Kidnapped

Story Info
A woman is kidnapped, can romance evolve from that?
32.7k words
4.76
10.8k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,563 Followers

This is I'm afraid a long story, and self edited. There will be mistakes. If grammar is important to you, then perhaps this one isn't for you. If you do stick it out. I hope you find a small level of enjoyment.

*****

Oh god it felt good to be out of the house. The fresh air filling my lungs my legs stretching out. I loved my evening run. After a hard day in the office, it was just what I needed. With my muscles now warmed, I stretched a little harder. Oh god yes, that felt good. My worries easing with every stride, the stresses of the job fading. What had been a fairly shitty day was now starting to feel a whole lot better.

With Chelsea Williams, new album echoing around my head, the new headphones, damn they were a good deal, so much better than my old el-cheapo's.

There weren't many people out today, I felt like I had the road to myself, under Glade Arch, I had to zig zag around a few people coming into the park. I was on the home stretch now, through the stone gate, out onto 5th Avenue. I turned right, past Sabretts hot dog stand.

Enjoying the freedom of light traffic, I managed to keep reasonable pace. Approaching East 74th street, I was about to cross, but my world exploded into turmoil. I heard the screeching tires even with the headphones. Twisting my head to the sound of the screeching. Blackness engulfed me. "Hey, what the fuck!" I screamed into the burlap sack now covering my head. Arms grabbed me as I kicked out frantically. "Help!" I screamed again. "Somebody help me."

I felt the world go wonky as I was hoisted high and thrown. I felt the pain as my hips collided with something, a vehicle Must be big, a van. I reasoned as I kicked and flailed my arms.

"Hey, help, help me." I screamed at the top of my lungs. "Help me." I tried to kick whoever had me, Just then the vehicle sped off at speed. I felt the hefty weight of somebody crashing down on top of me. The wind driven from my lungs.

Trapped on my back I couldn't move. "Stop fucking squirming you bitch." I heard somebody yelling, then I tasted something cold on my lips, and the world went black. The obsidian world of unconsciousness enveloping me.

*****

Why did my head hurt? I groaned. My eyes fighting the heavy weight holding them closed. My mind mushy and thick.

Slowly I wrestled my eyes open. God, why did I feel so drowsy, my eyes squinting painfully at the intrusion of what felt like blinding light. My mind working like a machine slowly coming to life. It was slow though, like walking through a deep snowfall. Flashbacks slowly trickled in, memories. The van... startled at the recollections, I tried to sit up, but couldn't move.

My hands were handcuffed to a steel bedhead, my feet to the base. I wriggled until the pain proved that was a wasted exercise. The harder I snatched and pulled on the cuffs. All I got for that effort was more pain, and now there was blood seeping from a cut the handcuffs opened on my wrists.

I lay back on the bed, my eyes taking in my surroundings. An old farmhouse was my first thought. Much like ones I'd seen time and again in movies. The windows, were big, the battens nailed across them did filter out some light. The room was shabby, flaking wallpaper, mold around the corners of the ceiling. It smelt musty, as if it hadn't been used in a very long time.

In the corner sat an old child's cot, again unused. Well not for a long time anyway.

I had far more urgent needs, if I didn't get to a toilet quickly, I was going to embarrass myself.

"Help, somebody please. Help, me." My screams grew in intensity, my bladder straining to hold.

The bedroom door burst open, and a large burly man burst in, the door slamming back against the wall. "Shut up, nobody can hear you."

"I need to go to the toilet."

He nodded, his dark eyes peering out from the narrow slit of his balaclava. He reached for his belt, and pulled off a set of keys. As I sat up, he pulled the sack over my head, and led me down what must have been a passageway.

My hands were handcuffed to a rail. The guy snarled loudly. "The toilets behind you. I'm closing the door. Call out when you're finished."

I fumbled around to find the cool porcelain bowl. My bum barely touched the rim when my bladder let go. Ah, what relief, with my head in my hands I sighed in total confusion. What the hell was going on. Funny how with your senses limited, others take over. I smelt the cleaning compounds, the shampoo sitting somewhere off to the right.

Fumbling around I found some toilet paper. "I'm finished." I called out as the toilet flushed. I heard the door open and in that moment, I heard what sounded like a TV, I smelt food cooking. Then hands clasping firmly around my forearm, dragging me out.

"Why are you doing this?" I cried. "What's happening?"

"Shut up." The answer came back loudly. A gruff male voice. The accent unfamiliar. "Either be quiet, or I'll leave the hood on."

The cuffs closed over my ankles. Then he snatched me by the wrists and pushed me back onto my back and slipped my hands back into the cuffs. Once secured, he lifted off the hood, and I reeled under the intense light.

"What are you doing, why am I being held prisoner?" I cried, trying hard to restrain the tears.

"I said be quiet." He snarled, as he turned and walked out, leaving me cringing at the smell of stale cigarette smoke on his flannel shirt. It wasn't just the smoke, there was aftershave, and soap.

Terror seeped into every fiber of my being. All I felt were the icy cold tendrils of fear gripping me tighter and tighter. Was I going to be raped and tortured? What else could it be? Tears streamed down my face as I lay there. Fear, I had never in my life experienced anything like it. I could hear people, or a person walking around, it was an old house, and the floorboards responded as you would expect. Creaking and groaning under the duress.

The door opened, and a woman walked in carrying a tray of food. Our eyes met and she looked away. My heart leapt for joy, she felt shame for what was happening.

She put the tray on a rolling desk, and wheeled it over beside the bed. Reaching up, she removed the cuffs off my right hand.

Again, our eyes met, and this time she spoke. "Are you all right?"

"I just need to know what's happening. Why am I here?"

"I'm not supposed to talk to you. Jeremy ain't gonna be happy if I talk to you."

Her voice sounded so warm, she spoke slowly with a slight accent. "I'll leave your right hand free so you can feed yourself. I'll be back in about half an hour, and I'll dress your wounds. Please. Don't hurt yourself."

She was gone before I could say anything else. Damn, the food looked as good as it smelled. It tasted even better, maybe because I was starving hungry. Normally, I pick away at my food, always worrying about the calories. Today, I left the plate empty, apart from some bones.

The woman's clothes had been clean, but hardly fashionable. An apricot smock finishing just above the knee, her fluffy brown slippers were well worn and tatty. Her fingernails were odd lengths, no polish. She had never had a manicure, that's for sure.

She returned a while later, bringing in a soda. I called her petite, but it was more like waifish. She was skinny, her legs long in proportion to the rest of her torso.

She smelled of cheap perfume, her eyes though, so warm and inviting. She moved the tray, then sat on the bed. "let me attend to those cuts." She worked easily. "Ouch." I gasped as the iodine dabbed on the abrasions.

"Sorry." she whispered sincerely. Elastoplast, then a small bandage. "Would you like to go to the toilet, before I put the hand cuffs back on?"

I shook my head, but couldn't hold back the tears. "Why am I here. What's this all about. Please, I don't understand."

With a tissue in her hand, she wiped away my tears, drying my cheeks. "Honey, I'm not supposed to say anything. You're gonna be safe, I promise."

"How can you say that?"

"I promise, as soon as we get the money. We're gonna let you go."

"Money..." I gasped. "Is this a ransom, have I been kidnapped?"

She wiped away some locks of my hair that had fallen across my face. "You'll be okay honey. We don't want to hurt you."

The big burly guy from earlier barged in, muttering angrily. "God damn it, I darn well told you not to talk to her."

"Sorry, I was just trying to make her feel better."

I watched as they exchanged glances, she looked contrite, whereas he looked irritated. "Pick up the damn tray and get out." He barked.

They both left together, leaving me confused. Why would they think I was worth kidnapping. My husbands family were wealthy, but not rich enough to warrant this. I wondered how big a price they put on my head.

Oh god, this wasn't going to end well. I was safe she said. As soon as they get the money they were going to let me go.

Grant, my husband. Hah, what a laugh, husband my ass. We had been estranged for over twelve months. We no longer slept together. We led separate lives. The only reason we were still together was he begged me to stay for the money.

He was tied, as was I to a prenup. His parents were so worried about his earlier playboy status, that when he announced our wedding, his parents were ecstatic, but also worried. If we didn't stay together at least five years we would lose the very expensive apartment they gifted us. Grant was worried, if we did divorce. His father would be so angry he would probably lose his job and his inheritance.

Our marriage, at first everything had been so wonderful. Grant was generous, kind and loving. Slowly though, that changed. The signs appeared.

I didn't want to believe it. At first I refused to give the rumors any credence. But as my concerns grew. I took steps. It wasn't hard. I caught the bastard cheating. I should have listened to all my friends who warned me that guys like him never change. I guess I was blind, I was definitely in love.

When I told him I was leaving, he broke down and begged me to stay. He promised to change his errant ways, and against my better judgment decided to stay.

That turned out to be a big mistake, I caught him again only weeks later. That's when I realized, he would never change. He was a serial cheater. It pained me to admit, my friends were right. Love wasn't going to win.

That was going to be the last time he cheated on me. I decided enough was enough. I was leaving. He was stubborn though, and he tried to convince me to stay. We argued back and forth, I was so angry I just wanted out. That's when the bastard offered me the proposition. If I stayed and saw out the five year term of the prenup, we would sell the house and split the money. I hated the idea, but ashamedly, let him talk me into it.

When I considered my current situation, I laughed. He probably wouldn't pay a ransom, he would hope they killed me. My only savior would be his parents.

What a terrible situation. If I tell them they're wasting their time, they will probably just kill me. The woman though, she sounded nice, her eyes... they were friendly, warm and loving.

God, why did they choose me, we weren't that wealthy?

Time slipped by as I tried to get my head around what to do. Pondering my circumstances, I didn't hear the approach.

The door opened, and the woman entered. "Do you still need to go to the toilet before I turn the lights off?"

"Yes please." I replied.

She slipped the hood back over my head, undid the cuffs, helped me up and led me down the passageway. I felt her hands on my hips guiding me to the toilet.

"I'll just be out side the door if you need me."

Blast, she sounded so pleasant. Her voice was like melted toffee dripping over marshmallow. I heard her close the door, and stretched my hands to lift the hood. It was an old house, really high walls, painted wooden planks. Old hanging light with no shade. The bath had a shower rose above it. There were cosmetics, hair products and razors. Obviously a shared facility. Were they husband and wife.

After finishing, and flushing. I pulled the hood back down. The woman walked back in, I felt her hands lightly on my shoulders, guiding me carefully back to my cell.

As she sat me on the bed, I asked. "Is it possible to not have my hands cuffed? I can't get comfortable on my back."

"Ummmmm..." She sounded uncertain, her words ponderous. "I'll have to ask. I don't know."

She snapped the handcuffs back on, lifted my hood and walked out.

Minutes later the big guy walked in carrying some chain. Fastening the chain on the bed, he released the hand cuffs, and threaded the chain though.

"Thank you." I replied. He walked out without another word. The darkness surrounded me like a cloak. It settled in the room giving me no reassurance.

The next morning, I woke with the sun. It filtered in through the south facing window. Looking around the room, I remembered what happened. A cold shiver running through my body. The fuzzy blanket fell to the floor. My clothes felt dirty, and they definitely smelled bad. I had just run about eight miles when they abducted me, and yes. I was sweaty.

God, I wanted a shower bad.

The door opened, as I sat up, the woman entered with a tray of food, and coffee. Oh god, coffee.

"I hope you slept well?" She asked. It wasn't fake, it was real empathy, care.

"Surprisingly, yes." I answered. "Can you tell me what's happening, why I am here?"

Placing the tray of food on the bed, she sat beside it. "I'm sorry, but I can't talk about this. We would both be in trouble."

"Is this a ransom?"

The woman's eyes gave away her answer. She didn't have to speak. "He'll never pay." I snorted. "He might pretend to, but he and I live separate lives. He would prefer me dead. He won't pay."

She looked horrified. "Would you like a bathroom break before breakfast?"

"Yes please." I sighed wondering what would happen now she had heard my thoughts.

On came the hood, and then we followed the same routine as the previous day.

Back in my cell, after being cuffed. I attacked my food. The woman watched on, with interest.

"Could I have a shower, after this please?"

"Yeah, I reckon it'd be okay."

"Do you have clean clothes for me? These are starting to smell."

"I could find something." She whispered.

"You know my husband won't pay. He will be glad to see the back of me. He would be happy to see me die."

"I can't talk about it. If you want the shower. You gotta shut up, okay?"

"I'm just trying to save you a lot of wasted effort."

"We'll see I guess."

She walked out leaving me to finish eating in private. These people, well the woman at least was no expert at this. She sounded nervous. Analyzing her reactions, she was scared, maybe more so than me.

I pushed aside the tray, and reclined on the bed. I didn't have long to wait. The woman returned. This time carrying some clothes and towels.

In the bathroom, she said. "I'll have to stay and help you undress. I gotta make sure you don't try anything dumb."

My face burned with embarrassment as she unlocked, one hand then the other, as she lifted off my halter top and sports bra. My jogging tights quickly followed by my panties. I could feel the heat from my burning embarrassment.

In the hood, I couldn't see the woman's face. That might have been a blessing. I did hear her gasp, as she slid my panties down. I was naked, my burning shame only deepened.

I heard the shower turn on, and then she removed my hood. God, the water felt so good. The water pressure was terrible, but at least the water was hot. The Lavender scented shampoo foamed up, my hands sliding through my short auburn hair. I was now thankful that I had recently changed to the short bob. At first I missed my long wavy hair, but now. It might be a good thing.

I stayed in the shower as long as possible, just enjoying the luxury. When I jumped out, I started to towel myself dry, unfortunately. With my hands cuffed together, it was an impossibility.

I heard the door open behind me, and the woman walked in. "Would you like a hand?"

I nodded my shameful acceptance. My need to dry off outweighing my embarrassment.

She started with my back and worked her way down. Her hands seemed to take an eternity on my ass. When she pushed my legs apart, I hesitated. This was far too personal. Although, as she rubbed, the rough texture of the cotton towel roughly massaging my inner thighs felt so good. Suppressing a soft moan of pleasure, I sucked in a deep breath.

I had to lean on her as she knelt down to rub my feet. "You have beautiful feet." She whispered.

Dry, she helped me into what were obviously some old clothes of hers. They were probably two sizes to small, but I was in no position to complain. At least now I smelt fresh and clean. How I looked, didn't really matter.

It was back to the dungeon for me. At least the chains allowed me to sit up, and stretch to get comfortable. I wondered what was happening at home. Surely my captors must have sent the ransom note to my husband. Would he show his parents? I knew damned well he wouldn't pay. In fact this would be perfect for him. If I died, he would pick up my life insurance and he would be released from his parents prenup.

That thought made me sick, the bastard would get to enjoy the benefits of what might be a very painful death for me. I laughingly wondered whether he arranged it. Perhaps it was all a ruse, there was no ransom. Merely a murder made to look like a ransom.

I dozed off and on through out the day. I went through every possible scenario for escape. The windows were partially boarded over. They never released me from the handcuffs. I didn't know if they were both there during the day. My best bet of overpowering somebody, was definitely the woman. The guy was far to big.

The question remained, was she alone with me? If I was able to over power her. What awaited outside? We were clearly in a farmhouse of some sort, so we were miles out of the City. Was there a vehicle, were the keys in it?

It was late in the afternoon when I heard the voices outside. It was both the man and woman. His voice raised in anger.

"I don't know what the fucker was thinking. He went straight to the cops. I did a drive by this afternoon, and the place is crawling with cops. When I phoned him, they tried to trace the call. I heard the cops telling him to keep me on the line."

He muttered something unintelligible, before adding. "What the fuck are we going to do now. The guys a fucking asshole."

The woman, tried to placate him. "It could still work. We will just have to deal with the cops. Maybe that will make it easier. We are hardly asking for the world. Five hundred thousand isn't a lot."

"It makes it pretty dangerous, Daisy. This is now getting very complicated."

"Yes, but the cops are experienced, they know how this works. We just have to stay strong."

"Yeah, but why didn't he just pay up?"

"I don't know, Jeremy. All I know is, we need to be extra cautious.... You know, Sasha, said that her husband wouldn't pay."

"How the hell did she know what's going on?"

"Sorry, she was scared and asked what was happening. I already told you, I can't do this if she is terrified. What we're doing is so wrong. I told her she was going to be okay, once the money was paid it would be all over."

"Jesus Christ, Daisy. Keep your mouth closed. Remember, no names, and keep that damn hood on her. She's a bright woman. She'll be keeping mental notes on anything that could target us."

"I'm careful Jeremy. But I can't do this if she's crying, and scared. You promised me she wouldn't be hurt."

"I don't want to hurt her. I just don't want to get caught. Did she say why he wouldn't pay?"

"No, I got scared myself. Told her to shut up, but if we, or I asked. I'm sure she would tell us."

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,563 Followers