All Comments on 'Change of Minds'

by TheRealKat

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
wiscman45wiscman459 months ago

This story is well written. Sensual and seductive bringing teasing seduction to the mind. I am looking forward to more chapters in this story.

AlexiaAlexanderAlexiaAlexander9 months ago

This is a wonderful story.

hypno3362hypno33629 months ago

Damn! I could tell this story was going to be amazing half-way through the first page! I love it when characters are mentally guided into depravity and not just zapped into slaves.

Really hope we get to see more very soon! Maybe Sam and Jen decide to be an official couple? It would be fun to see Elise act happy for them while secretly being jealous of Jen!

SouperKev777SouperKev7779 months ago

More pleas, this was so erotic. You need to continue this story, it was a very fun read!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved it, loved it, loved it! So very well done! I understand if you are hesitant to write more chapters as sometimes people get when they believe a specific sorry set in one of their works has been the peak of their writing career so far and do not want to risk lowering the standards. But man, after this wonderful chapter? I definitely feel like you could make something truly special in a sequel!

Regardless, thank you very much for sharing and until next time.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well written, very erotic, exceptionally hot, and goodness, am I satisfied. Please keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheRealKat@TheRealKat
Hi, I'm Kat. I mostly write erotic sci-fi stories. The best way to contact me is through my Discord Server https://discord.gg/DWnfKZuCep I'm also active on the Discord server from theNovalist. https://discord.gg/b9NcJsG Thank you for reading my stories ;)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES