All Comments on 'Change Of Attitude'

by CrazyDaveTrucker60

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Not For Me

Although I'm a big fan of your writing this one was just to messed up for me. She's been cheating on him since before they were married and all of the stuff she said but he still wants her. A bit to messed up.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
CrazyDave

I'm a fan of your crazy writing, but this gave me a headache trying to keep a scorecard on all the wives and kids. Why does the black guy always get killed first? What Jag? You know a pimp named Charlie Ritz driving an Escalade. What were you on when you wrote this?

luedonluedonover 4 years ago
"try not to confuse it with reality" Author's instructions

I'm trying, but it's so realistically written that it isn't easy.

Lue

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

How was this a BtB?

He got revenge on the whore's lovers, but she didn't suffer any real consequences for cheating on him relentlessly. Why would he forgive superslut when he just found out she'd been making him eat creampies for their entire marriage?!

This was basically just a cuckold story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Crazy

Crazy Dave *****

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 4 years ago
Dave...

My computer almost stopped working from the number of times I opened up a Word program to cut and paste what looked like a mistake only to have you change it in the second or third paragraph. That is until Charlie the Pimp left.

If you leave by yourself after the party, you get the extra eight thousand dollars, and a nice limo ride home.

You want to wait for Delores in your Jaguar, as she dresses for you. Why don’t you say goodbye to me and go to your car.

Make sure that jag is at the bottom of the lake, and Charlie is in it.

So was he going to drive home in his Jag or get a Limo ride?

Jedi mind tricks are fun but 'I cannot be hypnotized', now what were we talking about?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Clarify

Can someone please tell me what BtB means?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
there's a lot of...

myths surrounding nymphomania.

i had a g/f that was diagnosed as one. but she waited to have sex. we split amicably. and she's been faithful towards her new b/f since. yes, she has urges. yes, she's way more into sex than other women. but that doesn't mean she NEEDS every single dick she sees. we had amazing sex, but she wasn't begging for it.

just like some women are cold fish towards their husbands, but cheat out of boredom, spite, or petty jealousies. like....how do i explain this to you. someone with a gambling addiction isn't gonna always place bets and gamble ALL DA GAMES. maybe it's just blackjack. point is, women with nymphomania can be happy being obsessed with one dick. she'll just want it....a lot. and her therapy made her more in control.

that being said, she had a HUGE ass. imma miss it. lol

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years ago
Please please please

If you won't get an editor, please understand that you need to attribute dialog to the person speaking. the proper way is to include things like "Robert said". You can skip it when the dialog is clearly attributable or in a back and forth when it is clear that it is 2 people firing comments back and forth.

The lazy way (which I hate) is to do it script style:

Robert: blah blah blah

Judy: queeeeef

Even that style would have been ok. Anything.

The first 6 or 7 paragraphs we're so jumbled, I had no idea who was speaking. Use names at least once in each paragraph, instead of pronouns, especially when multiple people are involved. It seems awkward, but it helps us know who did what. We do not have the ability to stop you and ask " who did?"

I want to be able to enjoy your stories. Please try to do this.

KB

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This was a total clusterfuck

The first few paragraphs were a mess. Almost impossible to understand who was saying what to whom. Once again, the lazy way out solution of murder comes into the LW category. Killing someone isn't entertaining and it shows a complete lack of intelligence. Please get an editor. You continue to slaughter the English language so badly that your stories are often unreadable.

UGH!

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Read It

I read it, but kind of wish I had not. Maybe and editor would have helped. Maybe not. Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You really outdid yourself this time.

This has to be the most fucked up one yet. *1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Anonymous 8/25/19...

...btb means burn the bitch, or bastard. As for the story, I got so lost and confused, and couldnt keep everyone straight. I never could dig my way out the deeper I got. 2 stars thanx!

Loklie

Bobcat13Bobcat13over 4 years ago
Outrageous

That was a fun read. Entertaining and over the top.

LuciousLadyMaryLuciousLadyMaryover 4 years ago
You lost me...

at him fathering the 2nd guys kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Confused

I’m lost who’s married to who? Where did the hypnosis come in?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Explain

Can Bobcat explain the story to the rest of us as I am totally confused.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 4 years ago
Confusing

Hard to follow who was I. The speaking roles. Had to read each paragraph multiple times

PotSub206PotSub206over 4 years ago

A little incoherent, but I get where you are going with the idea. I would like to help you clean it up a bit and formulate an outline to develop the story. Let me know if you would accept assistance

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i think i needed a diagram but funny good stuff

114FSO114FSOover 1 year ago

A little convoluted at first. Had to make up a line up card. Then it started to make sense. A second chapter would be nice, simply to see the outcome and if everything worked.

RanDog025RanDog0253 months ago

I didn't like it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCrazyDaveTrucker60@CrazyDaveTrucker60
I've worked a string of jobs. From cab driver to construction worker, to glamour photographer to truck driver. I drive a big truck in New York. I'm also a trainer, having trained over 120 guys to drive tractor trailers.I also write erotic stories and poems.