Change of Minds Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, the crowd scattered and left, leaving only him and Helena behind. "That was impressive," Sam walked over to her.

"Thank you," She beamed him a warm smile.

"I was wondering if you would like to join me for lunch?" He asked, returning her smile.

"I would love to,"

"Great, where should we go?" He gestured towards the restaurants nearby.

Helena laughed, "Not there, follow me," she said, leading him away from the pool area.

She led him to the crew-only area near the bridge. After a short walk, they reached a simple door with "First Officer H. Barrington" written on it.

"This is my office," She opened the door."Because of my rank, I have some privileges, and one of them is that I can order food directly to my office," she explained, walking inside.

Sam followed her and closed the door behind him. The office was small but neat and tidy. There was a desk with a computer and a few chairs.

She said down behind her desk."We can have anything from every restaurant on board, and it will be delivered here,"

"That sounds great," Sam said, sitting down across from her.

"What would you like to eat?"

"I'm not sure. What do you recommend?"

"I usually get the same thing every time."

"And what is it?"

"A burger and fries from the grill," she laughed. "I know it's not very healthy, but I love it."

"Sounds good to me," Sam said, nodding. "I'll have the same,"

"Alright, I'll place the order."

After a short talk with the kitchen, she hung up and turned her attention back to Sam.

"So, what do you think of the ship so far?" She asked, leaning back in her chair.

Sam smiled. "It's amazing. I've never been on a cruise before, and this is beyond anything I could have imagined,"

"I'm glad you are enjoying yourself."

"What have you done since we last met? Anything interesting?"

"Not really," Sam shrugged. "I went to the pool, saw a show, and had dinner." Intentionally leaving out the part where he fucked Julia.

"Ohh, what show did you see?"

"The Contortionist Show, It was amazing,"

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. It's one of the more popular shows on board."

"Did you know that Julia, the contortionist, has a twin sister?"

She nodded. "Yes, I did. They are quite popular among the crew."

"So that's why you did not tell me about her," Sam said, connecting the dots."You wanted me to figure it out myself."

"And you did. How did you find out?"

"Well, it wasn't that hard after talking to Julia and afterward to Mira. The similarities are obvious,"

"I must admit, I'm impressed," she grinned at him. "From what I heard, you must be the fastest one who figured it out,"

"I'm honored," Sam chuckled. "Enough about me, what about you? How is a normal day as a first officer?"

"Well, it's usually quite busy. I keep most of the daily business away from the captain and make sure everything runs smoothly," she explained. "It's a lot of paperwork and meetings, but I enjoy it," she added.

"Sounds exciting,"

Helena laughed. "It is, but it's also a lot of responsibility. You were lucky to catch me on my break. I normally don't have much time to chat with passengers."

"I'm glad I did."

The door opened, and a young man entered, carrying two plates of food. He seemed surprised to see Sam but quickly recovered and placed the plates on the desk.

"Enjoy your meal," The man said before leaving.

"This looks delicious," Sam said, looking at his plate.

They ate in silence for a while, enjoying the food.

"So Sam, there is something I've been meaning to ask you," Helena broke the silence.

"What is it?"

"This may sound strange, but please let me finish. Alright?"

"Okay," Sam nodded. "Go ahead."

"I have told you about my husband and that you look like a younger version of him." Sam noticed that her thumb was again playing with her ring. "Since my assignments are often the full six months, it can take a toll on our relationship." She sighed, "Because of that, we have decided to live in an open marriage. I know for a fact that he uses this opportunity while I'm away, but I have never done so." She paused, "Until now."

She looked at him with a serious expression. "This must sound really weird, but, well, I find you attractive, and I would like to spend the night with you," She said, blushing slightly. "You don't have to answer right away. I understand if you don't want to."

Sam was speechless. This was the last thing he expected her to say. He didn't know how to react. "Umm, thank you for being honest with me."

He was racking his brain, but he could only remember giving her the instructions for the private tour. "This must really be her own wish," he thought. He took a quick glance at her; her uniform showed her curves well, and her raven-black hair framed her beautiful face. If it would be just about her looks, he would say yes in a heartbeat. But there was more to it. He barely knew her, and she was married.

The long pause made Helena uncomfortable, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything," She looked down at her hands.

"It's okay," Sam smiled. "I'm flattered." He shrugged. "I just don't know how I feel about the whole marriage thing."

"That's understandable." Helena nodded. "If it helps, I have already talked with Mike, my husband, and he is okay with it."

"Really? That's... unexpected and strange."

"Yes, we talk nearly daily. He knows about you, and he is okay with it."

He nodded. "That makes it easier... For me, not for him," he added, chuckling.

"I'm sure he will be fine," Helena laughed. "He knows I love him, and he loves me. This is something we agreed on together. Also, if you think I might be lying, I have this." She tapped on her phone, and a male voice sounded out of the speaker a second later.

"Hi Sam, this is Mike, Helena's husband," The voice said, "If you are hearing this, it means that she has asked you. And I'm okay with that." The voice chuckled, "I hope you will give her a good time."

Sam looked at Helena, who was smiling at him. "Now it gets awkward."

Hele laughed again. "Don't worry about it. I know it's a lot to take in, and you don't have to decide right away," she added.

"Actually, I have already decided..."

He intentionally paused. Bathing in her anticipation.

"... I would love to spend the night with you... Under one condition." Sam grinned.

He watched as her expression changed.

"What is it?" She finally asked, her voice slightly worried.

"I want to get to know you better before we do it." Sam smiled. "It doesn't have to be a date or anything, just some time to talk," he added.

Helena thought for a moment. She found Sam very attractive. The nerdy, slim type was always her weakness. But she was married, and her husband had a similar appearance. She feared that if she got to know Sam better, she could fall for him. But then again, she had already fallen for him, or at least for his looks.

"Alright, I accept your condition. But just so you know, I'm not looking for a relationship. I'm not going to leave my husband for you." She said, her voice firm.

"I understand," Sam nodded. "I'm not looking for anything serious either. Just some vacation fun."

Sam wasn't sure what would come from this, but he was willing to find out. He also really wanted to get to know Helena better. She seemed like an interesting person. Plus, she was the first officer, which meant she had a lot of authority on the ship. This could be useful.

"So how are we going to do this?" Sam asked. "How about we meet after dinner at my suite? Around 9?"

Helena checked the time. "Sounds good. I need to get back to work, too." She stood up. "I bring you back to the passenger area."

Sam nodded and followed her out of her office. They walked through the corridors until they reached the public area.

Helena was back in business mode. Her tone was a bit colder but not unfriendly. "I will see you tonight."

"See you then, and thanks for the lunch."

"You're welcome." She flashed him a smile before disappearing through the door they came from.

Sam stood there for a moment, still trying to process what had happened.

Helena had a fantastic body, especially for her age. He wasn't sure how old she was exactly, but he guessed somewhere around 40. Her raven-black hair gave her a youthful appearance, and her eyes were bright and full of life. Sure, she had a few wrinkles around her eyes and mouth, but they only added to her charm.

The rest of her body was just as impressive. Her full breasts strained against her uniform, and her hips flared out from her narrow waist. Her ass was round and firm, and her legs were long and shapely. She was the perfect package, and Sam couldn't wait to see where things would go with her.

***

Sam enjoyed the sun on the pool deck. It was still early afternoon, and he was relaxing on one of the sun loungers. When a shadow fell over him, he opened his eyes and saw Mira standing next to him.

"There you are!" She smirked.

"Here I am," Sam returned her smile. "What's up?"

Mira wanted to scream at him, to ask him why he had fucked her sister. But her anger was quickly replaced by curiosity.

"I just wanted to check up on you. My sister told me about what happened yesterday," she said, sitting down next to him.

"Oh, she did?" Sam's smile faded. He hoped Julia wouldn't tell anyone about what happened between them. "And what did she say?" He asked, trying to keep his voice neutral.

"She said you two had a great time together," Mira grinned.

"We definitely did," Sam chuckled. "She's a great. And her flexibility is amazing."

"Yeah, I know," Mira rolled her eyes. "I've known her my whole life, remember?" She paused for a moment. "But I'm curious, what did you do?" She asked, her eyes gleaming with curiosity.

Sam leaned closer and whispered, "Do you really want me to tell you how I fucked your sister?"

"Eww, no! Not that!" She laughed. "I mean, what did you do together before that?" She clarified. "Did you go out for dinner? Or did you just stay in your room?" She asked, her voice full of excitement.

"Actually, I didn't even know she would show up at my Suite. She just appeared out of nowhere."

"That's our thing," Mira smiled proudly. "We like to surprise people." She paused for a moment, then continued, "So, what happened after that?"

"Well, we talked for quite some time. Somehow, the topic came back to her work, and she showed me some of her moves." He shrugged.

"Aaand?" Mira leaned forward, her eyes wide with anticipation.

"And what?" Sam wasn't sure how much she wanted to know. "Well, some of those moves were very... suggestive, and one thing led to anot—"

"Alright, I'm going to stop you there," Mira raised her hand. "I don't need to hear the details."

"Speaking of work, aren't you supposed to watch the pool?" Sam asked, changing the topic.

"No, my shift ended an hour ago. I'm off for the day."

That was the first time Sam looked at her without her lifeguard uniform. She wore a simple sundress that hugged her curves in all the right places. The sun reflected in her chestnut hair, and her hazel eyes sparkled in the light. From this angle, she looked stunning but also very young. Maybe too young?

Sam realized he never asked her or Julia about their age. He assumed they were both around twenty, but now he wasn't so sure. If he was wrong, he could get into serious trouble.

"Wait, How old are you?" He asked, his voice full of concern.

Mira looked confused, "19. Why?"

Sam breathed a sigh of relief. "I just wanted to make sure. You look very young."

"Ohh, you were afraid that you might have done something illegal with Julia?" Mira smirked.

"Something like that," Sam nodded.

"Don't worry, we're both legal. And besides, you don't look much older yourself."

Sam chuckled, "You're right, I'm 20."

"See, nothing to worry about."

"Now that you say it..." Sam was again concerned. "What about contraception?"

Mira giggled, "You are safe, too. At least with Julia, she is on the pill."

They sat in silence for a while, enjoying the sun and the sea breeze.

"So, what are you doing tonight?" Mira asked, breaking the silence.

"I have plans after dinner. But before that, I'm free. Why?" Sam knew what would probably follow, but he wanted to hear it from her.

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me?" Her voice was soft and hopeful.

"Sure, I would love to. What did you have in mind?"

"Well, first of all, before you get any ideas. No sex! You are totally not my type, and even if you were, I don't take men to bed on the first date," She winked.

"Ouch," Sam laughed. "I'm hurt."

"I know, I know. But I'm sure you will find a way to get over it," Mira grinned. "Anyway, I understand you have plans after dinner. So how about we get dinner together?"

"Sounds good... Wait, is that a 'date' date or just a friend-date?"

"Just a friend-date. Don't get any ideas," Mira rolled her eyes.

"Okay, okay. Just checking," Sam laughed. "Let's meet at the dining room, maybe at 6?"

"Great, see you then," Mira stood up. "I need to go and get ready then," she winked at him.

"See you later," Sam smiled.

***

The next hours were torture for Sam. Two dates on the same day? He had no idea what to expect from either of them. He tried to keep himself busy by browsing the internet, but his mind kept wandering back to the two women. Helena was a beautiful and intelligent woman, and he couldn't wait to spend more time with her. Mira, while only on a friend-date, was also a great person, and he enjoyed her company.

Finally, it was time for dinner. Sam dressed in casual clothes, a T-shirt with a random print and jeans. He made his way to the dining room. He was still a bit early, so he waited by the entrance and watched the turtles in the pond.

"Hey, Saaam," two voices in unison called out to him. He turned around and saw Julia and Mira walking towards him.

They looked bombastic. They had gone the playful, sexy twins route, complete with pigtails and makeup. Their matching outfits consisted of pleated, nearly too-short mini skirts, thigh-highs, and short crop tops with glitter prints on them. The only thing missing was that they would chew bubblegum in an obnoxious way.

Sam was speechless, as were some other random guests passed by. He did not expect Julia to join them, and definitely not this look. Suddenly, he felt underdressed.

Each step they made felt like he could nearly see their panties. Their flat and toned stomachs were exposed, and their breasts were pushed together, showing off their cleavage. Sam needed to make a conscious effort not to let his jaw drop. It took him a couple of seconds to realize that the twins were laughing at him.

"I think we broke him," Mira said, nudging Julia.

"Oh, I think we did," Julia giggled.

"Sorry, you two look amazing," Sam finally found his voice. "Sorry, Mira, your tan still gives you away."

"I know, but it's too late to do anything about it now." Mira shrugged.

"You don't mind that I joined you two, right?" Julia asked, her eyes full of hope.

"And miss out on this outfit?" Sam gestured towards her. "No way,"

"Good, because I wasn't going to take no for an answer," Julia smirked.

"Come on, let's get inside," Mira said, leading the way.

The host obviously knew the twins. Sam was surprised to hear that Mira had made a reservation. And he was even more surprised as they were guided to a round booth table.

"This looks cozy," Sam said, sitting down next to Mira.

"Yeah, I thought it would be more fun to sit together instead of across from each other," Mira explained.

Julia quickly scooted to Sam's other side. Sam felt overwhelmed by the beautiful women on each side.

"So, what are we having tonight?" Sam asked, trying to distract himself from the situation.

"Oh, we already know what we want." Mira giggled.

"I bet we don't even have to say it," Julia added.

Sam quickly scanned the menu. "I guess I get the steak with baked potatoes and vegetables."

"Good choice," Mira nodded.

Soon, the waiter appeared, and they ordered their food. The girls ordered 'the usual,' whatever that meant. And some cocktails. Sam ordered his steak and a glass of water.

"What? No alcohol?" Mira asked, looking at him.

"Not today, I have plans later," Sam explained.

The girls gave each other a confused look before turning their attention back to Sam.

"I told you, no—" Mira started.

"It has nothing to do with any of you," Sam interrupted her. "I just have a meeting with someone later."

"A meeting?" Julia asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, a meeting. Nothing special," Sam shrugged.

"Ahh, a meeting..." Mira put emphasis on the word, and both giggled.

Sam felt cornered. "Anyway... what have you been up to, Julia?"

"Oh, nothing much. Just rehearsals, shows, and everything else," She shrugged.

Sam could feel the envy in the eyes of other men who were dining with their wives or girlfriends. He was lucky. Before he got the device, he had no confidence and was a nerd who spent most of his time alone in front of a computer screen. He couldn't even talk to a girl without stuttering.

The device had changed so much about him indirectly. Knowing that most problems, complications, or obstacles could be solved by simply uttering a few words and a command had made him no longer afraid of anything. He could talk to anyone, and he could get anything he wanted. And now, he was sitting next to two beautiful women on a cruise ship.

He was pulled back to reality by the sound of the waiter placing their drinks on the table.

"Thank you," Sam said, taking a sip of his water.

"So, Sam, tell us about yourself," Mira said, smiling at him.

"W-what do you want to know?" Sam asked, caught off guard by the question.

"Anything. Where are you from? What do you do for a living? That sort of thing," Mira explained.

"I'm from a small rural town. You probably never heard of it. And I'm currently studying computer science at a local university," Sam answered.

"Ohh, so you are a nerd!" Julia exclaimed.

"Isn't that obvious?" Mira laughed.

"Hey, I'm not a nerd," Sam protested. "I'm just good with computers,"

"Right, and you look so pale and thin because you are a sportsman," Julia teased.

"Okay, okay, I admit. I'm a nerd," Sam chuckled. "But I'm a cool nerd,"

"Sure, sure," Mira giggled. She leaned forward and whispered, "And you know what they say about skinny nerdy guys?"

Julia nearly choked on her drink. "Ohh, definitely a yes," she said way too enthusiastically.

"What?" Sam asked, confused.

They both just shared a knowing look.

"What about you two? What are your stories?" Sam asked, trying to change the topic.

"It's nothing special either. We were both very active as children. Julia was into gymnastics, I was more into swimming." Mira explained.

"She won the state championship in junior swimming," Julia added, "I trained for a gymnastics championship, but it became soon clear that my joints were much more flexible than they should be. So I changed the topic and became a contortionist."

"Wow, that's impressive," Sam said, nodding.

"Since we wanted to stay together, we searched for a place that needed a contortionist or at least an entertainer and something with water. I already had my lifeguard qualifications, so it was relatively easy to get the jobs here." Mira continued.

"And now we are onboard for a bit more than a year." Julia finished.

"That's quite some time to be away from home," Sam commented.

"Don't be silly. We get a vacation, like everyone else." Mira waved her hand dismissively.

"Yeah, and we have each other," Julia added.

Sam nodded, "That's true,"

The food arrived, and Sam watched as each twin got a plate filled with pasta topped with what looked like chicken strips and a creamy white sauce.

123456...8