Change of Ownership

Story Info
Avery finds her purpose in life in this short story.
6.6k words
4.62
9.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid on my belly. The tattoo needle was loud and dragged across my lower back. I thought back to how I ended up in a Connecticut tattoo parlor. It wasn't that long ago, but I felt like I was a totally different person back then.

Even the sound of the can opening sounded crisp. Nothing like a cold beer after getting home from work. This one was even better. I had just completed my last day at work. Company van turned in. After hours pager turned in. Company Nextel phone turned in.

I was checked into a hotel room near the airport. My entire life was boxed up and in a storage unit. I had only a suitcase with me. I would fly out of Charleston for Seattle in the morning. I would be flying out to my new job the next day. I had already sent the bulk of my gear out by freight. It should be on the island already.

There was a remote lodge almost seven eighths of the way down the Aleutian Chain in Alaska. It catered to very wealthy guests looking for adventurous getaways. The weather was absolutely brutal from November to March. The Lodge closed each year for the Winter Break. Two winter watchmen would be stationed there to try to limit any damage to the resort and keep the equipment running. The job paid great and was reportedly easy. I was replacing a watchman who retired last season. It would take me three days to get there.

My flight to Seattle was uneventful. The Seattle airport is actually in a town called Seatac. It's in-between Seattle and Tacoma. I stayed in a cheap hotel close to the airport. I got dinner and had a few drinks at the bar. The bartender stared at my South Carolina license. I looked like I was fifteen, but was actually twenty-six. I was short and so skinny that a gust of air could blow me away. I chose to work in the trades because I could make more money than going to college. That's what I told people. I really went because I wanted to prove that I was tough.

I never did. I was the runt of the electrical crew I worked on. I was always teased, even after they hired a new guy. Air Conditioning was better because I didn't have to work on big crews. I was trained by one old timer. He would always carry the heavy stuff, even though he was sixty years old. I was really good at diagnostics, but never able to perform most of the real physical tasks. I never stopped trying and my bosses always liked me. They liked how I was easy going and friendly. I always did what I was told and was humble.

There a few hookers working out of the hotel I stayed at. I saw them walk down the balcony, in their tight shorts and fishnets. I watched them walk-by. I looked at a porn magazine that I brought with me. The main picture set was of a brunette with an older man. He looked like maybe he was the boss, and she looked like the secretary. His shirt was unbuttoned and tie loosened. His tummy was larger with patches of grey fur. She was on her knees in front of him. She was doing her job as a woman, pleasing a man.

The centerfold picture was of his long cock. You could see his tummy and grey hair on the left page. You could see her eyes, staring up at him. She had the look that she would do anything for his pleasure. Her lips were wrapped tightly around his shaft. His shaft was a pale white color. There wasn't a blemish on his big white cock. She knew how lucky she was.

I rubbed my little cock as I stared at the picture which was mostly of a large penis.

"God, she is fucking hot." I said to myself.

I knew the other watchmen was a guy. I thought about it.

"This might be my last chance to get laid for a few months." I thought to myself.

Who was I teasing? This would be the first chance I had to get laid. I was twenty-six and had never even kissed a girl.

I saw a hooker with red hair walk by the window to the vending area. She didn't notice me through the glass. I pulled up my pants and went to the vending machine. She wore fishnet stockings, short shorts that her ass hung out of, and a bikini top. Her thong was exposed in the back. Above her thong was a lower back tattoo, they are called tramp stamps today. It was a simple black and shade butterfly. I stood next to her and waited for her to get her drink.

"You need something honey? Looking for mommy to tuck you into bed?" She said with a cackle.

"No, I'm twenty-six. I umm."

"So you're a big boy, huh. You looking to party?" She asked.

"It's my last night before I go to Alaska, alone, I mean with a stranger.... coworker, he's a he.... and I won't be back til March...". I said nervously.

I am frequently told that I'm nice, Ive never been accused of being cool.

"All you had to say was yes, honey. Make sure you bring one big boy bill for party supplies. Room 237."

I knocked on the door ten minutes later. She opened it and I walked inside. She had panties and clothes thrown everywhere.

"Okay honey, I run a simple business. One price fits all. You cum, you go. Money up front, no refunds or rain checks."

I handed her a hundred dollar bill. She put it away and tied her dyed red hair in a ponytail. She spit the gum out of her mouth. She lost the bikini top and dropped her shorts. She led me to the bed and sat me down on the edge.

She opened a condom wrapper and placed the condom in her mouth. She winked at me and pulled my pants down. Her eyes got huge and she gasped when she looked at my cock.

She looked at me and looked back at it. She then grabbed it with her thumb and index finger. She stroked it until it was hard. She then pushed the condom over it with her mouth. She sucked, but it pulled off easily.

"Honey, I'm sorry, but this isn't going to work. I can't get the condom to stay on you. Im sure they make smaller condoms, but I don't have any of those."

I teared up from the humiliation and embarrassment. I sobbed a few times.

"Hey now, hold up baby bear. Just listen to me for a minute. I had an abortion when I was eighteen. My parents pushed me into it. My boyfriend had dumped me and was stationed in Afghanistan. He said I must have cheated because it was impossible for him to have gotten me pregnant. I don't know why he thought that. I had only ever been with him." She said.

She had my attention, I quietly sobbed.

"I wish that I never did it. It put me in a deep depression. I started to drink and use drugs. My life was in shambles. My family hasn't spoken to me in ten years. I got clean, but I was living on the street. People don't believe me, but I didn't start dancing and escorting until after I got sober.."

"I had a hard time keeping a job while I was on drugs. I worked for most places that would hire me. I would lose the job soon. I then hit rock bottom. Now I claim all my money on a 1099. I pay taxes. I own my own home, paid cash for it. It isn't a fancy home, but it's mine. I bought a cheap car. I paid cash. I'm putting myself through nursing school right now, and I don't have much longer to go."

I was shocked.

"I say all this baby bear so you know I'm not trying to be mean. I'm careful, I'm selective, I always use protection. I'm clean. I get tested. I can't use birth control. I have bad reactions to it. I would never have an abortion again, so I have to be very careful not to get pregnant. You could still get me preggers, baby bear, so we can't do that."

I was moved by her story. She was very kind and obviously worked hard, but I wanted to get out of there so bad. I was beyond humiliated. I started to get up l, but she held me down.

"It's ok, momma bear knows what to do." She said.

She started to jerk my little cock quickly.

"Lie back. I know what you need. I've had customers request this before and they got off real good."

She put the condom over her index finger on her other hand. She lubed it up and started to rub my asshole with it.

"I'm not sure...". I started to say as her finger pushed into my rear.

"Just relax, momma bear has got you."

She slowly fingered me as she used her fingers on her other hand to rub my manhood.

"How do other girls have sex with you? Bare?" She asked.

"I'm a virgin." I said.

She placed a second finger into the condom and pushed them both into my rectum. She fingered me quickly as she bent over and started to lick me.

"It's okay since you're a virgin."

She put her lips around me and sucked. She then licked my cock and started to lick the head of my cock quickly. It felt amazing.

Its very pretty, and it tastes good. I can't say that about most penises." She said with a smile.

She licked more and fingered me. Her fingers felt just as good as her tongue. I was in ecstasy. My breathing got heavy, my hips convulsed. My little cock looked like a microscopic volcano erupting as she rubbed it with her fingers. My insides clenched and squeezed on her fingers.

"That's a good boy." She said.

I quickly got dressed, still really embarrassed.

"Here baby, that one was on the house. I had a fun time with you. You seem like a nice kid and you will find a girl that will enjoy you. Just be patient. Okay?" She said as she handed me back my money.

She was only a couple years older than me but she assumed I was basically a child.

The Anchorage airport was very confusing. I didn't have much time to get to my flight to Dutch Harbor. It was at Gate L1, but there were no L Gates. An employee finally showed me how to get there, it was outside of the security area on the ground floor next to baggage claim. I laughed when I finally got there. I had just seen the Harry Potter movie they made about that children's book and the main character couldn't find platform nine and three quarters at the train station. I knew how he felt!

I hopped on a Saab turboprop. It stopped in Cold Bay, but we never de boarded. We took back off and soon landed in Dutch Harbor. I stayed in the Grand Aleutian in Dutch Harbor. My next flight was on a Grumman Goose float plane that actually flew in World War Two. I couldn't believe they were still flying those commercially.

Ron met me on the dock. This was his third winter. Everyone else had already left. We unloaded the supplies that flew out with me and the pilot took back off from the bay.

Ron was in his forties. He had a little belly, but a big muscular build. He was very intelligent and a jokester.

"So you from South Carolina?" Ron asked.

"Yes sir." I said.

"I used to have family in Charleston."

"Really, that's where I'm from."

"They weren't there long. They were originally from Africa, but they were sold in Charleston. I know they ran and got up North eventually. They earned their freedom. So don't you go getting some delusions of grandeur that you own me or something."

"No..No, I'm not like that at all man. No way.... I was raised..."

"Let me guess, you got black friends?" Ron asked seriously.

"I......I....yes, I...."

Ron nearly fell down laughing. He composed himself and said, "Don't worry, I got white friends too. All of them were are, actually. I live in Connecticut, born and raised there. I'm just pulling your leg, man."

I laughed so hard. He got me good.

"I can't cook for shit, I hope you can or you're gonna have to learn before we starve!" He said.

I could cook. It was my hobby. I could also bake. I usually had to hide this from my coworkers because they would never stop teasing me if they found out.

Ron and I got along great. He had a lot of cold weather experience. How to winterize water pipes above ground. How to deal with snow on rooftops. All the things I never learned in South Carolina.

We had a nice huge house we shared that overlooked the bay and Aleutian Islands. It was usually foggy and cold. We were stocked with tons of frozen meats and cheeses. We had canned fruits and vegetables. Rice. We would get shipments of fresh fruit and veggies as weather allowed. Ron loved my cooking. He loved the fresh bread and cakes I baked. I kept him well fed.

I helped Ron, but I sort of fell into cooking and cleaning. I did all the laundry. I changed my sheets and his sheets. Ron took care of the resort and I helped him when he needed a second set of hands.

We had been working together for two weeks. I had gotten to know Ron pretty well. He was a very responsible man. He spoke softly, but with authority. I fell into my role very naturally. Ron guided me and helped me adjust. His work was impeccable. He was the type that installed the pipe hangers first and then plumbed the pipe to them. He surpassed code and was very picky about aesthetics.

He was very neat and picky outside of work, too. He was very particular about how I folded his laundry. My work when I helped him was never up to his standards, but he was never cruel. He would calmly make me disassemble everything, and then guide me through the job a step at a time.

We sat down for dinner. He was done for the day. I had everything cleaned up except for the plates we had out.

"I got a surprise for you, after dinner." He said.

He led me to the covered balcony. It was cold outside, maybe zero degrees Fahrenheit. He removed the top to the hot tub. It was steaming. He had towels laid out as a walkway to the hot tub.

"It isn't bad as you think going to the door. You just do it quick. I usually take off my clothes inside and walk out naked so I don't have to grab anything when coming in. I put the cover back on after I'm dry and dressed." He said as he led me in the sliding glass door.

"I don't know...". I started to say.

"This is the best part of the job here. You got to try it. Take off your clothes. The laundry soap gums it up with this caulk looking stuff. So no clothes or underwear." Ron instructed me.

Ron pulled on my shirt and took it off.

"Pants too." Ron said.

I stood in shock. Ron unzipped my fly and unbuttoned my pants.

"You ain't got to worry. I ain't gonna bite. It's just like the locker room, No big deal in seeing a man's thing." Ron said as he pulled my pants and underwear down.

Ron stopped and looked at my cock. He smiled big and helped me out of my socks, shoes, and pants. He got up and slapped me on the ass. He slapped it again, but this time he let his hand cupping my cheek for a tiny second. I pretended not to notice. He motioned for me to undress him. I pulled his shirt off. He had a little hair on his chest and a pronounced belly.

"You're cooking is making me put on weight. I need to burn more calories to compensate." He said with a smile.

I loosened his belt. I got on my knees. I unbuttoned his fly and unzipped his pants. I gently pulled down and revealed a massive dark penis with thick pubic hair. I couldn't help but stare. His cock was was absolutely huge, even while soft. Ron smiled down at me and helped me get back up to my feet.

"Come on. See, you're naked. I'm naked. Everything is cool. Now we need to get nice and hot." Ron said.

Ron placed his arm around me. He led me to the hot tub as he cupped my ass with his big hand. He helped me get in the hot water. I sat down to the right a little bit so he had room to go the left. He shuffled by me instead so he could sit to my right. His cock pressed against my face as he shuffled by. He paused for just a brief moment and placed his hand on my head.

"Mmmmmmm. This feels good, don't it." Ron said as he held my face against his dick.

Ron let go and sat down to my side.

"Yes sir." I said. It did fell really good, but I was freaking out internally.

"No... baby. You look tense. Turn around. Let's loosen you up." Ron said as he grabbed my shoulders and spun me around on the ledge bench.

He got behind me and started to massage my shoulders. His hands weighed like thirty pounds each. He was stronger than an ox, but also very gentle.

"You're tight. You need to let Big Daddy loosen you up more. You don't need to carry the weight of the world on your shoulders." Ron said as he rhythmically massaged my shoulders and back.

"That feels good, right?"

"Yes..." I said uncomfortably.

"You see, touch is good. Touch feels good. You just relax baby. Big daddy has got you." Ron said.

I was sitting straight up. Half of my chest was out of the water. I started to shiver.

"You got to stay in the water baby. Lean forward a little bit." Ron said.

I leaned forward. Ron grabbed my waist and scooted me back towards him. He lifted me up and sat me on his lap. My cheeks were pressed against his quickly hardening cock. He then pushed my shoulders towards the edge of the hot tub.

"That's better. I can touch you better like this too." Ron said.

Ron massaged me some more. His hands were so strong. He knew what he was doing. It felt amazing. He ran his hands all over my back and my hips. He massaged my ass cheeks and thighs.

"You like it when Big Daddy touches you, don't you?"

"Yes sir." I said.

"Have you ever had a roommate before?" He asked.

"Yes sir."

"Boy or girl?"

"Boy." I said.

"Did you cook and clean for him? Do his laundry? Clean his room and bathroom? Make his breakfast and pack his lunch?" Ron asked.

"Not at first, but he was a slob. I had to. We lived together for a year before he moved in with his fiancé."

"Did he ever make love to you?" Ron asked.

"No, that's gay." I moaned.

"How is it gay?" Ron asked.

"He is a guy, and I'm a guy." I said.

"You're not a guy, Avery." Ron said.

His hands were on my side. The thumbs on my shoulder blades, his fingers on my breasts. He swapped to rubbing my chest.

"Hmmmmmm." I moaned as he pinched my nipples.

"That's the spot, isn't it baby?"

"Yes sir."

"You still sure that you're a man?" Ron asked.

I didn't say a word but moaned as Ron massaged my body. His large hands worked down to my crotch.

"You know, Big Daddy saw something he liked a lot, a little while ago. Something that makes him very happy."

"What was that?" I moaned.

"This." He said as he grabbed my hard tiny penis.

"But, it's so small. It's too small to even put a condom on." I said in a low voice.

"It's perfect baby. It's a little clitty." He said.

He stroked my clitty. I was mesmerized by everything happening.

"I'm pretty sure I saw you look at something you liked, didn't you?"

"Ummm."

"You didn't like it?" Ron asked playfully.

"I..... I did. I liked it." I admitted.

"You haven't even seen it grown." Ron said.

"It's so big. How could it get bigger?." I said.

"It gets much bigger, especially for sexy girls like you." Ron said.

"I'm afraid it will hurt me." I moaned.

"You're the perfect size for it and you're going to love it. It isn't too big, I promise you. It's just right." Ron said as he grabbed my hand and brought it to his cock.

"Stroke it for Daddy." He said.

I slowly stroked his hard cock. It seemed comically big in my hand. Ron moaned

"Has another man ever touched you before?" Ron asked.

"No sir." I said.

Ron pulled me into his body. He leaned back. He was so big. Ron bit my ears and kissed my neck. I moaned louder.

He pulled my face to his and gently kissed me. I kissed him back.

"You want this, right baby." Ron asked.

"So badly." I moaned. I was hotter than the hot tub.

"You want my big black cock inside of you, right?" Ron asked.

"Yes sir. Yes...." I moaned.

"You're going to have to follow all of my instructions, at work and at home. I expect to be treated like a king." Ron said.

"You're my king, sir." I said softly.

"I want you to throw away all of your porn magazines. I don't want you to touch yourself anymore. You aren't gay, straight, or bisexual. Your sexuality is Ron. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir."

"There is no going back, you understand."

"Yes sir."

"I'm a virgin sir, except for a hooker have me a handjob once..... She wasn't a hooker, I mean she was, but.... you know, she wasn't a hooker with me. She did it for free. "

"I will take care of that baby. Big Daddy knows what you need. You are about to be the most oversexed bitch on the planet." Ron said.

12