Change of Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even showering the morning that they were due to travel home, Julie found that her fingers slithering along her pussy lips excited her to the point that she came back out of the bathroom, still wet and attacked Darren. He was too spent to gain another erection, so he went down on Julie and brought her off that way.

The rest of the day until they boarded the Eurostar was pretty uneventful, but once on board, relaxed in their large, comfortable seats, they faced one another and both felt their desire rising once more.

It wasn't until the train began moving that they realised the seats on the opposite side of the carriage were unoccupied. After the member of staff had checked that they were comfortable and didn't require anything just yet, they looked at each other and grinned childishly. Julie parted her knees trying to tease Darren. He slipped down in his seat to see if he could get a glimpse up under her skirt. He couldn't quite see beyond her mid-thigh area, not even as high as her stocking tops.

"I can't see," he mouthed.

Julie checked that nobody was watching or able to see and then surprised Darren by kicking off her shoes before lifting her left leg up and placing the foot on the seat beside her buttock. Darren's mouth dropped open as her pussy was fully exposed to his gaze. What she did next was even more outrageous; she lifted her right leg and repeated the action. Now, her pussy and anus we both there in front of him. The lips were pulled apart and Julie's arousal meant that her vagina gaped wetly. He couldn't help himself, he leaned forward and then reached out. His index and middle fingers slid straight in and his thumb went onto her clitoris. Her eyes gaped wide.

They were both in a bad situation. Neither wanted to stop, but if they kept doing this they were bound to get caught. If nothing else, people would hear their noises -- both liquid and oral.

Julie pulled his hand away from her crotch and stood up, while pushing her skirt back down. She pulled him up from the seat and led him quickly down the aisle to the interconnecting doors. They slid apart, revealing the boarding and lavatory area. She didn't care if anybody saw them at this point and pushed the button to open the door, quickly ushering Darren inside.

With the door closed there wasn't much room for two people, but Julie pulled up her skirt, turned around and bent over the toilet seat. Darren wasted no time and dropped his trousers and pants to reveal his aching dick. He began pushing into Julie without hesitation. But he didn't rush. He kept slowing to a halt each time he felt Julie was on the verge of coming. Then he withdrew and turned her round. It wasn't easy, but he squatted down so that he could taste her pussy and tease her with his tongue. It gave him a chance to pull back from the edge, while keeping Julie teetering on the brink.

They eventually returned to their original position. Darren didn't stop or slow this time, but gradually increased his pace until they almost simultaneously arrived forcefully and loudly. After a few minutes Darren withdrew. He wiped his face with paper towels while Julie sat on the toilet mopping her pussy. Her legs were wobbly, so she told Darren to go back to their seats first and give her a few minutes to recover.

Darren sat back down in his seat and a smile crept across his face at what they had just done; sex at 300kph! This holiday had been amazing and so erotic that he hadn't even used the Viagra that he had purchased!

Those few extra minutes alone gave Julie's body a chance to recover, but it also gave her time to think about what they had been doing for the last few days. She couldn't believe that she was still horny. She stood up, checked her make-up and that she looked respectable and then opened the door. A man was standing there. He was tall, perhaps 6'5", handsome and wearing a crooked grin.

"Feel better for that?" he asked.

"W-what?" she said.

"I came out of the toilet opposite just as you and... your husband?... seemed to be having such a wonderful time." He took a step forward forcing Julie to reverse. Before she knew it, he had pressed the button to close the door and lock them in.

He breathed in and said, "Wow! The smell of sex in here is overpowering! You guys must have really been going at it. You must be exhausted, why don't you sit down?" He gently pushed on her shoulders and she sat on the toilet.

Then, he unzipped his fly and pulled out his semi-erect cock. It was the largest that Julie had ever seen, and her mouth dropped open at the sight, hardly believing that it could be real.

Perhaps it was because her brain was scrambled from the sex, but she didn't object when he closed the door, or when he persuaded her to sit down. She didn't scream or even say anything when he exposed himself. All of which were green lights to the stranger.

"Want to play some more?" He bent his knees slightly and pushed his hips in her direction, leaving his cock just inches from her face.

"Go on, you know you want to," he told her.

Julie licked her lips. A little voice was telling her that this was wrong, but it was drowned out by the roaring sound that seemed to accompany the tunnel vision that she was experiencing. She reached up and wrapped her fingers around the enormous projection. The tips couldn't touch, it was so thick. She rubbed tentatively, watching the tight skin move. When his hand reached out to grab the back of her head, she let him force it into her mouth. She sucked and she rubbed, unaware that he had pushed his legs between her and had spread them wide so that he could see her ravaged pussy.

He couldn't last long. Amateur that she was, she was just too good at what she was doing. And when he came, the volume was in proportion to the size of his dick. She choked and some of the semen spilt from around his cock, dribbling down her chin. It landed on her bare breasts that he had exposed while she was busy sucking.

Finished, he stood back against the door shaking his head in wonder and smiling.

"Damn, I wish I had time to fuck you!" he said, tucking himself away.

Without another word he opened the door and exited. A woman was passing by just at that moment.

"You'd better give her a moment," he laughed. Julie reached out and pushed the door close button, but not before the woman had seen her nakedness and the visible evidence of what had just occurred.

Julie looked down at her body with it's come-smeared breasts and puffy, pouting pussy lips. That tingling had returned in a big way. She needed to touch that little button and soon she was masturbating furiously.

*****

As much as she attempted to rectify it, when Julie returned to her seat her appearance was anything but normal. Her cheeks remained flushed and she couldn't stop fidgeting. By now they were racing through the Kent countryside and she had already missed the complimentary meal. Not that she could have eaten anything -- she was too full! She grabbed a swig of Darren's drink and sat back looking out of the window. She recognised that she had just been unfaithful to her husband, but the thought of sex seemed to now take control of her brain -- and body. She began to idly wonder what more could be in store for her in an exciting future.

*****