Change of Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not fucking you," Alvin spat out, "I want all of you to tell your husband's the fucking truth, give a huge fucking apology, and spoil the fuck out of us. You planned to cover this up together, you can plan to confess and make things better together."

Kirsty eyes went wide. "Are you fucking crazy? I can't do that, Wade will leave me."

"If he does, he does. Best he knows the truth." Alvin huffed. "I saw you whispering to Morgan at the airport. This was your idea to lie, so you be the first one to be fucking honest. If you don't want to risk losing your man, you should've kept your legs closed. Tell him, or I will."

"Come on Alvin, anything but that. The truth will just hurt him -- like the truth about Morgan is hurting you." Kirsty was crying with her hands together. "Please Al, punish me but don't punish Wade. Keep him out of this."

Alvin rolled his eyes. "And how do you propose I punish you? Spank your ass?"

Kirsty wiped her eyes and smiled. "Maybe not spank... There's other ways you can punish me for being so naughty in front of your wife. Maybe, you could even things up a bit? Ease your conscious and just keep it between us. Have some fun and pretend nothing happened -- you know nothing about what happened in that hotel room."

If he was sober, Alvin would've just kicked her out of the room. However, drunk Alvin was starting to think maybe he deserved a little payback. Of course, he wouldn't let anything get too far, maybe just feel up those nice firm titties. "Maybe I could agree to that."

Kirsty smiled and pulled her sweats down to reveal a thick red triangle bush. She lay back on the bed and spread her legs, letting a hand lightly rub her pussy. "I guess this would be start. Just this one time, I'm not cheating on my husband ever again. How about you come taste this juicy pussy and we'll see how much more payback you need? Can you hear how wet it is already."

Alvin admired her pale naked lower half with her long lean legs and let his gaze focus on the smooth pink lips under her pubic hair and her asshole. His self-control was gone. Alvin knelt as he moved his face towards her pussy and puckered rosebud.

"You've got to second base..." Kirsty gasped as Alvin kissed her folds. "Oh, shit... You really know what you're doing...ummm..."

It was Alvin's first time ever eating a pussy other than Morgan's and was surprised at how different she tasted. He assumed pussy was pussy -- not drastically different, but enough that he could tell the difference in a blind taste test. Kirsty was vegan, whereas Morgan loved her steak. Maybe that was why? Kirsty was also a lot wetter than Morgan, her juices were running down his chin and cheeks as he loudly slurped, sucked and licked her.

Alvin could tell from Kirsty's breathing and hip movements that she was probably getting close. As he liked to do sometimes with Morgan, he stopped touching her pussy, and instead began kissing her inner thighs. Kirsty made a pouting sound and adjusted her hips, trying to move her pussy against Alvin's mouth. Alvin snickered and ran a finger along her slit, before sliding it in Kirsty's pussy, noticing she was a lot looser than his wife.

"Quit teasing you fucker," Kirsty gasped, "Fuck my ass with your finger and eat me."

Alvin pulled his finger out of her pussy and inserted into her other hole. Like her pussy, Kirsty's asshole was a lot looser than Morgan's. She was also apparently fine with him probing her with just her juices for lubricant. As he thrust with his finger, Alvin let his tongue trace around her pussy, pausing to gently tug at her lips with his teeth. From Kirsty's squirming and moaning, she was enjoying herself.

"Stop and get that cock out, I need you to fuck me, please," purred Kirsty. "Fuck me till I cum. I want you."

Alvin stopped and stood up. Kirsty looked up smirking, as she pulled up her shirt to reveal her small perky breasts. "Yes, please fuck me, and you'll have your payback on that naughty wife of yours. You got me so hot, I need your cock in me."

At the mention of 'wife,' Alvin became aware of the real reason he was in that hotel room. He looked at Kirsty and instead of a sexy redhead who wanted to fuck him, he saw a scheming slut who caused the problems in his marriage. He felt all of his anger coming back, at both Kirsty and Morgan.

Alvin snarled. "No, you can go fuck yourself, you bitch."

"What? You need to finish me," whined Kirsty.

"Room's paid for, I'm sure a slut like you can find someone to do that for you. Excuse me, I have to go home and tell Morgan we're even," Alvin said as he left the room while Kirsty loudly cursed at him.

Alvin had decided he wanted to confront his wife after all, and called a cab. It was well after two when he was dropped off outside his house. He could see all the lights were on and was glad he wouldn't need to wake Morgan.

He walked in to see her in her housecoat, looking like she'd been crying the entire time he was gone.

"Alvin Woods, you asshole! I've been worried to death. You blocked my texts and calls, I had no idea if you were coming home. Now, you come in stumbling drunk in the middle of the night" she said, standing as tears ran down her cheeks. "I know you're mad, but I'm still your wife."

"I know," Alvin said irritably, "I needed time to think over things."

He looked at how angry Morgan was and thought that she had some nerve when it was. He was planning to wash his face and then confront her, keeping what happened with Kirsty a secret. However, still being half-drunk, her attitude triggered his temper again. If she wanted to be mad, he'd give her something to be mad about.

When Morgan came up to hug him, Alvin surprised her by lowing his head to plant a big kiss knowing full well she'd be able to taste Kirsty's pussy on his lips. She initially had her mouth open, but very quickly sealed her lips and tried to pull her head away, but Alvin held the back of her head to extend the kiss. He released her when she bit his lip. He released her and rubbed his bottom lip, which felt like it was going to bleed, and just glared at her.

Morgan gave him a hateful look that he'd never seen directed at anyone in all their years together. Her eyes narrowed and lip curled down as she snarled, "What the fuck did you do? Who the fuck is she?"

Alvin mocked surprise. "Oh, I don't know what you mean, dear. I just got a little drunk and ended up going a bit past second base -- just like you."

"Bull fucking shit you did!" Morgan shrieked, "You kiss me with her cunt juice all over your fucking face? You went out and fucked someone after what I did?"

"No, I evened things out and never mind who it was. Unless you want to tell me who you were with so I can rip the fucker's balls off." Alvin yelled back.

"Oh, you want to even things out," Morgan said with a huff, "Grant's still single, right. Call him over and I'll blow him and let you kiss me with a mouth full of his cum. That will even things out."

"I guess you are a big enough slut to do that," Alvin said rolling his eyes, "You're just pissed off I wasn't stupid enough to not know the rules changed."

"What fucking rules? For divorce? I'm pretty sure oral sex still counts as fucking adultery." Morgan had her hands on her hips.

"No, baseball sex rules." Alvin imitated her voice, "He only got to second base, maybe a little past."

"He did, what the fuck are you talking about?" Morgan was no longer yelling and looked either worried or confused.

"You thought I wouldn't know sex baseball rules have changed. Second base isn't the second base from when we were in high school. I know it now means fingering, a hand job or oral sex." Alvin said with a 'aha, gotcha' tone.

"Who said that? That's bullshit," she snapped.

"A lot of people, including Kirsty," Alvin said.

Morgan's eyes widened. "That bitch! Kirsty tried to fuck you? I'll kill her..." She turned and headed to the bedroom.

Alvin followed. As Morgan dropped her robe and threw on a pair of jeans, he said, "Drop the act. I know you meant the new rules. Kirsty already told me. His cock was out, and his hand was up your dress."

"How the fuck would she know?" Morgan snapped, crying, "Her ass was facing us and she was in the bathroom puking right after, while I kicked the boys out. She didn't see a damn thing. How could you do that to her?"

Alvin rolled his eyes again. "You still expect me to believe he only groped you a bit all night with your friend playing live porn star right in front of you."

"Yes, because that's what fucking happened," Morgan said, still crying. "We made out while he felt my breasts through my clothes. We stopped kissing while I watched Kirsty and the other guy, and I slapped his hand when he tried to touch my breast again. He placed his hand on my knee and tried to go under my dress, and I slapped his face. He stood like a pouting child and watched his friend finish. Lana's guy got all the way under her shirt and probably bra, but stopped her guy about the same time I slapped mine. Just like I said, the one guy got to second with me and the other got to third with Lana. That's what happened. Now you tell me what the fuck you did!"

Alvin begrudgingly told everything that happened between him and Kirsty. Surprisingly, Morgan sat on the edge of the bed and calmly listened.

She closed her eyes and shook her head once he was done. "That fucking bitch. After that trip, I was already planning on distancing myself from her. She's not worth going to jail over, but I am telling her to find another job, or I will tell Wade what she did. Where did you get a stupid idea of second base meaning oral sex?"

Alvin sighed and pulled out his phone. He did a quick browser search and then handed her the phone.

Morgan's eyebrows went up as she read. "These are ridiculous. Third base is anal? How could you think this is what I meant? I was upset enough with what I did do, you really thought I full on cheated? Why didn't you ask me, I would've told you. I didn't go into the details because I felt ashamed -- still do. To know that you thought that little of me and did that with another woman... After more than twenty years together, that's how little you trust me? Do you having any idea how much that hurts? Sorry, I can't be around you, and no, I'm not running off to fuck one of your friends. I'm sleeping in Kevin's room -- just leave me alone."

Alvin watched her leave and slam the door shut behind her. He felt like complete shit -- and not just because he was starting to sober up. Full on cheated, that's what he did, not her. Mark told him to go home and talk to her, but oh, no, he had to even things out.

**

The next day was Sunday, and the sound of Morgan vacuuming woke Alvin. He walked out of his room in his boxers. Morgan looked through him like he wasn't there.

"Morning. Look..." Alvin started, but Morgan turned around and carried the vacuum into the next room.

For the rest of the afternoon, she acted like Alvin was invisible and walked away as soon as he said one word towards her. If he was quiet, she would stay in the same room, but wouldn't even bat an eye in his direction. When it was supper time, Alvin was surprised that she set the table for two and prepared baked salmon, which was one of his favorites.

Alvin sat and ate, glancing at his wife who was deliberately avoiding his glance with a facial expression that could only be described as cold.

Halfway through his plate, Alvin turned and said, "Morgie, this is delicious, even for you. Thank you for making this."

"You're welcome," came the abruptly flat reply from Morgan, still facing the wall, though her eyes did glance over.

"Can you at least let me apologize?" Alvin said sighing in frustration, "I jumped to conclusions and really fucked up -- you made a big mistake and then I fucked up. I'm so sorry I thought that about you, and what I did with Kirsty was mean. I was drunk and angry and never would've done anything like that sober. I refused to fuck her when she really tried hard to seduce me -- that counts for something, right? Morgie, what I'm trying to say I went way worse than you did and I'm probably as mad at me as you are. Tell me how to make this right, I love you and don't want to lose you."

Morgan's lip twitched. "I nearly did leave, last night. I was about to pack a bag and never look back. I know I made I horrible mistake, you had to see how awful I felt. However, what you did, it was so far beyond what I did -- it was mean and deliberate. I love you and don't want to lose you either, but I can't just overlook last night."

"What are you talking about? You want payback now?" Alvin said as an honest question, though he felt a little sick thinking about it -- just like when he thought Morgan had gone a lot further than she hinted.

"No, I don't think... maybe," Morgan shrugged and looked at him, "I don't want to do anything to hurt you, but I think you do owe me. Counseling? Buy me a new car? I don't know what will make this better. Forgive me and tell me that you trust me would help."

Alvin reached for her hand. "I do forgive you, and was ready to try and forgive you last night thinking the worst. I love you. How about I take care of the dishes so you can go relax and watch some TV? Would that be a good start?"

Morgan smiled for the first time he'd seen all day. "That's a very good start, especially if you add a foot rub once you're done."

"Deal. I love you," Alvin said and leaned over to kiss his wife briefly.

They spent the rest of the meal with small talk while looking at each other's faces again. Once they were done, Morgan poured herself a glass of wine and left Alvin to clean up.

Alvin was just starting to wash the dishes when his phone rang. He looked and saw it was Mark. Alvin swore silently, remembering he hadn't contacted his friends to tell them how last night went -- or didn't go. He quickly dried his hands and answered.

"Hey," Alvin answered.

"Fuck, Al. Thank goodness you picked up," said Mark speaking really fast in an excited, yet nervous tone. "Don't know how last night went, but you have to hear this. You know Dally, from my work? He lives next door to the Winters, you know, Lana and Roger."

"Yeah, I know they're neighbors."

"Well, thin walls and all, he just heard a big yelling match, after which, Roger was outside having a smoke. So, you know Dally, he heads over to snoop into what the problem was. I was fucking right. Roger just found out Lana got her ass fucked recently -- somewhere he'd never been. She confessed to going to third base yesterday, and that's what she really meant."

Alvin nearly dropped his phone in the dishwater. "No way."

"Yes way, Lana confessed the whole fucking thing and Roger headed out to clear his head before dealing with it. From what Roger told Dally, it was some crazy shit. All three women were buck-ass naked after playing strip poker with three guys and had a blowjob contest, all three sucking a different guy at the same time. One couple started fucking while the other switched to her lying on her back while he ate her out. Roger is snipped and the guys didn't have condoms, so Lana let the guy fuck her ass instead on the bed, beside the one getting eaten. When that couple started getting ready to fuck, the guy started trash-talking her husband, calling him a cuck and stuff. That was enough to give her cold feet and flip out, kicking all the guys out of the room. The other two already shot their load anyway. They swore to keep it a secret, though Lana and I assume Morgan felt bad about lying, so the one who got fucked came up with the baseball thing and that their husbands' wouldn't know the updated terms. That way, they could be confessing truthfully, without ending their marriages."

"Are you fucking sure about this? Dally wasn't messing with you?" Alvin felt his face getting warm.

"Shit, he called me immediately after Roger went back in to yell some more. I could hear him from Dally's phone calling her a slut and shit. I'm so sorry, Al. Al..."

Alvin took a couple deep breaths. "I gotta go, Mark. Bye."

As soon as he'd hung up, Morgan came into the kitchen with her face almost white clutching her phone. She had a forced smile, but her eyes were full of fear.

Alvin was counting in his head to keep his cool. He was more worried about losing his temper and hurting her than yelling. Never in his life did he ever get remotely close to striking a woman, but he'd never been that angry with one before. "I take it you just heard from Lana?"

The look on her face confirmed everything that Mark told him. "Oh my god, Roger called you?"

Alvin snorted. "No, Mark did --he works with Bob Dally, your friend's neighbor."

Morgan began crying, "Please, we were all drinking and it got all out of hand. It was one fucking mistake, one night, but I never had sex I swear. Please, I'm so sorry."

"After more than twenty years together, as you pointed out to me last night, how about you tell me the fucking truth," Alvin said in a forced calm voice, "Tell me how you ended up lying naked on a bed about to fuck some stranger while your slut friends were getting stuffed before you got cold feet at that last moment."

"Please, Alvin, it wasn't like that. I never was going to have sex with him -- ever, I swear." Morgan blubbered as she collapsed into a chair at the table.

"You didn't have intercourse, but you damn well had sex," Alvin said coldly, fighting to control his emotions, "Or have you already forgotten that oral sex counts as adultery."

"I fucking panicked, okay, I was so worried that I would lose you that I was desperate," Morgan said in between big sobs, "If you promise not to run off on me again, I'll tell you everything. I swear."

"After how you treated me these past few days, I'm not promising a damn thing. Talk."

Morgan took a few minutes to calm herself down enough to talk. "Really, it happened like I said. We were smoking that joint when the boys came with bottles of booze and a big bong. Kirsty used the same line she used to get me to try the weed. Calling me 'Mrs. Prude' and saying how she felt sorry for you for being married to such an uptight killjoy. You know normally people saying stuff like that doesn't bother me, but somehow it did that night. I tried to act relax and keep up with everyone drinking and toking to prove Kirsty was wrong."

Alvin was counting in his head. Everything she said sounded convincing, but he thought she was telling the truth about going to second base -- insisting it was the old rules. After so long together, he really thought he knew her well enough to know when she was lying.

Kirsty paused to reach for a napkin to wipe her cheeks before continuing. "I was so drunk, I don't remember all the little details, only that I kept making horrible decision after horrible decision. We were playing poker, loser took a drink at first, and I was sure the one guy was cheating because only us girls kept losing. I tried to call him on it, but Kirsty gave me the prude look and talked me into strip poker.

"I-I-I felt so young proving I could keep up with Kirsty and those young guys, that I just went with it. They lost their shirts, and maybe one was just in boxers while all three of us were completely naked. The guys kept complimenting us, ogling us, how fucked up I was feeling, I enjoyed it. Again, Kirsty goaded me to go along with some stupid bet. If we won, we got dressed and the boys had to streak in the hotel. If we lost, we... we..."

"You gave them all blowjobs?" Alvin said coldly crossing his arms.

Morgan covered her eyes crying as she nodded. "My brain was on auto-pilot. I knew I was crossing a line, but didn't care at that point. I remember doing it and how awful he tasted, but not why I did it, knowing I was cheating on you. As soon as I finished, I went into the bathroom and puked. When I came out, I just wanted to lie down. My legs felt wobbly. I collapsed on the bed right by the bathroom and turned to see both my friends on their hands and knees getting fucked from behind. With everything going on, and the stuff in my system, I was so turned on and just stared at both of them. I told you about Kirsty, but Lana's guy was slowly going into her asshole and I had a good view of it. Both of them doing that in front of me was so erotic that when I felt hands and a warm mouth go between my legs, I just parted them."