All Comments on 'Change Pt. 02'

by Sianwrites

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can't wait for part 3!!

DarkDecurionDarkDecurionover 1 year ago

I’d love another part. Wonderful story telling ❀️πŸ”₯

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just wanted to say, I really appreciate the effort you put into establishing the characters' enthusiastic consent and them all making sure it was genuinely okay with each other. Due to a troubled history of iffy partners I usually get a little panicked at this kind of thing, so having that detail not only be the starting point but be repeated subtly throughout did a lot to ease my mind. Love your work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Part 3?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Please keep it going!!

JuicyplayJuicyplay6 months ago

Oh yes, I love your way of writing and your dirty mind, thank you! And you make it so OK to want bigger cocks and breasts! Like another reader said, thank you for being clear about consent beforehand.

One thing that is true for me, and I wonder if anybody else felt this way? The bit where she dials up the "perfect" classical body, changing height and ass and hips and all - that was the least sexy bit for me. I think I am more turned on by ordinary people taking things over the top than perfect gods and goddesses. This isn't a criticism of your writing, just a note about how my arousal works. Thanks again for the overwhelm of their hot bodies!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSianwrites@Sianwrites
Writing is an outlet for thoughts and desires I can’t normally share. I write mainly short stories that focus on excessive growth and ejaculation. I am open to commissions so if you have something you'd like to see me write, contact me via my Twitter (https://twitter.com/Bole...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

ChangeΒ Previous Part
ChangeΒ Series Info