Changer Ch. 01: Jackoff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he sat up the world spun, and Merlin realized he wasn't hungover because he was still drunk. He glanced over at Jackson's empty bed, then his alarm clock. Seeing 6am he collapsed back down.

Merlin unbuttoned his jeans and kicked them down his legs, his boner immediately jumping through the fly of his old boxers. He licked his palm and took his impressive dick in hand. Just over seven inches, thick enough that his small hands couldn't quite grip it completely at the base. As precum immediately started dripping from the tip, Merlin knew his balls had to take priority over his bladder just then.

Apart from his dick, Merlin's looks weren't particularly noteworthy. He was short and bone thin--no matter how much he seemed to eat his metabolism kept it off. His face wasn't exactly unattractive, but it was different. He had very high cheekbones that could occasionally make him look gaunt, and a sharp jawline coming to a pointy chin that seemed to square off his heart-shaped face. He kept his mousy brown hair in a long, skater boy style, trying to downplay the sharpness of his features while also covering up a bit of acne scarring along his cheeks.

The most notable feature of Merlin's face, usually hidden behind a thick pair of glasses, was his eyes. At a glance they could seem blue or green or even an amber gold, but if you looked closely you'd see they were actually a striking steel grey that could reflect the colors around him. And when he had a particularly good idea it was like they danced above his cheeks, glinting from some unseen light.

But just now his eyes were shut tight, and his short scrawny body squirmed against the bed as he drunkenly stroked his disproportionally huge penis. Shut tight imagining the same thing he'd been jacking off to the last week. Jackson's dick in his mouth, cumming on his tongue, the way Jackson had forced him.

Merlin knew, at some level, that he should be upset about what Jackson did. But Merlin also knew himself. He was a horny fucking pervert. No porn was too crazy, no kink too weird that he couldn't jack off to it, so long as it was gay anyway. And this closeted small dick beefcake drunk raping his mouth was so fucking hot. Merlin was even half convinced he could convince Jackson to go down on him, the way he'd been checking out Merlin's dick since that night. Merlin shoved his face deeper into the pillow, squirming as he thought of those thick lips around his meat.

Merlin spit in his hand, stroking his cut dick faster than his pre could keep up the lube. He bit his tongue as he imagined Jackson kissing him, those lips running down his chest, kissing his nipples, down and down till those pink lips wrapped around the angry red head of his dick. He was almost there when a noise suddenly came from Jackson's bed.

Merlin quickly covered up his hard on, worried he'd imagined Jackson's bed was empty, but when he checked again it was just as empty. He got out of bed, his boner bouncing hard in front of him while his bladder pounded at the movement. The noise was muffled, like a phone playing at a low volume.

Merlin checked the pants crumpled on the floor. He found Jackson's phone, but it wasn't making the noise. Merlin tossed the sheets off the bed and found the culprit, a white flashlight.

No, Merlin grinned as he realized, a fleshlight. It was making a high pitch squealing sound, but the moment Merlin picked it up Jackson's full throated screams suddenly assaulted his ears. Merlin's eyes went wide as he lifted the fleshlight and saw.

"AHHHHHH!" The face of the fleshlight was a mouth. Not like a plastic mouth, a real human mouth. It was twisted in a scream, but seemed to choke as Merlin looked at it.

"Merlin! Dude, what the fuck is happening to me? Where the fuck am I!? How the fuck are you holding--" but the noise fell back to a muffled buzz as the fleshlight dropped from Merlin's hand and he walked straight out the door.

At 6am on a Sunday no one was awake to see Merlin walking down the hall in a t-shirt and boxers, a raging erection hanging out for all the world to see and a face so pale you'd think he saw a ghost. Merlin walked straight to the communal bathroom, into a shower, and clothes still on turned on the water. It was ice cold and Merlin hopped out of its spray, cursing as he whipped around his soaked hair. But he was more concerned that he still hadn't woken up.

Merlin turned up the temperature and stripped out of his clothes. The world was spinning again and his stomach churned till he relaxed beneath the steamy cone, and as he directed his dick down to the drain his hot torrent of piss felt like sex. Merlin didn't know how long he stayed there, but eventually he realized he probably wasn't dreaming, and worse still he was starting to sober up. Sopping wet he wrapped his shirt around his waste, balled up his boxers in his hand and scurried out of the bathroom and back to his room.

Merlin let the shirt fall to the ground as he quickly shut and locked the door behind him. The muffled buzz was back, and on Jackson's bed he could see the fleshlight, mouth moving.

"Holy shit," Merlin breathed as his back slid against the door and his ass hit the cold linoleum, "I'm insane. Dad was right, the weed gave me schizophrenia." He laughed, not believing his shitty luck.

He could tell the lips were mouthing his name. And they weren't just any lips, they were definitely Jackson's. They were such a distinctive part of his face it was almost like Jackson was really stuck there, yelling voicelessly across the room.

In a sort of deranged curiosity about what his brain could come up with next, Merlin got up still dripping wet and sat on Jackson's bed. The moment he picked up the fleshlight Jackson's voice came through loud and clear.

"Don't fucking leave me like that! I need your help!"

"Uh huh," Merlin said skeptically, raising an eyebrow, "What with?"

"What with? What the fuck do you think faggot, what the fuck has happened to me!?"

"Hey, I shouldn't call myself a faggot."

The lips twisted in confusion, "What?"

"I mean like, you're some schizoid part of me right? You shouldn't call me a fag."

"I am not a fucking schizoid part of you you fucking weirdo! I'm me! Now tell me what the fuck is going on, I can't feel my fucking body and you're scrawny ass is a fucking giant all of a sudden."

Merlin bit his cheek, almost starting to believe his eyes. His finger tracing around Jackson's thick lips, feeling the soft heat of his skin.

"Dude, stop that shit," Jackson said, but Merlin ignored him. Hesitantly he put a finger between Jackson's lips.

"Don't you fucking d--" but the lips shut firmly tight as Merlin's pointer finger pushed in, feeling what was definitely the inside of a guy's mouth. Except for the teeth. Jackson had shut them closed, but Merlin's finger slipped between them like they were made of rubber.

His finger went deeper into the toy, past Jackson's tongue and into his "throat", or at least the part of the toy past the mouth. Jackson make a small squeal sound but Merlin's finger went in easily, and the fleshy tight and wet material that suddenly clung to every inch of his finger felt incredible. Merlin's dick shot back to full attention as he slowly finger fucked the talking toy.

Meanwhile Jackson was freaking the fuck out. He was utterly powerless in Merlin's hands, not even able to look away or blink as the twink's skinny finger kept invading his mouth and deep inside him. If anything, Merlin's finger seemed to come into sharper focus as it violated his mouth. And worst of all, it felt amazing. Jackson salivated at the honey sweet taste of Merlin. Every inch his insides stretched was like something between a massage and sex. Jackson kept screaming, and even tried gnashing on Merlin's finger but his teeth just deformed around it. Based on Merlin's face it just made him like it more.

Suddenly Merlin took his finger out, and before Jackson could utter a word of a complaint he said, "Ok...say I'm not going crazy. That this is real. How did it happen?"

"I don't fucking know what's happened you stupid faggot!" Jackson yelled, a hint of desperation in his voice. But Jackson wasn't sure if it was because of his situation, or because he desperately wanted to taste Merlin's finger again.

"So you don't--you don't even know what you are right now?"

"What do you even fucking mean 'what I am right now'?! Tell me what's going on."

Merlin hesitated for a moment, and Jackson thought he looked at him with something between skepticism and pity, "What can you see?"

"See? I mean, I see you you fucking idiot. What else would I see, you're holding me right up to your face. And I can't fucking move!"

"No I mean like, how can you see?"

"How can I--is there something wrong with my eyes? I mean, like I can't move them or anything and everything except you is out of focus."

"Huh," Merlin said as he stood up, and with a click of his tongue added sardonically, "Well, better brace yourself."

Merlin walked over to their mirror and turned Jackson to face it.

"It's all fuzzy, it's like I'm near sighted or something," Jackson said. Merlin brought him closer, and inches away Jackson realized what he was looking at. His lips frowned, and then started twitching as he realized they were his.

"I--I'm in a--" Jackson would have started hyperventilating if he had to breathe. Realizing he didn't was another terror all its own.

"A, uh..." Jackson's world swung all around him as Merlin blithely twisted him around to read the casing, "Jackoff fleshlight. Or masturbator toy I guess," Merlin flipped Jackson back around to face him, "I'm assuming this is off brand."

"Merlin--you, you gotta help me. You gotta get me out of this thing! Please! I can't be stuck in a fucking fleshlight!"

"I mean, apparently you can," Merlin grinned, "How'd that happen?"

"This isn't fucking funny dude!" Jackson yelled, pissed off by Merlin's glib tone. But he figured Merlin had to know what happened if he was going to help. So, reluctantly, Jackson told him.

"Last night, after the movie, I found this store...

"...And then I wake up and all of a sudden you're picking me up like a piece of fucking plastic!"

"Definitely aluminum," Merlin muttered.

"That's not the p--" Merlin had been pointing Jackson's face--or mouth anyway, but Jackson was already thinking of it as his face--at his, but Jackson suddenly realized Merlin's other arm was making a jerking motion, "Wait, are you fucking jerking off?!"

Merlin's arm suddenly stopped and he twitched guiltily, "What? No, I was uh, itching my leg." He flipped Jackson around to show him his fingers scratching his thigh.

"You're fucking rock hard!"

"I mean that's not really here nor there--"

"You're literally fucking stroking it!"

Merlin's hand had, in fact, unconsciously gone right back to stroking his dick. He stopped and when he flipped Jackson around he held up his hand in apology, "Ok, ok. My bad."

"This is my fucking life dude, you can't just--just get off on it!" There was a new sense of panic in Jackson's voice, less from Merlin jerking off to his predicament than by the way his magic vision magnified Merlin's dick when it came into view, making everything else fade away except for an overwhelming and sudden need to taste it.

"You're totally right," Merlin said, already imagining the huge load he was going to shoot imagining Jackson's transformation. But before Jackson could continue berating him Merlin forced them to move on, "So you stole this fleshlight from the store, you try to use it, and you get sucked inside. That the basic idea?"

"Yeah," Jackson grunted reluctantly.

"Well, you should probably bring it back. Offer to pay for it too. Something there turned you into this, presumably something there can turn you back."

"Only one problem dumbass, it's not like I can FUCKING MOVE."

Merlin had had enough of Jackson's insults, and as his hangover began to come on in earnest he let his anger flare, "The only dumbass I see here is the fucking thief stuck in a sex toy who's insulting the only person who can help him."

Jackson's lips curled with fright as the reality of his situation was brought back to him, "Right, you're totally right. I'm really sorry, Merlin, I didn't mean it. I'm just...a little fucking freaked out here and--" but suddenly Jackson's world was spinning and flying through the air, before he landed with a soft thump back on his bed.

Merlin ignored the outburst of buzzing from the toy as he knelt to pick up the JackOff box, then looked under the bed to find the voided manual and the fleshlight cap. He rummaged through Jackson's pockets and found his wallet.

The moment Merlin picked Jackson back up his tirade came through at full volume, "--CAN'T JUST TOSS ME AROUND LIKE--"

"Shut the fuck up," Merlin said in a tone that cut Jackson off in an instant, "I got all the shit you stole together. For some stupid reason you've got over $200 in cash, but I'll need to get out the rest from an atm cause no way am I spending my money on this."

"Ok, sure, whatever you--"

"But," Merlin said, and his eyes seemed to light up as his no nonsense expression broke into a grin, "You're gonna have to make it worth my while."

"Uh, sure," Jackson said hesitantly, "Empty out my account dude. There's like, over 2 grand in there, take out the 500 and it's yours."

"That's a start. I was looking for a more immediate incentive."

"Immediate? There's nothing I can do right now dude, I'm stuck in a--"

"There is one thing you can do," Merlin said, and he turned Jackson's face down between his legs. Merlin's huge dick started to rise, and it magnified in Jackson's vision to the size of a mountain.

"No fucking way," Jackson said as he licked his lips, "There's no fucking way you're putting that in me. Not happening."

"What a shame," Merlin said wearily, flipping Jackson back around, "Guess you'll have to wait for whoever comes looking for you. Far as I'm concerned, this was all a drunken dream."

"No, wait, there must be someth--" but Jackson's world went completely black and his voice was totally silenced as Merlin twisted the cap over his face, and with a satisfying click locked Jackson away. Merlin opened the drawer by his bedside, tossed the fleshlight in and slammed it shut. He collapsed back into bed, rubbing his boner against the sheets as his hangover made thinking hurt, and quickly fell fast asleep.

----

Meanwhile Jackson was screaming in a void. He could feel his lips moving, but no sound came out and there was nothing to see. His mind raced, trying to think of something, anything to escape, but there was nothing he could do.

He tried to get angry. He knew that's what he'd normally feel, fucking furious. He'd want to fuck up his fag roommate, he'd fantasize about all the ways he'd hurt Merlin the moment he had hands again. He'd toss that bitch around the room and shove him into a drawer too, he'd shove his finger down his mouth and--

And all Jackson could do was fantasize about the taste of Merlin, how amazing it felt when he slid his finger inside. Jackson felt his whole body grow warm and squeeze at the thought, this freakshow sex toy of a body. For a moment his utter powerlessness overwhelmed him, the strange sensations and urges he knew weren't his own but that kept making themselves felt. Jackson felt his lips tremble as he wept.

But even Jackson's self pity couldn't last long. Slowly, one idea took hold, and once it did it drove out anything else. The sight of Merlin's dick. The long shaft that could stretch him end to end, that thick, angry red helmet head pushing through his lips, the thought of Merlin's pubes and balls filling his vision as he plunged up and down on it, squeezing it, sucking down every drop of delicious pre and--

Jackson realized he was moving. Or rather, someone was moving him. Then with a click the darkness disappeared and he was looking up at Merlin, who was rubbing sleep out of his eyes.

"Sorry," Merlin yawned, "Didn't mean to sleep that long."

It took Jackson a moment to remember how to speak, and another to have any thought that wasn't sucking Merlin's dick, "How--how long was I--"

Merlin stood up and opened the blinds. The sky was a pink sunset, "Bout 11 hours."

"You stashed me in a drawer for an entire fucking day?!" Jackson screamed, feeling more himself as he kept talking, but less himself when he thought of how his time in the drawer seemed to pass in minutes, not 11 hours.

"Yeah, horrible hangover, but now I'm feeling great, thanks for asking," Merlin grinned down at Jackson, "So you've slept on it, any new thoughts on my offer?"

Jackson bit his lip, and Merlin's dick jumped at the sight.

"If it's the only way you'll help me--and you have to fucking pull out! I'm not a fag I don't want--"

"Deal," Merlin immediately said, and suddenly Jackson's face was pointed straight at Merlin's dick. Merlin sat at his desk, switching on a light to get a better view of Jackson's lips as he pressed the head against them.

Jackson, trying to keep some semblance of dignity, kept his mouth in a hard line. Just cause he had to be a sex toy for a bit didn't mean he had to be an enthusiastic one. But Merlin just kept gently rubbing his dick against Jackson's lips, glossing them with his pre. It took every fiber of Jackson's will not to open his mouth, to reach out with his tongue and lips and taste every inch of Merlin's dick he could reach.

""Can we like, get this over with please?" Jackson asked, a hint of desperation in his voice, and then humiliation, as opening his mouth he got a taste of Merlin's pre, and suddenly he couldn't keep his lips off Merlin's dick.

Quietly triumphant, Merlin grinned, "If you say so." Merlin gripped the fleshlight around the middle, then slowly and steadily pushed it on to his dick. He felt Jackson's lips cling to his shaft, and Jackson's tongue twirling along his frenulum, and a sucking that was stronger than any blowjob Merlin had felt before. He pushed further, feeling the back of Jackson's throat, and as he kept pushing he entered Jackson's tight new insides with ease, and Merlin felt his dick shoot a rope of pre as it gripped his head, like it was massaging and sucking him at the same time.

Despite himself, Jackson was in heaven. The earthy, salty taste of Merlin's dick were incredible. It was like he was an instrument, and he knew exactly how to play to make Merlin groan and moan, and his applause was the heavy bursts of pre that kept exploding onto his tastebuds, driving Jackson crazy with pleasure. When Merlin went past his throat and filled Jackson's new hole, his new body, it was almost orgasmic. As he felt Merlin plunge inside him he realized different things he could do, he could make himself warmer, he could twist and twirl and squeeze and suck. And from Jackson's warped perspective, plunging up and down Merlin's shaft was as exciting as a roller coaster.

Merlin knew he wasn't going to last long, and he didn't. Not 30 seconds in he felt his prostate squeeze and his balls churn, and he plunged balls deep into Jackson's fleshlight body as he came buckets.

A very, very small part of Jackson was horrified. There was literally no gayer, more humiliating thing he could think of than taking another guy's load. But the rest of him was literally buzzing, his whole body orgasming in time with Merlin's dick, swallowing and tasting and absorbing his cum like it was the sweetest nectar. And when Merlin buried Jackson's face in his pubes the wiry bush seemed the softest pillow he'd ever known.

"Whew," Merlin whistled as he wiped sweat from his brow. He grinned down at Jackson, his lips still eagerly sucking at the base of Merlin's cock. Slowly he pulled Jackson off, his overly sensitive dick twitching at the sensation, feeling Jackson suck out every last bit of his cum. When Jackson finally popped off his lips reached out for Merlin's dick, but Merlin's laughs stopped him, "You're a natural."