Change Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BRRRRRIIIIIINNNNGGG, BRRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNGGG!

Anya's phone was ringing. Frustrated, she stopped bouncing on Adam and looked at the screen. It was Kacey.

"God damn it woman, have some patience!" she said before answering the phone. "Hello, Kacey."

"Hey! So, where's this proof you were sending me?"

"I was working on it, literally!"

"Oh, oops," Kacey giggled.

"Hang up and you'll have it in a minute," Anya told her, hearing the phone go dead and putting it down.

"Real talk babe?" Adam said. "I'm kinda glad she stopped us, I'm still a little worn out from the first time."

"Boooo, you have no stamina," Anya grinned.

She dismounted Adam and sat back down on the couch next to him. She sent the photo first and then the video whilst Adam used the app on his phone to change himself back to normal. She saw him doing this and pouted comically at him.

"Hey, just removing temptation," he winked back at her.

"But I like being tempted," she continued to sulk, holding back a grin of her own.

Kacey's response came through.

Kacey: 👏👏👏 well consider me fucking told! You trooper! 😝

Anya: You wouldn't believe how good it feels

Kacey: Oh I could tell that from your reaction, feeling very jealous right now 😉 By the way...

A picture popped up of Kacey in just her underwear. It appeared that she had in fact returned herself to normal. Anya noticed that Kacey was holding something against herself.

Anya: What's this?

Kacey: Well I got bored waiting and went and found an old tailors tape measure I have. I wanted to measure how far 12 inches was you see...

Anya took a closer look at the photo and saw that the twelve-inch mark ended just above the bottom of Kacey's sternum.

Kacey: Probably just as well Adam didn't come see me. That thing is nearly bigger than I am 😬

A wicked thought pierced Anya's mind. Biting her lip, she responded.

Anya: It'd be fun to watch you try though

Kacey: Is that an offer? 😜

Was it an offer? Anya wasn't really sure. Scratch that, she was exceptionally sure but what she wasn't sure of was how to get Adam to agree. Convincing him to do what he'd done tonight was difficult enough and she'd even said in jest 'I'm not asking you to sleep with her!'. Could she ask him that though? She'd be there of course, it wouldn't be a case of sending him on his way and asking him for a postcard, but could they really go through with it? She needed time.

Anya: Maybe... leave it with me 😉

Kacey: Oh shit, I didn't think you were serious! I like the new way you think now 🤭

Anya: Are you doing anything tomorrow?

Kacey: That soon!? Oh, you do spoil me 😂

Anya: Don't get your hopes up just yet 😅 I meant so you could come round and we could talk about this app together, a sort of buyers club convention if you like.

Kacey: Sure! And hey, then I can show you Change+! With all this talk of massive cocks I almost forgot about it 🤪

Anya: Great! Can you be here around noon?

* * * * *

Anya and Adam had slept well that night, both far more exhausted from their experiences the previous day than they had thought. Luckily it was now the weekend and neither of them had to return to work until Monday, so they felt no guilt in not waking up until gone 10 am. Over breakfast, Anya had been thinking about the day's upcoming potential with Kacey. She'd told Adam she was coming but had yet to make any mention of the rest of the conversation they had had surrounding that. She'd partially wanted to wait so that the side effects of the app would wear off, i.e. that her brain could function beyond 'sexy sexy sex!', so that she could really think about whether she wanted and was ok with Kacey and Adam possibly having sex of some kind.

She'd already decided that she was surprisingly ok with the idea of her and Kacey being intimate sexually, a surprise mainly in that 24 hours ago she wasn't aware that she found other women sexually attractive. She still wasn't completely sure about that as a whole, but certainly the idea of having sex with Kacey was something she found very intriguing. There were still lots of interesting possibilities even if Adam wasn't on board with absolutely everything (as she had no doubt Kacey was). It may even be that he was quite happy to just watch as she and Kacey had a little fun of their own, but as a conscientious friend and an even more conscientious partner, she wondered how much fun that would actually be for them both. It would certainly be great for her but she supposed they'd only really get half the experience. She'd have never guessed 24 hours ago that this would be the kind of moral dilemma she'd find herself in.

With just over an hour until Kacey was due to arrive, however, she knew she needed to broach the topic with Adam. She couldn't leave it as a surprise as it wasn't fair to either Adam or Kacey for that matter.

"Babe?" she began.

"Yeah?"

"There's something I want to ask you. Before later today."

"Ok. I'm all ears."

"You know of course that Kacey wants to show us all the stuff you can do with Change+."

"Yes, I figured that was why she wanted to come."

"Yeah. And you know, obviously, the side effects using the app has..."

"Yeah, all too well," he laughed.

"And, of course, she'll probably have to be naked to show the changes and make sure she doesn't ruin any clothes..."

"I mean... I suppose so," Adam replied, his tone shifting slightly.

"Are you ok with that?"

"As long as you are! I mean I know I've seen it all now anyway and you were the one who showed me, but face to face is a little different, you know?"

"Yeah, yeah of course."

Anya paused for a moment. She was getting closer to the killer question but wanted to build to it first with what she was going to say next.

"And I mean, just theoretically of course, if things got a little more 'heated', you wouldn't mind if Kacey and I got a little... erm... intimate?" she asked.

"Errrr, sure I guess, if that's what you want..."

It wasn't the kind of enthused response Anya wanted but she supposed realistically it was the one she always likely to get.

"You wouldn't need to go anywhere or anything, you could stay and watch us if you wanted to!"

"Why do I get a feeling there's a deeper plan behind this?" Adam asked her.

"Well, in a way there is..." Anya replied. "I just want to say first off that I don't want to do anything you would be uncomfortable with me doing and I get this is kind of a loaded agreement you know? I'm asking you if you don't mind your hot girlfriend doing sexy stuff with one of her even hotter friends while you watch, it's a no brainer for most guys I think..."

"True, but more importantly you are way hotter than she is," Adam smiled.

"Aww, aren't you sweet? Seriously though, if it concerns or upsets you in any way, please tell me. That isn't what this is supposed to be about."

Adam thought for a moment. Anya hadn't even gotten to the main part of what she was asking yet and she was already feeling very nervous and on edge.

"Ok, I think I'm good with this as long as you can answer me one question..." he began.

"Please go ahead!" Anya replied, sounding a little more desperate than she'd planned.

"Is this for me or for you?"

Anya had to concede that was a good question. She also knew how she answered would be pivotal to how the rest of the day went.

"Both, I think. If it was just for me then I don't think I'd want to do it and if it was just for you I know you'd feel bad and wouldn't enjoy it anyway. So, I think that we can agree there's something in this for both of us, yeah?"

"Yeah, I can agree to that."

"Good, good," she smiled. "There is just one more thing..."

This was it. He'd warmed up to the idea of her and Kacey being intimate, now it was time to crank things up a notch. If nothing else, this would set a very clear boundary about what would and would not happen today.

"There is a high likelihood that you may be asked to be a little more 'involved' with everything if you catch my drift."

Adam stared at her blankly. She had a feeling he knew exactly what she meant but just didn't know how to respond.

"You see, Kacey was very, very jealous at the video I sent her yesterday and, well..."

"Are you saying that the two of you have talked about her having sex with me?"

"Well not 'talked' per se but... yes. Yes we have."

Adam's posture moved forward and he looked away from Anya, breathing out a sigh that told her he was a little overwhelmed. Anya panicked slightly.

"Sorry Adam, I should never have brought it up, I'll tell her today's off and we can just..."

"No, no, it's ok. It's just a lot to take in you know? It's not every day the woman you love says you might be having sex with one of her friends."

"Yeah, it must be a bit weird..." Anya laughed nervously.

"I mean think of the implications! You bringing this up the way you have, what does it mean? It must mean you're at least ok with it, maybe even that you want me to do it, right?"

"I won't lie Adam, I may have gotten a little carried away last night bragging about how great you are and then Kacey sent me this picture of her with this tape measure showing how big your cock would be against her and it made me think of the two of you together and like I didn't hate it, it really turned me on thinking about watching her get stretched open by your big cock and..."

"Ok, ok, slow down alright?" Adam interrupted, Anya's breathing reaching a panicked peak.

"I just don't want you to feel like you have to just because I didn't tell her no straight away, you know?"

"It's ok, it's fine. I appreciate you didn't just say yes straight away. I mean can you imagine if the roles were reversed and it was one of my friends and I did that? Damn I'd be in some deep shit," Adam tried to joke.

Anya shifted uncomfortably. It had all seemed to be going so well up to that point and once again it really should have been a no brainer, but Adam wasn't as driven by his sex drive as either most men his age or herself it seemed.

"Let me tell you what worries me about this," he began. "You doing all kinds of stuff with Kacey, that doesn't bother me. I'm not going to be naïve enough to think that you don't know that kind of stuff turns me on. And, to be frank, in principal I suppose I don't have a problem having sex with her either. What worries me though is that it gets to a point where you're seeing me with her and what we're doing to each other and all of a sudden it stops being fun and it starts hurting you. You get me?"

Adam's words were starting to calm Anya down. Of course this was how he felt. He was dedicated to her and wouldn't want to do anything that might upset her or damage their relationship. His response really wasn't all that surprising for Anya, she guessed she thought he might just still be riding the high from the pictures they shared yesterday and would agree to carrying things on.

"I get you Adam. I really do, you're wonderful. I suppose I should just be frank with you about it all, yeah?"

"That would be easier," he smiled.

"Ok, here goes. If this day goes to plan, I want the three of us to have all had sex with each other in some form or another. I want to do stuff to Kacey and have her do stuff to me. I want to watch her do stuff to you, to do stuff to you with me, and I want to watch the look on her face when you give her more cock than she can possibly handle."

"And you have no concerns of any romantic entanglement or anything that will negatively affect our relationship?"

"None at all. Kacey isn't in love with me or I with her, nor is she in love with you or you with her. She will be here purely for the fun of it and it's all she wants out of this too, I'm certain of that. And if that isn't what she's here for, then we just won't do it."

Adam was silent for a moment. Everything was now laid out clearly on the table, either it would happen or it wouldn't, but at least Anya felt better about the whole situation now.

"I think I have just one more thing I'd like to add," Adam began, "and it's something we need to discuss with Kacey too. Anyone can say at any moment that they're done or they're out or whatever and from that point the whole thing stops regardless of anything else. Agreed?"

"Absolutely, that makes a lot of sense," Anya smiled.

"Ok then. Well, consider me on board then," Adam smiled back.

Anya tried to contain her excitement and spectacularly failed, diving forward and squeezing Adam in a tight embrace.

"Thank you so much honey, you won't regret this, I promise!" she said between frantic kisses.

* * * * *

Noon had come and gone, Kacey had arrived and the three of them had immediately opened a bottle of wine. No mention had yet been made of what might happen later in the day and Anya had made the conscious decision not to tell Kacey about her and Adam's decision. There was a lot of fun to be had hearing the odd suggestive comment made here and there by her, possibly even more so than usual, and seeing her eyes dart between the two of them as if she couldn't decide who she wanted first.

Kacey had decided to throw subtlety out of the window and had arrived in a lime green bikini and what could only loosely be described as a pashmina sash that she had tied around her waist. She'd remarked about how hot this time of year was and how anything more than that would have been like sitting in an oven despite the very temperate weather and her fully clothed hosts.

"So, I think we've all danced around it long enough," she declared, placing her drink down. "Have either of you gotten Change+ yet?"

"Not yet, we were thinking that you could maybe show us whether it's worthwhile getting," Anya grinned.

"Ok, well let me get my sales pitch ready then," Kacey said standing up.

Kacey picked up her phone and opened the app, striking a pose and then presenting it as if it were the prize on a gameshow.

"Presenting the all new, utterly amazing and very reasonably priced, Change+! Using technology that I haven't a fucking clue about, this little app can give you the body of your dreams in seconds! You there, the hot chick in the crowd," she said pointing at Anya, "have you ever dreamed of a rack that would make your favourite pornstar green with envy?"

"Boy have I!" Anya said playing along.

"And you there, the lucky guy who presumably gets to bang this chick, have you ever wished you had more to bang her with? Don't answer that, I don't want your fragile male ego to shatter into a million pieces, we all know what the answer would be," Kacey said with an exaggerated wink. "Well you can do all this and more with the revolutionary Change+!"

"But random salesperson, can't you do all that with just the normal free version of Change?" Anya asked, playing along but wanting to get to the meat of the matter.

"Well spotted hot chick! Not only does Change+ allow use of classic features such as boob and cock growth, it also allows for other physical changes exclusive to this version of the app. Ever been grinding against some random dude in a club and wished there was more cushion for the pushin'? Change+ has got you covered! Tired of having to crane your neck to look up at other people all the time? You bet! Wanna be beach body ready but don't wanna have to hit the gym or watch what you eat? Change+ will do all of the hard work for you!"

"So there's not a whole lot you can't do with it then..." Adam said with a pensive look on his face.

"Right you are! Now, who wants a demonstration?"

"Me, me!" Anya giggled.

Kacey turned away from them both for a moment and undid her sash, leaving her stood only in her bikini and giving both Anya and Adam a nice view of her small, pert butt. They watched as she seemed to be fiddling with the app for longer than usual until she made a satisfied noise and presumably hit the 'Set Change' button. Anya wondered what she'd gone for first; would it be boobs, butt, height or something else entirely? The potential was boundless thanks to her friend's creativity.

Kacey gave a satisfied little 'ooh' as her changes began to start. The first thing Anya was drawn to was Kacey's butt which she could clearly and easily see was bigger now and still growing. It suited her having a slightly bigger butt even if it was a very simple and obvious thing to be starting with. That didn't seem to be all though. Kacey looked taller or rather was starting to look taller too. Not only that but her skin was starting to become more taught and defined as the muscles beneath it started to bulk out slightly. From behind, she could make out the edges of Kacey's bikini coming into view, being pushed outwards by a larger bust no doubt. What was incredible was that all of these things were happening at once!

Once Kacey was finished, she turned to them both with a huge grin on her face.

"Taa daa!" she said with giggle.

Her front was as pleasing to look at as her back. Her defined musculature wasn't excessive but made her look athletic, a lightly defined six pack adorning her midsection, and her legs and arms were noticeably bulkier. Her legs in particular also looked longer and were likely where most of her height had come from. Her boobs weren't as excessive as Anya knew they could be but were still at least bigger than Anya's.

"What do you think?" Kacey grinned.

"You were able to do all that at once!" Anya replied.

"Yep. You just input all of your choices and then press 'Set Change'."

"What exactly did you go for?" Adam asked, clearly trying to process this new version of Kacey.

"Ok, so, I was 5 foot 2 before, I'm now 5 7. Most of that has gone on my legs which I've increased by about 3 inches. Muscle comes as very light, light, medium, heavy and very heavy, this is light. You can edit parts individually for that but I just went for the all over option. I've gone from about a size 2 on my waist, hips and ass to about a 10 with a little extra girth around my ass in particular and my boobs have gone from nearly not there to a 28GG. Now, be honest, just how fucking stunning am I?"

There was really very little denying that fact now. If Kacey had been a 10 before, she was closer to about a 30 now. For some reason, Anya was particularly drawn to the way Kacey's boobs were filling out and stretching her bikini to dimensions it wasn't supposed to go to. She wanted to go over and touch her but was wondering if she had more to show.

"Are those muscles functional as well? Like could you carry more than before if you wanted?"

"What a very practical and reasonable question," Kacey laughed. "Come over here and we'll find out."

Anya practically sprang to her feet. Stood next to Kacey now it was odd to actually be at eye level with her for once.

"Jump on me," Kacey demanded.

Anya looked unsure for a moment.

"It's ok, I'll catch you," Kacey laughed.

Anya looked back at Adam who simply shrugged. Turning back to Kacey, she could see the determination in her eyes. Throwing caution to the wind, Anya pounced onto Kacey wrapping her arms and legs around her friend. Kacey staggered back slightly but was soon stood steadfast and locked her arms underneath Anya's thighs. Anya felt secure in Kacey's grip and laughed at the absurdity of what was happening.

"See? Me strong!" Kacey laughed wickedly.

"Oh, my hero!" Anya giggled.

She felt the sudden urge to kiss Kacey, but it was maybe too early in the day for that. She had her own plans first anyway. She motioned for Kacey to put her down which she noticed Kacey did at the same time as getting a cheeky fondle of her ass. She gave Kacey a mockingly disapproving look to which Kacey just stuck her tongue out at her and winked back. As the both of them started to laugh, Kacey turned to Adam.

"What about you Adam, you want a ride too?"

Kacey covered her mouth and went wide eyed as she realised what she just said. She looked at Anya who was trying to hold back a laugh at her faux pas.