Changes

Story Info
Cheap X-Change. You get what you pay for!
3.6k words
4.5
8.6k
10
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

Changes

I enjoyed wearing women's lingerie and wear it as often as I can. At home, I pretty much always hooked on my bra over my big, self-adhering, breast forms along with some matching panties. If dining by myself at home, I'd dress up not only in panties and bras but slipped on some seamed nylons and a garter belt. Of course I wouldn't eat at the table in my underwear, I'd put on a pretty blouse and skirt before stepping into some heels.

I'd also wear my femme things beneath my suit and tie when I go to the office. That's where I met and became friends with Lori. While the office is pretty big, our desks were way in the back corner since we were working on the same project. That's when she became aware of my wardrobe.

One day while sitting beside me, she just stared at me. When I asked what was wrong, she whispered her reply with a question of her own. "Er... Geremy, are you wearing a bra?"

"What? No!" I panicked. "I... Er... How..."

"It's okay! You know sometimes when you move, I can see in between the button opening of your shirt." She told me. "And then when I looked more carefully, I could see the outline of your bra. Then I notices you'd tug something under your shirt like some women do when adjusting their bras. Oh, don't worry. I won't say anything to anyone. It's none of their business how you dress."

After I confessed and told her I was not only wearing a bra but panties with stockings and garters, she said. "Cool! I know a place. Let's go for a drink after work."

The "place" was a bar called "Toni's" and catered to all sorts of different genders, if you get my drift. I felt totally comfortable there. That's when Lori told me she was bi and loved having a nice cock inside of her every once in a while. "...In fact, I think I'd like yours inside of me. Especially if you're dress up!"

We went back to mine and fucked like no tomorrow. While she was naked, I still wore my bra, panties, stocking and garters. She really loved it when I put on my breast forms.

We became lovers after that although she told me she sometimes needed to be with a female which was fine by me. Lori stood about five-ten; the same height as me when I wore my five inch heels. She had a shoulder length, auburn pageboy haircut and a curvy, athletic body with nice D-cup boobs and a nice, firm round butt. She did a lot of gym work so her legs were just perfect.

I pretty much always wore my natural black hair in a long ponytail that ended almost between my shoulder blades. If I weighed more than one-forty (about fifteen less than Lori), I felt overweight. As an Asian, I didn't have much body hair; just peach fuzz in my pits which I shaved along with my pubes. One feature I did have was a nice cock. Flaccid, it was maybe three small, uncut inches but erect, it was six and a half in length and nicely thick around. Lori called it the "perfect penis."

Weeks later, I got ready to go out for dinner with Lori one evening. She told me to "dress up." I was much more comfortable dressing up for Lori but this would be the real first time I'd be dressed and out in public. Previously, we would just go to Toni's so I'd just blend in.

After I bathed, I attached my breast forms. They were much bigger than Lori's; G-cups with oversized hard nips. I put on the red demi-cup bralette. There were five hooks and eyes to do up behind my back. The half inch straps supported my boobs perfectly. The half cups barely covered my nipples.

The panties were red satin bikinis. They were small and tight but held everything tucked under as long as I didn't get too excited. The garter belt was more of a waist cincher also made from red satin with eight dangling thick straps. I attached each of the clips to the six inch welts of my rose coloured, seamed stockings then I stepped into some strappy sling backs. Even though the stockings had reinforced heels and toes, you could still make out the sparkly red polish on my nails as I wriggled my toes.

I did my make-up; seductive but not slutty and brushed out my hair. I applied a bit of pink lippy and slick sealer before putting on the red satin wrap dress. The top part showed just a little cleavage and the hem was just above the knee but as I walked, my left legs would split through the opening and allowed my stocking tops to peek out.

I put on a string of pearls around my neck and the matching dangling earrings and a wristlet on my left wrist. The pearls were fake but expensive and very difficult to tell from real. A sprits of Dior eau du cologne and I was ready. Just in time. I heard Lori enter my apartment. I had given her a key.

"Hey, Genny!" She called me by my femme name. "I'm here. Are you ready or are you still getting ready like a typical girl?"

I walked out of my bedroom. Lori was wearing a nice, black pant suit and jacket. She turned to see me enter. "Wow! Genny, you look incredible. Maybe we should just skip dinner and fuck!"

I walked over to Lori. My five inch stiletto heels click on the wood floor. She was still taller than me. I stood up on my tippy toes and kissed her on the lips. "You look very nice too."

There was no way I could drive in my heels so we took a cab. As I slid into the back, my dress split open wide and showed off my stocking welts and garter clips. It did not go unnoticed by Lori. I tried to pull my dress closed but Lori just pulled it open again. She played with my nylons and straps all the way to the restaurant. My panties did their job and helped control the growing engorgement.

The closer we got to the restaurant, the more nervous I got. Would people stare or react? Would they even let us in? Lori sensed my nerves. "Don't worry, Genny. You look great!"

We arrived at the place. It was a classic French Provençale style restaurant; ornately but beautifully decorated. Still a bit nervous as the maître d' showed us to our table which was pretty much in the middle of the room. Some curious patrons looked up at us but mostly ignored us as we took our seats.

Dinner and wine was delish. I had the rabbit while Lori had venison. Crème Brule for dessert for both of us. We were enjoying some cognac when Lori asked me. "Have you ever hear of X-Change?"

Taken slightly aback from the sudden change in conversation, I stuttered a response. "Um... Er... Yes. Yes I have. And yes, I have taken it before a few times. Why?"

"Well, I'd like to take you to an all lessie party this weekend and you'd have to be a girl or at least have actual tits! Trans are okay too but unfortunately no vessies! It's a lot of fun. I'm pretty sure you'd like it." Giggled Lori. "Why haven't you mentioned you've taken it before?"

"I don't know. Maybe... I thought you wanted me only like this." I told her. "We've been really good and I didn't want to really change anything."

"Oh yeah! Things are great with us. I didn't want to exclude you from this party and since no guys allowed..." Lori explained and took my hand softly. "I don't want you to change. I love you as you are!"

While I accepted the invitation, Lori I think, felt that she upset me. When we got back to mine, we had incredible sex all night that exhausted me so much, I didn't wake up until noon the next day.

The party was on the weekend so I had ample time to get my X-Change from my usual guy. The ones he sells me are consistent. The pills gave me softer features, a nicely shaped body with curvy hips, nice legs and G-cup boobs so I didn't have to buy another set of lingerie. I met up with him at the café where I knew he hangs out a lot. I saw him sitting in the back with his PC and a coffee. I called out. "Doc!"

I didn't know his real name. And he's not a real doctor as far as I know. When I asked him for a couple of pills, he informed me. "Ooo... That's a problem. I don't have a supply right now. It's on back order and I've been waiting on it for a couple of weeks now. But I know another supplier who might be able to help you out."

Doc called him up and told me where to meet with him. He went by the name of Koa. He talked with an Australian accent so I assumed his name was short for Koala. "Doc told me you're looking for some X-Change. There's a shortage all over right now but I do have some cheaper ones but they aren't as good as the premium ones. They still work well but there might be some inconsistences between them. Might be a good idea to try one out first."

I was concerned but the fact that the results might be less than desirable and I agreed to buy a couple of extra to try out. Because he knew I knew Doc, he sold me five additional ones at lower volume price. They might have been cheaper but they were still pretty expensive.

I caught all the buses but it was late morning when I got home. If I waited until evening, Lori would probably be here and I wanted to surprise her for our date. Lori called and said she couldn't come over tonight anyways. Even so, I popped one of the pills and waited and waited and waited. Finally I felt something. My mind went fuzzy like I was really drunk and on some psychedelic drug. Something that usually didn't happen with Doc's pills. That fuzzy feeling lasted almost a half hour but when my mind cleared, I had changed.

On wobbly legs, I walked to my full length mirror. Now naked, I stood less than five feet, maybe four foot eight. My hair was thick, long and blond. I had a cute face with crystal blue eyes, a cute nose and perfect puffy lips. But my body! I had huge boobs. I mean huge! With a very skinny waist, round hips and round, tight bum. My legs were nicely proportioned but my feet were much smaller. Actually I was very pleased with the results.

My hand went to my hairless pussy. A finger touched my clit. I spasmed slightly as I experienced a small orgasm. My slit was already slick and my finger slipped inside me easily. I played with my huge tits while I fingered myself until I came and came and came. Exhausted, I laid back on my bed panting heavily.

As I rested, I thought about what I'd wear for the party. Then I realized that none of my existing wardrobe would fit. Now fully alert, I took my measurements.

Height: 4'' 8 1/2"

Weight: 112 lb.

Breasts: 34"

Under bust: 24"

Waist: 20"

Hips: 32"

"Wait, that can't be right." I rechecked my boob measurements. "Holy shit! My boobs are J-cups!"

I didn't have that thingy to measure foot size. I just tried on one of my size 10 heels and found it so big, my foot slid around all over the place as I tried to walk. I estimated maybe I was now a size 6 or 5.

With Lori's event coming up, I wanted to get a new outfit anyways. I started getting dressed to go shopping. The difference in my male chest band size vs. now meant there was no way to wear a bra even if I had to stuff my tits into the smaller cups. I giggled and decided to go braless. When I pulled over a sweat shirt, I was literally swimming in the oversized top. And with my much smaller waist, my panties were so loose they barely hung on. My regular jeans were so big, they wouldn't stay up and half my ass was exposed. "Well, I guess no jeans!"

My Genny wardrobe had a couple of tight, stretch items that might work. I had a pink, angora crop sweater that kind of worked. It was long enough to just hide my belly button but only if I kept my arms down. It hugged my top and accentuated my big boobs. Even with the fuzzy knit, my rock hard nipples gave me big pokies.

All of my leggings like my jeans, sagged around my waist and looked stupid with my sweater. I tried some really stretchy, spandex shorts but it was cool outside and I figure I'd be too cold. I ended up with a ruch skirt with an elastic waist that looked okay and managed to stay up if I pinned it. The normally short skirt covered less than mid-thigh, so it now wore a little longer with my shorter self.

I had to stuff my runners so my feet wouldn't slide around so much. I checked myself out in the mirror. My hair looked naturally coifed. I didn't seem to need any make-up but just a bit of lipstick and gloss. I pursed my lips. They looked like they were made to suck cock. I blew myself a kiss and giggled. "Well off to the mall!"

I caught the bus but there weren't any seats so I had to stand. With my hand on the bar to balance myself, the hem of my sweater creep up and exposed more of my belly. The road was under construction with plenty of bumps and potholes. With each jolt, I felt my panties slip. With the bus moving and swaying, I couldn't use my hands to pull them back up. I tried spreading my legs a bit to try and keep them up but that did nothing. My panties were now around my knees. I let them fall around my feet and kicked them away hoping no one noticed.

Finally at the mall, the first stop was for lingerie. I wanted something special to wear beneath and would match an outfit to it. Kind of backwards but it was for Lori. "Hello. How can I help you today?"

I turned to see this pretty little sales person. Well not that little. She was about five-two with long brunette hair tied back in a ponytail. Her slender body made her boobies look bigger than the B-cups they probably were. "Yes, I'm going to a special party and need something sexy."

"My name is Tara. It might help to know what you are planning to wear. Then we can match your lingerie from there." Tara said. I explained my plan to which she responded with a knowing smile. "Do you know your size or can I take your measurements?"

Of course I knew my measurements but I wanted Tara to take them anyways. "Oh, I'm not sure."

Tara led me back to a private area. She was about to measure me over my clothes but I told her the bra I had on was much too small for me. I pulled off my sweater and Tara helped me unhook my bra. When I let it drop, Tara's eyes popped open wide. She tried to recover quickly but failed. My huge firm breasts without any support, barely dropped an inch. I took both her hands and placed them on my mounds. I used my fingers over hers to pinch my nips. Without a word, Tara took them into her mouth and gently bit them. With no panties on, I could feel my pussy juice start to trickle down my legs.

I dropped my skirt around my feet and stood naked in front of Tara. She immediately dropped to her knees and licked me my dripping slit deeply. I grabbed hold to the back of her head and shoved her face into me hard. Tara continued to dig an exceptionally long tongue inside of me until I came and came.

In the end and about $800 later, I walked out with a couple of sets. I would be sure to visit with Tara again.

I quickly found the perfect dress. It was a black, semi-transparent mesh dress with a plunging neckline, some silver trim and a short hem with a front slit. As I walked, my legs looked incredible and sexy. I also bought a few blouses, a couple of skirts and an ivory coloured outfit.

Satisfied with my clothes purchases, my sliding tootsies reminded me. "Shoe! I need to find some shoes."

I always preferred going to some of the smaller, privately-owned stores since the service was usually better and I liked to support them over the big-boxers. There was one shoe shop called "Mara's", I ordered on-line from when I bought shoes as Genny. This would be the first time I'd shop there IRL. The place wasn't too large and felt very welcoming. I wale dint and saw I was the only customer. A young Asian girl looked up from behind the counter, smiled and greeted me. "Hello. My name is Natalie. Please feel free to look around but if you need help, please just ask me."

Natalie stood about five-nine or ten. She had jet black, shoulder length hair and black square glasses over her dark brown, sparkly eyes. They made her look a bit nerdy in a sexy way. As I perused around, I kept an eye on her. Each time, she would smile back at me.

Finally I turned to her and asked as I pulled out the blue outfit. "Natalie. Perhaps you could suggest something in a stiletto to match this?"

Natalie smiled and came over to me. She showed me a couple of options from satin to patent leather to suedes. "What size are you looking for?"

Natalie measured my feet standing then sitting using that footie thingy. She went to the back room to get some of the ones she suggested. As I sat waiting for her return, I sensed tingling between my legs, but not the horny type of tingling. With no one in sight, I pulled up my hem and was shocked to see the return of my cock.

"What the...?" I said to myself. Pre-cum was already dripping from my hardening dick. I checked myself in the mirror and thankfully nothing else had changed back yet. Then I remembered what Koa told me. They were cheaper but also less consistent. A smile broke over my lips.

I sat waiting for Natalie's return again but this time, there was a noticeable bump in the front of my skirt where my erection had risen. Natalie sat on the stool in front of me and placed the four boxes on the floor. She opened the first box and showed me a square toed, block high heel and a two inch platform. She held the shoe on the slant part of the stool while I raised my leg up to slip my foot in. I guess I lifted my leg up a bit more than I should have as Natalie eyes popped. I made sure to raise my leg up further when I tried the other shoe. Natalie's breathing suddenly changed. While they matched well with the outfit, the style really didn't match my persona.

The next ones was a bit better but she told me. "Saved the last for best!"

Natalie sat astride on the stool. She removed my left shoe then my right. As she unboxed the next pair, I knew she was right. They were silver, open toed, skinny steel shanked stiletto slippers. Natalie held the right side as I slipped my foot into it. As she reached for the left side, I allowed my foot to creep up until the pointy toe of the shoe touched her crotch through her pants. Natalie suddenly sat up straight and took a quick breath in but said nothing. She allowed my wriggling toes to rub against her. She shifted her bum forward as I was now foot fucking her pussy albeit through her clothes. Her eyes were closed tight as her breathing became short and rapid. I knew she was getting close.

Suddenly Natalie took and held a deep breath as I watched her body tremble. She grabbed hold of my foot and humped against it hard. Then she expelled her breath and collapsed her body as she gasped for air. Her head laid upon my thighs and my hardness. Her cheeks started to rub against me. With her hands on either side of my legs, she pushed my dress up to expose me. Without saying a word, Natalie wrapped her cock sucking lips around my knob. As her head bobbed, she took more and more of me into her throat.

Amazingly, she held her head still with her lips around my base. Her throat seemed to suck at me coaxing cum from my balls. I used mini-thrusts as I fucked her face. Then suddenly, Natalie grabbed my ass and slammer her head down, taking me in as much as she could. I started shooting my load directly into her belly.

grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers