Change of Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Somebody told me that there's a Primark not far from Stade de France. We can nip over there tomorrow and find something."

"What, just so you can force me to go without underwear again? Anyway, you're not going to get your wish because I'm definitely going to be putting some on when we go to the Moulin Rouge tomorrow night."

"Spoilsport."

"I bet you wouldn't go without."

"OK, I'll go without as well, but you are allowed to wear underwear tomorrow night."

"But you're not. Deal."

Darren was slightly caught out and momentarily had to interpret what had just been agreed; Julie would go without underwear for the entire holiday, except for tomorrow evening, while he would go without underwear -- full stop. He shrugged his acceptance.

Julie arched an eyebrow, while taking a sip of wine, "You had better run along and get them off before our main course turns up."

Darren, lifted his serviette from his lap, stood up and dropped the cloth on the chair. "I'll be two minutes," he said.

When he had returned and sat down, Julie told him, "You were ten seconds late, you owe me a forfeit. Unzip your flies."

He thought about arguing but was enjoying this game and decided to play along, so he reached under the serviette and carefully pulled the zip down slowly and as quietly as possible. He re-adjusted the cloth just as the waiter brought their main course.

Darren paused while eating to refill their glasses. That was when he felt Julie's foot slide up his inner thigh to his crotch. How she did it he didn't know, but the next thing he felt was Julie's toes inside the front of his trousers. He had had so many erections today that he didn't think it was possible to gain another, but what she was doing was so erotic! He could feel his cock rising to attention, although having been hanging downwards, it was trapped in his trouser leg. He was glad that it was a long tablecloth, because what she did next required both feet as she pushed his swollen shaft up from inside the trouser leg with one while pulling from inside with the other. Once freed, it popped out from his trousers, tenting the serviette. He moved his chair in a little so that the tablecloth hid the bulge.

Meanwhile, Julie had somehow managed to work Darren's cock between her first and second toes and started wanking him at a leisurely pace.

Darren found it difficult to concentrate on eating his meal while Julie's toes fondled his cock. Julie on the other hand, seemed to be able to enjoy both activities at the same time. He couldn't help wondering what this scene would look like from under the table; how Julie's skirt would necessarily be hitched high on her thighs, with her leg outstretched and -- no doubt -- her beautiful pussy exposed.

It was all too much for Darren and he started to climax. He dropped his hand, hoping to grab his dick using the serviette to prevent any more clothing "damage". Julie could feel the warm wetness on her toes and giggled.

The couple eventually finished their meal and decided to not bother with dessert.

The pair were both feeling exhausted by the time they got back to their bedroom. It wasn't particularly late -- indeed their body clocks were still an hour behind -- but the travelling and physical exertions of sex had taken their toll. Very soon they both crawled into bed and went to sleep.

*****

A crack of light creeping through the drawn curtains wandered slowly across the bed until it alighted on Julie's peacefully sleeping face. The warmth and brightness brought her out of her slumber. She slipped out of the bed and padded across to the bathroom.

Sitting on the toilet, her mind wandered back over the events of the previous day. They had both behaved like randy teenagers. She smiled. Then she remembered that she had experienced an orgasm for the very first time. Twice! She frowned. Why had she never experienced one before? Why had it happened now? It felt so... good? She realised now what she had been missing for so many years and felt a pang of sadness.

But then, curiosity took over; would she ever come again? Could she? She thought back over the erotic scenes of yesterday to try and understand what happened, but instead of her analytical mind calmly reviewing, her body began taking control and she started to feel those tingles that she had experienced the day before.

Darren was lying on his back, mouth open, lightly snoring. Julie walked across to the bed and noticed that the sheet was outlining his semi-erection. She gently pulled the material aside and found herself grinning at the sight. She sat down on the bed, leaned forward and blew gently across his shaft. There was a slight movement in his testicles, but that was all, so she wrapped her fingers around it and stood it upright. More tingling between her legs occurred as she had a wickedly sexy idea. She moved her face closer and opened her mouth. She could smell his musk, together with her own scent that had been left on him from the night before. She closed her eyes and slipped her lips over the head and down the shaft. She withdrew and then repeated the action, again and again. Each time she tried to take more and more, but then her actions gained a response and Darren's flesh became turgid, swelling rapidly and almost choking her.

Darren came awake, understanding now that the erotic dream he thought he had been experiencing was, in fact, real. Julie looked up and caught his eye, grinning around the penis in her mouth as she saw the almost pained expression on his face while he struggled not to thrust his hips at her. But he didn't have to suffer for long as Julie was already well past aroused -- now she needed his dick inside her pussy. Quickly, she straddled Darren and lowered herself down while holding hic cock in the right position. She was delighted when it simply slid in up to the hilt. The eroticism of the act, coupled with the sensations she was getting from her pussy caused her to pause there, not daring to move lest she lose the feelings. She could hear both her heart beating and Darren moaning in pleasure.

Finally, thinking that she could just about cope with moving, she leant down to kiss Darren on the lips. Her clitoris ground against his pubic bone and she was utterly lost to another all-consuming orgasm.

Julie was hardly conscious, but Darren needed relief too and as she lay collapsed on top of him, he began to thrust his hips, trying to push deeper inside. He grabbed her arse cheeks and pulled them roughly, giving him some more depth of penetration. Now he could work towards his own orgasm.

Julie slowly became aware of the furious fucking that Darren was giving her. Her own libido had calmed as she came down from her climax, but it began to return as she started to feel what was happening. Fast, hard, deep thrusting and her clit being rubbed furiously against his groin were giving her the sensations she craved, but his hands...! His hands were spreading her wide open, but to do so he was having to constantly re-adjust his grip. His fingertips kept nudging against her perineum, which felt surprisingly nice. Then, with another shift in position, one finger landed on the puckered star of her anus. She almost froze with shock -- and a little disgust -- that it felt so... wrong and yet so erotic. Darren was getting close now and thrust harder and gripped tighter. Suddenly, as he thrust upwards with a come-spewing ejaculation, his fingers pressed harder and whether by accident or deliberate action, his finger slid in up to the second knuckle.

Julie felt the warmth flooding inside her pussy, which reacted by clutching at Darren's cock, but then her anus began to squeeze on Darren's finger. He resumed his thrusting until he felt the last drops of semen dribble inside of her. He lay still, still gripping her tightly.

"Darren," she whispered gently. "Your finger is up my bum!"

"Hmmm?" he replied, in a daze.

"My bottom, you've stuck a finger up my bottom."

"Oh, have I?"

"Yes. Don't you think you should take it out?"

Almost nose to nose, he looked at her with a slightly mischievous grin and said, "Well, now it's there, the deed is done. So... perhaps this is an opportunity to... experiment?"

"That's disgusting!" she said, but as he pressed a little deeper the sensations were saying something else.

Darren's cock had lost most of its rigidity but was still swollen -- and more importantly -- still inside her. Julie's senses were already being overloaded, so when he began to move the finger backward and forward, she couldn't stop herself from thrusting her hips downwards to meet his movements. It made her groan with a mixture of pleasure and displeasure that she was enjoying what he was doing.

Darren was very surprised at her reaction. He was vaguely aware that his fingertips had been close to her anus, but entering her had been an accident. When he reached his climax, however, he was fully aware that he had pushed the digit deeper. He had never dared approach the subject of anal sex with Julie, so this was very much unbroken ground. He waited until she seemed to be comfortable with what was happening before venturing further.

"Shall I slip another finger in?" he asked softly.

"Mmmm? No, it would be too much."

"What if I were to wet it in your pussy first?"

She opened her eyes (which had slid shut as he began to finger fuck her arse) and looked at him enquiringly.

Using his free left-hand Darren, slipped his fingers down the cleft to her pussy, feeling the base of his shaft still buried but slightly softer, he slid two fingers in alongside his penis. Julie's eyes went wide and her mouth formed a perfect "O". Once his fingers were coated with Julie's juices and his own come, he moved his hand back up to her anus. Julie didn't even feel the digit on the right-hand leave before she experienced the sensation of the larger pair of digits sliding in. At the same time, she could feel Darren beginning to harden again and wondered where this "experimentation" would end up.

Slowly, slowly, Darren built up a rhythm with his fingers to match the thrusts that Julie was now making on his re-awakened cock. Darren was so turned on that he couldn't stop himself from talking dirty.

"You're enjoying this aren't you Julie? You like having your arse finger fucked, don't you? I bet you wish you could have something even bigger, don't you?"

Julie was hardly hearing his words; she was too far gone in her arousal -- yet still not close enough to push for climax.

"You love my cock Julie, don't you?"

"Mmhmm," was all she could reply.

"You love having my cock deep inside you, don't you?"

"Mmmm. Yessss!" she hissed.

"And you're really loving me finger fucking your arse, aren't you?"

"Ahhh! Yesss!"

"Would you really like me to fuck your arse, Julie? Fuck you with my cock?"

"Ohhh! Yesss! What?"

Before she had time to gather her wits, Darren had lifted her off him and thrown her to one side. He quickly flipped her over onto her front, then pulled her hips up to a kneeling position. His dickhead was already nudging at the opening before Julie understood fully what was about to happen.

"Nooooo! Ahhhh! Stop! Stop it!" she cried. But Darren pushed and the head popped through the sphincter muscle.

Julie wasn't prepared for the pain and was panting as if giving birth, begging with him to stop -- or at least not to move.

"Owwww! Darren it hurts too much! Stop!"

"You have to relax Julie, don't tense up or it will just make it worse."

"No, you have to stop now. Take it out."

Darren's hand slid round to cup a breast. He tweaked the nipple hard, but Julie didn't complain because she was already in so much discomfort. So, he slid his hand down over her stomach and reached between her legs, where he found her soaking wet pussy and erect clit. He tweaked that in the same way as the nipple and this time it got a reaction.

"Ow! What are you doing?"

He tweaked again, just as he nudged forward and his cock slid in another inch.

"Ouch! Stop doing that!" She didn't seem to notice the additional penetration.

He took his hand away and slapped her rump hard. He sunk another inch.

"Ow, you bastard!" she yelled at him.

He started to rock gently, causing his cock to edge out and then back in again.

"You're not going to stop, are you? You're really going to go ahead even though it hurts me?"

"Shh darling, relax. You might find you enjoy it and look forward to the next time."

"Next time? You can forget about that, there's never going to be a next time. You even think about it I'll divorce you. Don't you dare put any more of it in me!"

"I can't."

"Can't what?"

"I Can't put any more in. That's all I've got. You've got my whole cock up your arse."

"But....how?"

"You relaxed while you were yelling at me and just let me in. Now, if you don't want me in so deep, I can withdraw to half-way again?"

"Well, um, yes, but go gently."

There was still considerable discomfort, but she had to admit that the sharp pain had gone. But when he pulled back something unexpected happened; she felt a fluttering in her pussy.

"Oh," she said.

"You OK?"

"Yes."

He gently slid back in.

"I didn't mean; OK you can go back in!"

"Oh, OK."

So, he pulled out halfway again. Her pussy responded in the same way.

"Do it again," she said quietly, biting her lip.

Darren sunk home, but this time didn't pause and came straight back again. He could feel Julie relaxing even more. Without being told, he repeated the action.

Meanwhile Julie was thinking, "You bastard! You're actually making me enjoy this!"

Darren began a slow rhythm. Julie was embarrassed and refused to admit that she was enjoying what he was doing. Her arousal was returning fast now. And then Darren changed the rhythm by withdrawing until just the head of his cock was still inside her, before plunging quickly back home. For Julie it was as if somebody had plunged a dildo into her pussy and turned it full on."

"Oh my Gnnnngh!" she gasped as she found herself tipping over into orgasm. She knew what was happening but found it hard to believe that she could achieve it from anal sex.

Darren kept going, gradually building up speed, heading for his own climax. Julie's hand snaked under her body and began to play with her clitoris. She had never, ever thought that it could be like this and marvelled at the feelings -- especially when Darren suddenly emptied his balls deep within her.

*****

They missed breakfast. But that was OK, as they'd had a pretty good meal the night before. Besides there were plenty of places where they could get a snack and a coffee as they walked around.

They went sightseeing using their multi-day Metro tickets. It was hot and sunny, and they took every opportunity to seek shade and sip water. As they walked through the Tuilleries, Darren put his arm around Julie and stroked her hip.

"I haven't forgiven you yet. It's not exactly comfortable walking around when your bum feels so sore."

"Well, just as long as your pussy isn't sore. I plan to have a bit more fun with that this holiday."

"I'm not sure I should let you anywhere near me after this morning. You can't be trusted."

After so much sex in such a short space of time, without saying anything they agreed to cool off for the rest of the day.

After a trip to Primark they made their way back to the hotel to get changed for their evening at the Moulin Rouge.

By the time Julie emerged fully dressed from the bathroom Darren was getting nervous that they would be late. But he needn't have worried; the taxi got them there with a few minutes to spare before the customers were allowed in.

The show was everything that they hoped it would be and the food was not bad too. After they finished off the complimentary bottle of champagne, Darren decided to purchase another. So, by the time the taxi dropped them off at their hotel door they were both pretty "merry". They decided to stop in the hotel bar and sober up a bit with a coffee.

They sat down in a couple of easy chairs opposite each other. The bar was surprisingly quiet, although it was quite late. They talked in soft voices, but it was very unlikely that they would be overheard in this little corner.

"You know Julie, I should have told you earlier, but you look particularly fabulous tonight. That dress is gorgeous." Darren complimented her.

"It should do, it cost enough. Along with everything else."

Darren mused for a moment before saying, "Everything else?"

Julie checked that nobody else was around and said, "Well, if you're going to do a job you might as well do it properly".

And that said, she slowly crossed her legs, pulling the knee length dress up a little as she did so. She didn't know just how much Darren could see, but his attention was obviously focussed on her legs. She uncrossed them and re-crossed them the other way, certain now that he must see what she wanted him to see.

"Stockings!" he exclaimed in an excited whisper. Suspenders too?"

In answer, Julie checked once more that the coast was clear and then with the tips of her fingers on her left hand she slid the garment on that side up to her hip, leaving Darren in no doubt that she was wearing both stockings and suspenders (one of his little fetishes). Not only that, but the expanse of hip that he could see told him that her panties were very brief indeed.

"What... what are you wearing?" he asked throatily.

She chuckled, "You'll find out later -- but only if you're a good boy."

"Does that mean I'm forgiven for this morning?"

"I'm not sure yet. It rather depends on whether or not I get to have a bit of fun first."

Darren had the feeling that she was deliberately winding him up, but for the sake of what seemed a certain promise in the bedroom later he decided he should acquiesce to whatever Julie had in mind.

Just then, Julie uncrossed her legs again, leaving her knees about six inches apart, before pushing the hem of her dress back down. Darren was given a momentary glimpse of her black, lacy and very tiny panties. Indeed, they were so small he could see her pale flesh above the tiny triangle. He understood now the reason that she had shaved her pussy; her pubic hair would have shown above these knickers.

Unsurprisingly, after avoiding all thoughts of sex since this morning, Darren's mind and body were quickly re-ignited. His unfettered cock started to expand rapidly down his trouser leg. Julie noticed and smiled, thinking that it looked a bit like a truncheon.

"Stand up," she told him.

"I can't."

"I said stand up!" She arched an eyebrow.

Whereas Julie's chair was facing away from the remaining area of the bar, Darren's was in a much more exposed position. He rose, half turning in the hope that his jacket would provide some cover. But his cock stuck out obscenely, trapped as it was down the inside of his trouser leg. Julie slid forward on her seat and reached out to touch it. She wrapped her fingers around it and marvelled at just how hard it felt. She checked over shoulder and saw nobody was looking and gave a little rub. Darren's whole body stiffened.

Julie would have liked to continue but knew that they would be caught if they carried on being quite so blatant, so she told him to swap seats with her. Darren was relieved that her dangerous little game was over and sat back down, feeling as though the room temperature had suddenly doubled.

Meanwhile, Julie sat back down demurely and waited. A couple positioned on the other side of the room who had been talking animatedly, got up and left. Julie seized the opportunity to tease Darren even more; she hitched up the skirt of her dress and then threw her leg over the arm of the chair.

Darren's eyes almost stood out on stalks. Those tiny black panties were framed by the stockings and suspenders and, he realised, they were transparent. Not only that, but now it was clear that she was wearing a string.