Change of Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie was happy that she was having the desired effect on Darren. His face was red, and he was fidgeting uncomfortably.

"Hmm," she said. "Perhaps you'd better straighten that out before it splits the material."

Darren started to try and manhandle his manhood, but she stopped him.

"No. Unzip yourself."

She was still sitting there exposing her underwear with a lascivious grin on her face. Darren guessed the coast must be clear, so he didn't bother to check. He used both hands to unfasten his flies and then pushed his right hand inside. He struggled to manoeuvre it in the tight confines. His hand was wrapped around it as he finally pulled it up straight.

Julie licked her lips, her chest heaving with lust and whispered, "Show me!"

Darren complied. It felt so incredibly erotic to feel the outside air on his cock, knowing that they were in an exposed public place. He started to wonder what the French punishment would be for such a crime. To Julie it looked angry and ready to explode -- but her mind was made up that she wanted it to explode inside her.

Julie suddenly, moved her leg down and covered herself up. "Be careful how you put it away, I don't want you hurting yourself before we get to the bedroom."

He zipped himself up without injury, but then said, "I can't go yet. Not like this."

Thinking quickly, Julie told him to take off his jacket, fold it on his arm and hold it in front of his erection so nobody could see. Of course, once they were in the lift, she made a grab for his erection and while she squeezed it, she allowed him to run his hand up under her dress and fondle her naked buttocks.

In the room, Darren's hands were all over Julie, but she fought him off and pushed him away.

"No Darren. I'm in charge tonight. I get to say what happens and when. So, right now I want you to strip naked and lie on the bed."

Darren didn't waste any time and quickly stripped off his clothes. His erection was still there and as he lay down on the bed, he took hold of his cock and began to rub.

"Leave it alone Darren," she ordered.

Julie stood at the foot of the bed and reached behind her for the zip. It was a little awkward, but she slowly slid it down. She swung her shoulders a little as she eased the straps off them. Then, she wiggled her hips as she pushed the dress down her legs and stepped out. She held the dress in front of her -- even though Darren had already seen plenty.

She reached for the hanger that she had left on the bed and carefully hung the dress on it. Then, she played her final and ultimate tease; she turned her back on Darren and walked over to the wardrobe and placed the garment on the rack. But, as she walked, she swayed her hips knowing that Darren's tongue would likely be hanging out as he ogled her rear (especially after this morning -- now she knew why he had always been keen on her bum).

When Julie turned around and began sashaying back to the bed, Darren finally got to see her new underwear as it was designed to be seen. His cock surged and his mouth became dry as he realised that her bra was as brief as her briefs.

"Now, get up off the bed so that I can make my myself comfy."

Darren stood up, looking ridiculous with his erect penis waving from side to side. Julie removed her bra and then slid the wispy thong down her legs before kicking it to one side. She stepped out of her high heels but left the stockings and suspenders on as she crawled cat-like across the duvet. Plumping up a pillow for her head, she rotated and laid back. Darren was nervously licking his lips.

"Now, I'm going to spread my legs and you are going to crawl up between them. You are only allowed to use your tongue and your lips on my pussy. You will not go near the other place, is that clear?"

He simply nodded and then, because she didn't say any more, he knelt on the bed and crawled up between her legs to her pussy. It almost gaped at him and he could see she was sopping wet. At the first tentative kiss she arched her back and groaned. Only a week ago she had never experienced such sensations, but now the floodgates appeared to have opened.

Darren set to the task with a will, his own sexual gratification pushed to one side while he gave Julie hers.

After ten minutes of making her writhe -- and contrary to her instructions -- he pushed two fingers into her pussy and crooked them while he nibbled on her clitoris. The effect was explosive; she made noises he had never heard before. He vaguely worried that other guests might hear her, but it was too late to do anything as her hips lifted off the bed and her head thrashed from side to side.

Darren kept working until she had finally calmed down and then lifted his head to look up over her flattened belly the between the valley of her breasts.

"Can I fuck you now?"

"No."

He looked hurt, crestfallen.

She giggled, "Of course you can. You silly sod! I need that cock inside me right now!"

Darren moved above Julie and she held his cock and positioned it at the entrance to her pussy. He simply leaned forward and dove straight in, right up to the hilt. His love-making was wild and fierce, but Julie realised that she had been responsible for his reaction and, maybe, it was what she wanted; a good hard fucking.

It took Darren longer than either he or Julie would have expected under the circumstances, but just as she was nearing another orgasm, he eventually began pumping copious amounts of semen into her pussy. She begged him to keep going just a little longer, he was exhausted, but he did his best. Julie came again.

Then, shattered, they both climbed into bed and went swiftly to sleep.

*****

The next morning was a struggle to get up, shower and then go down to breakfast. They sat in silence until they had finished. Then, looking up from their plates at each other, they started to giggle. Seeing the other chortle only made it worse. Other guests were looking at them as if they were mad. They had to leave quickly before they became hysterical.

Back in their room they kissed and cuddled -- but no more -- before preparing for their trip out to Versailles. The journey takes some time and there is a reasonable walk from the station to the Palace. It is a truly magnificent building.

They purchased house and garden tickets and went inside first. They could have stayed in there all day looking at the splendour and art works, but they knew that they had to make their way into the gardens to see the fountains working. On very special occasions -- such as this particular Sunday -- the authorities fire up nearly all of the fountains. Not all at once, but in sequence. The climax of the event was the musical fountain display. Meanwhile, music was piped from hidden speakers around the gardens. They wandered around the individual areas with Darren taking photographs using his DSLR camera.

The gardens area is vast and in the past a lot of it was left to decay, but in recent years these areas have been cleared and the smaller, hidden fountains have been renovated. However, there were still some areas that had yet to have their makeover. As they made their way into the quieter areas Darren began turning his attention to Julie. It was very easy to take attractive head and shoulders shots of her -- she was truly photogenic. To start with, he got her standing with evergreen in the background for the portrait shots. But then he moved her to stand with statues so that he could create full length shots.

Walking on, they came across a bench in a sheltered little nook. Darren sat Julie down and began to take pictures. He told her how he wanted her to sit and she complied, relaxed and happy to let him indulge in his hobby. But then a little devil whispered into her brain and she had the idea to tease him. The newly purchased summer dress she was wearing was knee-length and buttoned up the front. While Darren was changing his battery, she quickly unfastened the bottom two buttons. Then, she smirked as she popped the top one as well.

"OK Julie, can you turn sideways on the bench? That's it. Good. OK, how about reclining on it now?"

She had been waiting for this opportunity and eased her shoulders back to rest on the arm of the seat. Leaving her right foot on the floor, she raised her left foot and placed it on the seat. The material of her dress parted, showing a considerable amount of leg.

Darren snapped away excitedly, gradually moving his position in a semi-circle around Julie. Suddenly he stopped, realising that now from this angle he could see a lot more than just leg. He took pictures giving a glimpse of her left bum cheek, before moving further. He caught his breath as Julie's partially hidden but clearly naked pussy came into view.

Julie had been watching for his reaction and, as he dropped his camera to look with his own eyes, she let her right leg flop outwards, exposing her pussy fully to his gaze. Before he could react and take a photograph, she brought her left leg down and swivelled so that her knees were together, and her legs were covered again.

"I think we'd better move along Darren. Otherwise you'll start to make the statues jealous." She nodded at the lump that suggested he was beginning to gain an erection.

Walking off the normal pathways into some of the more remote and even less visited areas, Darren and Julie came across a pretty little water feature. It clearly hadn't been operated in decades, but they felt as if they had discovered a treasure. They stood looking at it for a while holding hands, then began taking more pictures, using it as a backdrop. But then Darren saw Julie move. She stepped to one side of the structure and walked through a narrow gap in the fence and around the back. Darren followed her and found that they were out of sight of the pathways. Julie smiled at him.

"Perhaps you'd like to take some more...mmm...naughty pictures now?"

Julie unfastened another button at the top of her dress, revealing the valley between her unfettered breasts. Darren clicked away.

After a couple of minutes posing, showing more and more leg and cleavage, she began to pop the remaining buttons. With one last fastening somewhere around her navel, Darren's excitement had risen to an unbearable level. He carefully placed his camera on the ground and stepped towards Julie.

Darren wrapped his arms around her and kissed her passionately, while his hands roamed over her back and buttocks. She swayed under his touch and pushed her groin into his.

"Am I allowed to touch you today?"

"That was last night's little game. You can do whatever you want with me today." The way she said it was so incredibly sexy.

"Anything?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

Julie looked at him with a pointed stare, then grabbed at his buttocks.

"Yes, but be careful, OK?"

"You mean that I can.....?"

"Do I have to spell it out? Yes, you can even fuck my arse if you must. But like I said, be careful."

Darren accidentally ripped that final button off when he slipped the dress straps from Julie's shoulders and the garment fell to the ground. He bent his head and began suckling on her nipples while massaging her breasts.

Julie leaned her shoulders back against the cool marble, revelling in the sensations she was already feeling. Darren's hands dropped to her hips and then slid around to caress her bum. The naked flesh felt hot and, as she parted her legs and he slipped his hands into the gap at the top, he could already feel an immense amount of moisture present. Julie groaned.

Darren stopped fondling and stepped back to unzip his flies. With some difficulty he extracted his throbbing cock. Meanwhile, when Darren dipped his knees, she parted her legs wider so that he could push up into her vagina. It went straight in. Within four thrusts all he could hear was the sloshing sound as he plunged deeply into her.

It was hard on the muscles around Darren's knees, but he kept going as long as he could for Julie's benefit -- she seemed to be really appreciating the unusual sensation of being fucked standing up.

Eventually, Darren felt he would do irreparable damage if he didn't change positions soon. He withdrew and asked Julie to turn around and lean against the fountain's rear wall. She turned, but instead of leaning with arms outstretched as he had intended, she bent further over and leaned her arms and elbows on a lower balustrade. Her arse was thus tipped upwards. She looked back over her shoulder and wiggled her bum at him. He didn't need further invitation.

First, he slid two fingers into Julie's pussy and worked them in and out a few times, then he transferred them to her anus. The wetness on his fingers allowed them to slide straight in. Perhaps it was because she now knew what to expect, but far from being uncomfortable, she felt it to be a very pleasant sensation. Even more so, when Darren pushed his cock back into her vagina. He matched the rhythm of his fingers with the motion of his cock, until he felt she was ready.

As Darren withdrew both his digits and his penis from their respective holes, Julie attempted to relax herself in readiness. She soon felt the head nudging at the door to her rectum.

That first push was always going to be the worst.

"Gnhh! Slowly!" she gasped.

Darren paused for a few seconds then pushed again. Julie panted -- almost like a woman giving birth. When her breathing was once more normal, he pushed a little deeper. Again, the breathing, again the push. In this way he soon found himself fully embedded.

While he waited for Julie's breathing to calm, Darren reached around and slid his hand down her belly to her crotch where he fingered her pussy and stroked her clit. Julie didn't even notice when he began to stroke in and out of her arse.

By the time Darren was ramming his cock home rapidly, Julie was being driven wild with lust. So much so that Darren had to use his other hand to clamp over her mouth to prevent her from making too much noise and attracting attention. He managed to hold on -- but only just -- until Julie reached her own climax.

After getting their breath back, Darren withdrew, turned Julie around and kissed her deeply. He stepped back and said, "Stay there!"

He lunged for his camera and began taking more pictures.

"That just fucked look is superb!" he whispered. "So incredibly sexy!"

Julie couldn't help but giggle; Darren's semi-rigid cock was still hanging out of his trousers. She wondered if he could get it up again with her help. She turned around and bent over, using her hands to pull her arse cheeks apart. Come was oozing from it and when she looked back at him with that, oh so sexy smile, he did indeed recover his erection. She smiled, stood up and began dressing again.

"Have you got a handkerchief in that bag of yours? I need to mop myself up before we go."

"Um. Yes, somewhere." He reached over, unzipped a compartment and withdrew and small pack of tissues which he then handed to her.

Realising the game was over, Darren struggled to push his cock back into his trousers.

Walking back up through the gardens there were too many people around for them to play anymore, but they both kept grinning at each other all the way back to the hotel.

Once in their room they showered (together) and then went down for their evening meal.

That night in bed they made love in a more conventional manner, but even so Julie achieved two more orgasms.

*****

The next morning Julie slowly masturbated Darren awake. Once he realised what she was doing he wanted to climb between her legs, but she wouldn't let him. Instead she insisted on bringing him to climax by hand, claiming that she was a little tender after so much activity during the last few days.

They showered, dressed and breakfasted before setting off to do some more sightseeing. For most of the day they attempted to avoid being out in the strong sun for too long. The queues for the Eiffel Tower were so long that they wisely decided to leave it for now -- there was plenty else to see. So, having toured the Louvre, they eventually headed back to Paris' iconic landmark. This time the queues were light, almost worryingly so. Within ten minutes they were entering the first of the elevators to take them up.

Being late in the day, by the time that they arrived at the highest point many people had already left and as they walked around the top level, they found themselves two of only half a dozen tourists. The weather hadn't changed much for days, but here at the top, the wind was starting to get up. They didn't see this as a problem until Julie stepped around a corner ahead of Darren. The breeze seemed to take that moment to change its direction from around the tower to vertically parallel with it. Julie's skirt wafted up and before she had a chance to push it back down Derek had gained a lovely view of her naked posterior. It was fortunate nobody else was on that side ahead of her, or they would have got a wonderful eyeful.

Julie tried not to panic and treated it as a bit of a joke, but when Darren pulled out his phone to take a picture, she felt a little nervous. She put her hands down by her sides -- just as the next gust occurred and just as Derek snapped. She pushed her skirt down again.

"I hope you couldn't see anything," she hissed.

In answer he turned the screen towards her. There she was; a full length shot with her skirt billowing up past her waist, her naked pussy fully on display.

She was both annoyed and, strangely, excited. She could feel her pussy beginning to throb again. After that she kept hold of her skirt to prevent any more mishaps as they made their way down.

The journey back to the hotel on the Metro didn't take very long, but it was quite crowded, and the couple found themselves pushed together. Julie took the opportunity to press her pussy against Darren's thigh and let the movement of the train cause a delightful rubbing sensation. She had to shift a little on two occasions just to prevent herself from coming. By the time they got back to their room she was feeling desperate. She hadn't even noticed that Darren had his hand in his trouser pocket enabling him to pin his jacket in place and thus hide his erection. Now Julie understood that he had been holding the head of his cock, hoping that people would think it was just his fist that was poking out.

Julie didn't want -- or need -- foreplay. She pushed Darren back on the bed and tugged at his trousers, pulling them down to his knees before climbing astride his hard and shiny cock. She was so worked up that she came in around forty-five seconds. She stopped moving while the waves of pleasure sparked around her body.

But Darren wasn't ready to wait -- he needed satisfaction now. Placing his hands under Julie's knees he bodily tipped her over onto her back without his cock leaving her pussy. Now, lying on top of Julie with her legs folded and pinned up against her body he was reaching depths that she had never felt before.

She was still deep in the throws of her orgasm, holding her breath, but as Darren went so deep, she emptied her lungs loudly.

"Huhhhhhhhhh!" A deep inward breath as he withdrew, then as he pushed back in, "Darrennnnnnn!"

He slammed into Julie again and again, faster and faster until his painful cry told Julie what was about to happen. She felt her insides turn warm and heard the sploshing sounds of his fluids emptying from his balls deep into her womb.

Afterwards they both collapsed on the bed and curled up together, Darren gently stroking Julie's nipples.

*****

Sex had never been this good for the couple. The fact that Julie had finally made the transition from what was effectively a bystander watching Darren's pleasure - but not really feeling her own -- to someone who was able to reach orgasm readily, meant that she began to think more about sex all the time. She wanted that feeling. She wanted it often.