Chanel Awakens Me from Myself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was so rushed, so fervent, but my orgasm was upon me. I felt my hips bucking against her hand, my arms locked together around her neck. I screamed into her flesh. It was huge, the swell of sensations ripping apart my fractured senses, I came in a frenzied thrashing moment that just kept going, the waves of ecstasy rolling through my body.

My head flopped around like a rag doll. Exhausted, and spent, I collapsed back on the velour sofa, my clothes dishevelled, my breathing ragged.

Chanel moved slowly, her fingers caressing my labia, gliding across their engorged outer edges.

As my eyes opened, she smiled, before her mouth gently kissed mine, little erotic pecks.

"Oh my god," I finally got out. "What just happened?"

She giggled, a soft sexy sound, so delightfully mischievous it made me smile. "I think you just had an orgasm, babes," she whispered.

"Oh god, you think," I purred. "That was more than an orgasm."

I instantly felt guilty. I had taken my pleasure and given nothing in return. Chanel's eyes picked up my expression. "Don't worry, you will realise that orgasm isn't everything. We have all night."

"All night..." I whispered my reply. "God, that sounds divine."

She stood up, her wet glistening hand reaching for mine. "Shall we go to bed?"

She pulled me up, and we walked hand in hand into the bedroom. We helped each other strip. Unlike with Ryan, it was unrushed, a slow delightful tease, my hands gliding over Chanel's porcelain skin, enjoying for the first time another women's body.

I giggled as I tried to unclip her bra. I often laughed at Ryans attempts to do mine. Now I realised how hard it was, but once her glorious mounds were in my hands, it felt incredible. Her nipples, so pronounced and erect, they rubbed my palms as I felt the weight of her breasts in my hands.

I mauled them playfully as I watched her reach down and slide my panties down over my hips. Chanel's body was so firm, where mine was squishy. She was taut, and toned, whereas I was more cushiony.

When it was my turn to remove her panties, I felt like a naughty child. Her cute little cleanly shaven pussy stared straight at me. The first time I had ever looked at one, and there it was, right in front of me.

Leaning forward, I kissed the flesh above her sex, I could smell her ardour, different to my own smell, it was more alive, exotic.

We kissed, her naked body rubbing up against mine. Her nipples rubbed mine. All I could think about was giving her pleasure. I wanted to repay the wonderful orgasm she gave me.

When I rolled her onto her back, she looked at me directly. "Lou, you don't have to do that."

"No, but I want to. I want to taste you, experience you. I may not be very good, but I want to."

She giggled. "You will be wonderful."

Her legs fell open, and there, her gorgeous sex opened before my eyes, the glistening juices shining in the light.

I tried to think about what I liked as I kissed my way up her legs. Her labia, red and puffy, her aroma strong, I let my tongue explore, softly, gently, up and down her slit. Her juices coated my tongue, my lips wet with her desire.

I kissed, I sucked, I nibbled as I explored, and as her sex opened invitingly, I let my tongue slither into her molten core. It was overwhelming, the flood of tastes, the textures, her vaginal walls convulsing, clutching at my tongue.

I fucked her; like an evil penis, my tongue probed and delved in as far as I could go. I lapped like a drinking puppy. When I found her clitoris, wriggling frantically under my tongue, I focused. I sucked on it. Unsure about how hard I should bite, I drove my fingers up into her vagina, delighted by the squishy wetness. I forced them in, faster and harder, I felt her responding, and it drove me on. I fucked her like a machine, my hand, curled like a knife, slid in and out, her juices coating my entire hand. I felt her legs shaking, her knees bent, her heels dug in. She pushed back, she grabbed my hair, and pulled my face against her. Using strength I never knew she had, she ground my face into her sex, she rubbed hard, and taking the hint, I sucked and nibbled on her clit. I fucked her harder.

She squealed, a loud piercing shriek. Her body went into a trembling shudder, her hips bouncing up and down under my assault. "Oh god, oh god oh god..." she moaned over and over, like an incantation.

"Fuck, Lou, I'm coming," she cried out, as her body went limp beneath me.

She tugged on my hair, cooing softly, "Come up here, I need a kiss."

As our mouths slid together, all her juices rubbed off, and the tastes rekindled.

"Are you all right?" she whispered.

Smiling, enjoying the delicious afterglow, I felt proud, confident. I had repaid her, given her some real joy, and that made me feel good. "I feel amazing, so alive."

She gave me a smouldering teasing glance. "It was okay, I know it was your first time."

"Chanel, it was incredible, I loved it; you taste so sexy."

"I'm glad you liked it." She pulled me into her arms, and as we nestled together, she slipped her leg between mine, her thigh pressing upwards, ever higher until it was rubbing against my sex. She moved slowly as she leaned down to nuzzle on my boobs.

Oh heaven, the delicious sensations crept heatedly up my spine as her leg worked a little more. She spread open my labia, her thigh rubbing hard against my clit.

I grabbed her head in my hands and lifted her to share a kiss. I felt her move, her wet pussy rubbing on my leg, as she ground her knee up into my vagina, mashing my lips, spreading my sticky juices everywhere.

"Lou, use your legs, babes, rub on me, follow my lead.

It was a slow delicious ride, each of us in control of our own orgasms as we writhed and wriggled together. The kisses were delectable, little moments of joy. Her nipples, so much bigger than my tiny ones, easily filled my mouth. I suckled like a baby. I tweaked and pinched her with my other hand.

It was lovemaking like I had never experienced, slow, leisurely, sedate, the tensions building languorously. It was gentle, and beautiful. The orgasm, when it did arrive, was a gentle embrace rather than a mind bending, muscle-spasming explosion. The perfect ending was to drift off into sleep.

The morning, although a little awkward, was also warm, poignant, and enveloping. We kissed, I kept having this constant need to feel her in my arms, to taste her lips on mine, just to feel her skin. I felt like a crazy obsessive fan. I just needed her so much.

She giggled and returned my bewildered adoration, with great affection. That day, I decided, not because of what happened between Chanel and I, but because of his unbending brutish behaviour. I would see a solicitor about starting divorce proceedings.

I found a small law firm, which had a female family law expert. That afternoon, she talked me through the process. As expected, she did suggest counselling, which I was all for. Throughout our recent troubles, there was still a spot in my heart that ached for Ryan. God knows why, after the way he had been treating, not just me, but his daughter, swearing and yelling in front of her, ignoring her requests for cuddles.

Chanel and I fell easily into a relationship. She didn't move in. It's just we were together a lot. She came for meals, took Bronny shopping, stayed the night occasionally. I didn't want Bronny to get confused.

Really, I was the one confused. I felt like I was in love. Whenever she wasn't around, she was all I could think about. Even at work, she kept popping into my head. Somebody would walk in wearing her scent, and I shivered in anticipation.

It took a couple of weeks before Ryan received the divorce papers. He exploded. He ranted and raved, screamed through the phone lines. I understood his anger, it matched mine.

I disconnected the call, and several others afterwards. I waited two days before he was calm enough to talk.

"So that's it, huh? Just because I want to do what I think is best for my family, you want to just throw me away?"

"No, Ryan, I want us to be together, to be a family. Remember, you promised me, when you left, it was only for six months. You promised you were coming home. I never agreed to any moving, or relocation."

"Lou, can't you see, there are real benefits for all of us; a chance for us to explore a new country on my days off, for Bronny to experience a different culture. God, it's only a three hour flight. You could go home as often as you like."

"Ryan, listen to me. I don't want to move. I am happy here. We can explore lots of other countries. We can take holidays."

"But the money, baby. The money is incredible here. Even if you didn't own a salon and you just worked for somebody, the money is incredible."

"There's more to life than money. I want a husband, I want to see you every day, not half the time. I want you in my bed every night."

"Is there nothing I could do?"

"We could try counselling," I suggested.

"How the hell am I going to do that from here?"

"Take some time off. Come home for a couple of months. We can do the counselling, see if we can re-establish what we used to have. I do love you, Ryan."

"I can't get away at the moment. They put me in charge of a new project, and I can't just walk away."

"Then I'm sorry. Have you read the divorce settlement?"

"Yeah, I bloody read it. Fuck, you have turned into a heartless bitch."

"Do you agree with the terms?"

"Do I have a choice?"

"Yes, come home."

"Fuck you." He disconnected the call. Strangely, I didn't even cry. He was behaving so badly that my feelings for him were evaporating.

The day Ryan walked in at home took me completely by surprise. Bronny and I had made cookies, which she and Chanel were sitting at the table scoffing as I made dinner. We were all laughing and joking. I heard the door open, and Ryan walked in. I walked out to see who it was. He stood just inside the door glaring at me.

"What are you doing here?" I spluttered.

"I thought we should talk, try and see if we can save our marriage."

When Bronny heard his voice, she didn't come rushing out to jump into his arms, she walked out hesitantly. He had to kneel down and open his arms to encourage her in. "Hello Daddy," she murmured.

He squeezed her tightly. "Hey, gorgeous. What are you doing?"

"We're eating Mummy's cookies."

He glanced in, spotting Chanel at the table, he waved. "Hi."

Chanel replied softly. "Hello." She glanced at me. "Should I go?"

I didn't want her to, I could use her support, but if it turned into another screaming session, I didn't want her to see that. "Yes, maybe it would be best."

She stood, and rushed up to the bedroom, to get her bag. When she returned, Bronny jumped into her arms. "No, don't go. I want you to stay."

"Sweeties, I have to go. Mummy and Daddy need time alone."

Bronny pouted angrily. "It's not fair, I want you to stay."

"Sorry, baby, I have to go. I will come back tomorrow."

"Will you have a sleep over with mummy?"

I don't know who went redder, Chanel, or me. I lifted her into my arms. "It's okay, Bronny, Chanel is busy, and Daddy and I need to talk."

Chanel, interrupted. "She could come with me, we could have a sleep over at my house?"

"That'd be great, are you sure you wouldn't mind?" I replied. When Bronny gave a great big, "Yay," it was settled. Chanel helped her pack an overnight bag. With quick kisses, they were gone."

As they drove off, Ryan asked, "What was that about the sleepover?"

"Chanel stays some nights. I have been feeling a bit vulnerable. She keeps me company some nights. As you can see Bronny, loves her."

He nodded. "Yeah, they seem pretty close. Is Chanel single?"

I nodded, "Uh-huh. She sure is." Was my face red, I felt like I was blushing, my palms were clammy, and I felt guilty for lying.

"Would you like some dinner?" I asked.

"I would love something to eat, aeroplane food sucks. Shitty fucking cardboard crap."

As I made dinner, he walked to the fridge, looking for a beer. "What happened to my beers?"

"They're out in the fridge in the garage."

"Why'd you put them out there?"

"Because you no longer live here. We are in the middle of becoming another statistic. I needed the room, for food I actually eat, and wine."

"I suppose all my clothes are gone as well?" he grumbled.

"They are actually. They're in boxes out in the garage."

"Fuck, you didn't waste any time. I suppose you've already started dating?"

"No, I haven't. I just decided I could use the extra space in the wardrobe."

He wandered out to the garage and returned carrying six bottles of beer. He opened one, and put the others in the fridge. "Is there any way we can save this, Lou?" he asked.

"I don't know, Ryan, I want to. I'm prepared to try the counselling."

"You know I can't do it. I mean, I'm here for a week, we could do a session every night I'm here."

"Don't be daft. We could never get sessions organised that quick. Most places I talked to said there were waiting lists."

"We could schedule it for next time I'm home. Maybe I could squeeze in another couple of days?"

Yes, that would be possible. I did talk to a lovely lady who sounded like she was keen to help. I could see if she is available."

I watched as he nodded. "Okay, let's do this."

I finished preparing the dinner. "Lou, can you be honest? Why wouldn't you even consider moving to Aussie? There are literally thousands of Kiwis living and working over there. There's a reason, and it's called opportunity. Aussie is a big country, the money's so much better and there's so many job opportunities."

"I have told you over and over. I don't want to. Bronny is young, she needs her family around. Plus, you are not the only one who works. My salon is going amazingly well. If you looked at it with an open mind, you'd see. That is the real opportunity."

He lost interest in the argument. He walked out to the lounge, leaving me wondering why he was even there. Over dinner, he tried a different approach, but it was the same thing over and over, plus, now he was on his way to being drunk.

As he got more and more heated, I became a little unsettled. He lost his sense of reasoning. I finished up, and started the cleaning up. That's when he appeared behind me. His arms circled my waist, his mouth biting down on the exposed flesh of my shoulder. "Let's go to bed, baby," he growled.

I started thrashing, and waving my arms. I burst out of his grip panting. "We're not sleeping together, Ryan."

"C'mon, baby, I'm horny."

"Tough shit. Maybe after we finish counselling, if you are prepared to move back home, then maybe we can restart that part of our marriage. At this point, there's no way in hell you're getting in my panties."

"Christ you're an angry bitter bitch, you know that? A fucking cow. I'm trying to make it work. Jesus, would one fucking night hurt? You have been happy taking my fucking money."

"Like fuck. I haven't touched one single cent. Not since I filed the divorce process. I put my money in a separate account, our old one is all yours, and what's more, I pay all the bills here."

His face went bright red, his mouth tightened in an ugly leer. "Fuck you, come on, baby, just for old times. You gotta give me something."

"You can have that vibrator you brought me. It's still in the packet, maybe you could shove that up your arse." I turned and walked out. I slammed the bedroom door, thanking my lucky stars for the privacy lock.

Chanel called a little later. She was tucked up in bed with Bronny, and I wished like hell I was there with them. When I told her what happened, she had a little cry with me. "It'll be okay, babes, it'll all be over soon."

Once Ryan realised he wasn't making any headway, he stopped trying. His short visit evaporated. He was gone.

I knew I should have felt bad about my relationship with Chanel, but the reality was, it was so wonderful I didn't care. Our relationship grew so quickly, I think it scared us both. This wasn't an affair; it was love. Chanel's sleepovers became more regular, even although she had to work late, depending on whether she was hosting the late night weather.

My wardrobe filled with her clothes; we packed up Ryans shit in the garage so she could have his car space. We moved his old car to his parents house. I felt sorry for them; I got on great with them. His father was disgusted with his selfish stance, and I could see in his face he wasn't that pleased with Ryan, 2.0.

Ryan stopped fighting and accepted that the divorce was inevitable.

Chanel showed me a new life. I found real love. She was so warm and so giving.

Our lovemaking had grown, as well, I found that lovemaking can take all day, that it was fun to lie in bed and languidly kiss, caress, fondle, and fuck. It didn't have to be a race for a quick orgasm. I learned that the journey is where the real pleasure lies.

Okay, there is room for a quick fuck. I found that out at one of Chanel's work colleague's Christmas parties. Chanel was still nervous about coming out, although, as our relationship grew, she did start to talk about it.

The point is, at the party, we had cocktails, we gossiped with the other party goers. I caught her unawares a few times when we were outside. I pulled her into my arms and took control. I kissed her ardently, pushed her up against the wall, thrust my leg between hers and let my tongue ravish her mouth.

She was so nervous about getting caught she was ultra aroused. When I pinched her nipples through the olive green chemise dress, she moaned loudly, her eyes showed anxiety, but her hard pointy nipple expressed her arousal.

We danced with the rest of the crowd, and I took every opportunity to grab her bum, pinch her nips. At one point, we were leaning over the kitchen servery bar. Her friend was in the kitchen, and as we stood side by side talking with the hostess. I slid my hand up under Chanel's dress, my fingers quickly finding the damp cotton, stuck to her labia, and as my fingers slipped inside her vagina, she let out a little moan and her knees weakened.

Karen, the hostess, asked, "Are you all right, Love?"

Chanel replied meekly, "I'm fine."

She got a little nervous as my fingers curled and caressed her inner core. I found her little spot, and rubbed mercilessly.

We had to stop, as some others walked in beside us. It was later, after we had some more drinks that Chanel trapped me in the toilet. It was her turn to be the aggressor. She pushed me against the shower door, brutally shoved her hand into my panties, and finger fucked me. Not to be outdone, I repaid her. With our mouths locked together in a passionate kiss, we fucked each other to huge ferocious orgasms.

We were such a mess it took us ages to fix our makeup. The fact I couldn't stop kissing her wasn't helping. We giggled crazily as we walked back out into the party.

It was becoming harder for her to hide our relationship. Every day got more difficult. It was one evening when we were sitting under the stars, cuddled up together on the swing seat, she kissed me lightly, her lips tasting of the Cabernet we drank. It was the look in her eye that worried me. She looked anxious. It scared me. I knew how worried she had been lately about the number of people who knew about us. Seeing that look in her eye, I was terrified she was going to say, "It's over."

When she reached into her bra and pulled a little gauze bag with a ring in it, my eyes bugged.

When she said "Louise, will you marry me?" I dropped my glass, wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed her like I have never kissed anybody in my life. It was loving, ravenous, urgent, yet it said everything.

"Yes," I squeaked, "but I haven't got a ring for you."

"We can get one," she whispered. "There's only one thing. Fingers should only have one engagement ring."