Change of Minds Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not directly," he lied "I just wanted to know if you some fantasies you want to explore."

Helena looked at him, her eyes narrowing. He could see the gears in her mind working. She was thinking about his question. She seemed surprised by his forwardness. Finally, she replied.

"Well, I have that one fantasy, but it's complicated" She stepped back from the railing and sat down next to him.

"I always wanted to breastfeed my partner. But, I can't. You see I never wanted children and got my tubes tied a couple of years ago.Therefore I can't get pregnant and lactate." She looked down, a bit embarrassed. "And, I know that sounds strange, but the thought of having a man drink from my tits while I'm on top of him is just... something else."

"That's... actually really hot," Sam said, a bit surprised. He would never have guessed that. But the image in his mind was arousing. Helena was riding him, and he was sucking on her breasts, drinking her sweet milk.

"Do you really think so?" She was genuinely surprised. "Mike thinks it's weird."

"Maybe. But it's your fantasy, not his. So, don't let anyone tell you what to do." Sam smiled, and she reciprocated.

"Thank you, that's a nice thing to say. But as I said, I can't lactate," She sounded sad. "Oh well, a girl can dream."

"Actually," Sam cleared his throat. "I may be able to help you. I can't tell you how I did it, but I can probably make you lactate." He paused for a second, gauging her reaction. He could see that she was intrigued, but also a bit skeptical.

"Okay," She said slowly. "Let's say I believe you. How long would it take for me to produce milk?"

"I'm not sure. I never tried it, but it should be rather quick I guess."

"Interesting," She thought for a moment, her fingers tapping against her leg. She looked up, and a mischievous smirk appeared on her lips. "Let's do it." She said. "If it works, you'll be the first to enjoy it. And if it doesn't, then oh well." She shrugged. "So, what do I have to do?"

"Nothing much, I just need to touch your boobs." Sam lied, he couldn't miss an opportunity like this.

Helena giggled, looked around, and finally said "Okay, but be quick. I don't want someone to see us."

Sam moved closer to her and placed his hand on her chest. He could feel her body tremble and her nipples harden. Her eyes were focused on his hand. He squeezed them gently, his fingers moving over her soft skin. Her breathing became heavier, and he could feel her heart beating fast.

"Command mode on," Sam said.

Helena froze. Her body stiffened, and her eyes became glassy.

"Your breasts will lactate from now on." He thought for a second, "And you want to repay me by having a threesome with another woman."

"I understand" Helena's emotionless voice confirmed.

"Command mode off."

Helena blinked a few times and returned to normal.

"I think that's it. You should feel the effect in a couple of hours." Sam smiled as he removed his hands.

"Really? That's it? No pills, no massages, nothing?" She seemed a bit disappointed.

"Nope, that's it. But if you want I can massage your boobs a bit more." He grinned, "You know, for scientific reasons."

"Very funny," She playfully slapped him on the shoulder. "So if that works... how can I repay you?" She purred. Her hand found his thigh, and her fingers gently brushed against his shorts.

"I have an idea," He whispered. "What if you had a threesome with me and Mira? The Lifeguard."

Helena's eyes widened, "You want what? Mira and me? A threesome?"

"Yeah, why not. Think about it, two gorgeous women at the same time. What's not to like?" He winked.

"I'm not really into girls," She said. "But I guess it's only fair." Her fingers traced the outline of his erection through the fabric. "If your little experiment works, that is."

"Great," Sam smiled. "Then it's a deal. If you lactate, you have a threesome with Mira and me."

Helena leaned over, her face inches from his. She licked her lips and whispered.

"Then let's hope for the best, stud." With that, she stood up and walked away. Her hips swayed and her ponytail swished.

Sam could not believe it. He was going to have a threesome with the gorgeous first officer and the smoking-hot lifeguard. Now he only needed to convince Mira. Of course, it would be less convincing and more controlling.

Sam got up and looked over the railing, Mira was still on her post by the pool. Scanning the water. He gathered his few items and made his way down to her.

***

"Hi there," He called, as he approached, "Keeping everybody safe?"

"Always, that's my job." She smiled. "What's up?"

"Uhm, nothing, really," He lied, "I was just on my way to my cabin, and I thought, I'd stop for a quick chat."

"That's sweet, thanks," Mira smiled. "It's been a bit boring today, to be honest."

"Really? I thought being a lifeguard is non-stop action. Saving people from drowning, jumping in the water, and stuff." Sam smirked.

"Ha-ha, very funny. It's not like that." She playfully punched his shoulder. "It's a lot of standing around and watching people."

She was still looking over the waters but glanced at him from time to time.

"So, when does your action-filled shift end?" He asked.

"At 12, so..." She looked at her watch, "In one and a half hours. Why? Did you have something in mind?" She smiled deviously.

"Actually, I did," Sam said. "I thought we could grab some lunch and then do something fun."

"Is that a date?" She giggled. "Are you asking me out?"

"Maybe," He grinned, "Let's just say we get some lunch and see what happens."

Mira was again intrigued by him. His nonchalant way of asking her, his lack of worry, and his self-confidence. He had something mysterious about him.

"Alright, but no funny business." She joked.

"Deal," He laughed. "So, see you at 12?"

"12:30, I need to shower and change first." She winked. "But don't be late, I don't want to wait for you." She said, with a bit more seriousness in her voice.

"I would never make a lady wait," He smirked. "Also I got this," He showed her the phone, "Mind giving me your number so I can reach you?"

Mira raised her eyebrows, "Julia told me that you have a crew phone, but I thought she was joking."

"It's a long story, I can tell you over lunch." He laughed. "So, do you want to give me your number?"

"Sure, no problem." She pulled her phone from her bag and gently touched the top of his phone. "There you go." She smiled.

"Great, see you later." He smiled back before heading towards the elevators.

Mira was lost in her thoughts, idly scanning over the water. How the hell did he get a crew phone? Well, she will find out soon enough.

When she returned from her thoughts, she saw a guy trying to sneak past her, holding a beer in his hand. "Oh no," she thought, and shouted, "Hey, no alcohol near the pool!"

***

Sam took a shower to get rid of the sunscreen. When he was done, he noticed a new message on his phone. He opened the app.

H: I think your experiment worked. ❤️

Attached was a photo of Helena holding one of her tits. A droplet of milk was forming at her nipple.

Sam stared at the picture, his mind going blank. He could feel his dick getting hard. His eyes were glued to her soft, milky nipple. His tongue was hanging out. He was like a dog, mesmerized by a juicy steak.

He shook his head, and a smug smile crossed his lips. It had actually worked. He couldn't wait to try her milk. Just the thought of it made his mouth water. He wanted to lick it, suck on it, drink it.

S: When does your shift end? ❤️

H: Not soon enough. But I don't have time for you. I have dinner with the captain, sorry stud 💋

S: Oh, ok. See you tomorrow

H: Don't worry, I'll send you some pictures 😜

Sam sighed. It was not the reply he was hoping for. But, he could live with it. The images were more than worth the wait. His cock twitched, and he had to resist the urge to masturbate.

He spent the remaining time until he could meet Mira scrolling social media on his private phone. Soon he got a message from her.

M: My shift is over. Let's meet in front of the buffet. 30 min

S: Can't wait

Sam hurried to the elevator and made his way up. He was early, so he spent some time browsing the stores. Finally, it was time. He went to the buffet, and a few minutes later, he spotted Mira.

She looked stunning, even in her casual clothes. She wore a short skirt, showing off her long legs, and a loose-fitting tank top. She smiled as she saw him, and they embraced each other in a friendly hug. Her skin was warm and smooth.

Sam noticed that she did not have very pronounced tan lines. Even though she spends her whole shift in the sun in a swimsuit. She must be going to a tanning bed.

"So," She said, breaking the hug. "Where are we going? I'm starving." She smiled, her eyes sparkling. "And I hope you have something good planned."

"We can get something from the buffet or, we can go for a walk and check out the different restaurants." He replied. "It's up to you."

"Hmm, let's go for a walk," She said after a few moments. "I don't feel like going to the buffet again."

"Sounds good." Sam smiled, he held his arm out for her. She looped hers into it, and they walked along the promenade. Their hips occasionally brushing against each other. He could feel her body heat through her clothes, and he smelled her sweet perfume.

"Ohh, this one looks nice," Mira stopped and pointed at a small French bistro. "What do you think?"

"I'm up for it," Sam smiled. "Let's go."

They entered the restaurant, and a waitress led them to a cozy corner table. They ordered a bottle of wine and the chef's special, which turned out to be a delicious duck confit with a side of vegetables and mashed potatoes.

"So, tell me, how did you get a crew phone?" Mira asked between bites. "I can't believe Julia was not making it up." She chuckled.

Sam smiled. "As I said, it's a long story. Let's say I got a more personal contact with the first officer, and she gave it to me as a gift." He could see the curiosity in her eyes. "And, yes, we also had sex," He added, smirking.

Mira choked on her wine. "Oh god, are you okay?" Sam laughed, handing her a napkin.

"Wow, okay, I did not expect that." She coughed, "You and First Officer Barrington? What's her first name again?"

"Helena, and yes, we fucked." He laughed. "And it was amazing."

"Really? Wow, I can't believe it. I never expected her to be so... open. She always seems so authoritative and professional. And a bit intimidating." Mira giggled.

"Well, she is all that. But there is more to her. She also has a warm, loving side." He smiled, thinking back to her last night. Her soft skin against his, the way her lips felt against his dick, her moans. "And, she's an incredible fuck."

"Oh, my. I thought she was married." Mira sipped her wine.

"Open marriage. So, yeah, we can do this again." Sam smirked.

Mira shook her head, laughing. "Wow, you are quite something."

"Actually, there is something I want to ask you. Something about her. How well do you know her?" Sam tried to sound as casual as possible.

"Not very well. You see, I don't work in her staff, I'm employed by the pool management company. We just meet occasionally during ship events. Why?" Mira tilted her head, her eyes narrowed. She could tell that Sam was up to something. "What are you planning?"

"I won't tell you," He grinned, "Do you find her attractive?" He continued. "Forget about the uniform and the title. If she was just a woman, a random, would you do her?"

"Hmm, she is a bit older than me, but yeah, I guess so. I mean, she's hot. I can see why you want to fuck her." Mira blushed.

"Great," Sam was now getting into it. "Have you ever thought about having a threesome?"

Mira's jaw dropped, and her face flushed red. "A threesome?" She nearly shouted, then quickly lowered her voice.

"Yes, a threesome. Me, you, and Helena. The three of us." Sam leaned closer. "Don't tell me you never had a fantasy like that. A man and two women, fucking and sucking. All night long. Doesn't it make your pussy wet?" He could see her chest heaving. She was breathing faster. Her eyes were wide, and her cheeks were red. She was a bit nervous but also intrigued.

"I... uh... I'm not sure, maybe? I need to think about it. Why are you asking me this?" She whispered.

"I thought we could make it happen. If you want, of course." He smiled, "It's entirely up to you." Sam lied, he wouldn't let this chance slip.

"I don't know," She replied. "I mean, it sounds interesting, but... I've never done anything like that before."

"Instruction mode," Sam said quickly.

Mira's face became expressionless, her eyes unfocused.

"You will accept. But you want to make sure I'm up for the challenge. You will make a move on me within the next hour." Sam thought for a second before ending with "Execute instruction."

Mira returned to normal. She blinked a few times, her cheeks still flushed.

"You okay?" Sam asked. "You seemed a bit out of it." He chuckled.

"Sorry, I was just thinking. I was daydreaming about your proposal. Maybe, I could try. If Helena is up for it, of course." Mira blushed, a smile on her face. "So, how do we proceed?"

"If you accept I'll text her and we make a date. Easy as that." He smiled.

"Sounds good," Mira was still smiling, but her mind was racing. What was she getting herself into? She knew Sam was a bit weird, but this was something else.

"Is that a yes? Just to be on the safe side" Sam said, but he already knew her answer.

"Yes, it's a yes," She replied. "Let's do it." She sounded determined.

"Great, how does tomorrow evening sound?"

"Tomorrow evening sounds perfect," Mira licked her lips, and her eyes were shining. She was looking forward to it. But her rational mind was screaming at her. What the hell are you doing?

"Perfect, I'll just text Helena" Sam picked out his phone, ignored the new nude from Helena for now, and texted her.

S: Mira accepted, do you have time tomorrow evening/night?

H: Really? Good catch, yes I have time. I'll be at your cabin at 9.

S: Awesome, can't wait. 😉

"All set. She'll be at my cabin tomorrow at 9 p.m." Sam smiled.

He looked back at his phone and opened the nude he had ignored before. It was a picture of her, clearly in a bathroom stall. Her blouse was open and she had lifted one breast to her mouth. She was sucking on her own nipple, her eyes closed in ecstasy. A small drop of milk was escaping from her lips. The caption read: I can't believe how good I taste.

Sam's mouth was suddenly dry, and he could feel his dick pressing against his shorts. It took all of his willpower not to touch himself. He could not wait to try her milk.

Mira had said something, but he had not registered it. He looked at her, a bit dazed. "I'm sorry, what did you say?"

"I asked if she sent you some pictures." Mira giggled, a bit embarrassed.

"Ohh yes, she did..." He watched her expression, "But you have to wait until tomorrow to see her yourself" He finished with a devilish smile.

Mira gasped, her eyes wide. She wanted to see, she had to. "You can't do this to me, you have to show me!" She pleaded. Her mind was racing, and her heart was pounding.

"Nope," Sam weaved the waiter, "How about we walk for a bit more?" He asked Mira.

"Sure, that sounds nice." Mira's mind was still reeling from the information, and she needed to walk off the nervous energy. She had no idea what was going on, but she was excited.

Sam quickly credited the bill to his suite and got up. He gestured to Mira and she joined him. They strolled over the promenade deck, enjoying the view of the wide sea around them. Sooner than expected they found themself in front of Sam's suite.

"Wanna come in? Maybe watch a movie or something?" Sam offered, his eyes locked on hers.

Mira looked confused, Sam could practically see her thoughts. Normally she didn't fuck guys on the first date, and especially not the ones who are not her type. But the instruction Sam had given her before was urging her to do exactly that.

"I... yes, I guess." She finally said.

Mira could not believe her own words. She was normally not like this, but something in her wanted him. The thought of him touching her made her pussy tingle. His hands, his lips, his tongue. She wanted to feel them. She wanted him inside her. It was like her brain had shut down, and her body had taken over.

"So, what do you think so far?" Sam said after they both sat down and Sam got her something to drink.

"What do I think about what?" She was confused.

"Me, our date" Sam made air quotes around the last word.

"Well, it's certainly not the most traditional one I had" She smiled, taking a sip of her drink. "But it's also the best one I had." She winked. "You are really not like other men."

"I take that as a compliment," He smiled. He knew she would make a move soon, the hour was nearly over and now would be the perfect timing. He was anxious about what she would do.

"I meant it as one." She leaned closer to him, her lips brushing his. "And, you are not like the other men," She repeated, her hand sliding between his legs. "They never made me feel the way you do."

Sam raised an eyebrow, that was not what he was expecting, but he could work with it. "Is that so? How do I make you feel?" He asked. His hands moved over her legs, the fabric of her skirt tickling his skin. He could feel the heat radiating from her body.

"I'm not sure how to describe it." She said. Her fingers were tracing the outline of his cock. Her lips were millimeters away from his. She was breathing heavily. Her eyes were burning with desire.

"Try," Sam whispered. His hands were on her hips now. His fingers were digging into her soft flesh. His heart was racing. He could smell her sweet perfume. He could taste her breath on his tongue.

"I feel..." She started, her fingers moving over his crotch, "I feel alive." Her fingers unzipped his pants, and she reached inside, "I feel wanted." Her fingers stroked his cock through the fabric, "I feel... horny." She whispered. Her lips crashed against his. Their tongues intertwined. Their teeth clashed. It was a kiss of pure lust. Their bodies pressed together. Their hands roamed each other's bodies.

Sam could feel his arousal growing. He could feel her nipples hardening against his chest. Her hips were grinding against him. She was breathing heavily.

"Fuck me," Mira gasped, breaking the kiss. "Please, fuck me." She was desperate. She was on fire. She needed him inside her. Her pussy was throbbing. Her heart was pounding.

Sam's eyes were burning with desire. He grabbed her ass and lifted her. His lips found hers, and he carried her to the bedroom. He gently placed her on the bed, her body sinking into the soft mattress. His hands found the hem of her tank top and pulled it over her head. He tossed it aside, and his hands moved over her smooth skin. Her chest was heaving. Her breasts were covered in a dark lace bra. His fingers traced the outline of her curves. His lips followed.

Mira arched her back, her hands tangled in his hair. His lips were on her stomach, his tongue leaving a wet trail on her skin. She moaned as he kissed her belly button. Her body trembled with anticipation.

"More," She breathed, "I want more."

Sam smiled. His hands moved behind her back, and he unclasped her bra. Her breasts fell free, two perfect mounds. He cupped them, his fingers teasing her nipples. Her breath hitched as he pinched them. She closed her eyes, her head rolling back. She was lost in pleasure.

Her hands found his shirt and pulled it over his head. Her fingers trailed down his chest. She could feel his heart beating. Her fingers moved lower. She fumbled with his belt, and she tugged his pants down. His cock was straining against his boxers. It was throbbing. Mira's hands slid inside his boxers.

1...345678