All Comments on 'Change of Plan'

by jenangelo

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A WASTED VACATION

but tragedy averted. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

Really enjoyed this story. I'd have preferred Andy NOT to have condoms, and for them to fuck anyway, and end up conceiving to men other than their husbands. That would have been a mind blowing ending.

As 1 in 4 Americans (particularly in the bible belt) are not at all related to the man who believes he is their father, this would also have not been such an unlikely story. Well done for the great writing and erotic ideas. More please!

jenangelojenangeloover 12 years agoAuthor
we appreciate your feedback!

thanks for the comments, all of them! your honest reactions mean a lot to us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A great swinging/open marriage/wife sharing story.

They all knew it would happen and no one got cucked, yet, so far so good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Groupsex or fetish

No Loving Wives in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

lovely story. the love that you have for each other tinged with some sadness is apparent.

ShellySmithShellySmithabout 11 years ago
Nice Story

Thanks for your story. Unlike most here, it was well written and has a story line.

(Didn't miss the sudden "dropoff" at the end. Let their minds roam, huh?)

Have you written others?

Liz BrownerLiz Brownerabout 11 years ago
Well done

Thought you story was done well. Gave you a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Been there

I love the concept but the cuckold part disappointed me. My wife and I enjoy sex with others and are happy when the other has a great experience. (not all are) We have never had sex with another person unless we were both doing it, at the same time.

When I started the story, it took me to a Mexico trip my wife and I made. We met a couple, much the same a Angelo and Jen did, but with no games or stories. We ended up trading partners and loved every bit of 3 days with them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice

That was a nice, well written story. It benefits from an obvious feminine perspective.

I have sometimes fantasized about seeing my wife being passionately seduced by a stranger, but I always feared the results and she would have never gone along with it. I do, however, thoroughly enjoy reading about wives being shared, swapped, etc.

This story might have benefited from the wife receiving a bit of a spanking for her misbehavior.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
To err is human

This story feels written from the heart, from reality. It is a difficult proposition to heal a relationship after the night that they describe during the game. I thought the game was very hot, but I wonder whether the hours that followed the game helped to heal or made things worse. Will there ever be a Part 2? I would love to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very erotic but could have been...

Intensely erotic once the game starts, but agree with the comment that it would have been even hotter if Andy had no condoms and they had sex without them. Could have explored the potential implications, especially for Jen and Angelo with their relationship so complicated already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I keep coming back

I re-read this story every couple of months or so. It always gets me hot, and there are very few other stories that keep having that effect

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Both

Maybe both ladies get pregnant, and these two couples who thought they never would meet again are forever linked? And both men gloat about impregnating the other's woman but are forever humiliated by raising the child of the other man too?

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

Love this story and its build-up to what we knew was coming. I've been there and done the peeping on my wife when she was mounting a big one - same reaction as Angelo to the sloppy seconds. Thanks for the story ......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous