Change Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I mean it's possible... ar-are you commanding me to?" Kacey asked, looking a little unsure.

"That depends. Do you want me to command you?" Anya asked with a grin and a more authoritative tone.

Kacey responded to the change in tone by unconsciously biting her lip and nodded in response.

"Ok then. I want you to swallow as much of this magnificent cock as you can," Anya ordered.

"There's something I want too, whilst I'm doing it," Kacey quickly replied.

"Oh?"

"I want you to hold my hair and... and push me down when it looks like I can't go any further."

"Why me and not Adam?" Anya replied, genuinely intrigued.

"Because I think you'll actually do it, like really do it. Adam might not push hard enough, no offence obviously Adam," Kacey said.

"None taken," Adam smiled, clearly enjoying watching two beautiful, huge boobed women discuss how best to blow him.

"I think I can manage that," Anya grinned.

"Great!" Kacey replied enthusiastically, looking a lot more confident all of a sudden.

She took a hold of the base of Adam's cock with her hands. Where they had only just touched before, there was no way her fingers could get all the way around it now.

"Hey, if I do this, won't it be like a world record or something?" she asked with the mischievous grin that had suddenly returned to her.

"Not even close," Adam laughed, "err, from what I've read or what other people have told me of course..."

"Oh, something of a deepthroat connoisseur are we?" Kacey laughed, her energy and sprightliness back to normal.

Anya smiled as she ran her hand through the back of Kacey's hair, eliciting an 'ooh' from Kacey as she took a hold of her. Kacey smiled giddily and got herself into position, having to sit herself up just to get her head above Adam's cock. Seeing it was going to be awkward, Adam stopped her.

"Oh you tease, I'd gotten myself all worked up and everything," she said to him.

"Don't worry, you'll still get what you want. Maybe we should move somewhere more comfortable though?"

* * * * *

The three had moved to Anya and Adam's bedroom. If nothing else, having the space of the bed as well as not worrying about a coffee table was definitely a good practical decision. They had been sure to bring their phones through as well in case any further modifications were needed. For now, Adam was laid out on the bed with Kacey straddling his chest facing away from him and Anya knelt between his legs. They had both wrapped their massive boobs around Adam's equally massive cock, getting him as hard as possible for what was about to come. Once Adam's cock was covered with a thin sheen of his own precum, spread liberally by both Anya and Kacey's boobs, the two women grinned and nodded at one another.

Kacey opened her mouth as wide as she could and took Adam back into her mouth. As before she took it slowly, taking more and more little by little. Anya softly took a hold of her hair and held it behind her head, her palm resting just on the back of Kacey's skull. Electricity started to pulse through her nerves at the sight of this small girl swallowing as much of her man's massive cock as she could. Kacey was doing very well and had just over half of it in her now, but she was clearly starting to struggle. It didn't seem so much to be the length that was the problem, more the girth.

Anya started to apply a little pressure to the back of Kacey's head and watched in glee as she dipped down a little further. She felt Kacey push back up slightly and allowed her to raise her head up, leaving a sloppy coating of spit as she went, but not enough to allow the cock to slip out of her mouth before pushing back down with a little more force this time. Kacey moaned as she went back down, clearly enjoying the control Anya had over her. This continued until around 9 of Adam's 12 inches were lodged in her throat. It seemed to be about as far as she could go, and Anya could even see the bulge the cock was forming in her throat.

"Oh my, you are so close to having all of this thing in you Kacey," Anya purred.

She let Kacey pull back up all the way to the top, the tip sill lingering in her mouth but able to breathe past it.

"Will you help me take all of it?" she asked Anya, her expression one of joy but also pleading.

"Are you sure? There's no shame in not being able to handle all of it, it is such a big cock after all..." Anya goaded her.

"Yes, god yes! Force me down, hold me in place even if I'm gagging or choking, I want it all!"

Kacey had an almost frenzied look of lust in her eyes telling Anya she was serious. She hoped she'd keep this enthusiasm for taking this cock in her pussy, but time would tell. She tightened her grip on Kacey's hair prompting her to immediately drop back down onto Adam's cock and, after a seconds hesitation, Anya pushed down hard.

Adam's hips thrusted up at the same time, clearly reacting to the demands of the sex kitten that wanted to choke on his cock and sure enough, he felt Kacey's chin on his crotch once more.

"Ooooh, god!" Adam moaned as he felt his cock stretch out Kacey's throat.

Kacey was trembling as it seemed that an orgasm was sweeping through her body, but she was also involuntarily coughing and gagging as her throat tried to reject the massive invader inside it. Anya thought about loosening her grip but remembered what Kacey had begged her to do and remained holding her in place. Adam's hips continued to buck slightly as he started to really fuck Kacey's throat and Anya worried that he might cum there and then. Anya finally released Kacey who shot back up and let Adam's cock spring out of her mouth.

Kacey fell backwards, her lithe frame knocked off balance by her huge boobs. Adam caught her before their heads could collide and then allowed her to lay back gently so her head was side by side with his and his hands were each supporting one of her boobs. She coughed, spluttered and otherwise gasped for air. Anya was once again concerned that they had gone way too far and moved to be side by side with them both.

"Jesus Kacey are you ok?" she asked worriedly.

"I... I..." she panted. "I knew I... I could take it," she continued to pant as a huge grin started to plaster her face and she gave a light laboured laugh.

"You had me worried for a second," Anya smiled genuinely at her.

"Well, you gave in before I did, I was quite enjoying my throat being used like that," Kacey said somewhat defiantly.

"You'd have had to swallow my whole load if Anya had kept you there..." Adam added.

"That close were you? Damn! I've missed out on a gooey treat now," she grinned at Anya, almost back to normal it seemed.

Seeing Kacey was ok, Anya decided it was time to take control again. She told Kacey to sit up, Adam to move to the side and Kacey to lie down in his place. The two followed her instructions to a tee and awaited her next words. She grabbed a hold of Adam's cock and looked Kacey in the eyes.

"I want to watch this massive cock stretch your tiny little pussy apart. I want to watch it get deeper inside you until it feels like it might break into your womb and I want to hear your moans of ecstasy as it does. Then I'm going to mount your face and you're going to eat my pussy again. Do you understand?"

"Y-yes," Kacey trembled in anticipation.

"Adam, I want you to get as much of that cock inside her as possible. I want you to completely ruin her pussy and make her cum harder than she ever has or ever will again. Ok?"

"Yes," Adam agreed as he shared a look with Kacey. He wasn't used to this more assertive Anya, not that she'd been a pushover before, and he could tell that Kacey was thinking something similar. Kacey in particular seemed to be really enjoying this side of Anya though and to a certain extent so was he. Seeing Anya take control so she could get the exact sexual fantasy she wanted was quite thrilling.

Anya had never thought of herself as being more dominant sexually, certainly it wasn't something she'd ever explored in the bedroom with Adam before, but she thought perhaps having someone as submissive and physically smaller than her in her bed was bringing it out of her. Either way what was about to come would be the one thing she had wanted all evening but had denied herself until now.

She watched as Adam got into position between Kacey's legs and salivated as his cock rested on her tiny flat stomach, resting between the bottom of Kacey's cleavage and just above the bottom of her sternum. Kacey looked both concerned and excited, the reality of what she was about to take clearly hitting her now. Anya had enjoyed Kacey's bravado yesterday that had led to this, but she was going to enjoy the rest of what was about to happen even more.

Anya reached across Kacey's body and took hold of Adam's huge cock, still slick from Kacey's throat. Adam pulled his hips back slightly to allow Anya to move him into position. She rubbed the head up and down Kacey's dripping wet pussy, teasing them both. It looked like an anatomical impossibility that Adam could ever fit into Kacey's tight, tiny pussy, like trying to thread a rope through the eye of a needle, but Anya wouldn't be satisfied until she'd seen Adam hilted inside Kacey. She gave him a look which told him it was time.

Adam gently but firmly pushed forwards, Kacey's pussy providing more resistance than Anya's, as Kacey clenched her teeth slightly and hissed in a mix of pain and pleasure. Her pussy was being stretched open far beyond what should have been possible as Adam slowly edged more and more of his bulbous cock head inside her. Anya watched on, glued to what was happening and starting to feel a kind of sexual satisfaction she'd never experienced before.

With a final push, Adam's cock head was fully inside Kacey and they moaned simultaneously as her pussy clamped down onto his shaft, trying desperately to return to normal size and making Adam feel like his cock was in a vice.

"Oh my god!" Kacey moaned.

"That's the biggest bit in," Anya breathily told her, licking her lips, "wait until you feel what it's like when the rest is in you."

"It might break me..." Kacey quivered.

"Is that what you want?" Anya answered.

"Y-yes! I want to be broken by a big cock!" she moaned, excited desperation dripping from her voice.

"Adam, put her legs on your shoulders..."

Adam did as Anya commanded or would have done had Kacey not beaten him to it. No sooner had the words left Anya's mouth than the backs of Kacey's ankles were resting on his shoulders. He knew where this was going, where Anya wanted it to go, and he was fully along for the ride. He placed each of his hands on the top of Kacey's thighs just below her hips, feeling her tremble in anticipation at his touch and from the sensations his cock was causing inside her. Checking for a quick look of approval from both Kacey and Anya, he was met with a look of not just want but need from both of them. He tightened his grip on Kacey and pulled her towards him whilst also thrusting forwards.

Kacey's scream was almost soundless. In one movement, Adam had somehow buried about 9 inches of his cock inside her. Anya had wanted to see the look on Kacey's face but she was transfixed to what she was seeing with Kacey's stomach. Beneath the skin of her flat stomach was the clear outline of Adam's cock. It was causing an obscene bulge punctuated by the tip of Adam's cock almost touching the bottom of Kacey's sternum. The view was blocked slightly by Kacey's huge boobs, so Anya grabbed Kacey's phone and hit the default button. Kacey was almost too far gone to realise that she was changing, but when she finally did notice, she shared a look of slight confusion with Anya.

"Trust me, you'll want to see this," Anya fervently reassured her.

Adam hadn't moved again, trying desperately to get used to the impossible tightness of Kacey's pussy and not wanting to move in case the stimulation caused him to blow his load. He was secretly thankful that Anya had taken Kacey's boobs away, so to speak, as it gave him a better chance of controlling himself, but it also made it far clearer what was happening inside Kacey.

Kacey glanced down and gasped.

"What the fuck?!" Kacey said, her eyes bulging in disbelief.

"What did you expect with your petite body and that massive cock?" Anya grinned.

Kacey didn't answer her but instead ran one of her hands up and down the bulge, feeling it pulsate as blood rushed through Adam's cock. He moaned slightly as she continued to stroke.

"Are you ready to be fucked by a big cock?" Anya purred as she stared into Kacey's eyes.

Kacey nodded.

"You want this cock to break you? There's still more of it to take..."

"Yes I-I want all of it!" Kacey moaned, being brought back into her orgasmic haze after the shock of her bulging stomach.

"Well, show me how much you want it. Eat my pussy and make me cum and I'll let Adam put all of it inside you."

With those words, Anya mounted Kacey's face and moaned as immediately Kacey dove into her pussy like she had earlier, only with more feverish and desperate pace. This wasn't going to take long. Anya leant down and starting from the tip of the bulge, ran her tongue along Kacey's stomach until she got to her stretched and almost ruined pussy. She could see Kacey's clit poking up and teased it with her tongue, making the girl beneath her squirm with pleasure. This was beyond anything she could have dreamed up. The frantic tonguing Kacey was giving her was so close to pushing her over the edge.

"Fuck her Adam, make her take every bit of that cock!" she moaned as she started to crest the wave about to crash through her.

Adam began to pound into Kacey, her muffled squeals filling the room from beneath Anya's pussy as Anya sat up and ground against her face, cumming intensely. Adam was slowly getting deeper and deeper into Kacey; there should have been nowhere else for him to go, but the small girl's body was somehow managing. Anya felt Kacey stop trying to pleasure her as the girl's own pleasure clearly became too much for her to handle. Her body was shaking as the colossal invader in her pussy forced every single nerve in her body to feel pleasure. Anya dismounted her, wanting to make sure she was ok, and saw Kacey's eyes had almost fully rolled back into their sockets, her mouth making indecipherable noises and twitching slightly.

"Ok stop Adam. I think she's had enough," Anya grinned, enjoying seeing Kacey in her own little paradise.

Adam came to a stop and then slowly and gently pulled out of Kacey. Her pussy tried to retract back it's normal size, but for now it was still gaping wide from the stretching Adam's cock had given it. Kacey rolled to the side, panting and shaking from the waves of pleasure still coursing through her.

"You ok?" Anya asked her.

Kacey managed a shaky thumbs up.

"I think you just about fucked her brains out," Anya laughed, grinning at Adam. She playfully batted at his still raging erection. "I'm impressed you're still in this; If I were you I'd have blown my load ages ago!"

"It was difficult not to, she was really, really tight," Adam admitted.

"Oh I bet, although I can think of something tighter..."

Anya turned from him and got on all fours, presenting her ass ready to be taken by him.

"I've been thinking about this since you said last night that... oh fuck!!!"

Adam hadn't let her finish, shoving his cock into her ass before she could even flirt with him a little more. He was being noticeably rougher than usual, the whole experience clearly bringing out something in him too, but Anya didn't care. If anything she was relieved that she wouldn't have to wait. The head had slipped in surprisingly easily with a combination of Kacey's pussy juices on Adam's cock and her saliva which had slickened Anya's asshole, likely when she was grinding against Kacey's face.

Anya's asshole stretched to accommodate Adam as he thrust powerfully into her, more and more of his cock penetrating her with each thrust. Her pleasure was so overwhelming it numbed any pain and she found words just falling out of her mouth, cheering him on.

"Yeeees, fill my ass with your cock, make my tight ass your personal cock sleeve, fuuuuuck!"

Adam started to grunt slightly as he pulled her hips back in time with his thrusts, willing his cock deeper inside her.

"This is what my ass is for, for fucking your huge cock! I want this cock in my ass whenever it's hard baby!"

Anya had no clue where any of this was coming from; certainly they didn't do much dirty talk but she guessed that she was so lost in pleasure that her carnal, most base desires were flooding out. She let out an orgasmic scream as he finally bottomed out in her, his hips colliding with her ass and his cock penetrating her deepest depths. She was so lost in the moment that she didn't notice Kacey get up off the bed. Nor did she notice her pick up Adam's phone and start playing with it. She finally noticed when Kacey sat back down on the bed next to them, a grin on her face from cheek to cheek.

"You get real dirty with a cock up your ass, don't you?" she goaded Anya.

"Y-you wanna try?" Anya said through the gasps of her neverending orgasm.

"No, no, not today at least," Kacey said with a wink to Adam. "I've had about as much as I can take. But I wonder if you have..."

Kacey raised Adam's phone to where Anya could see it. It was in the app and Kacey had decided a change should be made. Where the app said 12 inches before, it now said 18. Where the 'Set Change' button should have been though was a loading bar. Anya went wide eyed for a moment as she realised what Kacey had done was essentially the same thing she'd done to her earlier. She shuddered and moaned as she started to feel the difference in size already.

"Oh baby, oh yes! Oh fuck, I feel your cock getting bigger! Keep fucking me baby, fuck my ass, I want it all!"

Adam kept thrusting, his own moans intensifying thanks to the sensation of both the growth and the fact that Anya's asshole was now feeling even tighter around his expanding girth. It felt like Adam's cock was rearranging her insides but Anya once again didn't care. She was teetering on the edge of another intense orgasm, but unlike when she had came from his cock in her pussy, this didn't feel intimate and emotional, it felt raw and primal. It was like it was building up inside her ready to explode and with a ding from the app confirming the transformation was over, she felt Adam dig his fingers into her skin and pull her back onto his cock with all the force he could muster.

"Aaaaahhhhhh!" she squealed as she felt a jet of hot liquid squirt from her pussy as she came harder than she ever had before. As fast as the first had come, another came and then another and another. She'd never had a squirting orgasm in her life but she'd also never felt this kind of primal pleasure in her life either. Kacey looked on in awe as cum continued to gush out of Anya until finally Adam started to pick up the pace again.

"I'm gonna cum baby!" he moaned.

"Please cum, please cum! Cum in my ass, fill me with all your cum, I need it baby!"

With a guttural moan, Adam made one last big thrust into Anya. She felt his cock swelling and contracting as his hot, thick seed coated the inside of her ass and basked in the feelings it gave her. She felt complete satisfaction in all senses. Everything had gone exactly as she wanted and even the things she hadn't planned, like the 18-inch cock filling her ass right now, had been incredible. She also now knew that she liked taking control in the bedroom, which was maybe something she could explore further. The only other question now was whether this whole thing with Kacey really was a one-time deal? She had without a shadow of a doubt loved every second of what they had done together as a threesome. And this was just the first attempt, they hadn't even really scratched the surface on what they could do with the app!