Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Running her fingers under the elastic she pulled the suit out slightly and then moved it back into place. It was enough for me to see what I had wondered about. I could see the edge of her dark brown muff. Emma had always kept her bush very short and tidy, nearly to the point that most of her mons was bare and only a small tuft of hair existed above her clit. I didn't really like it that way, but it wasn't worth getting into a pissing match about. The thought of a full silky bush made my dick twitch. Which bothered me. I wasn't supposed to be excited about seeing a part of my sisters' body which was normally hidden.

After swimming to the raft we didn't pull ourselves out of the water, it was full of noisy teenage kids. We clung to the side with our bodies still in the water and talked for a few minutes before swimming back to shore. Grabbing the towels off our beach chairs we did a quick dry off, folded the chairs and walked back to the picnic site. Though we'd been together all afternoon we had avoided discussing the night before. That is until we got home.

We had both showered, with the sun on the front side of the house and stiff breeze that had picked up we decided to sit on the back deck. With a cold beer we sat next to one another saying nothing. It not only felt awkward, it was physically awkward as well. I made the decision to try talking about the night before.

"Jill. About last night."

I didn't get any further than that when she spoke, "Yes. Last night. It wasn't what I expected to happen, but it did."

She got up and moved her chair so it was touching mine, took a hand and looked into my eyes.

"I need you to know that I feel uncomfortable in one sense and perfectly at ease in another. I don't know of any other man that I trust 100% right now other than you Jase. I wanted to be held, I wanted to feel wanted, I wanted to be desired and maybe I took advantage of you. If I did I'm sorry. I can say with all sincerity that I'm not sure what I feel about last night. I know that it's legally wrong, but I also know that I wanted you to bring me home and make love to me. How screwed up is that?"

I wasn't sure what direction to take our conversation and decided to simply be honest about what I was feeling.

"No more screwed up than me looking at you in a bathing suit and thinking how pretty you are. Not to mention that you have a lovely figure. No more screwed up than me taking care of myself last night thinking about you. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to feel right now Jill, but I know that I love you more than any other woman at this time in my life. If that makes me more of a screwed up perv than you then so be it."

We said no more after that, we silently drank the rest of our beer and went inside. She wanted to call the kids as she had done the Sunday evening before. I was on the couch reading a book when she walked back into the room after talking with the kids. Sitting next to me she took my hand and held it tight to her tummy with hers over mine. She finally relaxed her grip and turned to face me, one leg under her butt and my hands in hers.

"Jason, I'm not sure what to do. I want to feel like a woman again. Alvin always made me feel that way, but I don't want just any guy. I want someone like you, but I can't have you. I need to know what you think."

What did I think? My thoughts were if she wasn't my biological sister I'd screw her senseless and do it again every night from thereon. I'm pretty sure deep inside we both knew it wasn't going to happen.

"My thoughts?" I asked. "I would love to ravish your body and be your lover, but I know that I would forever wrestle with guilt and possibly shame. We would no longer be who we are, I can't bear the thought of that happening. There's so much more to consider than just we two."

I put my arm around her shoulder as she leaned into me and soaked my shirt with tears. She sobbed for several minutes before sitting straight. Holding my hand she sniffled.

"You're right, I know you're right and I feel the same way. We would lose the closeness between us for a few nights of physical gratification. Like you, I couldn't bear that. I do have a request. Will you continue to kiss me in the morning and evening? And if I'm feeling amorous will you let me kiss you passionately?"

My answer was to put my fingers under chin and draw her lips to mine. Following a long soft kiss she pulled back.

"Yes, like that. Not every time, but sometimes."

I needed to be perfectly clear, "This will only be until one of us meets what we're looking for in a life partner. Right?"

"Yes, until then. Or if one of us moves away."

I stood and helped her out of the chair. Standing directly in front of me she whispered, "Let's go inside, I'm sure old lady Walters is watching. Inside the kitchen she reached and turned out the lights, then slid into my arms kissing me.

I stood back, "I thought we agreed we weren't going to do this."

She sighed, "We aren't going to bed with each other, but I need to feel a man's touch tonight Jason. Hold me and pat my butt like dad does with mom. I promise that will be enough."

We stood in the dark with our arms around one another, like teenagers behind someone's garage. I moved my hands to her back and then to her butt where I patted twice with my right hand and then squeezed gently. She moved backward.

"Thanks Jason. I haven't felt this horny since Alvin died. I'm gonna go find George my silicone friend and take myself over the edge before I screw you on the kitchen table."

With a mutual agreement on the boundaries we settled into a comfortable routine in the following days. We would kiss goodbye in the morning, again when I walked in the door after work and finally goodnight at her doorway. Some evenings we would hug one another longer than normal, other times it was a kiss and quick hug. By the time we went to pick up the kids from mom and dad's the household was once again on an even keel. With Jill and I in a comfortable place the kids seemed more at ease as well.

Though the two older ones addressed me as Uncle Jason, when the three year old started to call me daddy it sort of shook the foundations. I was worried about it, Jill was telling me he'd soon get over it and be like the other two kids. And she was right .... Again.

Summer life got busy with kid's summer craft days at the library, swimming lessons and play days with friends. We hadn't had another session like the one in the kitchen since that night. On a Friday evening I was surprised to see no kids, no noise, no hyperactivity. It was Jill and me. She welcomed me at the door, closed it, pinned me to the back of it and wrapped her arms around my neck. Her tongue was in my mouth searching for mine. Pushing her body into mine she moaned softly. She moved her chest side to side across mine and increased the depth of our kiss.

Loosening her grip she slid back and spoke softly, "Thank you. I needed that, I've been so horny all day long, I knew I wasn't going to have a man in my bed so I decided to meet you at the door. I was gonna do it half naked but then thought better of it. I have supper ready and afterward we're going to a movie. The kids are at Jenna's playing with her kids until eleven when she brings them back. Tonight, I want you to treat me like a girlfriend "without" benefits. But make me feel special."

I held her hand as we walked into the living room. Stopping I turned her to face me.

"Jill. We can't do that again. How am I supposed to react to a beautiful woman pushing her body into mine? The fact that you're my sister flies out the window at that point. I end up wanting you and can't have you."

She moved to me, cupped my face in her hands and whispered, "You can have me Jason. I trust you more than any other man."

I looked at her with a tear in my eye, "But then what do we do with the guilt and shame? Know this, I find you to be attractive and desirous. I want to take you to bed so badly, but I couldn't live with myself."

She fell into my arms and sobbed.

"You're right Jason, I know you are and I have those same thoughts. We might enjoy it for a few nights, but I know we would come to regret it. I'll keep my hormones in check."

"If you still want kisses and me to hold you that's okay, but we can't go any further than that. Agreed?"

With a sniffle she stood back looking into my eyes, "How did I get so lucky to have a brother who cares enough to make sure I'm okay and not take advantage of my weakness. I'm sure glad you're strong, because I'm not. Not at the moment anyway."

I motioned toward the couch where we sat side by side, reaching for her hand I kissed it and smiled.

"Since you're dressed to kill, how about I take you to Murphys Diner instead of the movies. We've always liked their food. If you want, we can go to the Acorn for a while afterward."

She cooed, "Ooo, I'd like that. The Acorn sounds fun, and I promise not to put the make on you if you promise to keep the ass grabbers and mouth breathers away from me. Deal?"

I laughed, "Deal. I'm gonna shower and change."

The stars seemed to align that night. We had a wonderful time at the Acorn, I did as she asked making sure no one danced with her but me. Only once did I have to pull her tight and pat her butt to get a guy to back off. She giggled and snickered under breath as he walked away.

"Poor guy, he's probably got a hardon watching you grope my butt."

I pulled back, "I didn't grope your butt." I grabbed a handful and squeezed. "That's groping your butt."

Reaching back she pulled my hand up and scolded, "Don't be naughty."

I reacted by pulling her body into mine, "Look who's talking. You're the one who wanted me to pat her butt."

Pinching my arm she chided, "Okay macho man. I was only fooling around. See that guy at the end of the bar? He keeps watching us, do you know who he is? He looks familiar but I can't place him."

I glanced that way and knew immediately who it was, "Sure. That's Trevor Johnson. He's a plumber, I've worked with him on several jobs. He's a widower with two kids. His wife died a few years ago. Cancer I think. Why. You like him?"

She shook her head side to side as if she was pondering what to say.

"He's cute, I'll give him that. Mmm, maybe I'd be interested in meeting him."

I let go of her, she immediately grabbed hold of my arm pulling me back.

"Not now Jason. Maybe some other time."

On the way home she was unusually quiet. We were on the couch when the kids arrived, the three year old never woke when I carried him to bed. The other two stumbled around pretending they were game for staying up when in reality they were ready to crash. As Jill put Veronica the six year old into bed Cassie the now ten year old sat with me on the couch. She was at that age where she needed someone to help reaffirm who and what she was. I complimented her on her latest hair style and the clothes she was wearing. Turning to her side she slid a foot under her leg and asked.

"Why don't you and mom get married Uncle Jason. She loves you and I know you love her. You should get married and live with us all the time."

What crossed my mind was what I'd heard my mother say so many times when children would speak what was obvious to everyone. "Out of the mouths of babes."

With my arm around her I maneuvered her so that her body was next to me.

"That's a good question Cassie, but there's more to it than we love each other. We're brother and sister, we've always loved each other. AND .... It's against the law for brothers and sisters to marry one another. Your mommy and I love each other enough to be married, but it wouldn't be right. It's called incest."

"Yeah. I've heard that word but I didn't know what it meant. But why can't you just live with us and pretend to be married?"

Now I was in a spot. "Because there is more to it than just acting married."

She smirked as she looked at me, "Oh, you mean the sex stuff. Now I get it. Thanks Uncle Jase. Do you really think I'm pretty?"

I pulled her tight for a hug, "You look wonderful kitten. It won't be long and the boys will be knocking at the door."

She squealed and bounced down the hall to her room. What I didn't realize was that Jill had been standing behind us listening to the conversation. As she sat next to me she grabbed my arm and put it over her shoulders snuggling into me.

With a sigh she spoke, "I wish it was that easy. I wish we could do what she said, get married and live happily ever after. I would love to be your wife and your little sex toy. I think we could have a romping good time in the sack. Don't you?"

For the first time I willingly allowed my baser instincts to override good sense. Reaching across her body with my free hand I cupped her breast as I urged her upward for our lips to meet. It was soft, warm, I could feel her nipple begin to stiffen, when I lightly pinched it she whimpered into my mouth. Moving my hand from her breast and breaking our kiss I pushed her back a few inches while looking in her eyes.

"I know without a doubt we'd have a wonderful time in bed. I would worship your body and screw your butt into the mattress. My dick gets hard thinking of you with your chest on the mattress, your ass in the air and me behind filling you with seed. But that will never be sis. As much as we want to, we can't."

The tears ran down my cheeks and dripped off my chin onto her head as she buried her face in my chest crying. It was a reality we both knew but weren't willing to face head on. With our emotions in check we slowly made our way to the bedrooms, at her door we kissed goodnight. I wanted to relieve the tension within my scrotum, at the same time I didn't want to masturbate thinking of Jill. I showered and lay on the bed air drying when my bedroom door opened.

As I looked in that direction I knew it was Jill, her hand turned on the light as she closed and locked the door. Dropping the robe she stood naked before me. She was as I had imagined. Perfect. Her breasts no longer stood high, proud and pointed straight ahead, they looked heavier, and yet they didn't sag and the nipples looked suckable. Plenty of tit flesh to softly mold and caress if my lips were wrapped around a nipple.

My eyes followed down her body, her waist and hips were what I imagined a middle aged woman with three kids would look like. The waist was slender and the hips more pronounced, an everyday housewife that still has what it takes to titillate the man she loves. Love handles to hold onto as he bends her over the sink and strokes from behind.

And there it was. The dark brown full muff I'd glanced at the lake. It was thick, full, and beckoning a man to bury their face in it. Her hips swayed a bit more than normal as she strode to my bed and sat at the foot. Reaching up she put her hand on my stiff cock and spoke.

"This is your one chance Jason. You can have me if you want me and I won't hate you. I'm as horny as you are, but this if this happens it will never happen again."

I gently took ahold of her hand and pulled her up to lay with me. My arm was under her head, her hand was slowly moving back and forth across my chest, lightly pulling the hair from time to time. Lifting her head our lips met, the kiss was soft and passionate, my mind was reeling as my body began to betray me. As we pulled back from the kiss I knew I couldn't go through with it, and so did she. Rolling onto her back I heard her sigh and then speak.

"This was a bad idea wasn't it Jase? I look like a slut don't I? My god, how pitiful am I?"

I wasn't going to let that hang in the air a millisecond.

"No you aren't pathetic and no you don't look like a slut. I'm going to reveal the gods honest truth and this stays between us until we die. If mom and dad weren't still with us and you didn't have kids we would move somewhere that people don't know us and live as a married couple."

I heard her speak softly, "But they are alive, and I do have kids, and you want some of your own which I could never give you. I'm glad you got to see me naked Jason, and I'm glad I got to see you. Tell me true, am I still fuckable?"

Cupping her pussy sliding a finger through the slick and warm labia I whispered into her mouth as I kissed her. "Very."

Sitting up she smiled, leaned over and kissed the head of my cock, then stood and walked out. That incident seemed to bridge the impasse from where we had been to where we would be headed. I no longer wondered what it would be like to see Jill naked, to see her formidable muff, to hold her breasts, to imagine lying next to her naked.

She would no longer wonder whether I had equipment big enough to satisfy her or that she could give me a hardon. She wouldn't wonder what it would be like for me to cup her sex and mold her breasts during a passionate kiss. Had we crossed the line into the area of the absolute forbidden fruits? Damned near, certainly further than we should have, and yet we'd found the strength to not culminate those inner fleshly desires.

At breakfast she and the kids were talking back and forth. With them away from the table she reached and put her hand on top of mine.

"Thank you for not making love to me last night. I wanted you to, or how I wanted you to, but you're right. We can't do that. I do have one request though. Will you introduce me to Trevor Johnson? I'd like to know if he and I click. Oh, I should also thank you for waking up the woman within. I'm to young to be a live alone widow. You did that Jason, you woke the woman inside."

Jill seemed more energetic and focused after our night of nearly crossing a line we could never uncross. It was one thing to see each other naked, it would be another thing for me to have been inside her sexually. A boundary we weren't willing to cross. Approximately two weeks later I arrived home on a Friday evening greeted by three excited kids and a gorgeous woman sitting on the couch. Cassie met me at the door.

"Moms got a date. She's going out with the plumber guy. Isn't that cool?"

I looked over at Jill who appeared to be blushing from head to toe. Rising she walked to me, looped her arms around my neck and whispered.

"Your personal hugger and kisser may find someone to take your place. What do you think of that big boy?"

I patted her butt and gave it a little squeeze. "I think that's wonderful. Now a question from me. Did you wear something sexy under that dress?"

Moving me into the laundry room and shutting the door she lifted her dress. Oh my, yes, she was ready. Dark stockings hooked to a black garter belt under shiny red panties. I smiled and tipped her chin for a kiss.

"Yes. If it gets that far that will do." I said.

Walking back through the kitchen she turned, "It won't, not tonight, but I still want to feel sexy underneath. If he's everything he seems to be, it won't be long before he's in my bed taking me to the moon and back."

Trevor showed up with a bouquet of flowers for Jill and a carnation for each of the kids. With mom gone we abandoned the house headed for a pizza place, one of those where the kids get tickets and play games. What a mad house. I got them home and the two youngest in bed. Cassie was sitting next to me on the couch.

"Uncle Jason. If mom marries that plumber guy will we be his kids? He has two girls. Will they be my sisters?"

"Well Cass. He'd be your step-dad and the girls would be your step-sisters. I work with him a lot, he's a good and loving man. He'd be a great husband for your mom and a loving dad to you kids."

After a little more chit chat she shuffled off to bed. When Jill got home around ten she filled me in on the fun they'd had. And then she dropped the bomb shell.

"Did you know Trevors wife was a mail order bride from Japan? And they sponsored her younger sister to come here. She lives with Trevor sort of like we do here. Except I'm sure there's no messing around like we were doing. He's much too old and she's much too young."