All Comments on 'Changer Ch. 01: Jackoff'

by gaytimestop

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
TyrayCartierTyrayCartierabout 1 year ago

1. How far can this series possibly go if everyone forgets Jackson ever existed and Merlin and Vano aren't able or willing to help him?

2. Where's the epilogue to Timestopper? I've been waiting on that for months now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

God, this was incredible. Please don’t end it here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So hot. Hope you can continue.

gaytimestopgaytimestopabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hope you all enjoyed the start to my new series! I plan to get new chapters out as life and my creativity allow, ideally every couple weeks. Requests and suggestions are absolutely welcome (private messages through literotica are easier to respond to than comments, and I've also added my new twitter to my profile).

bienclarbienclarabout 1 year ago

Hey baby, wake up – new oddments just dropped

ramoredrakeramoredrakeabout 1 year ago

Very creative - you draw Jackson the douche perfectly. I think "Zach" made an accidental appearance late in the story.

gaytimestopgaytimestopabout 1 year agoAuthor

Glad to see you again, Tyray!

1. I have quite a few ideas and I don't want to spoil anything lol

2. Unfortunately, the Timestopper epilogue has been indefinitely postponed. But for some consolation, I'll admit that the epilogue was never meant to be just an epilogue. It's also a prologue to book 2, Timestoppers, which I want to be more an anthology of random hot time stop situations that I can play with whenever I get an idea. I will definitely return to Timestopper, but I needed some time in new fantasies. I struggled over a couple months to write 8k words of the epilogue that I ended up hating, while I wrote this Changer chapter in a few days.

cat_suckercat_suckerabout 1 year ago

Really hot story! Wishing to know what else happens to Jackoff and Merlin.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 year ago

Well, once again you've shown what a wonderful imagination you have. And what made this even better is you did it by bringing back the fantastic Vano. I don't know where you're planning to take this story yet, but if this is half as much fun as "Timestopper'" was, it'll be another hit for you. Chapter #1 gets *****s and I can't wait for #2.

gaytimestopgaytimestopabout 1 year agoAuthor

Bienclar, maybe my new most favorite comment lol

Ramoredrake, first thanks for the kind words, and I was accidentally writing Zach enough I’m not surprised one slipped through lol

hell_nohell_noabout 1 year ago

Great imagination dude. It’s like a Rod Serling porn.

StraycatndcStraycatndcabout 1 year ago

At first I thought this might be silly but the characters and humor make this fun and interesting. Looking forward to how this develops.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

this story made me cum

XanaduvianXanaduvianabout 1 year ago

What a novel, brilliantly written story. Not as much sexual as just a good read. My gratitude and commendation on your excellent efforts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergaytimestop@gaytimestop
just writing some stories, you can find me on twitter https://twitter.com/Vanostories

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES