Changer Ch. 01: Jackoff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's nothing fucking natural about this!" Jackson cried out, "And I told you not to fucking cum in me!"

"It snuck up on me," Merlin said brusquely, "Besides, you seemed to like it. Not like you spit it out right?" Then Merlin looked at Jackson a little confused and started shaking him up and down, "Where'd my cum go, anyway?"

"Ah, fucking stop dude! I like, fucking absorbed it or something. B-but I--if I could spit it out I would've you...fucking... bitch ass faggot!"

Merlin rolled his eyes, grabbed the toy cap, and as Jackson quickly switched to a very contrite, "No no no, wait I'm sorr--" Merlin clicked the cap in place.

"Alright you homophobic fuck," Merlin said, tossing Jackson around in circles, "Time for me to keep my end of the deal."

----

Merlin sat in Jackson's car, staring at the wooden sign and the wooden door. VANO'S WONDROUS ANTIQUES JEWELRY AND ODDMENTS. He wasn't sure why he was surprised to see it there. Maybe some part of him had held on to the fear or hope that this had all been some figment of his imagination. Better to be crazy yourself than realize the world was crazier than your wildest dreams.

Merlin considered leaving. After all, this place was dangerous. The fleshlight on the seat next to him was proof enough of that, and who knew what else could happen?

Merlin grinned to himself as his dick twitched at the thought. He was definitely going in. This shit may be fucked up, but it also turned him the fuck on.

The door opened to a pleasant ring and Merlin gasped. Clutching the hastily taped together Jackoff box under one arm, Merlin immediately began wandering the store.

Even on close inspection, most of the items seemed little more than trash, but the sheer variety of trash was almost breathtaking: weirdly painted dinosaur statues, clown shoes and cat leashes, Swedish newspapers from the 80s, there just didn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to what the store contained.

And mixed in with the trash, Merlin began to find treasures. At first literally--Merlin opened an old bread machine to discover it was filled with emeralds. Down the next row a wind chime hung from a rafter, but its chimes were birdsong. In the middle of an old chess set Merlin found a marble, and when he looked closely at it he realized minuscule stars and galaxies swirled inside.

Eventually, Merlin found what he was looking for. Nestled in a corner, surrounded on one side by pool toys and the other by taxidermied marmosets, was a small table with a wooden sign reading "Help Desk" just above it. A single call bell was on the middle of the table. Merlin nervously bit his cheek, and then rang it.

"I shall be with you in just a moment, my friend!" A rich and booming voice rang out as if through a loudspeaker. There was a sound like glass breaking then a car crash beneath the floorboards, and suddenly a trap door opened up behind the desk, and a man climbed out.

He was a young middle easterner, dressed in gaudy and billowing silk pants and shirtless but for a shiny purple vest. A pencil thin mustache surprisingly suited him. He could almost be a character from a children's story, if he weren't so fucking sexy. His abs seemed chiseled onto his torso, his golden skin glowed in the light, and his eyes--Merlin wished he could say "fuck me" with just his eyes.

"My sincerest regrets for the delay," the man said moving behind the help desk, holding himself up prim and proper, "I am Vano. Welcome to my store and home. How may I assist you, my friend?"

"Uh, hi," Merlin said awkwardly. Vano appeared only a couple years older than him, but his presence was magnetic. Even just getting a word out felt like asking your biggest crush for a date. But Vano waited patiently, his warm smile slowly setting Merlin at ease.

"This is...a little awkward," nervously, Merlin set the JackOff box on the table, "My friend--well, not really my friend, more like, a guy I know, he uh--"

"Ahhhhh," Vano said, tsking as he observed the broken seal. He opened it, and picked up Jackson, sealed away inside the fleshlight, "And no doubt you were surprised to find the guy you know come to such a state, eh?"

"That would be putting it mildly," Merlin said, chagrined. Despite the warnings going off in his brain, Merlin found he was quickly starting to like to Vano.

Vano casually threw Jackson beneath the help desk and smiled widely at Merlin, "A thousand, thousand thanks, my friend. To return what is stolen is a most noble endeavor. And of course you must have your reward--the law provides for 3/5ths the cost of the property, but for a friend of Vano's the full price is due."

Vano reached into a pocket of his vest and pulled out 5 large golden coins, then slid them across the table to Merlin with a wicked grin, "And of course, a discount. Come, let us see what we may find. There is much and more in Vano's store."

Merlin nearly snatched the coins right up, ready to search the countless rows with Vano at his side, but reluctantly he contained himself, "But--what about Jackson?"

"Who?"

"My, uh, acquaintance. The one in the fleshlight."

Vano blinked at him, surprised, "You recall this person?"

Now it was Merlin's turn to look surprised, "What do you mean? He's right down there," and Merlin gestured behind the desk.

Vano's face was suddenly set still as stone as he looked deep into Merlin's eyes. Merlin wanted to quail at the piercing gaze, but he found he could not look away. If anything he felt compelled to match it. And as they stared at one another Merlin heard a single word, though Vano's mouth was closed, and it was not his voice: Changer.

But in a blink the staring contest broke, and Vano was once again bubbling with joy and vitality as he dramatically slapped his hand to his head, "How careless of me! Here we are, having wonderful conversation, and I have yet to even ask your name."

"Uh, Merlin," Merlin said, abashed. He hated giving his name. Ever since he was a kid almost every person he told it to made some stupid joke like "where's your beard" or "I got this sword stuck in a stone, can you help me out?" But it was his father's name. The only thing he left him. "Merlin Ambrose."

"Merlin," Vano said, making the Mer a purr as he extended his hand, "What a profound pleasure. It is not often Vano may serve a fellow Changer."

Merlin shook Vano's hand, the touch almost electric and Vano's thumb gently rubbing his unleashed a swarm of fantasies in Merlin's mind. He needed those strong hands to hold him, needed to taste the small dark nipple hinting beneath the edge of Vano's vest, he needed to lose himself in Vano's lips, feel the tickle of his mustache against his hole. But he was confused.

"Changer?"

"Why of course, my friend! I apologize for not recognizing at once, but of course the eyes do tell."

"My eyes?" People had always complimented his eyes. Or at least his Dad did. Merlin didn't exactly have people lining up to gaze into his eyes.

"What else? One can hardly change without seeing. Although," Vano's brow crooked inquisitively, "You do hide it well. Such as us are rarely known for our subtlety."

Merlin was utterly lost, and it must have read on his face because Vano smiled understandingly, "But then, we all must start somewhere, no? Come, Merlin Ambrose. My uncle has recently sent me an exquisite bundle of coffee beans from the volcanic slopes of Panama, and, if my nose does not deceive, my first brew is complete. It would be my privilege to share it with you."

Merlin hesitated for a moment, his eyes darting behind the desk where Vano had stored Jackson. Vano laughed, "And of course we shall talk of this acquaintance."

And with that Vano disappeared back down the trap door. Merlin scrambled after him.

As Merlin climbed off the ladder a small kitchen greeted him, as well as a mouth watering scent of coffee. Vano already held a tray with a full pot and two small cups. He led Merlin to an adjacent room, walls hung with tapestries of fantastic abstract patterns and two large seating cushions facing one another.

They sat, the coffee between them, and as Vano poured the smell was intoxicating. Merlin took the offered cup hesitantly, and waited to watch Vano drink before he had a sip of his own. Then Merlin's eyes went wide.

"That's...the best thing I've ever tasted," Merlin said, taking another deep sip, "And I'm not like a coffee person but that's damn good," and another, "Have you seen Pulp Fiction? Like Jules says some serious gourmet shit. Not that I'd say the n-word or anything but, fuck, this drink, Vano!" Merlin finished his cup, "There's cocoa and it's full bodied and all the bullshit coffee buzzwords right, but there's something else something something something--" Merlin snapped his fingers manically, his eyes shut looking for the word, and then he seemed to hear himself.

"I, uh, also think it gave me a bit of a caffeine buzz. Sorry."

"Merlin, my friend, there is nothing to apologize for," the way Vano grinned at him made Merlin's dick spring. It almost felt as if the coffee had sharpened his vision, like he was seeing Vano in 4k for the first time. Vano finished his cup too and refilled them both, "Vano requires his coffee have a bit of kick."

Merlin avoided the second cup, concerned by how quickly Vano had been able to throw him off balance. He hadn't come for coffee he needed to know--

"Now of course you are concerned for your...acquaintance. Jackson was it?" Vano said, preempting Merlin's demand for answers.

"Yes," Merlin grit his teeth, trying to focus on what happened to his roommate and not the way Vano's adam's apple bounced when he spoke, or the alluring smell of the coffee in his hands.

Vano took a sip of his own coffee, and the way he drank made it seem so delicious Merlin couldn't help but have another sip himself. But the sip was more like a shot, and Merlin downed his second cup. Again Vano refilled their cups.

"Well Merlin, Vano is so sorry to say that Jackson is no more."

Merlin blinked, uncomprehending, "But--he's just upstairs. I mean, I figured you knew, but he's not gone anywhere. He's literally stuck in that fleshlight I brought back."

"A very understandable misapprehension," suddenly Jackson was in Vano's hands, the cap still covering his lips, "This fleshlight does not have your acquaintance trapped inside. Your acquaintance has become this fleshlight. It could not even be said that the fleshlight is your acquaintance, for your acquaintance is most assuredly a fleshlight. And a very fine and expensive fleshlight at that."

Merlin's mouth hung open stupidly. He could hardly believe the words, it was all too much like tea with the Mad Hatter. Eventually he sputtered out, "But...there has to be some way to turn him back? I mean, I know he stole from you, but we returned it and he's willing to pay--"

"For a simple changing, most certainly," Vano interrupted, "But in Vano's store such changings are bound by the law. And what the law has changed, none may unchange."

"Law? What law makes somebody--"

"A most ancient and obscure law, but one that Vano's store must obey. It is very simple," Vano passed Melin a small red metal sign. In large font it read, "SHOPLIFTERS SHALL BE PUNISHED TO THE FULL EXTENT OF THE LAW," but beneath the large warning was some smaller text:

For those who take what is not free,

What they steal, so shall they be.

Merlin looked incredulously between the rhyme and Vano, "Are you seriously telling me...there's no way to change Jackson back? He's just stuck as a...fucking sex toy forever?" Merlin tried to sound righteously indignant, even disgusted, but the way Vano looked at him Merlin knew he wasn't kidding him for an instant. The idea that his douchebag roommate was reduced to a cocksucking cumhole forever turned him on like crazy. Just the thought of having those pretty lips wrapped around his dick any time he wanted, that once huge and powerful body reduced to a cylinder in his hand as he jacked off, made Merlin's dick ache.

"That is precisely what Vano tells you, my friend. But do not fear for your former acquaintance. It is true that it may find the transition to its new existence rather distressing, but the law is fair, not cruel. Soon it will come to embrace its new purpose."

Merlin knew he should find the casual way Vano referred to Jackson as "it" disturbing, but if anything it was another jolt to his dick.

But practical concerns began crowding Merlin's thoughts,"I...I emptied Jackson's bank accounts on the way over here. I literally live with the guy. When his family or the school or whatever comes looking for him--I'll be the prime suspect, the cops don't know anything about fucking magic law."

Vano brushed Merlin's concerns away with a wave of his hand, "The transformation is total, my friend. None shall look for him, none shall even remember him. Whenever those who once knew Jackson next think of him, they shall suddenly recall that they never knew any such person."

Merlin was taken aback, "That seems...a little extreme doesn't it?"

"Why should it? The punishment must be paid, but there's no cause for others to suffer. A thief may be put to productive use, and none have to regret its new condition. Such is the nature of Changings; they justify themselves. What is new becomes old; the strange, familiar. Except for the Changers and Changed, of course. Else why bother?" Vano drank deep from his coffee mug, as if very satisfied with his own explanation, and unconsciously Merlin mirrored him, that indescribable taste that had baffled him at the first almost overpowering now.

Suddenly Merlin stood up and began pacing, his heart starting to race, and his cup fell from his hands, "You keep saying that fucking word as if it just explains everything. Changes changings changers. But it doesn't make any fucking sense. If everybody's forgetting Jackson then how the fuck did I know him? Why wasn't I just like 'wow a talking fleshlight?'"

"If you were not as you are, my friend, you would not have even heard its voice."

"What?!" Merlin was getting tired of the cryptic bullshit. It was like he could hear his heart pounding now, the blood rushing to his brain with every beat, and a heat rising inside him, "I'm just some guy whose roommate turned into a fucking fleshlight. I don't understand any of this shit, so stop pretending that I'm in this like secret club or whatever just so you don't have to answer my...my..." then Merlin's head felt like a balloon just as his legs gave out beneath him.

Merlin was back on a cushion and his mind in a haze. Vano sat close beside him, rubbing his back as he whispered in Merlin's ear, "...most remarkable root, that when powdered fine and mixed with the acidity of the coffee--"

"You p-put the...the coffee...drugs?" Merlin could barely get the words out as his head grew heavier and Vano's hand slipped beneath his shirt to touch his skin.

"Oh yes, my friend," Vano purred, Merlin feeling the hot breath against his ear, "A most rare and ancient alchemy of Circe's own creation. A glimpse towards your potential."

Merlin's head spun, uncomprehending. He tried to put the words together, tried to hold off this storm behind his eyes, but Vano's touch was like a lightning rod.

"Do not fight it, Merlin. Embrace it."

And so he embraced Vano. Their lips met, their tongues twisted, and Merlin's mind shattered. Vano's clothes seemed to disappear at Merlin's touch, his hands immediately finding the bare hot muscles they sought. They tumbled off their cushion and suddenly everywhere were cushions.

Vano slipped a hand between Merlin's legs and then up between his cheeks, and when Merlin's dick jumped as Vano touched his hole he didn't shoot pre but a full thick load, coating his naked body, but even as the orgasm passed he wasn't any less horny. He felt Vano's finger now wet at his hole and it pushed easily through his tight ring, expertly curling up to Merlin's prostate and making him shoot again.

And Vano's other hand was at Merlin's mouth, and he pushed through his lips and Merlin could taste precum sweet as candy. He realized each of Vano's fingertips were dick heads just as Vano slipped another finger in his ass. Merlin was dick finger fucked at both ends, but his own dick cried out for attention, begging to reach Vano's sexy lips. Then Zach felt his dick growing and stretching. It pulled up away from his body and held itself like a rising snake as it moved towards Vano's face, and as Vano's mustache tickled the head Vano took it in his mouth just in time to guzzle down the ropes of cum that spewed out in buckets.

Then Vano was beneath Merlin, his fingers fingers again as they held Merlin's waist tight and Vano's dick rubbed against his taint. Merlin felt the dick growing beneath him as Vano kissed him, Vano's mouth seeming to kiss more and more of his face. But then he began to pull away so Merlin's mouth fell to his chest, licking and sucking on the small dark nipples he'd been dreaming of as Vano's dick continued to grow, but then even the nipples fell out of reach and Merlin realized he was shrinking. Tinier and tinier as Vano became bigger and bigger, till finally his whole body clung to the head of Vano's massive dick.

Unconcerned Merlin buried his face against the slit, nearly falling inside to feel and taste more of the unimaginably delicious pre, but with a tremble beneath him suddenly Merlin was shot into the sky on a jet of cum. He landed on a pillow and the massive load stuck him to it like glue, but then a giant's hand was lifting his body and suddenly Vano's face rose over Merlin like the sun.

But it was not Vano, or at least the Vano he'd just met. This Vano's fingers were tipped by claws, making a prison around Merlin's puny form, and the face looming over him was growing curling horns. Vano's tongue reached towards his hand, a tongue like a snake, and the moment the forked tip licked across Merlin's balls and dick Merlin was shooting again, squirming beneath the tongue as his dick kept cumming and cumming as if it would never stop, cumming even as the spinning and whirling of the drugged coffee began to make the world fade away, cumming as he fell asleep in Vano's palm.

----

Merlin awoke with a start in the driver's seat of Jackson's car. It was dark but the sky was starting to lighten, and the birds were chirping fiercely. Merlin could hardly make sense of how he got there, his last waking memories too unbelievable to accept.

Merlin was parked behind the movie theater, but there was no sign of Vano's store. He rubbed his brow, half convinced the last 24 hours had been some weird fever dream. Then he noticed the bag in the passenger seat. A simple black bag with a large golden V on the side.

Merlin quickly turned on a light and searched the bag. The first thing he found was a small black notebook, with a note taped to the cover:

"Merlin,

For a most wonderful evening, a small gift that I hope you may find of great value.

Your dear friend,

V

p.s.

I also provide the merchandise which you so graciously returned to us."

Merlin checked the bag and grinned.

----

The longer Jackson's face was covered by the cap, the less the void seemed to bother him. Occasionally he could tell someone was moving him, but mostly he just existed there, unthinking, untroubled. He tried to worry himself, tried to wonder what was taking Merlin, what his friends and family would do if he were missing much longer. But his attention span seemed to be shrinking. Mostly what he thought about was Merlin's dick pressed against his lips, the swooping feeling when Merlin plunged him up and down his dick, the way Merlin's cum had filled him up, and made every fiber of his new body shake with pleasure.

As the cap clicked off, Jackson trembled with anticipation, almost hoping Merlin would use him once more before turning him back to normal. But Merlin was looking down at him strangely, and holding him so Jackson could only see his face.