Change Happens Pt. 08

Story Info
Robin starts to feel happy for the first time.
3.4k words
4.42
3.5k
5
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lacey had brought a lot of me out. While Fran and I were good friends, Fran didn't hold anything back verbally. Lacey was like a hurricane. She did what she wanted when she wanted, and she didn't care about how people felt about her or what she did. She always said it was their problem to deal with and not hers.

The way she approached life made me think twice about mine. I had always done things for other people, first my brothers and family, then my friends and husband.

When Lacey came over to my house, it was like she had met Jeff, which had never happened. There was nothing in the house that screamed or even voiced my thoughts.

"What are you doing?" Ray asked as I had called for a large dumpster to come to the house.

"What does it look like?" I said as I started throwing things into it.

"Jeff's stuff?" Ray said as he saw me throwing away most of the things that belonged to Jeff.

"Yup," I said.

"Hi," Lacey said as she was helping me throw things away.

"Hi," Ray said.

"Down girl," I said as I saw Lacey's eyes flash as Ray appeared. "I will get the cold-water bucket, if I have to," I threatened.

"That could be fun," Lacey said as she stood close to Ray. "Wet T shirt, big boobs, a little imagination or a lot, whatever piques your interest."

"You must be Lacey," Ray said.

"Guilty," Lacey flirted.

"I will help you, but not in that way," Ray said as he looked at Lacey.

"Too bad," Lacey shrugged.

We tore through the house like a tornado. When we finished, it felt like there was not much left. But I finally felt the house was mine and only mine. When everyone left, I packed the items Jeff's mum had wanted me to send her. It felt odd talking to her, but she knew her son and never pressed the issue of why I didn't show to his funeral. She had told me about Doug's accident. Supposedly he had drunk too much coming from the bar and went off the side of the mountain. I knew better, but I didn't want to tell her about it.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"So, great news," Hank said as I was called to his office.

I sat down and smiled, waiting for the good news.

"Oliver has given his one-month report, and it speaks volumes about what you have done for him," Hank said. "I have to admit when you were hired, I had my doubts, not coming from a credited source and not having any experience."

"I felt the same way," I nodded. "But I feel at home here, if I can say that?"

"Definitely, so I have to ask, can you take on another client?" Hank asked.

Managing Oliver had been a full-time task, but I knew if I wanted to be taken seriously, I had to be able to do more. Some of the others had four or five clients.

"Sure," I nodded.

"Good," Hank said as he handed me over the information.

I put all the work down on my table in my small cubicle like office. Susan was a college student who was graduating this year and wanted to be an Olympic swimmer; the only problem was that other facilities had turned her down because of an injury.

"Huh?" I said as I looked over all the information given to me.

I needed more information, so I had to go to our resource room. Looking up all the things I could and couldn't do with Susan due to her injury and what I could do to help her recover.

"Hey," a voice said from behind me as I looked through some of the books.

"Hey," I replied, not looking up.

"Charles," a hand came into view.

I tried not to sigh, but I knew what was coming. "Robin," I said as I looked up at a tall man.

"So, you're the new trainer," Charles said.

"Yeah," I replied.

"Look if you ever need...." Charles started to say.

"I think I got this, but if I ever do, then I am sure I can lean on many of the resources," I said as I looked around.

Hank had warned me about many of the male trainers. He was right about the last two that I had met. While they were professional with their clients, they were a bit too assertive with the female trainers.

Charles nodded as he took the hint.

The meeting with Susan went well. She was all I thought she would be. A complete fireball ready to prove people wrong. She agreed with everything I had planned for her and was dead set on getting started immediately.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"I haven't seen that look on your face ever!" Lacey said as we met at the nightclub.

"What face?" I asked as we entered.

"You look happy," Lacey said as she waved at the bartender.

"Hello ladies," he said as he handed over our drinks.

"Uh huh," I said as I looked away from him.

"Don't mind her," Lacey said as we walked away.

"I am happy," I said.

I truly felt happier than I had in years. I was doing something I loved, even though the house was somewhat empty now. When I came home, it truly felt like my house. The best thing was that the next time I bought anything, I didn't have to ask myself if Jeff or anybody else would like it.

The usual suspects came out to play as we danced together. Except for one, I spotted him standing over there by himself and told myself to go for it.

"Be right back," I said as I walked off the dance floor.

"Hey," Marcus said as I got close to him.

"Hey," I replied. "So, what does it take for you to join us on the dance floor?"

"I can't," Marcus said as he looked around.

"Can't go because of work, or can't because you can't dance?" I asked. I was flirting, and I knew it.

If someone told me last year that I would be flirting with a black man at a nightclub just after midnight, I would have laughed at them, but here I was, staring up at him.

"The first, and if you can wait for another hour or more, I will show you," Marcus said.

"I will hold you to that," I smiled as I turned around.

I knew he was staring at my ass as I walked away. I was glad I was wearing a short purple dress and high heels.

I went to get another drink and watched as two men danced with Lacey.

"So, what do I have to do to get you to like me?" the bartender asked.

"Rob, is it?" I said as I turned to face him.

"Yeah," he said as he leaned forward.

"Don't take this personal, but," I smiled as I leaned forward and stared at his crotch. "I like things to last longer than a television commercial."

Rob stood at me speechless. "Like I said nothing personal," I said as I took my drink.

"Bitch," Rob said as he walked away.

"I'll take that," I nodded.

"So, you going to sit here, or you want to dance?" Marcus asked as he approached me from behind.

"Thought you would never ask," I answered as he led me to the dance floor.

To say Marcus had moves would be an understatement, and he used every one of them. It felt good to be dancing with a good dancer. I could feel his muscular body pressed against mine as well as other things.

I did all I could to make sure that all he thought about was me. I could feel his hardening cock against my ass as we danced, and I was more than impressed by both of what I felt the man behind it. I turned to face him.

"No," I said, shaking my head as I saw the look on his face.

"Sorry," he said as he walked away.

'Dammit, so close,' I thought to myself.

"Well?" Lacey said as I walked towards her, sitting at the bar.

"What?" I said as I sat down.

"Please," Lacey rolled her eyes. "I bet that someone is as horny as I am right now."

Lacey wasn't lying. If anyone could read my mind, they would know I was ready to go, both mentally and physically.

"See you later television," I said as we gathered our things.

Rob shook his head.

"No, guys for the night?" I asked as I noticed Lacey walking to her car alone.

Lacey shrugged. "Sometimes it is best, or," she smiled as her phone lit up. "Got to go."

I shook my head as she got in her car and took off. I walked to my truck and entered as I started it up. I looked ahead of me and saw a note on my windshield. I got out and took it off.

I looked back at the nightclub entrance and saw Marcus standing outside. A smile crept on my face. He waved over at me.

"A note on the windshield," I said as I called him the next day.

"Hey, it worked," Marcus replied.

"Yes, it did," I smiled.

"I had fun last night," Marcus said.

"So did I," I replied. I didn't want to tell him that I had come home and used my new toy to get me off two times before calling it a night.

"When can we hook up again? Or was it only for dancing?" Marcus asked.

"It definitely wasn't for dancing," I said. "I am going shopping for some furniture today, but tomorrow I am free, if you want to do something."

"Absolutely," Marcus said.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"What are you going to wear?" Lacey said as she video called me.

"What does it matter?" I replied.

"There you go again," Lacey said as she rolled her eyes. "Trying to make it sound like it's nothing, when we both know you've been thinking about this since Friday night."

Lacey was right again. I had been thinking of this moment since I found Marcus's note on my windshield. I had already planned to wear my black jeans and black boots with a blacktop. They all fit nicely on me, plus the top hugged my chest tightly and showed a lot of cleavage.

"He didn't say where we were going," I said as I finalized getting ready.

"I hope it ends with your legs up in the air," Lacey said.

I shook my head. "Not everything is about sex," I said, shaking my head.

"I bet you still shaved though," Lacey smiled.

"I am not going to tell you," I smiled.

"That's a yes," Lacey said.

"I have to go," I said, shaking my head. "I will call you."

"You better," Lacey said.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"You're cheating by the way," Marcus said as I leaned over the table as he lined up his shot.

"How so?" I smiled innocently.

"You know exactly how," Marcus said as he took his shot.

"Not my fault you're easily distracted," I said as he missed his shot.

We had watched a movie, and now we were at a pool hall close to my house.

"I wouldn't say easily," Marcus said. "They aren't easy to miss," he said as he pointed to my chest.

"While that is true," I said as I knocked down my final ball and lined up my shot for the eight ball. "You don't have to look."

I downed the eight ball and stared at him. "You're buying the next round," I smiled.

"Again, I call cheating," Marcus smiled.

"Not cheating exactly," I smiled. "More like gaining an advantage."

"Otherwise known as cheating," Marcus said as he walked off to get more drinks.

I took the chance to reply to Lacey's text. She had asked me how things were going; I was busy trying to distract Marcus at the time, so I didn't answer. I told her it was going amazingly, and I was having a great time. Apart from the looks that some people were giving me, everything else was perfect.

"So," Marcus said as he came back. "How am I doing?"

"You saw that huh?" I smiled as I turned back to him.

"Yeah," Marcus said.

"Well, I have to say I am having a great time, and I hope you are as well?" I asked.

"That's a silly question," Marcus said, putting the beers down.

"Not really," I said. "You could be just pretending so that you won't let me down, or just trying to get in my pants and not call me in the morning."

"That's an option?" Marcus smiled as he looked at me.

I nearly spat out my beer as he said that. I knew he was joking. "You know I have two dogs that could most likely rip you to shreds."

"I would like to meet them," Marcus said as he racked the balls.

"That will take more than a first date," I nodded.

"Like meeting the family or the kids," Marcus nodded.

"Exactly," I smiled.

We played two more games making him the winner as he had won two of the three. My distractions were not working anymore. He walked me out to my truck.

"First date over," I said as I turned to look at him.

"Hopefully there will be more?" Marcus asked.

"Definitely," I nodded. I pulled him by his shirt, and we kissed. "And a great kisser," I nodded. "Things are looking up."

Marcus stared down at my cleavage and smiled. "I better go," he said as he pushed off my truck and walked towards his car.

"So," Lacey said as we talked the next day on my lunch break.

"Meeting him Friday at the club," I said, a bit too excited.

It had been years since I felt like this, not since the first weeks of dating Jeff had I felt anything close to the feeling I was having for Marcus. But this was even better.

"A bouncer at a club," Lacey said.

"Right?" I nodded.

"No beard, no truck and I doubt he has heard any of your favorite country songs," Lacey added.

"Must be something wrong with me," I shook my head.

I had never thought about dating someone out of my ethnicity. My brothers would be so mad if they found out.

"I am glad you are happy," Lacey said.

"I am," I replied. "I better go, I have Susan coming for her workout soon."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Friday came in a hurry, and I was glad to meet up with Marcus, even though he would spend most of the night working.

"Hey, television," I said as I sat at the bar.

Rob just shook his head and poured my drink. Instead of putting it down in front of me, he slid it over to me. I just smiled at him as he walked away.

"He really doesn't like you," Lacey smiled as she sat down.

"Do you care?" I asked as I looked at her.

"I got what I wanted," Lacey shrugged.

Marcus walked over to me. "Hi," he said with a delicious smile.

I pulled him close and kissed him. "Been waiting for that," I said as I let him go.

"Well, I hope there is more where that came from," he said as he walked away.

"I think it is my turn to get the cold water," Lacey said.

"Ice water couldn't calm me down at the moment," I said, staring at him as he made his rounds.

"Just take him already," Lacey said. "It's not like he doesn't want you."

"I know," I nodded.

"But?" Lacey asked.

"After only one date? Wouldn't it make me seem desperate?" I asked.

"One date and you guys talk and text like a bunch of teens," Lacey said as she spun my stool around to face her. "Who says it has to be sex, could just fool around, just to cool the fires."

"I hate you," I said as I nodded.

"You love me," Lacey smiled. "Now I am going hunting, you can come with, or you can sit here."

I decided on staying by the bar. I had no intention of dancing tonight. Rob didn't even come to my side of the bar unless someone else came around.

"No dancing tonight?" Marcus asked as he came around.

"No, the person I want to dance with is being all busy and stuff," I teased.

"Sorry, but..." Marcus said as he tried to make an excuse.

"I am joking," I smiled. "Go do your thing, we can catch up later."

"I will make up for it," Marcus said as he kissed me on the forehead.

"You sure about this?" Marcus asked.

"Yes," I nodded.

I had stayed until closing, something I never did. Lacey had left hours ago. Now I was in my truck as I was about to follow him to his place.

"And your friend has my address?" Marcus asked.

"Yes," I sighed. "I know you're not going to kidnap me."

"Okay," he nodded.

I walked into his large apartment down by the beach. "Great view," I said, looking out his living room window.

"Can say that again," Marcus said.

I smiled as I turned to see him staring at me. "I was talking about the beach," I said, shaking my head.

"I know, I was talking about something else," Marcus said.

Tonight, I had gone with a slightly longer green dress, which hugged my figure tightly. On the plus side, it showed a lot more cleavage than most of my other dresses.

Marcus hugged me from behind as he wrapped his strong arms around me. "Well, someone is in a mood," I said, wiggling my ass against his groin. I turned around, and we started to kiss.

"Great thing about living on this side of the building," Marcus smiled.

"No peeping toms," I said as he lifted me and planted me down on his oversized couch.

I could count only two times that Jeff did what followed next, slowly Marcus worked his way down my body, and his head disappeared up my skirt and between my legs.

Instantly I grabbed the two large pillows. "Holy..." I said as Marcus's tongue expertly navigated his way around my clit and between my lips.

Then his hands gripped my thighs as he pulled me down on him. Forget the two times I had never experienced anything like this. I shook my head as I felt him work his face into me. It felt like nothing I had ever experienced, not even with my toys.

When I felt like he would stop, that he wouldn't go any further, that his tongue and his lips were getting tired or that he needed to come up for air, he started right back up again.

"I'm... I'm," I stuttered as I no longer could form sentences.

For the first time in my life, I orgasmed hard. I had seen videos and heard of women squirting before, and I just thought it was something some of them could do, and not all of us. I always thought it would never happen to me until tonight. Even though I had done that, I had soaked his couch and what felt like the whole room. Marcus still didn't stop.

I lifted a leg and violently pushed him back. "Stop!" I said as I finally caught my breath. My chest heaved up and down. The room finally stopped spinning.

"I told you I would make it up," Marcus said as he smiled at me with his wet face.

I pulled him back to me and started kissing him. Again, he lifted me and walked me to his bedroom.

"I don't want to seem...." I started to say as he laid me on the bed.

"I have a few large shirts," Marcus said.

He walked to his closet and pulled out a few shirts. I chose a dark blue one and headed for the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and nearly cursed myself.

"Maybe..." I started to say.

"Come here," Marcus said as he motioned for me to lie down. "Nothing is going to happen, that you don't want."

I nodded as I curled up in his arms. "They are up here," I said with a smile. I pulled his hands up to my chest.

"Holy crap they are huge," Marcus said.

I laughed as he held me tight, and we fell asleep.