Change of Minds Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both giggled, "You look quite dashing yourself." Helena smiled. Mira nodded in agreement.

Mira's gaze switched between Sam and Helena. Of course, she had seen her before, but always in her, still flattering, uniform. But never like this.

She always knew she had something for women, but damn. She couldn't deny that Helena looked incredibly sexy. The only thing keeping her from really dating women was the lack of dick. But looking at the bulge in Sam's pants, that seemed to be the least of their problems. Her pussy was already tingling in anticipation. She could feel the wetness between her legs.

Helena, while not directly attracted to women, couldn't deny that Mira was an incredible beauty. The dress she was wearing showed off her perfect body, her curves were accentuated, and her long legs seemed to go on for miles. Her sun-kissed skin perfectly harmonized with her chestnut hair. She was eager to learn what the evening would bring.

They sat on the couch and made small talk, but it quickly ebbed down. Helena couldn't keep her hands from Sam, and the growing bulge in his pants was a clear indicator that he was ready. Mira was shifting on the sofa, clearly uncomfortable with the growing lust in the room. Her thighs were pressed together, her eyes were locked on Helena's breasts, and her breathing was heavy.

Finally, Helena stood up, taking Sam by his hand. The boiling desire in her eyes told him everything he needed to know. Without saying a word, she pulled him up and led him to the bedroom. Her lips found his, and they kissed, their tongues intertwined. His hands moved over her body, cupping her ass and squeezing her breasts.

Mira hurried after them, her eyes fixed on the sight. Her pussy was dripping, her heart was pounding, and her mouth was dry. She couldn't believe how hot the scene was. Helena's hands were moving over Sam's body, his hand doing the same. Their tongues were dancing. She could see their teeth. She could hear their moans. She could smell their arousal. Her body was shaking, her knees were weak. She could feel her panties getting soaked.

Sam noticed and extended a hand to her, "Come, join us." He said. His voice was thick with desire. His eyes were burning with lust.

Without hesitation, she grabbed his hand, and he pulled her towards them. He pressed a burning kiss on her lips. His tongue plunged into her mouth, exploring every inch. His hands roamed her body, squeezing her ass and cupping her breasts. Her nipples were hard, and his fingers pinched them, gently at first, then harder.

Then another pair of hands joined his. Helena's lips found her neck, kissing and nibbling the sensitive skin. Her hands were moving over her body, tracing the outline of her curves. Her fingers teased her nipples. A shiver ran down her spine. Her knees were buckling. Her mind was reeling. She was drowning in pleasure.

Sam's lips were replaced by Helena's, their tongues intertwining. She moaned into her mouth, her breath tickling her tongue. Sam's hands moved behind her, and he unzipped her dress, his fingers tracing the curve of her spine. His lips kissed her neck, and his teeth nipped at her skin.

Sam enjoyed the pair as much as they enjoyed each other. He could see the arousal on Helena's face, her eyes were glazed over, and her pupils were dilated. She was completely lost in the moment. Her hands were shaking, her fingers digging into Mira's skin. Mira's eyes were closed, and she completely gave in to the pleasure. Small moans escaped her mouth, her body trembling with untainted bliss.

They continued to make out, switching partners every so often and slowly undressing until all of them were nearly or completely nude.

Finally, Sam couldn't hold it anymore, so he gently pushed Mira onto his bed. Remembering the night before, he quickly put on a condom. Meanwhile Helena lowered herself on Mira's face, Sam positioned himself between Mira's legs and slowly entered her. She moaned, the vibration sending shivers up Helena's spine. Helena leaned over and kissed Sam. In return, he grabbed and started squeezing her tits, milking her, and making her moan. Spraying her Milk over all of them.

Sam fucked Mira, burying his cock deep inside her tight, wet, cunt, as she lapped and sucked Helena's dripping, throbbing pussy, which was above her face. Mira was a squirming, moaning mess, as her hands gripped Helena's ass, her fingers digging into her smooth, plump skin.

Helena was lost in the sensations of Mira's tongue sliding along her slit, teasing her clit, and dipping inside her, and the feeling of her full breasts being milked and squeezed.

Mira was in heaven, the feeling of Sam's thick, hard cock filling her, and the taste of Helena's sweet nectar on her lips. She was drowning in pleasure, her body wracked with ecstasy. She came hard, her walls clenching around Sam's shaft, and her whole body trembling with euphoria.

Helena came shortly after, triggered by the spasms of Mira's orgasm, and the vibrations of her moans, her pussy flooding her mouth with her sweet juices. She cried out, her body tensing, and her eyes rolling back.

Sam continued to thrust into Mira, his balls slapping against her ass, her tight, wet cunt gripping his cock like a vice. He could feel his climax building, his cock twitching, and his balls tightening. He let go of Helena's mouth and sucked on her tit, drinking her sweet milk. Then he came hard, his dick erupting, filling the condom with his cum. He groaned, his cock pulsing, and his balls emptying themselves.

Each of them shuddered as they rode out their respective orgasms, their bodies slick with sweat, and their minds reeling from the intensity of the experience.

They stayed like this for a few minutes, before separating. Sam discarded the condom and Helena lifted her body off Mira's face, which was glistering in the other woman's juices. Helena couldn't help herself and lowered her body to Mira's. Her lips found hers, and she kissed her, her tongue sliding into her mouth. Both women moaned, their bodies pressed together. Helena tasted her sweet, honeyed juices, and the slightly salty taste of her own cum.

That image sent Sam immediately back to attention. His rock-hard cock was already pointing at the pair. Mira's fingers found Helena's breast, and she gently squeezed, a jet of milk spraying onto their tongues. They both moaned, the taste driving them wild.

Sam positioned himself behind Helena and plunged raw into her, his other hand finding Mira's pussy and his fingers pushing inside. The women cried out, their bodies trembling. They were lost in a sea of pleasure. Sam was fucking Helena's dripping cunt, his dick reaching places she didn't know existed.

Their kiss was a mess of lips, tongues, and teeth. They were a tangle of limbs, their bodies pressed together. The scent of their arousal hung in the air. The sounds of their moans filled the room. Only broken by the slaps of Sam's hips against Helena's ass, his balls slapping her clit. Mira's body was shivering under Sam's touch, her pussy tightening around his fingers, her juices dripping down his hand.

Helena shifted and motioned Mira to move her body, within seconds Helena started sucking on Mira's clit eliciting a long and deep moan from the other woman. Helena's fingers found her entrance, and she plunged two digits into her, her thumb brushing her sensitive nub. Sam continued to fuck her from behind, his cock filling her tight cunt.

Sam enjoyed the view the two women gave him, he watched as Helena's ass jiggled, her plump cheeks rippling with every impact. He watched her fingers disappearing into Mira's wet pussy, her juices glistening in the dim light. He watched Mira's eyes rolling back, her face contorting with pleasure.

Suddenly he had an idea, he spread some of Mira juices left on his hand over Helena's ass and pressed his thumb against her entrance. She was already too far gone and didn't even register what was happening. So Sam gently pushed his thumb into her ass. It slipped in surprisingly easy.

The sensation of being double penetrated was unlike anything she had ever felt before. Her moans into Mira's pussy intensified. The vibrations send shivers through the other woman. Helena's tongue swirled around Mira's clit, her fingers pumping in and out of her wet, tight cunt. She was close, just a bit more, and Sam gave her more as he started pushing his thumb deeper into her. Her eyes widened and a scream escaped her mouth. She was overwhelmed by the intense pleasure, her body trembling. Mira came at the same time, her juices gushing onto Helena's tongue, her back arching.

Both women shuddered, their orgasms tearing through their bodies. Sam could feel his dick throbbing, his balls tightening. He was close. He could feel his cock twitching. With a final thrust, he buried himself in her cunt, his cock erupting. Hot, thick cum spurted from his dick, coating her insides. He groaned, his cock pulsing, and his balls emptying. It was pure ecstasy. Wave after wave of pleasure washed over him, his body wracked with ecstasy.

Helena was the first to speak, her body still trembling, "You cheeky bastard, sticking your finger up my ass." Her voice was thick with pleasure. "It felt amazing, but still... unexpected." She turned around and pulled him down, their lips meeting in a passionate kiss. Her tongue pushed past his lips, exploring his mouth. Sam could taste the hint of Mira's juices. "But now it's your turn," She whispered, her hand finding his semi-hard cock. "Let me take care of you." She gave his cock a couple of gentle strokes, before lowering her head and wrapping her lips around his tip.

Mira watched from half-lidded eyes. She couldn't believe the sight. It was intoxicating. Helena's head was bobbing up and down, her lips sliding along his thick shaft, her tongue teasing his tip. Sam's face was a mask of pure pleasure, his eyes closed, and his mouth slightly open. His fingers were tangled in her hair, guiding her movements. Mira could feel her arousal growing again, her pussy tingling, and her nipples hardening. Her fingers quickly found her clit, and she started rubbing it. It was an image she wouldn't forget. Ever.

It didn't take long for Sam to get fully hard, his cock throbbing in her mouth. He gently pushed her away, and his dick sprung free, standing proud and erect.

"I have never done that before, but I think I want to try it," Helena giggled and wiggled her ass, "Come on, stick your thick, hard cock in my ass." She didn't wait for his reply and pushed her butt upwards, giving him an inviting view. Sam didn't hesitate and guided his dick to her rear. He rubbed his tip against her hole, teasing her a bit, before gently pushing forward.

It went in surprisingly easy, and he was soon buried balls deep in her ass. "Oh my god, this feels incredible," Helena moaned, her body shivering. "Fuck my ass, fill it with your cock."

Sam didn't need to be told twice, his hips pulled back, his shaft sliding out of her tight ass, before plunging back in. She gasped, her body shaking. He started fucking her ass, his cock thrusting in and out, his balls slapping her dripping cunt.

Mira was close again, the images in front of her driving her insane. She watched as Sam's thick, hard cock disappeared into her ass, stretching her hole, and filling her. She watched as his balls slapped her cunt, her juices coating them.

Helena was in another world, her mind lost in the feeling of his cock deep inside her. It felt like it was reaching places no man had ever been before. It was incredible. Every nerve ending in her body was on fire, her skin tingling, and her pussy aching. Each time his balls hit her clit, a shockwave of pleasure washed over her. She was on the verge of an orgasm.

Sam was enjoying the feeling of her tight ass wrapped around his dick. Her walls clenched around him, like a velvet vise. His hands massaging her firm asscheeks. His hips slapping her butt, making her plump cheeks jiggle. Her moans filled the room. Her scent was intoxicating.

With a scream Mira came, her body shuddering, and her juices gushing onto the bed. Her pussy tingled, her muscles contracting. Her head spun, and her heart raced. Her skin was covered in goosebumps, and her nipples were rock-hard.

Sam's cock in her ass and Mira's scream sent Helena over the edge. Her walls clenched around his dick, her body tensed, and her eyes rolled back. A powerful orgasm crashed over her, her pussy spasming, and her arms collapsed. She buried her face in the mattress, her scream muffled.

Sam kept pounding her ass, his cock pumping in and out, his balls slapping her cunt. He pushed her through her orgasm, her body twitching and shaking. He could feel his balls tightening, his cock throbbing. With a final thrust, he buried himself in her ass, his cock erupting. Hot, thick cum spurted from his dick, coating her insides.

Another muffled scream escaped Helena's mouth, the sensation of his cum filling her ass sending her into a state of pure bliss. Her body convulsed, her muscles contracting. Her mind reeled, her thoughts a jumbled mess.

After he emptied his balls deep inside her, he pulled out, and her asshole closed. Sam collapsed next to her on the bed.

The room was filled with their labored breathing, their hearts racing, and their skin glistening with sweat. No one spoke, each lost in their own thoughts, savoring the post-orgasmic high.

Finally, Mira broke the silence, her voice thick with lust, "God, that was hot." Her fingers brushed over her clit, sending a shiver down her spine. "I've never seen anything so sexy. You guys were incredible."

"You're not bad yourself," Helena grinned, her eyes still unfocused. "I could watch you cum all day."

Sam chuckled, "We should have done that sooner." He glanced at the clock and was surprised that they had spent nearly two hours. He couldn't believe how fast the time flew by. "How are you two doing? Tired?" He looked at Mira, then at Helena. They both nodded. "Okay, I'm going to get something to clean us up."

***

Sooner than each of them wanted, the end of Sam's vacation arrived. Julia gave him a last private show, followed by a rough fucking in brain melting contortions. Mira and Helena shared him between them with another final threesome that left lasting impressions on all of them.

~~~

Hello everyone,

This is my longest chapter so far with nearly 28k words.

It was a delight to write and I sincerely hope you enjoyed it.

I ❤️ you all.

~~~

1...345678