Change of Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alvin stood up and couldn't look at her.

"Please, I didn't plan or want it to happen. I wasn't thinking at all. When he stopped and started to climb over me, it was like my brain was suddenly turned back on. I told him I couldn't and that I was married. He called me a slut and said some things about you, and that he could tell I needed a good fuck. I slapped him hard in the face, and flipped out. The guy with Lana said something, and I hit him too. I think that's when Lana kinda snapped out of it as well and she helped me chase all the guys out -- even though Kirsty was mad at us.

Morgan waved her hands and started bawling again. "I felt so sick to my stomach, I was going to tell you everything, but Lana and Kirsty convinced me it would be the end of all our marriages. I told the girls that I'm a terrible liar and couldn't keep something like that from you, it would eat me up inside. Kirsty suggested telling the truth, just not all of it -- using the baseball terms and 'partying' to not really lie, but not really say anything. It all was a huge mistake, and I'm so sorry, but you know me. You know I love you and never would have done anything, if only I didn't let Kirsty convince me to get fucked up."

"Like you knew I never would've even kissed that bitch Kirsty on the cheek if I wasn't two sheets to the wind," Alvin countered, "And you got on your fucking high horse for that, knowing full well you didn't have the moral high ground like you pretended."

"Of course, I was fucking mad. You nearly fucked my friend and literally rubbed it in my face," Morgan said defensively, "You intentionally cheated, I didn't. At least I didn't run off."

"Now who should know better after twenty some years together," Alvin said in frustration, "Morgan, do you even understand why I'm so upset about this?"

She nodded. "I let myself lose control and had oral sex and cheated on you, and am so sorry about it. But, it will never happen again, I swear. Please, we can get through this. I am willing to overlook what you did if you do the same."

Alvin sighed and sat down across from his wife. He'd been with her longer than he'd been without her in his life. That made the situation so much harder.

"Morgan, I know you aren't a drinker and when I was thinking the worst thing you might have done -- which was pretty to close to what actually happened -- I was planning on forgiving you and trying to move on. Considering my actions last night, I'd be a hypocrite for not trying to forgive your actions that night."

Morgan began crying again and reached for his hand. "Oh, Al, thank you. I'll make it up to you, I swear."

"I'm not finished." Alvin pulled his hand away. "I won't lie, the cheating hurt -- which is how I know what I did hurt you. However, that's not why I'm so upset. It's the lying and the disrespect. What you said was right. You used to be a horrible liar and would look so guilty that I could tell right away. Twice in the past two days you lied to me so convincingly, you had me absolutely convinced all that happened was a bit of kissing while he groped your breasts through your dress and bra."

"Al..."

"And the one time, you did it knowing full well it would just make me feel like absolute shit for messing with Kirsty. Fuck, I was practically groveling to make things up to you." Alvin shook his head. "For someone who used to hate lying, you got really fucking good at it fast."

"Al, I told you why," Morgan pleaded, "I was so scared to lose you. I thought the truth would kill our marriage."

"No, the lies did that," Alvin said forcefully, "Dammit it Morgan, if you only told me the truth even last night when I got home, I think I could've forgiven the first one -- which as you stated was more a lie of omission. You so callously lied about all the events, and I don't think you even feel guilty about it because it was to 'save our marriage.' Do you?"

Morgan didn't reply.

Alvin rolled his eyes. "How the fuck can I trust you? Knowing after all these years how convincingly you can deceive me. Can you absolutely promise if you stray again that you'll tell me the truth about it?"

"I..." Morgan started and looked frustrated, "That's an unfair question because I don't plan on ever straying again."

Alvin shook his head. "In other words, no. See, even if I forgive you for cheating, I can't forgive you for the lies. I love you more than anything, but I no longer trust you to be truthful to me. I can't stay married to a woman I don't trust.

"I lied because I was trying to spare your feelings because I love you and thought you loved me the same way," Morgan yelled, still crying, "You'd leave me for that?"

"Now you're just lying to yourself. Sorry, I'm done." Alvin frowned as he stood up. "It's a good thing Kevin isn't still here for this. I'll probably be staying at Grant's until we can sell the house and divide everything. I hope your one wild night was worth it. Goodbye, Morgan."

The End

*

Note: I am well aware that the 'old rules' this story refers to still are the most widely accept version of the baseball sex rules. However, the inspiration for this story was when I was made aware of -- and found people using the 'new rules' which more accurately could be called 'alternative rules.' For creative license, I decided to make the alternative rules a lot more common than they actually are -- or at least more common than I think they are.

And for those who didn't bother reading and just skipped right to the end, yes the MC enjoyed watching the wife cheat and then took her back anyway following the exact same plot of all my stories -- I saved you from having to make a comment like that in appreciation of helping my view stats to do your "one star" thing. Thanks! : )

-HP