Change to Normal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It startled me at first and I felt a warm sensation around my cock. Did she pee on me? What was that warm feeling? As I rested there between her legs my lust took over again. Whatever it was I didn't care, I pushed in some more.

This time there was no pained look on her face. I knew that I was past the bad pain threshold and now I just had to gentle. I knew she was still feeling discomfort but I also knew that it would pass soon. I started sliding in and out of her with very slow, short, gentle strokes. Allowing her to catch her breath.

After some time passed we were able to finally get into sync with each other. She was now rolling her hips forward and up to meet my cock on the down stroke. Then she would roll her hips down and back as I started to slide out of her.

We would both stop at the point that my cock was about to slip out of her. Then we would both roll our hips back into each other, repeating the motion. I was fucking Casey now with some confidence and she was gladly letting me fuck her. She was allowing herself to let the sensation of it all take over.

My baby was giving as good as she got...

Soon I could feel my balls come to rest on the bottom of her ass cheeks and I knew then that I was in as far as my cock could go. I still kept my strokes measured. I went in deep but methodically. I didn't want to hurt her besides, I had one last game to play.

"Good baby, you're doing great. Listen to my voice ok." She nodded her head acknowledging my voice. "That's it baby take it in, take it all in." Casey was hanging on every word now. "Feel my cock baby, feel it opening you up. You feel that baby, you feel that." Casey would try to answer me but all I could get was, "um hmm."

"Tell me when you feel like you're going to cum again baby."

The sound of my voice, the feel of my cock, the power of my stroke, she was close and I knew it. I continued fucking her slowly. I adjusted and started to move my hips side to side with each down stroke and that was it. She said what I already knew, "I'm close...I'm close..." That was what I was waiting for.

"Ok baby stay with me. Just listen to my voice, when you cum I want you to concentrate on your orgasm. Concentrate on it then listen to what I say ok?" She was right on the edge but she was paying attention, "Yes sir...yes sir..."

"Unghh...I'm coming!!" Was all I heard.

Casey let me know as she closed her eyes and gritted her teeth. "Ok baby feel it, feel it. Concentrate on it. Now do as I say ok. Listen to my voice. Let it go Casey let it go and concentrate on coming again!" My words caused her eyes to open wide. What did I mean let it go? What did I mean come again?!"

"Yes baby you can do it. Concentrate, concentrate, you can do it baby!" She heard my words but couldn't wrap her mind around what I was saying then it hit her as her orgasm was washing over her.

"Cum again?! You want me...to... cum... again?!" Casey was barely audible and her words were stammering. "Concentrate!!' I commanded.

She closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around my neck. Her legs went around my waist and I could feel her lock her feet behind me. She was pushing her hips up to meet my down stroke. Casey was in mid orgasm but she was doing what I said, like she always did.

Give me your panties. Hold my cock. Let me feel your ass someplace where we might get caught. All those games were nothing compared to what I was putting her through right at this moment.

Then with one, finally push she pushed hard impaling my cock as deep inside of her as it could go. She screamed...

Now I was holding on for dear life. Her arms around my neck were holding me so tight that for a split second I was in genuine fear. In fear that my neck was going to be snapped. She pushed her hips with such force on that final push that it caused my cock to slightly bend before it went in deep. I thought my cock was going to be broken in half.

Casey was going into an orgasm that I had never, ever imagined. She was shaking, gasping for air. I was gasping, holding on praying that my neck wasn't about to be snapped. Praying that my cock wasn't already broken.

What the fuck had I done, my eyes were wide open!

The entire time I was unloading strand after strand inside of her and didn't even realize it until my balls felt like they had been kicked. They were convulsing and pushing out my load with so much force that they didn't just hurt. They fucking hurt!

I can't tell you how long we were locked in that position. I can't tell you how long that entire episode lasted. I know that we fucked for a good while before my insane idea damn near caused her to kill me in a moment of passion.

That moment in time will be burned into my soul forever. Some people go through their entire lives and never experience that kind of passion. I was months away from turning twenty and in my short history with sex I had felt that passion twice now.

As I laid on top of her feeling spent listening to her as she cried so softly. I hadn't hurt her. She wasn't crying out of sadness, she was crying because it was just so overwhelming. My mind started to drift to that other moment in time that I had experienced that same overwhelming feeling like she had.

But only for a moment. That person hurt me and didn't deserve more than a moment. No never again. I had finally found my normal.

Under me was my little Viking princess, gently crying. Casey wouldn't unlock her feet behind me and still had her arms around my neck. She just wasn't on the verge of snapping it anymore.

I made up my mind right at that moment, this was going to be my normal. This is what I deserved, someone that wanted me. Someone that wanted to be seen in public with me. Not that other person that ripped my heart out of my chest over a year ago.

Casey was my girl and that was all that mattered. Not some stupid basketball game...

Wait, what Basketball game??

Fuck my life...