Change of Ownership

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do, do...you really want me that way?" I asked.

"Yeah baby. You are one fine white bitch." Ron said.

Ron stood up. His huge cock was hard as a rock and darker than an eggplant. He picked me up and carried me through the door like a bride. He placed me down and handed me two towels. I dried him off and then quickly dried myself off. I put my long brown hair in a ponytail. He put the cover back on the tub and strapped it down.

Ron walked back in and threw his towel down. He ripped my towel off. He pushed me down the hall to his room. He then shoved me on the bed. He got on top of me and straddled me. He kissed me passionately and stuck his tongue in my throat. Our tongues swirled on each other. His big cock pushed against mine. He then flipped me over on to my tummy. He kissed me from neck down to my cheeks. He then licked my crack and buried his face in my little ass.

I felt his tongue on my back hole. I moaned loudly as he stuck his tongue past my hole. It was the most amazing feeling that I had ever experienced. I gasped loudly and struggled to breath. He grabbed something off his nightstand. I felt something big being pushed into me. The pressure was crazy. I grabbed the pillow in front of it and bit it hard.

"Just like that doll baby. This is going to help you later. It's almost in." Ron said.

The pressure reduced. I felt a tiny base between my cheeks.

"Go look at it in the mirror, baby."

I got up and look back at a mirror. There was a base with a violet jewel between my cheeks.

"That's a butt plug, baby. It's going to help you stay ready for Big Daddy at all times. You want to be ready for Daddy, right?"

"Yes sir."

"Good girl."

I looked down and thought, "I guess I am a girl."

I had tried to be a man all my life, but this was the only thing that had come naturally to me. Being a house wife.

Ron sat on the edge of the bed. His black cock pointed at me. He was a sexy man, and I couldn't deny that I was very attracted to him. His muscle tone. His broad shoulders. I even liked his large belly. His uncircumcised cock was going to break my body, but I was in too deep to turn around now. That big black cock was going to change my life.

"Come here." Ron said.

I walked over to him. He wrapped his big arms around my body. I bent over and kissed him. He then bent me over his lap.

"This is going to hurt you, but it's going to help you. It will help you always remember your place. I would be lying if I said that I won't enjoy it. I will enjoy it, but I'm doing it to help you." Ron said as his hand slapped against my pale white cheeks.

"Ahhh." I cried out in surprise.

"Your ass is about to have more color than mine." Ron said with a laugh.

Ron spanked me again and again with his big hand.

*CLAP***CLAP*

*CLAP***CLAP*

*CLAP***CLAP*

*CLAP***CLAP*

*CLAP***CLAP*

I kicked my legs and squealed as he spanked me more.

"This is just a taste, Avery. A taste." Ron said.

*CLAP***CLAP*

*CLAP***CLAP*

*CLAP***CLAP*

*CLAP***CLAP*

Ron spanked me harder and faster.

*CLAP!***CLAP!*CLAP!***CLAP!*

*CLAP!***CLAP!*CLAP!***CLAP!*

*CLAP!***CLAP!*CLAP!***CLAP!*

*CLAP!***CLAP!*CLAP!***CLAP!*

*CLAP!***CLAP!*CLAP!***CLAP!*

I screamed out. Nobody other than Ron heard me. There wasn't anyone for a couple hundred miles. Ron let me slide off his lap on to the floor.

"Kneel down between my legs." Ron instructed.

I quickly got up and between his legs. I didn't need another spanking.

His dick was hard as a rock. He had big balls that hung down low.

"Don't be afraid to touch it." Ron said as he grabbed my hands and place them on his cock.

I started to stroke him. His head was mostly exposed now that he was hard. I pushed back on his foreskin. I was circumcised and had never seen foreskin before. His large cock head was now completely unsheathed.

"Suck it."

"Yes sir." I said quietly.

Ron grabbed the back of my head and gently pulled me towards his large penis. I opened my mouth as wide as I could. My mouth was dry. His cock slowly entered my mouth.

A coworker used to say a joke that it didn't matter how big the cock was, you were a cocksucker for the rest of your life once you sucked one.

"I'm officially a cocksucker." I thought to myself as I worked up spit and slowly sucked his cock.

"Mmmm yeah, baby. Look up at Big Daddy while you suck his cock." Ron said.

I looked up. Ron looked so happy.

"You look beautiful baby. Take as much of that cock in as you can take. Get it wet with some spit." Ron said.

I worked up more saliva and started to work as much of his cock as I could into my mouth.

"Suck on it more baby."

I sucked on his cock while I worked as much as I could in and out of my mouth. Ron's breathing changed. He started to pant as I started to enjoy it. My little cock got hard. I grabbed the part of the shaft I couldn't get in my mouth and stroked it as I sucked. I also cupped his balls with my other hand.

"You're a natural baby. It won't be long before you can work it in your throat for me. You like that cock, don't you?"

I pulled it out of my mouth and said, "I love it," before I started to lick his cock from head to base. I sucked on his hairy balls while I stroked his cock. His pubic hair was in my nose. I was captivated by his smell and essence. I wanted more. I took him back in my mouth with more vigor and studiously worked myself down his long cock. His cock was in my throat a little when I felt it couldn't go any deeper.

"Fucking...Damn. That feels amazing Baby Girl. Mmmmmmmmm. Shit! Mmmmm." Ron moaned as his hard black cock rubbed on the sides of my throat.

"God damn! I didn't think you would tonight!" Ron said.

Ron moaned as I studiously sucked his cock. He took it out of my mouth and slapped my face with it a few times. He then slapped me with his hand hard and pointed at my face. He then put his finger down and I put his cock in my mouth again. He pulled me by the back of my heads until it was stuck in my throat deeply. I couldn't breath, but didn't care. I was intoxicated.

"You were born a fucking cocksucker! I'm going to feed you a big nut! I'm then going to mount you and fuck you until I fill you up with my cum." Ron shouted.

Ron held my head still as he gasped and moaned. I felt his massive cock expand. Cum hit the back of my mouth. I sucked as hard as I could as he filled my sissy mouth with my reward.

Ron pulled out and pulled me up on the bed.

Ron pulled my plug halfway out. He put more lube on it and started to push and pull it in and out of me. He then rubbed lube inside of my hole. Ron picked me up and placed me on my back. He placed a pillow under my ass and had me hold my legs back.

"You're about to get it now." Ron said as he rubbed lube on his cock.

"Yes sir. You have a condom, right."

Ron laughed as he lowered himself on to me and kissed me deeply. I could feel his cock find my hole. He pressed forward as he kissed me. His large raw cock pressed against me. He penetrated me without protection. I could feel

It slowly slip inside of me. I pressed against it and it was soon inside of me.

"Fuck, you are tight...... You feel good. You feel real good." Ron moaned as he slowly pushed more inside of me.

The pain was pretty intense, but it felt good in its own way too. I felt real slutty, which turned me on. Weird thoughts started to enter my head though. I knew he wasn't wearing a condom. I tried not to think about it, but this is how you get AIDS.

"Daddy! Pull out to come Daddy! Please pull out to come. Don't come in me." I said.

"Okay." Ron said.

Ron worked deeper and deeper. He used one hand to brace his dick as he pushed into me, and he held himself up with the other hand. My little cock flapped back and forth as he had his way with me.

Ron suddenly pulled out of me. I thought he was going to cum.

"Get on your hands and knees."

I flipped over and got on my knees. Ron got behind me and slapped me on the ass. He grabbed my waist and pulled me on to his cock. My face dropped into the pillows in front of me. I tried to pull myself from Ron, but he held me tight. The harder I pulled from him, the harder and deeper he pushed in to me. I bit into one of the pillows and took it as Ron pushed further into my depths.

With my head and shoulder dug into the pillows, I reached with one hand and grabbed my little clit. I stroked it quickly as Ron pumped in and out of me. I got caught up in the bliss. Ron pushed my hand away and grabbed my clit. Every second seem to be infinite. I orgasmed in his hand. My muscles spasmed, clenching on Ron's tool.

Ron bent down on me again and pumped as deep as he could. He grabbed my face with his cummy hand and pulled it towards him as he fucked me hard. He pushed my face back into the pillows and turned it to the side.

"It's coming baby." He said before he kissed me.

With that he started to moan loudly as I felt his cock explode and spasm inside of me. He pushed in as deep as he could. I felt his cock expand and contract as he came inside of me. Ron moaned as he flooded me with his semen.

He collapsed on top of me with his hard cock still firmly rooted inside of me. I fell to the bed.

I was in shock. He didn't pull out of me like I asked. It was the only thing I asked, and he didn't care. He did what felt good to him.

"You made Big Daddy very happy." Ron said as he kissed my neck and the side of my face.

He grabbed my stainless plug and lubed it up. He then lifted me back to my knees. He slowly pulled his big black cock out of me and quickly pushed the plug back into me.

He then brought his cock to my face.

"Open up baby." He said.

He pinched his cock at the base and slowly ran his pinched fingers up his shaft. All the cum that was still in his cock dripped into my slutty mouth. He then gave his cock a bath in my mouth.

Ron turned off the lights and cuddled up to me as he fell asleep. I laid there saturated in his cum. My family would disown me when they found out I was gay, especially with a black man. Did I have AIDS now? Am I gay? Am I a girl? If I'm a girl then how can I be gay? I wondered why he didn't pull out like I asked. I wondered why it turned me on that he came in me. The bigger question was why was it so sexy that he didn't care about my wishes. My mind raced, but I was tired.

I woke up the next morning before Ron. It was late. There were only a few hours of daylight and I needed to have Ron's breakfast ready so he could maximize his time. I brushed my teeth and ran to the kitchen. I almost forgot about the plug until I bent over. I could feel the plug and I was very sore.

"Oh yeah, you're a fag." I joked to myself.

I cooked eggs just like Ron liked and fried bacon. I got a pot of grits going. I found it in the main galley the other day and thought I would surprise Ron with something from my home.

"This is good as hell Baby Girl. Everyone makes fun of grits where I'm from, but it's legit. Thank you. I sure do like the view this morning as well. I have a surprise for you after I do my rounds."

Ron kissed me and spanked my ass a couple times. My cheeks were still a little sore from last night.

I took my plug out as Ron instructed to give myself a little break. He wanted me to take it out at night and put it back in the morning from now on. He gave me lube to apply constantly.

I sat down and thought about what had happened to me last night. I had now had two sexual experiences under belt, and both of them involved me being anally penetrated.

"Am I his squeeze now?" I thought out loud.

"Wait, what the fuck does that mean anyway? Am I his squeeze because I'm what squeezes his dick?" I thought.

The Lodge had a very expensive satellite connection for internet, but it was still slower than dial-up in the nineties. It took twenty minutes of waiting to figure out it means the main person you hug. My head was in the gutter, for sure.

Ron came home with a bunch of women's clothing. Apparently the people who vacation here are rich enough to just leave their stuff behind sometimes. A lot of panties, jeans, flannels, hiking clothes, and jackets. There some dresses and even a set of lingerie that looked like my size.

I cleaned up the makeup kits. I used some alcohol wipes on the lipstick. I shaved my legs that night. I didn't have much body hair to begin with, and I shaved everything I had. I put on a thong. My shaved little clitty, as Ron called it, felt amazing in the soft panties. I put on the lingerie and walked into the living room.

Ron pounced on me like a Lion does to his prey. Ron laid on the couch and I got on top of him. Ron licked my ass as I sucked his cock. I suddenly remembered a documentary I had watched about porn. Apparently, the deepthroat ladies like Little Oral Annie and Linda Lovelace in the seventies used to smear butter on the cocks before they fellated them.

I ran to the kitchen and came back with a few tablespoons of butter. Ron looked at me puzzled as I crawled back on to him. I smeared butter all over his cock head and the first few inches of his shaft. I slowly worked his cock into my mouth. His cock was bent at a good angle to match my throat. I pushed forward.

"Oh my god!" Ron screamed as I throated his black cock.

I pushed as much as I could down my throat and worked his dick. It was a lot to keep track of, but I throated him and licked the bottom of his cock. I sucked when I withdrew.

Ron emptied his balls in my slutty mouth as I swallowed every bit.

The winter flew by. Ron and I picked up all my belongings in Charleston. He sold everything that I didn't have sentimental attachment to. I closed my bank accounts and gave Ron all of my money.

The tattoo artist showed me my lower back in the mirror. I had a tramp stamp now too. It was smaller and tasteful. It read, "Black Owned" and had a spade symbol with a Q inside of it. Ron's first and last name was tattooed above my caged clit. The tattoo artist promised Ron a discount if I gave him a blowjob. Ron made sure I had a stick of butter.

12