Chanel and Ashley, A Love Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god!" came the quiet exclamation from both, still in perfect harmony.

Pulling the blanket from the bottom of the bed up and over them with one hand, Ashley continued softly kissing her beautiful lover, in quiet ecstasy, as they, firmly entwined, drifted into deep and comforting sleep.

------------------------

Ashley awoke with a start, struggling to disengage from the passionate dream she had been immersed in. It was early morning she guessed from the pale light at the window. Something was wrong.... it was quiet. Her arms were empty, so was the bed and snapping now wide awake, Ashley realised Chanel was not in the cabin. She rolled out of bed to her still Vans clad feet and moved to the front window to peer out. Chanel's car had gone too.

She checked her phone. No messages.

Not ready to think the worst after their incredible night of passion, she picked up her top and shorts from the floor next to the bed. They had purple flashes. Not stifling a smile at that, she slid into them, shuddering slightly as she felt the still damp crotch of the shorts against her. She walked over to the kitchen area, still smiling, recalling the intimacy of last night, becoming wet again to join with that of the shorts. Drawing a glass of water, she sipped it, musing over the absence of her lover at such an early hour. A buzz broke in on the musings. Her phone was lit up. One message.

"Good morning beautiful. I borrowed your clothes, hope you don't mind. Lol"

It buzzed again.

"Don't you dare go anywhere! Back soon."

Ashley's tinkling laugh burst out. Glowing quietly to herself, she sat on one of the sofas dreaming of feminine intimacy she could never have imagined, awaiting her lover's return.

12