very little problem with the morality of wives cheating. That is why she is criticised.

Well written though, so 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another illiterate WHORE posting cuck shit.

VBAlanVBAlanalmost 6 years ago
Is that sour grapes I read.

I have had this same thing happen in my life, and my lady friend had a beautiful girl, and I knew from the beginning that this is what she wanted and I am also sure her husband knew that I was the father and to this day i have not heard from either of them and hope their marriage lasted

VBAlanVBAlanalmost 6 years ago
ignore the stupid comments

these men are jealous that they could not be a "Richard" in this circumstance

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 4 years ago
Great Thinking.

Why hurt your husband by telling him? What he doesn´t know can´t hurt him especially if you´re pregnant. But can you imagine his joy when you tell him you´re pregnant? My late wife tried the preggo stuff on me the difference was that I knew about it. She had cut me off from sex since right after Christmas around the third week of March she suddenly wanted to sleep with me, right after that she tells me shes pregnant. Come November she had the baby before the first week was over, she had to have a c section because the baby was past due. I never told her anything. I didn´t love her anymore and the reason I stayed with her was because of the children and what a divorce could do to them. I stopped loving her the very first time she cheated. we stayed together over forty years before she passed away. but that baby still calls me daddy even after forty years. The thing is that when she died she left a lot of unanswered questions. Questions that I have been asking myself for the past nine years.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

The bottom line she is a cheater and can make all the excuses in the world but if she did it once she would do it again. How quickly would her husband kick to the curb if he found out, well within his right. Nothing special here just another cheating slut story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous