Change of Rules

Story Info
What really happened on wife's trip?
8.5k words
4.06
162.1k
140

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotprof1973
hotprof1973
1,259 Followers

CHANGE OF RULES

By Hotprof1973

As with all my stories, this is a work of fiction and not intended to be some moral lesson of how spouses should react, but rather how these characters react in this situation. Once again, huge thanks to rnebular for once again taking the time to edit and giving plot suggestions, which greatly improved this story. I just noticed that all the stories he's reviewed and nitpicked for me have been rate 4 stars or higher, so obviously I'm not the only one thinking he's made them better. (Guess I just jinxed this story...oh well). I'll say again, the people who take the time to edit are the real heroes of this site. As always, I appreciate all the constructive comments -- even the ones I do not agree with.

-HP

*********************************************************************

Alvin Woods stood impatiently at the arrival section of the airport, waiting for Morgan, his wife of twenty-one years. She'd flown to Vancouver, Canada, with her best-friend and one of her co-workers to watch some eighteen-year-old pop singer that Alvin never heard of. Morgan had begged him to let her go. It was only for a couple of days, and both Lana and Kirsty were also married. Besides, in all their time together, Morgan had never gave Alvin any reason to doubt her fidelity. She was five and ten years older than her companions and was the unofficial 'ringleader' of the group. Alvin knew the other husbands, who were also standing waiting for the women, counted on Morgan to keep their wives out of trouble on the trip.

Alvin initially smiled ear to ear when he saw his beautiful wife coming down the escalator. The five-foot-six natural blonde looked as amazing as always, in a tank-top and tight, frayed jeans to show off her slender figure that she worked her ass off to maintain. She definitely didn't look like the mother of an eighteen-year-old young man who was attending college. However, there was something about Morgan's face that bothered him. She looked really anxious, and so did Lana. Kirsty, Morgan's co-worker who was the youngest of the group, looked completely relaxed and content. She briefly whispered something into Morgan's ear, which caused Alvin's wife to perk up and also look happy.

Alvin ran up and gave his wife a big hug and kiss, briefly letting their tongues touch. "Oh, babe. I missed you!"

"Me too." Morgan squeezed him back tightly and whispered in his ear. "Get me home, lover, and I'll show you how much."

The drive from the airport felt awkward, with Morgan not really giving more than one or two answers about Alvin's questions about the concert and trip:

"How was the concert?"

"Fine."

"Was it good to have a getaway with just the girls?"

"Not bad."

"What did you do besides go to the show?"

"Not much."

Alvin suspected something was wrong, but decided to wait until they were at home to address it. After he carried her suitcase to their bedroom, he was planning to say something, when Morgan came out of nowhere to embrace him in just her panties. She started kissing him aggressively, while tugging at his clothes.

While the two always had a rather healthy sex-life, Morgan liked to play coy and let Alvin be the instigator -- even when it was really obvious she was horny. To have her quickly pull out his cock, and kneel to take him in her mouth without him asking her to, was an extreme rarity.

"Fuck..." Alvin groaned as his hand caressed his wife's long golden hair, tied back in a ponytail.

Morgan sucked and bobbed enthusiastically on the tip of his cock, while her hand stroked him. Alvin hadn't received a blowjob like that in years.

"Babe, I'm close..." Alvin warned her, which usually was the signal to switch and he'd return the favor before finishing in her pussy.

Instead of stopping, she grabbed him by both ass-cheeks and bobbed even faster, taking him deeper in her mouth than she ever had before.

"Oh god," grunted Alvin as he came in her mouth, while she kept fucking him with her mouth.

He placed his hand on her head, to get her to stop, but she kept going, returning to sucking and stroking him with his jizz running down her chin. After a few more minutes, Morgan jumped up, pulled her panties to her knees and bent over the edge of the bed.

"Fuck me, baby. Fuck me hard."

Even when they had their quickies, when their son Kevin still was at home, Alvin would always need to finger her a bit for foreplay. He reached to touch between her bare pussy lips and could feel she was already dripping wet.

"No fingers, just get that cock in me," Morgan said, almost sounding impatient.

Alvin, wanting to oblige, held himself by his shaft and guided his cock effortlessly into her.

"Yes, fuck me, baby. I've been so horny missing you," moaned Morgan.

As he thrust in and out, Alvin spread her cheeks, so he had a great look at her ass. Knowing Morgan liked her asshole rubbed when she was really turned on, Alvin wet a finger with his mouth and teased her rosebud.

"Yes, I like that..." sighed Morgan, "Stick it in, Al. Put your finger in my ass."

Because they were each other's first loves starting in high school, Alvin had several times over the years try to talk Morgan into going further with their anal play. Now, she was asking him to finger her asshole without his prompting. Even though Alvin was getting red flags about this change in behavior, he wasn't going to refuse her request.

He gently wiggled while pressing against her hole, until the tip of his finger started going in. Morgan let out a gasp, which sounded more of pleasure than pain, so he slowly slid deeper into her asshole. He started to pull out, when she bucked a bit and let out a cry.

Alvin reacted by pulling all the way out. "Sorry, I didn't mean..."

"Don't worry. I was just too dry. It didn't hurt too bad," Morgan said, "Get the lube from my nightstand."

"What?" Alvin stopped thrusting.

"I'm not going anywhere, Al. The lube," she repeated. "I want you to finger my asshole while you fuck me. Please," she nearly begged.

Alvin pulled out and she remained in the same position. He opened her nightstand, where her few sex toys were, and grabbed the KY. He returned behind her, and squirted some over her asshole and then on the finger that just was in her.

"Get your cock in me first, lover," purred Morgan.

Alvin grabbed her hip with one hand and re-entered her. He started moving slowly as he teased the edge of her starfish before probing with the tip of his finger. This time, his digit slid in her ass with much less resistance as Morgan sighed in pleasure.

"Yes, fuck my pussy and ass at the same time.... Feels so fucking good... Fuck, why didn't we try this years ago..." she squealed in between her gasps of pleasure, "Yes, baby... fuck me... fuck me hard...fuck my pussy..."

Fingering her ass for the first time, and hearing her dirty talk, was too much for Alvin, and he felt himself explode into her with a gasp.

"Don't stop...I'm close... so close..." Morgan reached back to rub her clit. "Keep fingering my ass... fuck it with your finger...fuck, I want to try your big cock in there...I'm coming...ughhhh."

After catching his breath, Alvin went to the bathroom to clean up. He heard Morgan pulling the blanket off the bed. He passed her as she went into the bathroom after him, shutting the door. Alvin got dressed and went downstairs to make his wife some tea. About twenty minutes later, Morgan joined him in the kitchen and once again had the weird look on her face.

Still on a high from what was an incredible sex experience, Alvin decided to wait to inquire what happened on the prompt this change in his wife. He trusted her completely, and figured they went to a male strip club or something. Considering he'd occasionally attended one with the boys, if Morgan was guilty from something like that, it was for nothing.

"I love you so much, you know that," Morgan said with a big smile as she kissed his cheek and grabbed her tea from his hand.

"I love you too, Morgie," Alvin said with a big grin and without thinking added, "What brought that on? Are you sure you girls behaved yourselves?"

He, of course, was referring to seeing male strippers, and was going to reassure her that he was fine with her looking as long as she didn't touch. However, Morgan's eyes went wide and then she turn and ran into the bathroom and slammed the door shut.

"Morgie?" Alvin said calmly, starting to feel a bit nauseous. He could hear her crying loudly behind the closed door. "Please come out. We need to talk about this."

He asked her again, while counting inside his head to cool off. There was no way she cheated, he told himself. Alvin was ready to give up, when the door opened and Morgan looked at him with red eyes and a running nose.

"I'm so sorry, I really fucked up. I'm sorry." She ran and hugged Alvin, and he hugged her back without thinking.

Alvin took a breath. "Did you fuck someone else on your trip?"

Morgan released him and looked offended by the question. "Of course not. How could you think that? I did mess up big time though. We all did -- especially Kirsty."

"Okay, tell me what happened?"

Morgan shook her head. "I'm not supposed to tell. I mean, this will kill Wade." Wade was Kirsty's husband.

Alvin reached his limit and angrily pointed a finger at her. "Either you tell me what the fuck happened, or I'm leaving, after I tell the other two husbands that they better talk to their wives."

"Okay, please calm down." Morgan sobbed. "It's not as bad as you think -- at least for me. I promise. Let's go sit in the den."

Alvin sat in a chair, while Morgan sat on the couch facing him, cradling her cup of tea in her hands.

"I'll tell you everything, but please keep it between us, okay? I don't want to hurt anyone or wreck any marriages. Promise me."

Alvin snorted. "The only thing I'm promising is not telling me will probably wreck our marriage. What the fuck happened in Vancouver?"

Morgan frowned and her eyes were watering as they spoke. "There were these three guys sitting behind us a little younger than Kirsty. They were flirting with us before the show started. We were ignoring them, but then they bought beer for the other girls. By the end of the show, all six of us were having a lot of fun. Dancing and joking around. I mean it was innocent. Shit, I could've been their mother if I gave birth at fifteen."

"Innocent?" Alvin asked coldly.

"Well, for me it was -- and mostly Lana. Kirsty was crossing the line with the one, and I kept warning her. Anyway, they asked us to go dancing after the show. Kirsty said yes and I said no. I called us a cab and we returned to the hotel.

"When we got the room, Kirsty pulled out this joint that one of the guys gave her. Pot is legal in Canada. The other two started smoking it -- or toking I guess it's called -- and teased me until I tried it too. We were stoned, except Kirsty who was drunk and stoned, and giggling like a bunch of teens at a sleepover. Then there was a knock on the door. Kirsty had told the boys where we were staying, and they showed up with more booze and pot."

Alvin felt his face get tight as Morgan paused and looked at him with a worried look. He asked, "What happened next?"

"After we partied with them for a bit, Kirsty and the one she was flirty with all night started kissing. And before it really registered, the two fucked right in front of us," Morgan shrugged. "I'm sorry, but I couldn't not watch. At that moment with how my brain was reacting to the drug, it was the hottest thing I've ever seen. Kirsty has such a perfect body. She did that thing with her mouth I just did to you and she had him finger fuck her ass, but they didn't use lube."

"So, you expect me to believe you and Lana, stoned and drunk, with two other horny guys present, watched Kirsty fuck and nothing else happened?" Alvin spat out the last three words.

Morgan glanced down. "No, I let him get a little past second base, but then I stopped him, I swear. Lana let hers go a little further, to third. Once Kirsty was done, I kicked all the guys out, and we all had a big cry for what we did. Al, I know what I did was bad, but please tell me we can work this out. Nothing like that has ever happened before and I promise nothing else ever will."

Alvin stood up and started walking away from her

Morgan started crying and reached for his hand. "Please, don't leave. You're not leaving me, are you?"

Alvin pulled away. "No, I'm not leaving you, but I'm pissed the fuck off. I can't fucking believe you could do that to me. I think I need time to cool off and think."

He left her crying as he went out the front door and got into his truck. He checked the time; it was dart night at the Wooly Lamb, so he expected a few of his friends to be there. That's where he would've been anyhow, if not for Morgan returning from her trip.

Sure enough, Mark and Grant were there playing darts. Alvin refused their offer to join the game and just silently hung out while having a few beers.

After his fourth beer, Mark was able to get Alvin to tell him what was wrong.

"Morgan and her friends got stoned and fooled around with some young guys in their hotel room." Alvin knew both his friends were at least acquaintances with the other two husbands, so he kept some of the details to himself.

"Missus 'Doesn't even drink' Morgan? Shit," Mark said sympathetically.

"Fooled around? Like sucked some guy off or just kissed?" asked Grant.

Alvin shot him daggers, and said, "Morgan said she let him just get to second base, and I believe her. After so many years together, I'd know if she lied. Fuck, ten years ago I got drunk and kissed Tim's wife at a New Year's party and cupped her ass. It wasn't that much worse than that, but still..."

"She said it stopped at second base for all of them?" Mark said with a grim look.

Alvin wasn't about to snitch, so he lied, "Morgan said they got a little past second, but then stopped."

"I can't believe you're so calm about this." Mark shook his head.

Alvin raised his eyebrow. "Why? Yeah, they kissed, and he felt her tits through her top -- and she always wears a bra. A little past, means he was probably trying to go up it."

Mark laughed coldly. "I forgot you're almost a boomer. Al, that's the baseball rules from your generation. With Morgan hanging around younger women, I'm sure she meant the new rules."

"New rules?"

Grant nodded. "Yeah, in case you've been living under a rock, people are a lot more sexually liberated nowadays and the new rules reflect that."

"Okay, what are these new rules?" Alvin frowned not knowing if his friends were trying to bullshit him or not. Grant definitely would, but Mark wouldn't about something that serious.

Mark pulled out his phone and typed in a quick search. "Okay, what we knew as 'second base,' feeling up over the clothes is now 'first base.' Kissing is the warm-up. Second base, that's feeling up under the clothes, debatable if fingering counts, but rubbing or a hand-job counts."

"Hand-job?" Alvin exclaimed. "What is third base then?"

"Again, debatable. It's either oral sex, or oral or anal sex. Remember, some kids have it in their heads that anal sex doesn't count, and you can do it and still be a virgin."

Alvin grabbed for Mark's phone. "You've got to be fucking shitting me."

Mark let him have the phone. With a little scrolling, Alvin saw what he said was the truth.

Alvin swallowed and looked at his two friends. "So, what do you think 'a little past second base,' means?"

Mark patted Alvin on the shoulder. "Sorry Al, I think it means one or both probably got off by the other guys' hands and things stopped right before oral sex -- unless it didn't. Some places I've read that consider anal third base, consider a blowjob or eating pussy second. I think you'll need to get her to explain exactly what she did."

Alvin was almost shaking. He saw Morgan had texted and was ready to throw his phone. He clutched it so tightly after blocking her number that his hand was turning red.

"Maybe Morgan did mean the old rules?" Grant said, "I think the point is, you need to talk to her and find out -- like Mark said."

"No, it's the new rules," Alvin said through gritted teeth, "That slut Kirsty invited the guys over to their room and fucked one right in front of the others. Morgan admitted getting all hot and bothered watching them. It makes perfect fucking sense that they'd at least go as far as getting each other off."

Mark calmly said, "Talk to her. Call a cab and go home."

Alvin nodded and phoned for a cab. However not wanting to go home, he got dropped off at the Starlight Motel instead and rented a room. He got a bottle of whiskey from the store across the street and continued drinking while trying figure out what he should do. Drunk Alvin decided that he needed more information before making any decisions about Morgan. He had both Kirsty and Wade's number from when he and Lana planned a surprise birthday for Morgan's fortieth birthday, six months prior.

He texted Kirsty, I know what you did you fucking slut. Unless you want me to tell your husband, you're going to meet me at Starlight Motel, room 40.

Her immediate response was, Is this Al? I don't know what you're talking about.

Alvin snorted and replied, I know all about your little boy toy and putting on a sex show. Heard you love a finger in your ass while being fucked from behind.

After a minute, she sent, Give me twenty minutes.

It was closer to forty when Alvin heard the knock. He opened it to Kirsty in sweats and an old t-shirt. The stunning tall redhead had her make-up smeared, and bloodshot eyes. She still looked like she could walk a runway as a model.

"Alvin, please don't do this. You're not that type of guy. Don't do this to Morgie," Kirsty pleaded as soon as the door was shut.

"You think I'm blackmailing you for sex?" Alvin said with a look of disgust, "I rented this room so I don't go home drunk and say something to Morgan that I'll regret because of you. I just want to know the fucking truth. I know what you did. I want know about Lana and my wife."

"I don't know exactly, I swear. I was so fucking drunk." Kirsty shook her head as her eyes watered.

"You couldn't have been that drunk to not notice something." Alvin crossed his arms. "This is what I know. You invited the guys, you drank and smoked weed, you started making out with one and out of nowhere starting fucking him in front of the others who were just there talking. I need you to tell me what happened next. Or do I need to talk to Wade to jog your memory? "

"Okay, okay, fine." Kirsty held out her hands to surrender. "There was definitely kissing going on with the other four people. Lana lost her skirt and I think her bra before Morgie kicked them out."

"What about my wife?"

Kirsty shrugged. "She had on that dress. Her guy might have had his cock out. I don't know what he did to her, but he was touching her legs a lot."

"Could he have fingered her?" A nod. "Could she have had his cock in her mouth or hand?" A shrug and then nod.

"That's all I can really say about that night. Is that enough? Please, if you tell Wade, it would kill him -- and then he'd leave me. Please, Al, it was a one-time thing for all of us." Kirsty had her hands together begging.

Alvin couldn't get the image of some young buck pushing his wife's head down to suck him off. No wonder she swallowed like a pro. All the alcohol in his system wasn't helping him calm down.

"No, we're not good. You nearly ruined my marriage along with your own just to get some strange. I deserve some fucking payback."

Kirsty's eyes went wide. "Please no. Fucking me won't fix anything and Morgie will be heartbroken. Please, Al, you're drunk."

hotprof1973
hotprof1973
1,259 Followers