Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her words piqued my interest. "Just how old is he, and for that matter how old is she?"

"He's 41 and she's 26. She's just the right age to start having a family. She's looking for a man Jase, but she's been disappointed so far. Trevor said he's told her about you. She'd like to meet for coffee or something to put a face with the name."

"Yeah, but would I have to learn Japanese? How would we talk?"

'Oh, she speaks English. It's not fluent like we speak, but she speaks English. Who knows, if you guys click you should have her teach you Japanese."

That following week I worked with Trevor on a new building where we had time to talk during lunch and breaks. He had snapped pictures of me as I worked and shared them with Nami. He was excited when he told me she was very interested in meeting what she called, and he spoke with her broken English accent. Very handsome American guy.

I met Nami and found myself enamored by her natural beauty. She was tiny in nature, only about five foot five and she couldn't have weighed more than 120 pounds soaking wet. Her female attributes were like the rest of her slender body, I thought her breasts were probably a B cup and her tiny waist couldn't have been more than 29 or 30 inches. I literally loved her long black hair. We hit it off immediately and began dating following our get together for coffee. Jills relationship with Trevor seemed to be moving much faster than mine with Nami so I asked my sister.

"So are things looking serious between you two?" Jill nodded. I continued "Are you and he being intimate?"

She laughed, "Not like you're suggesting, but I can tell you it isn't far off. I haven't let him in my panties yet, I should say my very wet panties when I'm with him. He does, however, know every centimeter of my breasts, and I love it. How about you and Nami? Are you getting it on?"

I laughed, "Nope. We're kinda like you. She usually doesn't wear a bra so access to her breasts is something she allows and I've cupped her sex a few times outside her clothes. But like you, we're quickly reaching the point where we won't be able to keep it under control.

We were on the couch sitting at opposite ends, she patted the cushion next to her. I moved and she slid into my side.

"What about kids? Have you guys talked about that?"

I chuckled, "Don't laugh at me, or her. When we talked about kids her answer was this, and it's just how she spoke. I want baby, many baby, your baby."

Jills head went back with a huge smile, "I think you have the answer to that question."

I knew mom and dad were going to have the kids the following weekend and wondered if she was planning to take Trevor into her bed during that time. As fate would have it I arrived back in town later that Friday night than anticipated. I stopped by to see if Nami was free or watching the girls. The girls were at a sleep over and she was hoping I might call. I was dirty and wanted to go home for a shower, she tagged along. Pulling in the driveway I noticed Jills car in the garage and Trevors at the curb.

When Nami and I walked in the house was dark. It wasn't unusual for them to walk to the local watering hole if I was around to watch the kids. I figured with the kids gone they had done that. Nami and I went to my bedroom, I slipped into the shower, dried, threw on clothes I'd taken into the bathroom with me and walked back into the bedroom. Nami was sitting on the bed with a grin across her face. I sat and gave her a quizzical look. She giggled the way Japanese girls do covering her mouth with her hand.

"No talk. Just listen."

Which I did, there was no mistaking the sounds of sexual bliss faintly emitting from Jills room. Soft deep moans, little Uh's, and long drawn out yessssse's. There was the occasional grunt from Trevor thrown in for balance. Nami hugged my arm tightly as she giggled.

"I think they make baby."

We wisely snuck out and headed back to her place. On the way she tapped my arm.

"You go in here please. I need to check."

I wasn't sure what was going on as I pulled into the strip mall. Jumping out of the truck she said. "You come."

As we approached the dry cleaners she stopped and took my hand, the way a child will when they're frightened.

"Something not right Jason-san. Lights not supposed to be on."

I was confused. "Why are we here Nami? Do you work here?"

"Hai, I own. Nobody here at night. Maybe we check."

Handing me her keys I slowly unlocked the door with her standing behind looking around my side. There was no noise so I continued walking into the building listening and being observant. Once we'd walked throughout the premises determining it was empty and someone had left the lights on she relaxed. Unlocking an office and turning on the lights she sat at a desk chair and beckoned me to sit in a chair opposite her.

"This where I work. I no own. Trevor do, but I do business part. My degree in business, he buy it for Misako, when I come to states I work for her. She dead, I run business for Trevor. I tell him to add sewing and fix clothes, he tell me to hire people for that. Might be one of those who forget lights."

With the lights off and the doors locked we went to Trevors. She led me to her bedroom and motioned for me to sit in a chair. As I did she moved her tiny frame onto my lap and put her arms around my neck. Kissing me she squirmed on my lap as if she was settling in place. Looking at me she spoke.

"You love me Koibito? It mean lover. I be your girlfriend? Yes?"

My heart was pounding a mile a minute. I was in love with this wonderful woman and didn't want to mess things up.

"Yes Nami, I love you and you're my girlfriend."

Her next question caught me off guard momentarily.

"You marry Nami, you make me wife and have baby?" I nodded. "When you marry me?" she asked.

"How soon do you want to get married?"

With a big grin she said, "Tomorrow."

I smiled and hugged her tight, "Nami we can't get married tomorrow. We need a license which we can't get until the courthouse is open on Monday."

With my face in her hands she asked, "But you marry Nami, yes? You make me wife, yes? We have baby, yes?"

Looking in her eyes I assured her we would be married as soon as all the legal paperwork was taken care of. She smiled and was happy with that answer. I wasn't ready for her response, but adapted instantly.

"Then we do what they do, we make love, you put baby in me."

As I stood I lifted her in my arms walking toward her bed. Laying her on the mattress I slowly unbuttoned her blouse exposing a cute cotton bra that had little blue flowers on a yellow background. It was very thin and looked almost like something a teen might wear. Her breasts weren't overflowing the cups, they filled the cups nicely just as they were. Firm, no droop or sag to the side whatsoever. She sat upright allowing me to remove the blouse and unclasp the bra. Lying back she held the bra over her breasts.

With me kissing her she moved the bra away and put my hand on her breast. It fit entirely within my hand, the nipple was firm pressing against the palm of my hand. Breaking the kiss I raised to stare at those lovely little orbs, then lowered my face to her chest, kissing one breast then the other, sucking and lightly nibbling as my hand moved down her body. When my fingers touched the waist band of her skirt I popped the button and unzipped it. Moving it out of the way she lifted her hips so I could remove it entirely. I was about to remove her panties and put my face between her legs when she stopped me.

"You take clothes off now Jason. Then we have sex."

I was down to my underwear when she sat up, hooked her slender fingers in the waistband and pulled outward. A smile crossed her face as she gently lowered the front exposing a raging hardon. Leaning forward she continued pulling the underwear down, her face ending directly in front of my dick. When they were at my knees she let them fall to the floor and gently took hold of my cock. Looking up at me she giggled.

"Nice and big, I like. You put baby in me now."

Bending to put my hands under her butt I lifted her straight up my torso. As our lips met she slipped a hand between us and moved the gusset of her panties to the side. It was like our nether regions had radar, she was soaking wet, I was hard as a steel post, the head of my dick touched her labia. The petals of her delicate flower opened to swallow as much of me as possible. Using her arms around my neck to regulate how much was entering her tiny love canal she slowly slid up and down. On the fifth stroke she let out a long sigh and dropped her full body weight onto my cock. With a muffled moan and sharp gasp she breathed a whisper in my ear.

"You in me all the way. Now I'm yours. Make love to me Jason. Put baby in me."

Grabbing her panties I kept them to the side as I slowly pumped into her, I wanted to see that delicate little pussy and bury my face in it. That would have to wait, she wanted cock and I was determined to make sure she got all she was capable of handling. Her arms clenched around my neck as she moaned, her body stiffened slightly as she gasped for air.

"Ooo, I cum Jason, I cum. Mmmmm. I like. Yes. You big, you make Nami very happy."

She had cum once more as I began to feel the pressure building for release. She squealed.

"You cum. I feel you cum. Give me baby."

Her tiny cunt seemed to suck me dry. The vaginal walls pulsated and quivered, it felt like I could remain in her forever, I didn't want the feeling to end. Using her arms she lifted off me and quickly cupped herself as she ran to the bathroom. I could see semen running past the fingers and down her thighs. I followed her and was about to wash when she took my hand and moved it to the side. Leaning forward she took my limp cock in her mouth and sucked me clean, then let it drop from her lips with a loud POP.

With her panties on the floor she kicked them to the side and stood. She reached up like a child wanting to be held, I cradled her in my arms as we kissed. Her body was like porcelain and light as a feather. In the bedroom I laid her on the bed, she instantly sprawled opening her legs. I loved the narrow patch of black hair rising above her clit. There was nothing along the labia, I couldn't wait to taste her. Yes, there were still remnants of me inside, but why would that matter? I had always licked Emma after we made love if she asked me to, why would Nami be any different?

Looking at me she smiled, "You kiss me now? Kiss my pussy? Yes?"

You wouldn't think a small woman like her would be very strong, but when her legs clamped onto my head during a screaming, body shaking orgasm I thought she was going to break my neck. She rode the climax like a surfer rides a wave, it seemed to go on for minutes before she pushed me away and slammed her thighs together. I was hard and raring to go again when she caught her breath. Grabbing my cock pulling toward her throbbing pussy she looked at me and commanded.

"You fuck me now. You fuck me hard, make Nami cum more."

And I did just that. I fucked her hard, twice more. A personal record for me, there was next to nothing left to ejaculate by the time we finished but she was sure happy. In the shower I was washing her and slipped my hand between her legs causing her to wince and pull away.

"No wash, too sore. You too big for Nami, going to take more times to be okay, but not tonight. I love you Jason-san, you going to be my husband."

I spent the night with Nami, we didn't hear Trevor come home and assumed he'd spent the night with Jill. We were right. I was arriving at home just as he was leaving. He stopped adjacent my truck and lowered the window.

With a smirk he told me, "Damn, your sister is a wildcat in bed. I'm gonna have to marry her. I don't want anyone else. By the way, I already asked her and she said yes. Were you with Nami all night?"

"I was, and we're in the same position, I want to make her my wife."

We were laughing as he drove away. In the house I noticed Jill was walking gingerly and laughed.

I could see her bristle, "Don't laugh asswipe, He's got a cock like a frickin fire hose. He's bigger than Alan, it'll take some getting used to, but I'm damned sure going to do it. I want that man in my bed every night. Did you know he asked me to marry him? You did? Oh sure, you talked to him when he left."

I was happy for her, "When do you think you'll tie the knot?" I asked.

"He wants to do it right away. How about you and Nami, are you guys getting naked yet?"

I laughed, "Most of last night and into the early hours of the morning. She called for cock three times, I thought she was gonna kill me. She was walking as gingerly as you, so I think I satisfied her. You know what? We want to marry right away as well. Why don't we have a double wedding?"

Which is what we did. Ten days later Jill became Mrs. Trevor Johnson and Nami became Mrs. Jason Whitaker. Any concerns about Trevor and Jill mixing the two families vanished instantly, the kids got along great. Trevor moved them into his larger home along with an in ground pool. Yeah, you could say the kids thought they were in heaven. As could my sister, she was being pumped full of semen by a loving tender man as often as she wanted and having the time of her life knowing she couldn't get pregnant.

For Nami and me it was different. She wanted a baby right away and made sure I was filling her vagina with seed every night if possible. During her period she would give me a hand job or blow job, her reasoning she wanted to make sure my balls were making lots of sperm. It took just over two months but she was with child. The way she announced it was interesting. With Jill having moved in with Trevor I took over the mortgage where she lived for Nami and me. It was now our home to screw anywhere and as often as we desired. Every room had been christened within a week.

I remember the evening she told me like it was yesterday. I arrived home on a Thursday, walked into the kitchen and was greeted by my beautiful bride. Naked, lying on the kitchen table with a smile a mile wide. I dropped my pants and tossed the shirt. Pulling her little ass to the edge I slowly inserted myself inside her. Her legs wrapped around me, her heels dug into my ass and she pulled me down to kiss her. I was stroking steadily when I asked what the special welcome was all about. She giggled her trademark giggle and answered.

"You be daddy. You put baby in me."

That was the first of three. I had been married to a woman at one point who wanted no children. She was now an executive with no husband, no children, and in my opinion, no life. Sure, she had money and a prestigious position, so what. We had money, each other, and three loving children.

I thought about the changes I'd made parting with a woman who didn't want to be a mother to marrying a beautiful petite woman who couldn't wait to have babies. At one point in my existence I'd built my life around Emma, which ended in disappointed. Now I was building my life around a loving, sexy, devoted wife and three little lives that were the byproduct of our love for each other.

Stevie Nicks words still ring true in my mind. Time did indeed make me bolder, bold enough to step out in faith and find the wife I should have married in the first place.


I've been afraid of changes cuz I built my life around you