All Comments on 'Changed Ch. 02'

by a_koozie

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
dliterdliterover 11 years ago

By all means keep writing! Fantastic first 2 chapters, 2nd. even better than the first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Going

keep up the good work, looking foward to the next installments.

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonover 11 years ago
Wow

Alright if you make me wait as long as it took you to post between the first and the second chapter I'm going to loose it. Your writing is absolutely amazing. I thought you had a good first chapter but you blew me away with this second one. Please keep writing this story. I find I would have something to look forward to if you did :)

canndcanndover 11 years ago

Wow, great first story. I really look forward to more of it. I like how Theo isn't some perfect guy. He isn't thrilled she's human. Then he goes back and wants to bang some other wolf to distract himself. it's not like the perfect guy in many of the stories who can only dream of her from that moment forward and are in control. I also loved the turn of events with her being this other creature which I haven't heard of. I don't know if it is your creation or if Spyrim are in other stories somewhere. It sounds almost like a bit of a succubus, but with the added ability to control someone's feelings...well I feel badly for Theo! I also wonder why the vamps attacked Josh. Did they know he was fae? You put alot into this short chapter and I look forward to seeing where it goes.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 11 years ago
I'm intrigued.

You gave us and Karen an awful lot of information to process. Good to know that Josh is only temporarily gone because I liked him! And he has a lot of 'splaining to do.

Still some grammar and spelling errors but I'm enjoying the storyline. Looking forward to the next ch.

Speedy1106Speedy1106over 11 years ago
Jeez

Took you long enough. Don't make us wait so long again please.

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaabout 11 years ago
Another chapter,SOONER not later

OK,so now you have us hooked,so please dont take so long to post again SOON PLEASE

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_ealmost 9 years ago
.....

The first chapter was good. This chapter wasn't very logical. If Theo is second in command, how would the other wolves force him back and then lock him up? His actions shouldn't be questioned. He was trying to help the woman.

Then why would the pack just sit back and watch a fight take place? Seems very cold of them. To me it shows they lack any honor and decency. Further, they intervened at the end, despite them initially telling Theo that they didn't want the 'bad guys' finding out where they lived even though they took the 'bad guys' back to where they lived and locked them up. It just seems weird that they would offer help at the end but during....

Dunno, I really just read the first page. I may continue the story later down the line.

Thanks for posting!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 8 years ago

Oh great. In a nut shell, she''s going to turn into a nymphomaniac.

Quickfingers8Quickfingers8almost 5 years ago
Wonderful

That’s one heckuva way to find out you’re not exactly human - on your best friend’s deathbed. And there was Theo, already so caring and protective of her, instantly imprinted. Wonderful chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous