Change Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe later," Adam fired back with a grin of his own.

It was Kacey's turn to look shocked now as she turned to Anya as if to say, 'is he saying?' to which Anya just grinned and shrugged her shoulders. Kacey looked back at Adam and smiled excitedly. Anya placed a hand on Kacey's cheek and turned her back to facing her.

"You do look hot, but I'd like actual you back now, at least to begin with," she told her, quite softly and tenderly and to Kacey's complete surprise.

Kacey picked up her phone and pressed a button Anya hadn't seen before labelled 'Default'. Seeing Anya's confusion, Kacey explained as she returned to her previous size.

"Change+ lets you set a custom default state. It can be anything too, it doesn't have to be what you started as."

Anya now had to look down slightly to meet Kacey's gaze. She didn't know if it was just because it was what she was used to but she preferred it this way. Anya took her phone from her and placed it next to her own on the table before them. She had been wearing a vest shirt and joggers before and started to remove them as Kacey and Adam looked on.

"Well, this all seems a bit more balanced now doesn't it," Kacey quipped as Anya stood before her in just her underwear.

Anya grinned and lifted her hand to Kacey's cheek again. Her skin felt soft and nice to touch. Kacey's eyes were locked with hers. For a second, her eyes betrayed her cocky confidence and she looked vulnerable but eager to please. Anya leant in and was met by Kacey with a gentle kiss. Her lips were soft and felt so weirdly different to Adam's. Kacey pulled back for a moment and looked her dead in the eye again.

"So, no more pretence then, this is happening, yeah?" she asked, almost sounding a little insecure.

"Yeah, it's happening," Anya smiled.

"A-and you're cool with this Adam, yeah?" Kacey said as she turned to him.

Kacey's hesitance caught them both off guard. They had fully expected her to be completely gung-ho from the beginning but apparently they had both underestimated her as much as Adam had last night.

"It's just I know I was really like forward and pushy last night and I didn't really think about most of what I was saying. And now that it's happening I want it, I do I really fucking want it, but this must be majorly awkward for you right?"

"Yeah cause of course I get absolutely nothing from watching the two of you go at it," Adam grinned.

"No but seriously," Kacey said through a smile.

"Well answer me this question and then we'll decide from there ok?" said Adam, Anya noticing this was exactly how he framed it with her too. "Honestly, is this all just for fun or is there anything more to it?"

"Oh, er, 100% just for fun, no offence. You guys weren't like looking for a third were you?"

"Oh god no," Anya laughed. "We just wanted to be clear about what this was."

"Yeah and with that cleared up we've got just one rule, ok?" Adam cut in.

"Sure, name it!" Kacey replied, seeming much more like herself.

"If any one of us, including you, decides they've had enough or they don't like where this is going or has gone, whatever, they just have to say so and everything stops, ok?"

"What, so even if I'm in the middle of giving you the most mind-bending blowjob ever, if one of us suddenly says no then we all stop yeah?" she replied with the cheeky grin she normally wore.

"That's the idea yeah," Adam grinned back.

"Great! Well, now that that's out the way..."

Anya stumbled back in surprise as Kacey jumped on her in the same way that Anya had jumped on her a little earlier, wrapping her arms and legs around Anya. Anya grabbed onto to Kacey's butt to keep her aloft, marvelling at how light her friend felt as they both laughed together. The laughter moved to a small peck on the lips which then moved to fast but passionate kisses. Anya could feel herself getting more and more turned on as their tongues darted in and out of one another's mouths. She could also feel something else, a familiar pressure building in her chest but also one building against her chest. Kacey had apparently felt it to as the two of them broke away from their kiss at almost the same time and looked down between them.

They were both familiar with the feeling now so should have guessed straight away what it was, but it was still a delightful shock to each of them that their boobs were slowly swelling and growing together. They both quickly looked over at Adam who was sat grinning with both phones in his hands. They both giggled maniacally as they realised what he'd done.

"We're gonna need to take these off before things get too uncomfortable," Anya said motioning to her bra and Kacey's bikini top.

"Let's do yours first, mine has a little more stretch..."

"If Adam's picked what I think he has for us, all the stretch in the world won't help," Anya laughed.

Anya felt Kacey's practiced hands instantly unclip her bra and laughed as she was so used to there being a fair bit of fumbling first. The bra would have dropped away instantly if not for it being caught between two still bloating bosoms. Kacey reached for it and managed to pull it away, dragging up Anya's boobs in the process and leaving them on top of her own. She shared a quick, knowing look with Anya before grabbing one of the boobs and instantly latching onto it. She quickly planted her feet back onto the floor as Anya's grip released and she let out a moan.

Feeling Kacey's tongue lolloping around her nipple and her intermittently sucking down on her expanding boob was every bit as pleasurable as she thought it would be and with the added sensitivity was close to making her cum already. Anya had other plans though. She gently pushed Kacey back, who looked confused for a moment, before pawing at her bikini top which was somehow still holding but stretched to such an extent that Anya could see Kacey's dark nipples through the fabric. Kacey undid the ties from the back and Anya watched in glee as the bikini top was flung off of Kacey's now massive boobs.

The two of them heard their apps notification bell telling them they were finally done. They took a moment to examine themselves.

"Damn Adam, you do like 'em big," Kacey grinned at him.

Adam had selected exactly what he had for Anya the previous night and he certainly wasn't disappointed. As Anya dove back forward onto one of Kacey's massive mammaries, Kacey let out a gleeful moan. Anya flicked at her nipple with her tongue and sucked intermittently on her breast as Kacey had done to her. Adam began to remove his clothes, finally releasing his almost painfully hard erection from the confines of his pants. Kacey watched him as he did this and her eyes bulged slightly as an excited grin swept her face at the sight of his cock.

Her expression didn't stay this way for long however, as her eyes started to roll back and her jaw dropped from the pleasure Anya was giving her sucking on her tit. She let out an orgasmic moan as she came, her body shaking and juddering slightly from the pleasure. Anya looked up at her with a primal, predatorial grin, like she had just victoriously caught Kacey in a snare of absolute pleasure. If there had been even a shred of doubt in her mind that she was into this, it was long gone now.

Anya turned to see Adam now sat naked casually stroking his cock. Part of her wanted to lift Kacey back up and just place her on it, but there was much more fun to be had first for all of them. She dropped her underwear and went and sat next to Adam on the couch leaving Kacey staring at them both like a kid in a candy store. Anya quickly kissed Adam and took over stroking his cock before turning back to Kacey.

"I believe you said you wanted to do something yesterday..." Anya told Kacey, spreading her legs and inviting her in.

"Mmmm, that looks tasty," Kacey grinned.

"It is, believe me," Adam added, Anya turning and smiling at him lustily.

Kacey knelt between Anya's legs, her eyes fully fixed on Anya's pussy. She seemed to be locked in place almost as if she didn't know quite how to start.

"Everything ok?" Anya asked.

"Yeah, everything's great, it's just I've... I've never done this before," Kacey said going a little red.

"Well, think about how you'd like me to do it to you and go from there," Anya grinned.

This seemed to give Kacey the boost she needed as her mischievous expression returned and she leant in. Anya felt her gently kiss the top of her pussy and let out a small, contented gasp as she felt her tongue tentatively venture out and start to lap at her. Anya ran her hand through Kacey's soft, silky hair as she laid back and enjoyed her friend eating her pussy just like she said she wanted to about 24 hours ago. She felt Adam's cock twitch in her other hand and continued to stroke him slowly and lightly. Everything about this felt good, almost good enough that she could happily stay like that forever.

Anya let out a happy moan as Kacey's tongue brushed over her clit. Kacey took the message, and her efforts were all firmly redirected around Anya's clit. Anya gazed over at Adam who was smiling back at her, basking in the glow of her complete pleasure. She saw his eyes move downwards to her impressive bust and could tell what was going through his mind. She felt him slide his hand under her left breast and raise it up slightly. The pleasure that gave her alone was strong, but the intensity of her pleasure shot up as he took her nipple into his mouth and began to suck and fondle her.

Anya's orgasm was coming rocketing towards her at the combined feeling of Kacey's tongue lashing away at her clit and Adam sucking her boob for all he was worth. It felt like being worshipped and blessed with pleasure. Her hips started to buck as she neared her peak and she felt herself pushing down on Kacey's head, keeping her in place as she ground her pussy against her face.

"Ohhh, fuuuuckkk!" she moaned as she came, both of her attendants increasing the speed and ferociousness of what they were doing to make her ride even higher.

Anya's orgasm lasted for a minute or so, but as she was coming down she noticed that her originally gentle and careful hand on Kacey's head was now pushing her down inescapably into Anya's crotch, her fingers gripping at Kacey's long blond hair.

"Oh shit, sorry!" she said as she let go, Kacey pulling her head back and gasping slightly as she was finally free of Anya's pussy.

"It's ok, it was... it was kinda weirdly nice," Kacey panted, biting her lip slightly. "Like, you were in complete control and it just made me wanna make you cum even more, you know?"

This was a side of Kacey Anya had not expected. To be honest, she had expected Kacey to take charge throughout most of this as she had done with her 'demonstration' earlier, but it was as if a switch had been flicked as soon as they had started to become more sexually intimate. Anya got the feeling that Kacey was able to take the initiative but that she would also do almost anything she was asked to.

"Take a seat next to Adam," Anya told her.

Kacey obediently stood and sat on the opposite side of Adam to Anya and immediately snuggled herself up to him, her huge boobs wrapping around his arm as he stared intently at them.

"I think Adam's waited very patiently, don't you?" Anya said to Kacey.

"Oh definitely," Kacey grinned.

"Why don't you two get to know each other a little more," Anya said, winking at Kacey as she did.

"I'd like that," Kacey smiled as she drew in closer to Adam.

Adam felt a small squeeze on his arm from Anya telling him it was ok. Kacey closed the space between them and the two started to kiss, tentatively at first but slowly growing more and more passionate. Anya kept stroking Adam's cock, taking in what she was seeing and enjoying the fact it was only turning her on more. Kacey shifted herself so that she was on her knees on the sofa, placing her head just slightly above Adam's and diving in for more kisses. The movement had freed her massive boobs from around Adam's arm and put them temptingly close to his face. It was taking him a moment to notice it seemed and Anya watched as Kacey pulled away from him slightly and took a hold of one of her boobs, lifting it up even more.

"You gave me these, big boy, what are you gonna do with them?" she asked seductively.

Adam needed no further invitation. He took the huge breast from Kacey's small hand and latched onto it, making her gasp with delight. Anya felt Adam's cock twitch and throb in her hand and now that he was distracted, she would go about showing him exactly how much she was ok with this. She leant forward and started to take his cock in her mouth, grinning as she heard his muffled moaning through Kacey's boobs. She bobbed up and down taking as much of him as she possibly could, also noticing Kacey's moans starting to intensify from Adam sucking her boob. Anya glanced up and saw that Kacey was still wearing her bikini bottoms. A wicked idea popped into her head.

Still sucking off Adam's cock as she did so, Anya manoeuvred herself so that she was on all fours and her body was opposite Kacey's. This allowed her to reach across and pull at the strings tying the sides of Kacey's bikini bottoms together until they loosened enough that they fell away revealing Kacey's tiny pristine pussy. She could see it already had a sheen on it but soon found out for herself exactly how wet she was as she started to rub her finger up and down her pussy, her finger completely soaked in seconds.

Once again Anya fought the temptation to just rush things along and either demand that Kacey started to ride Adam's cock or just pull her over herself. Constantly she had to remind herself she had other plans, plans that she would enjoy even more than just letting herself go. It hadn't taken her long to find Kacey's clit and she was now rubbing away at it whilst still working away on Adam's cock with her mouth. She could feel both of them edging closer to cumming and felt powerful knowing she was the main cause. Kacey she could allow to cum, but not Adam, not yet.

She stopped sucking his cock and focused all of her attention on Kacey who had just started her second climax and it was hitting her like a bus. Anya fought to keep flicking away at her clit as Kacey bucked and shuddered. Kacey fell back slightly as she lost her balance, pulling her boob from Adam's mouth and causing her to sit back on the sofa, arching her back and crossing her legs as it swept through her.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she panted. "God, I didn't know I could cum like that!" she laughed through her heavy breathing. "And damn girl, you suck a mean cock!" she grinned.

"Yeah I'm not too bad," Anya said.

Before Adam could correct her she gave him a knowing look and grin. He just about understood what was about to happen and just sat back.

"Although," Anya began, "I think you said something earlier about giving him a mind-bending blowjob?"

"I mean I am known to destroy men's psyches in certain circles," Kacey grinned mischievously.

"Care to show me? Maybe I can pick up a tip or two," Anya goaded her back.

"A magician never reveals their secrets! Why if I just let everyone know the secret of the magical vanishing cock trick, no one will come see me anymore!" Kacey replied with her signature brand of dramatic flair. "But I am always willing to perform for my fans," she said with a wink as she took up position between Adam's legs.

Anya sat back ready to enjoy the show. She took a great deal of pleasure seeing Adam's cock dwarfing Kacey's petite hands and couldn't help imagining how they would look once he was even bigger. The time would come, she just had to be patient. Part of her was genuinely interested in what Kacey was going to do seeing as she had talked such a big game. She watched as she licked her lips and opened her mouth wide, sticking her tongue out ever so slightly, and took the first half of Adam's cock in her mouth with relative ease, seemingly stopping where she was. Anya couldn't help but feel a little victorious as she was normally able to take way more of him than that, but Kacey wasn't finished.

She opened her lips a little wider around Adam's cock somehow and both Anya and Adam watched in amazement as slowly but smoothly the rest of Adam's cock disappeared into Kacey's mouth. Her face touching Adam's waist now, she held in position for a few seconds before pulling away, and with a massive grin declaring, "taa daaa!"

"Wow!" Anya said.

"You should see what I can do with a cucumber," Kacey giggled, winking at Adam.

"Show us again," Anya told her.

"Of course, but Adam, if you could hold my hair for me so it doesn't get in the way," she asked him.

Anya suspected Kacey might just want to feel someone's hand on the back of her head again.

"Oh and don't be afraid to push down a little while you're there," Kacey grinned, confirming Anya's theory, as Adam took a hold.

Down she went again, still taking it slowly but with no stop in between this time. Once she was all the way down, she held it in place for longer this time and Adam started making little gasps and moans of his own. She then bobbed a few times before going back to the position, letting out a little excited noise as Adam's grip on her hair would tighten when she took him all in. Anya noticed Kacey's eyes were either closed or focused solely on Adam whilst she did this which gave her the perfect opportunity to try a little mischief of her own.

Making sure neither Adam nor Kacey, but particularly Kacey, noticed, she casually leant forward and picked up Adam's phone, heading straight into the Change app. She needed to time this just right for maximum effect and she was hoping that they would both react in the way she wanted. She waited until Kacey had all of Adam's cock in her mouth and hit 'Set Change'.

Adam noticed first, being used to the feeling of the change now, and looked over at Anya wide eyed. Anya simply grinned wickedly back at him and mouthed the words 'hold her' at him. Kacey's reaction was the one she really wanted to see, however. As before she gave a muffled giggle as she felt Adam's hand place more pressure on the back of her head. That look of glee started to change to one of slight confusion. She clearly couldn't quite figure out what, but something was different. Anya watched in satisfied glee as it finally hit Kacey what was happening. Kacey stared at her wide eyed and a grinning Anya simply showed her the phone. The measurement read '12 inches'.

Anya heard a very muffled, "Oh my god!" somehow escape Kacey's mouth. The change was more evident now as Adam's cock was clearly thicker but Anya had to give Kacey her credit, she had not moved despite there probably being another 2-3 inches of cock in her mouth now than before. It wasn't to last however, as she quickly tapped Adam's leg who immediately released his grip. She pulled back and Adam and Anya watched in amazement as a much bigger cock left her mouth than the one that went in it. She gasped for air for a moment as Anya wondered whether she'd maybe gone too far.

"Shit, are you alright?" Anya asked, genuinely concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I'm fine," she panted.

The room went quiet for a moment as Kacey tried to catch her breath.

"That's some magic mouth you've got there," said Adam, trying to raise the mood slightly.

"Yeah," Kacey laughed. "Who knew I was going to debut my new trick tonight eh? The magical expanding cock trick!"

The three of them laughed, partially out of relief. The app dinged to show it was finally done with Adam. Kacey's eyes were glued to Adam's now massive cock.

"Jesus, it looks even bigger in person!" she said with a combination of a nervous laugh and a look of disbelief.

"Think you could fit it all in your mouth?" Anya asked, testing the waters slightly.