Changed Marriage Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a beautiful warm day in the forest, and all the wildlife was out. We saw multiple deer and all kinds of birds. Isabel and I talked about subjects ranging from what the clouds looked like to her plans for grad school. For a moment, I saw her as she looked like three days ago, before all this craziness started, just a cute bubbly latina with a strong head on her shoulders. It felt nice.

It didn't last, though. As we were walking through a small clearing she stopped behind me and said "Ohhh, shit."

I turned around to see what she was talking about. The situation was obvious: there were two dark patches slowly growing on her shirt.

Isabel was starting to panic. "Oh god, this is the only shirt I have that fits! Why the fuck does it have to happen in public again?! Why are we such FREAKS?!"

I hugged her and tried to calm her down. She buried her face in my chest and sniffled. I said, "It's okay sweetie, there's nobody around, we can handle this. Let's just go off the trail and we'll get the milk out, okay?"

I held her for a few moments while she sobbed quietly. Eventually she sniffed and said, "...Ok. Yeah, we can do that."

We walked a few dozen yards from the trail into another small clearing. I pulled her shirt over her head, fully exposing her boobs. Then I walked up behind her and reached around to squeeze them, enticing small streams to shoot out. Right away it seemed to have an effect on her mood, she untensed her ripped shoulders and leaned into me. She looked up, and I looked down, and we kissed tenderly.

When the kiss broke I asked, "Mind if I drink some?"

She chuckled a little and said, "Be my guest. Mmm, it feels good to be doing this out here. Feels very natural."

I couldn't disagree. As I took her right nipple in my mouth she sighed heavily. Her milk seemed to be coming more heavily than it was earlier that day, but that might have been my imagination. After all, hadn't Doctor Renault said we were done growing?

I switched between her breasts for a few minutes, but soon her sighs started to sound more like moans. A hand slipped under her skirt. Finally she gently pulled my head up and kissed me forcefully, pulling me to her and pressing herself against me.

We made out for a few minutes, until she started tugging on my shirt. I broke off and removed my clothes while she laid down on the grass and spread her legs. Before I went down to join her, I took in the view: a muscular brown sex goddess, topless, spread out on the grass with her short skirt hitched up and her eyes screaming 'come fuck me now'.

Who am I to disobey? I got down on all fours and lined up my horse cock with her lower entrance. Then I impaled her in one stroke, slapping my huge nuts into her ass. The only sounds we made were feral grunts as I fucked her roughly, with no technique or subtlety. We were like animals rutting in the woods.

I lost track of time. We fucked in at least three different positions, but I'm pretty sure we never said any words. I could feel my orgasm coming, and I had to bring myself out of my animalistic fog and pull out quickly. I didn't want to be walking around with cum all over me.

I got it out just in time. The first shot landed almost fifteen feet away in some bushes, and Isabel desperately tried to keep fisting and rubbing herself to make up for the absence of my cock. I kept coming into the bushes, grunting loudly with each thick spurt. Soon my wife came too, and her vocalizations sounded like incoherent yelling.

We settled down after a little bit. I had covered a small patch of the woodland with a layer of thick, sticky cum. I suspected that area would grow mushrooms in the not too distant future. I was standing up on my knees, panting, and Isabel sat up behind me to hug me and pull me in for another kiss.

Her breasts were still leaking, but it took only a few more minutes of suckling to get them completely empty. Afterwards we lounged in the clearing, enjoying the afternoon sun on our naked bodies for a while, before finally putting our clothes back on and returning to the car. It was a really nice excursion.

The rest of the day proceeded much like the last one. We fucked endlessly, only taking breaks when we got hungry. Isabel continued to relish getting filled up with my cum, and she even tried to keep it in after we were done so she could walk around with a belly full of the hot goo. My dick didn't go soft at all for the entire day, which made peeing a little difficult but it wasn't as much of an inconvenience as I had worried it would be. We ordered a heavy-duty milk pump and some clothes online, not wanting to risk another public milk emergency. Late that night we drifted off to deep, dreamy sleep, holding each other close.

12