Chanel and Ashley, A Love Story

Story Info
Chanel West Coast and Ashely Benson finally meet.
1.4k words
4.4
7k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was hot in the studio and Chanel had chosen to wear the classic Daisy Duke denim shorts and a black basque top, cropped to show her newly toned stomach and an ample amount of cleavage. A stunning pair of strappy black suede heeled platforms finished the look. She was feeling good, having once again picked up her training regime to trim down her thighs, tummy and arms. She shifted impatiently, waiting for Rob to give the word and announce the entrance of the celebrity guest for this episode.

She was nervous, a little excited, a little irritated, having no idea how greeting this guest would pan out. She had never met the actress in question but thanks to some fan intervention and a certain string of posts on Reddit, a remote rivalry had grown, and even some limited back-and-forth verbal sparring between the two. She thought over some of the heated words, while picturing the comparison shots that had sparked these feelings.

She shifted again in her seat, crossing and uncrossing her legs, vaguely watching the play of smooth muscle in her thighs as she did so. She smiled at that. Her thighs looked magnificent, she thought to herself.

Rob was speaking, She snapped back to the moment, consciously catching only his last few words.

"Our guest for this show is an actress some of you may remember from that much loved show Pretty Little Liars and more recently the star of an online feud with our own Chanel...."

A few indrawn breaths in the audience helped raise the moment of tension and Chanel held her breath.

"Please welcome the gorgeous Ashley Benson!"

Applause, some excited chatter, a few more gasps of anticipation.

Chanel turned her head to the far end of the studio, past the audience, to watch Ashley enter. She strode elegantly in, unhurried, smiling that lovely, slightly crooked, cheeky smile. As she registered the entrance, so she registered Ashley's chosen outfit. Denim hot pants and a white cropped basque top showing an equally toned midriff and ample creamy smooth cleavage, with an almost identical pair of strappy heeled tan suede platforms to lengthen her already spectacular legs.

Chanel's breath caught in her throat, a multitude of thoughts almost overwhelming her calm.

How did she know what I would be wearing? She couldn't have know, in truth, I only decided 30 minutes ago and told no-one.

My god she looks gorgeous. Are her legs better than mine?

So confident, the bitch. She's trying to unbalance me.

Chanel swallowed back the ire rising in her breast, Ashley was approaching, still smiling, her eyes locked on Chanel. She could feel Rob and Sterling looking from her to Ashley and back again but she paid them no mind, her eyes now firmly fixed on those of the divine actress as she approached the stage.

Her heart felt like it was hammering inside her ribs, her breath hot and heavy as they gazed into each others eyes, almost a mirror of each other, save one brown, one blue, one in a white top and one in black.

Time seemed to slow as Ashley mounted the stage and Chanel watched the motion of her legs, the line of muscle at the side of her thighs, the tone of her exposed tummy, the shape of lips as she smiled. Maddening and tantalising at the same time, she thought. Time then resumed its normal flow as Ashley greeted first Rob and then Steelo with a brief, feminine shake of the hand, Steelo standing and almost bowing as he took her outstretched fingers.

She turned from Steelo to Chanel and their eyes met once more, Ashley still smiling. It seemed that time slowed again as she stepped forward, Chanel rising to greet her but with no clear thought of how. Ashley was in motion toward her, Chanel stepped forward, the gap between them closed. One step away from contact, Ashley stretched out her arms to gesture for a hug and too late Chanel realised she was still moving.

As she opened her arms to reciprocate Ashley's chosen greeting, they made full body contact, sliding into each other's arms in an almost intimate embrace. Their thighs met at the front, the ample and exposed cleavage of both pressing together in the parody of a kiss, tummies flattening together as their momentum carried them into each other. Neither had time to think as they rounded their embrace with a meeting of cheek to cheek, as their slow motion collision continued.

Her face pulled away from Ashley's and Chanel felt the other woman tighten her arms slightly around her waist, their touching cleavage pressed firmly together. Too late again she realised what Ashley planned and reacted instinctively. She squeezed back and as Ashley turned her face slightly from the side, their lips met softly in an albeit brief but moist and sensuous kiss.

Time was frozen now as the sensations from their contact overwhelmed Chanel's senses. Skin on soft skin, slight movement of their thighs giving the merest hint of friction against each other. The pressing of their slightly parted lips was maddening to Chanel and an unforeseen yet tantalising thought leaped into her mind... "Do we fancy each other? Is this rivalry a sham?"

Time ticked forward again and their lips separated with an almost inaudible smack. Pulling their faces back away from each other, their eyes met once more, Ashley smiling as if in victory, Chanel mirroring the smile but uncertainty tainted the smile in her eyes. "What is happening here?" They simultaneously released their embrace and turned to sit, barely moving from the point of their meeting.

Chanel, once again too slow to react to Ashley's action, realised as they sat that they were still too close together. Their hips bumped as they sat, their legs touching from thigh to ankle, no way to move apart now as they had unwittingly sat either side of the angled part of the studio sofa, the junction pointing their bare legs together. Sitting back Chanel felt their bare upper arms also pressing together as their positions left literally no gap between them.

Chanel's thoughts raced. "Do I move now and break the contact? Why should I move? Did she plan this? Is it an accident of awkwardness? Why doesn't she move?" Ashley spoke for the first time, an almost tinkling amusement in her voice.

"Looks like we're stuck with each other now!"

Chanel turned her face to Ashley and smiled uncertainly but as warmly as she could. She was horribly off balance and needed a moment to regain her composure. Ashley gave her no time however, and glancing from her eyes down to their touching thighs and back, she took Chanel's right hand in her left and entwined their fingers, leaving their holding hands lightly resting evenly on their conjoined lap. She smiled her warm and winning smile at Chanel, who mirrored the smile but was half hidden from the cameras by her hair. They both turned back to Rob who had spoken, though Chanel heard nothing of what he'd said.

"Well you two look cosy, I was going to call this episode Blood and Hair but I think I'll call it Lipstick and Skin instead!" He looked highly amused. Steelo laughed from his end of the sofa, both men clearly enjoying the show so far. Ashley was laughing, a sweet and light laugh of genuine amusement as she turned her eyes back to Chanel again. Chanel met her gaze, confused, slightly annoyed but hiding it, slightly aroused and hopefully hiding it.

Ashley squeezed her hand and leant her head forward, her eyes inviting Chanel to do the same. Their foreheads touched and Ashley wiggled slightly in her seat, the movement making their firmly touching thighs rub slightly against each other. The sensation was maddening, Chanel almost gasped. Imagine rubbing two pieces of satin against each other, the almost frictionless yet sensuous touch hitting Chanel like a bomb in her core. She settled slightly, regaining some calm but beginning to enjoy whatever game it was Ashley was playing.

They turned their attention away from each other and back to Rob to allow the show to commence, occasionally squeezing each others hands, pressing their legs and arms more firmly together, slight movements every now and then to feel that almost imperceptible yet irresistible silk-like friction.

They both enjoyed the show and the nearness of each other and when Rob announced the end of "...this episode of ridiculousness!" and the cameras shut off, they turned once more to each other, smiled and stood as once. Laughing but saying nothing to Rob and Steelo, they left the stage hand in hand and headed for the dressing rooms.

(To be continued...)