Change Happens Pt. 07

Story Info
Robin's Life Moves Forward.
3.6k words
4.38
4.5k
7
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Four months had passed, and nothing, it was like John had said I was finally free of them. One day on my way home, an accident on my typical path forced me to go a different route. It took me past the diner. I dared myself to take a glance and noticed there was a for sale sign out front. Seeing it made me breathe a sigh of relief. Hopefully, they were gone for good.

The news told a different story, violence in the larger cities hadn't changed, so they were still out there. I tried to focus on other things, like keeping my house.

Trying to pay the bills on just my checks alone wasn't cutting it. I was always trying to juggle which bill to pay and which one to leave until later. Even with all the tips and the extra hours I was putting in, it wasn't enough. I had to face it; I needed another job.

"What about that job, that guy offered you?" Lacey said as we worked out at the local gym.

I had thought about what Trevor had offered, even driven by the large building. Something about it made me think twice, maybe that it was much bigger than anything I had ever done. They had it all from an indoor pool, basketball courts and a half-sized football field in the back. It was serious business.

"They have top tier professionals working there," I said as I looked at her.

To say the two of us were opposites was an understatement, sure on the outside, we seemed similar. Two women in their mid-thirties, in excellent physical shape. And with very nice attributes both in the front and in the back. That's where everything ended.

Lacey was what she called open-minded. What I would call a complete nympho, she loved sex, or should I say fucking, it didn't matter with anybody and everybody, race, creed, sex.

I, on the other hand, still used a variety of toys to get myself off. Lacey would call her favourite of the day or pick somebody. She was still fucking Nathan daily, but also many others.

She gave me a password to use on her only fans page, and I was blown away. If the people at work knew what she was up to, she would be let go so quickly her head wouldn't have a chance to spin. She did it all, and by all, I meant it.

Some of the things I didn't even know were possible. I always thought of myself as a freak in the sheets, but I was as vanilla as they came compared to Lacey.

"Well, you know, you could always start...." Lacey smiled.

"No!" I said as I got down from the treadmill.

Lacey had shared a picture of the two of us at a restaurant, and all of her followers wanted to know the page or the name of the extremely busty raven head. Since then, she hadn't stopped trying to get me to start my own page.

I had nothing against Sex Workers. They did what they wanted, which was good for them. On the other hand, I wanted a job that didn't involve me taking my clothes off. Working at the restaurant was as skimpy as I wanted to go.

"You could triple what you make at the bar," Lacey said as she joined me on the ellipticals.

Today was my cardio day, and I was going full bore.

Hunting season was right around the corner. Ray and I had pooled some money together to hunt some boar further south. In case we missed, or something went wrong, I wanted to run as fast as possible. I liked shooting them, but sometimes those fuckers didn't go down on the first or second shot.

"For someone with your attributes," Lacey smiled. "You really are a prude."

"Coming from you I will take that as a compliment," I smiled.

Seeing Lacey's homemade videos made me glad she didn't think of me as someone like her. Lacey clarified that the moment her dad passed away, she was going straight into porn, don't pass, go, don't collect two hundred dollars. She had promised him that much after he found out she was sleeping with two guys in one night.

If the poor man saw what was on her page, he would pass away sooner. Seeing four guys maul and have their way with her, while she smiled and called them names. Both excited me and grossed me out. I had no intention of ever having two cocks inside any of my holes at the same time, ever, but Lacey said it was her favourite thing to do.

No wonder she took the pounding from Nathan like it was nothing. To her, it probably felt like nothing.

"Do you even feel anything for any of them?" I asked as I looked at her.

"Once," Lacey shrugged. "And I am sure when I get out of this phase, I will settle down and find someone, but right now," she smiled as she looked at me. "I am having too much fun. Especially seeing the looks on your face."

"It's not my thing," I shrugged. I didn't judge Lacey for doing what she did. It did make her happy.

Also, there was something else, something I wouldn't admit to or tell her. I enjoyed some of her videos, to the point that I had to buy a new toy for myself. Jeff had thrown out all of mine after he had found them.

"All, I am saying is if you did start a fans account you could make a lot of money and you wouldn't really have to do anything," Lacey shrugged.

"There are plenty of horny idiots online that will give you their hard-earned money just to see you sit in front of a camera and show your boobs."

"And that's not going to happen," I shook my head.

I knew the attention my chest could get by simply wearing anything that showed a tiny amount of cleavage. I had seen men trip over their own feet, walk into doors, get slapped by their girlfriends and many more things. So, I knew if I did decide to show them off, I could make some cash.

"At least it's an option," Lacey said.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"It's a very good option," Ray said.

We were returning from our hunting trip, and I decided to tell him all about my conversation with Lacey.

I looked over at him with shock on my face.

"What?" Ray asked. "You're already seeing some money from your sex stories, since you put them on a pay site, imagine what they will pay to see the author?"

"I don't think I could look myself in the mirror," I shook my head.

"I've seen what you have worn on those Friday nights when you used to go out with Jeff," Ray said as he stared right at me. "That alone would probably net you some additional money. And if what you say is true, some additional cash wouldn't hurt."

Ray was right. Of course, I hated when he made things make sense. He had become like an older brother to me. Always putting me in my place and shoving facts down my throat, especially when I didn't want it.

"Look, you're too scared to take a leap of faith and go into that gym or whatever the hell it is, your job as it stands now is not enough, you don't want to move and you're behind on all your bills, including the mortgage,"

Ray said as he stared out the window. "Your options are very limited."

"I hate you," I said, gripping the steering wheel tighter.

"You hate when I am right," Ray nodded.

I nodded, and we travelled the rest of the distance in silence. I had a lot to think about and had to make a decision quickly. I didn't want to move. I loved my house and everything that came with it.

I stared at the screen as I looked at the create a profile page. All I had to do was enter a few things, and I could start my page. I had everything else, take a few pictures, set up the camera, and the rest would take care of itself.

"Nope," I said as I closed the screen.

I worked on my resume and called the number Trevor gave me. If I was going to make money, I wanted to do it on my own merit, not by removing clothes and shaking my ass.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Welcome," the lady said at the reception desk.

"Appointment," I said as I laid out the piece of paper, they had told me to print off.

"Of course," the lady said as she pointed to the stairs. "Up the stairs or the elevator and Katherine will get you situated."

There was another desk, and another lady, which I guessed was Katherine. She waved at me and told me to take a seat.

The wait was excruciating, but finally, a tall man with dark black hair came out of one of the rooms and called for me.

I sat down in a room filled with sports figures and pictures on the walls and the tables. "I looked over your resume," Paul said. He had introduced himself before I sat down.

"Thank you," I said.

"Most of our employees have worked with sports teams and have many years of training experience," Paul said as he stared at me.

"Ah," I nodded.

"But," Paul said as he stared at me. "We do have a few nonprofessional sports athletes that need some, shall we say tweaking?"

"They need to get into better shape," I nodded.

"Exactly, they are either trying to get into sports, or are returning from an injury, or have an interest in going from one sport to another," Paul nodded.

"I can definitely help with that," I nodded.

"Good," Paul nodded. "I will send you all the information you need to start, and we will get you settled in," Paul smiled as he stood up.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The first week was getting to know the place. It was much bigger than I thought. It had everything and anything, including kitchens to show clients how to make their meal preps and other dishes.

I couldn't be happier with my decision. No taking my clothes off here. I felt better about myself as I went into my first client meeting. Hank was my immediate supervisor, and he told me about the first client that I would be working with for the next few months.

"So, he is a retired basketball player," Hank said as he sat me down in his office. "He is returning to coaching a college team in his hometown, and he wants to be in better shape than he is in right now."

"He doesn't want to be in front of his team and potentially on camera looking the way he does," I nodded, looking at the picture.

"Definitely," Hank smiled.

"Also, can't coach a team that went to the finals, if he can't do most of the things, he wants them to do himself," I nodded as I looked at the few videos of him in his backyard.

"Totally," Hank smiled again.

I nodded. I would have to get a meal plan started for him immediately as well as some other options. I read his profile and saw that he had gotten a hell of a sweet tooth while he had been retired.

"Twelve doughnuts?" I asked as I read it.

"A day," Hank added.

Our clients were told to put everything in their profile no matter how embarrassing, we needed to help them, and we couldn't if we didn't know the truth. I sighed as I looked at more of his profile when I got home.

"This is going to be a tough one," I said as I stared down at my dogs lying at my feet.

They both just stared at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi," I said as Oliver approached me at the facility.

"You must be Robin," Oliver said as we shook hands.

"That would be me," I nodded. I walked him to one of our private booths.

"So, tell me, what is your goal?" I asked as we sat down.

Oliver told me about his professional career that was quite the achievement going to the playoffs many times but never winning the championship, winning many individual awards.

Then he told me about the divorce and the empty house, which led to him eating a lot and not taking care of himself. Now he got approached by his old college, and he was going to accept the challenge of turning his life around.

"Well, first thing," I said as I looked at him. "The doughnuts, and the fast food, every day,"

"I understand," Olive nodded.

"Good," I nodded.

We shook hands, and I showed him the meal plans and the exercises I wanted him to start on right away, seeing as he had a home gym. I agreed to meet and train him at home before we got to the machines and other equipment at the facility.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~

"So, does he have a hot friend?" Lacey asked.

"I don't know," I replied.

We showed our IDs at the door as we walked into the nightclub. Another thing Lacey had got me into, which I thought was behind me, was going out more. Usually, I would be in my bed curled up and ready to call it a night, but here I was at a nightclub prepared to dance.

"Come on," Lacey shook her head. "It's been three weeks."

"Nothing personal," I said, shaking my head.

I had always based my profession on being entirely professional. I didn't ask questions about their personal life, and in turn, I made it clear that I wasn't going to share anything personal about myself.

It made for a better reaction when we got together. Sure, we would talk about things that would go near the line, but never over it. Oliver was paying a lot of money to get back into shape, and in turn, he was taking it very seriously. He had made drastic changes to his lifestyle.

"You two are new," the bartender said as we got our first round of drinks.

"No," Lacey smiled at him. "You just haven't noticed us until now."

Both of us were dressed quite provocatively, which was getting us a lot of attention. We were used to it when we were together.

"How about after...." the bartender started to say.

"No," I shook my head. "Just here for some fun."

I pulled Lacey away as we went to the dance floor. "It could have been interesting," Lacey smiled as she walked with me.

"Way too young," I shook my head.

"His cock isn't too young," Lacey said, looking back at the bar.

I shook my head. In contrast, I was here to have a good time and dance while Lacey was on the prowl; she often took one or two guys to a hotel close by and had her own fun. I never took anyone home. I danced, drank and went home alone.

As usual, as I started dancing, I always got a few guys that would try to dance close to me. Sometimes depending on the song, I would allow it, but only for one song. I felt strange hands on my hip as I danced. Looking at my wing girl, she smiled and nodded.

I turned to see a man dancing with me. I danced with him for two songs then sent him on his way.

It was good to get out and let off some steam. Something I couldn't do while I was married to Jeff. He would have tried to beat up five guys by the end of this night alone.

I walked gingerly to my car as my thighs were killing me.

"You, okay?" a voice said from behind me.

I was always carrying. Just in case someone got the idea of trying to get something more than I wanted to give.

"Yeah," I said as I turned to see Marcus, one of the bouncers heading my way.

"Looks like you over did it, tonight," Marcus smiled.

"A tiny bit," I smiled.

"Here," Marcus said as he opened the door.

I slid into my seat and started the car. "You good to drive, or should I get you a ride?" Marcus asked.

I wasn't drunk, and I knew that it was just my thighs reacting to the amount of exercise and dancing I had done this week. "I am good," I nodded.

"Okay, see you next week," Marcus said as he closed the door.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I had the weekend free and decided to do some much cleaning around the house. Since I had left the restaurant, it was weird to be home all weekend.

Oliver sent me his weight for the week, and I updated his meal plan and congratulated him on the weight loss. He was dominating his workout schedule. Something I wasn't used to when working with my previous clients.

My phone chirped, and I looked at it.

"Lacey!" I said as I shook my head.

It was a video clip of her holding two dicks close to her face as they shot their cum. 'Told you his cock wasn't too young!' was the caption underneath it.

"What else did you get up to?" I asked as she called me right after sending it.

"Log on and see," Lacey said. She sounded like she had just got up.

I shook my head. Lacey knew I was vicariously living through her by now. Deep down, I knew I couldn't be like her, sleeping with someone different every night, but there was a small part of me that wanted to know what it felt like, throwing caution out the window.

"Well at least they were wearing protection this time," I said as I watched the two men fuck the hell out Lacey. "Who is the other guy?"

"Oh, his roommate," Lacey said. I loved how she said things like that, like if it was common to have someone, she never met bend her over and fuck her.

"Well, that didn't last long," I said, a little disappointed.

"You and lasting long," Lacey said as it sounded like she finally got out of bed. "Some guys do, and some guys don't," Lacey said. "Who cares?"

"I do," I replied. "You know how long it's been for me, if I am going through all that effort, they better last a bit longer than," I looked at the video. "Four minutes and forty-two seconds!"

"Well, I did give them a blow job before hand, and they did cum on my face the second time," Lacey said. As if that made it any better.

"And Nathan?" I asked about her boss.

"Well, he just likes to fuck, he doesn't care about anyone else's needs," Lacey said as I heard the shower start.

"Hopefully he is better with his wife," I said as I laid out on the couch.

"Again, not my problem. I didn't instigate the situation, and I also didn't put a ring on her finger or made any vows," Lacey said.

"True," I nodded.

I was on her side for that part. The only home breaker was the person that did the deed, not the other person. If the wife wanted someone to blame for breaking up their home, she looked no further than her husband, not Lacey.

"So," Lacey said. "I had an interesting thought last night," she said as I heard her enter the shower.

"After or during?" I asked as the two dogs somehow managed to manoeuvre their large bodies on top of me. I had Gwen's face parked directly in front of mine with her nose pressed against me.

"They are doing it again aren't they?" Lacey asked.

"Yeah, with all this space on the floor and on the other couch, you would think, they would park their big butts somewhere else, but no, they have to lay directly on top of me," I said, barely able to breathe.

"And it was during," Lacey said.

"Of course," I nodded. "It's not like you had a lot of time."

"Focus," Lacey replied.

"Okay, what did you think about in under five minutes?" I replied.

"You have seen my condo, and spent the night over here," Lacey said. "I have yet to come to your house."

I stopped to think about it. "You thought about me while being screwed by two guys?"

"Focus!" Lacey shouted.

"Alright," I replied.

Lacey was right, of course. I had never invited her over or asked her to stay even when it was closer to go to my house than hers.

"I dunno," I shrugged.

I knew the reason at the beginning. I didn't want to get her caught up in whatever mess Jeff had left for me, but now that it was over, there shouldn't be a reason.

"I am grilling dinner tonight, want to come over?" I asked.

"I would love to," Lacey replied.

"No guys!" I said.

"Okay, this time," Lacey said.

We hung up, and I looked at the dogs. "Guess we are having company."