Change of Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tried to squirm, but in this position she could barely move at all, especially not with his added weight on top of her.

"Ghh..." she mumbled. It took her a moment to catch her breath. "Gih-gift?" It didn't dawn on her what he was talking about. All of this was entirely new territory for her.

Sophia's partner didn't give her much of an answer, other than resuming his thrusting. He used energetic motions like a piston, to bury the entirety of his manhood inside her pussy each time.

Every push caused his heavy balls to rub against her delicate skin. Those orbs were teeming with countless little sperms, and all of them were eager to find a new home inside Sophia's unprotected womanhood. There would be nothing to hinder or stop his seed from taking root inside her. She didn't have the time to worry about it. The overwhelmed teenager didn't know that the worst had yet to come -- the potential risk that he would plant a new life in her taut belly.

In and out.

Their genitals were continually clashing together, and filling the room with the wet sound of raw intercourse.

Sophia felt reminded of how ridiculous the situation was, and that she should gather what little strength she had left, to try and struggle free. She hated how sensitive her clit was, and that every motion continued to make her weakly gasp and sigh. The frustrated teenager absolutely refused to allow another orgasm to ruin her. However, it was in that very moment that her lover made a final push forward, and forced his dick inside and right up against the back of her battered pussy.

She was rewarded with an entirely new sensation. It felt like a small water balloon full of warm liquid had burst inside her.

"Huh..."

Jacob relaxed and uttered a single strong moan, and simultaneously, Sophia could feel more of the hot fluid beginning to pool somewhere within her body. Her little cunt was forced to accept its first creampie. It was a puddle of thick white goo. His semen met no resistance, it simply coated her vulnerable little cervix. With every following moan, he spurted more wads of his virile semen directly against the entrance to her womb.

At first, he had briefly considered pulling out before he came. But, she was a woman now -- he had made sure of that -- it would have been disrespectful to pull out. Her freshly deflowered pussy had earned this first taste of his cum.

Sophia lay there helplessly underneath him and struggled to understand everything that happened. However, even without knowing what was going on, she could feel his manhood throbbing and pulsing against the snug comforts of her pussy. Each time it happened, it almost felt like his cock grew in size for just a split second. It stretched her open, and then relaxed, only to stretch her once again.

"Fhh, nnuh-"she quietly cried out. Her trembling clitoris was squished between the heavy weight of her partner's crotch pressing down from above, and the thick cock that was buried inside her cunt right underneath. She tried her best to subdue or control what she was feeling, but it all came crashing down on her in the form of another climax.

Their genitals were in perfect sync. Jacob's virile appendage was rhythmically throbbing inside her, and simultaneously, her pussy was convulsing all around him in the throes of her own orgasm. It didn't matter anymore how much she disliked him. He had taken her virginity, and now, he had successfully inseminated her unprotected quim as well.

The two of them were moaning, breathing heavily, and only slowly coming down from their peaks of pleasure.

Jacob was the first one to lazily try and move away.

He lowered her feet back onto the mattress, and then moved off of her. His bloated member audibly slipped out of her smoothly shaven vagina with a wet schlick.

He rolled to the side, while his deflating member still had multiple sticky strings of their combined goo connecting his manhood to her violated slit. It was a raw and primal sight.

In addition, Sophia gradually noticed the distinct scent of cum that was surrounding her. She had never been in a boy's bedroom, so the smell of sperm was new and intense to notice. Even more so since that scent wasn't originating from some used tissue or something. No, that strong aroma of sperm was wafting up from her own crotch.

It had really happened.

She really did have sex.

From start to finish, and she didn't have any say in the matter. Her vagina felt like it was glowing and radiating heat, and she also noticed that everything down there felt sore and weary. The part that she couldn't figure out though, was that instead of being angry at him, the only thought that occupied her mind was the shame of how many times she came during all that.

Sophia could hear her lover's exhausted breathing right next to her. She knew that she should yell at him right away, or call her mother about what just happened. However, it was hard to care about any of that. She could feel her heartbeat in her pussy. Her entire focus lingered on that particular area. She glanced down and could see her little clit still firm and sensitive, as if yearning for more.

It was a tame sight compared to the rest of her well-used pussy. If she had placed a little mirror between her legs to inspect her crotch more closely, she would see her labia looked used and bruised. She would also see the tendrils of thick spunk that were beginning to seep out of her violated cleft.

That was it, she figured. It was over now.

Her bed creaked once more when Jacob began to move, but instead of getting up and leaving, he moved closer to the sweat-drenched teenager who was still in the process of catching her breath. His expression showed little emotion, certainly no remorse for anything he just did. He simply leaned in, both of them looked into each other's eyes, and he casually gave her a kiss. It wasn't a short one, he held the kiss for a few moments while noting how soft her lips were. Just like her lower pair of lips.

"Now, tell me you love me, and we're done here."

Sophia felt exhausted and defeated. She lay there with her legs still sprawled apart, and the only movement she had energy for, was the subtle rising and falling of her glistening tummy each time she inhaled. Her ponytail had come undone at some point too, so her blonde hair was messily spread across the pillow.

Even though she was motionless, there was still a growing puddle of fluids right underneath her crotch, and it was slowly soaking into the mattress. She was struggling to find the will to fight back against him. Her lips parted, but she was silent for another moment. Until, eventually, she did as she was told. It didn't matter if it was the truth, or a lie.

"I love you," she reluctantly whispered. She was pouting at the same time as she said it, but Jacob enjoyed her defiant acceptance. She used to have a fierce glare in her eyes, but now, that seemed almost entirely gone. He had successfully pushed her towards being a more obedient woman, as nature intended her to be. In his heart, he believed that he had done her a big favor.

"Good." He didn't do, or say, anything else after that. He simply picked up his clothes and walked out of her room.

A familiar silence returned to Sophia's bedroom.

This was the worst. She was left alone with her thoughts. It was a bitter realization that she could have struggled so much more. She wasn't even sure if she had told him to stop at any point. Most of all though, she could clearly remember how much her body had enjoyed it all. She had lost count of how many times she came. The distinct soreness in her loins was enough to remind her of how embarrassingly good it had felt.

She should be angry at her mother's boyfriend.

However, she came to realize that instead of being upset, she felt like she was starting to understand him. There was some small part in the back of her mind that began to wonder if he wasn't entirely wrong. Maybe he truly knew better. It was disgusting to think about, but she couldn't deny that even though she disliked him... her pussy certainly loved him already.

Sophia had no idea that things were only just starting to get complicated.