Changer Ch. 01: Jackoff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what happened? When can I get out of here?" Jackson bit his lower lip, a small smile at the corner of his mouth.

"Well, I got good news, and I got bad news," Merlin said. He sounded a bit abashed but the way Merlin looked at him made Jackson feel strange. There was almost a glint in his eyes.

"Wh-what's the good news?"

Merlin smiled, "Well, you're not gonna get sold to a stranger, or some asshole. You belong to me now, and I promise I'll take real good--"

"Wait, what?!" Jackson cried out, "What the fuck do you mean I belong to you? I don't belong to fucking anyone I'm my own person, I'm--"

"Guess I should've led with the bad news. There's...no way to change you back."

Jackson's tirade caught in his throat--or his hole or whatever. His mouth bobbed like a fish before he was able to say, "That...that can't be true. We could...we could go to the hospital or...or the police or I don't know, the fucking sex toy factory. I can't be trapped in here Merlin, I fucking can't."

"It's not so much that you're trapped in there," Merlin said in a sympathetic but mildly condescending tone, "At least any more than we're all trapped in our bodies. This is just who you are now. Or, uh, what you are. Fire department can't exactly cut you out."

Jackson's mouth quivered, "Oh god, if I'm...how can I tell my parents? What am I going to do about school, the team, I can't live my life like this I--"

"Ah, see I'm not doing a good job explaining: you don't have a life any more. You're a fleshlight. Your friends, your family, the school, the government--as far as the rest of the world is concerned you never existed."

Jackson's mouth began crying in earnest.

"Goddamit I'm doing this all wrong. Look--hey listen to me," Merlin pinched Jackson's lip to get him to listen, "Where'd you grow up?"

Jackson hiccuped and his lips sputtered, "It was...in a place with--"

"What sport did you play?"

"I--it's the...the one in the field--"

"What's your name?"

"My name?" The lips looked scared. They twisted as it tried to remember, "My name is...it's...oh god, I don't know!"

"Yeah, cause you're a fleshlight," Merlin said calmly, gently rubbing his thumb along its perfect lips, "You don't need to remember that stuff," Merlin slipped a finger inside and it couldn't help but start sucking.

"Your name is Jackoff," Merlin smiled as Jackoff's tongue began twirling around his finger. He took it out, and as the lips stretched out Merlin brought the fleshlight to his own lips and kissed it deeply, feeling its tongue worship his.

"I'm your owner," Merlin drew the fleshlight down his neck. He let it lick down the thin patch of hair on his chest, he let it suck on his nipples till they were so sensitive he could scream, let its lips kiss past his skinny belly and down his treasure trail, till they disappeared in his pubes. Then he let Jackoff lick its way up his shaft.

"And this is all you have to do," the lips were at the tip of Merlin's dick and then it was swallowing, Jackoff's vision full of its owner's beautiful pubes and balls and shaft, his salty sweet taste coating Jackoff inside and out, every burst of precum shooting through Jackoff like a drug.

"This is what you were made for," Merlin felt his balls rise as the lips clung to his dick for dear life. Jackoff was soft and firm in all the right places, warm and wet.

He plunged the fleshlight down to the base, "Show your owner how much you love his dick. Get this load out of me."

Jackoff went into overdrive. The whole length of its insides grew tighter, it began stroking and twisting up and down Merlin's dick, and then it's mouth seemed to open wider, and Merlin felt its tongue travel down his balls and as it started licking and flicking between them Merlin crested the edge. He could feel his taint jump as his dick exploded, pumping load after load that his new toy greedily sucked down.

"See, it's not so bad," Merlin laughed, squirming a little as Jackoff milked the last of his cum, "And I promise I'll play with you at least once a day. Probably more."

Jackoff moaned appreciatively around Merlin's dick. Merlin pulled it off with a pop.

"Say 'Thank you, Merlin.'"

Jackoff's mouth hung open, appearing almost drunk on the cum, and as if in a dream the lips that once belonged to a douchebag college boy said, "...thank you, Merlin."

Then Jackoff's world was sealed away with a click, and Merlin's new fleshlight was unceremoniously shoved back into a drawer.

"Now that that's settled," Merlin said, grinning as he picked up a tiny black book, "Time for some reading."