Changes Ch. 02

Story Info
Cheap X-Change causes problems.
2.7k words
4.42
3.9k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,559 Followers

Changes Ch 2

So after Lori my bi-girlfriend invited me to a girl only party, I bought some cheap X-Change pills from a different dealer, Koa since my regular guy, Doc had none. Koa warned me that they could be inconsistent in their performance.

I tested out the pills and it transformed me into a much smaller female with firm, thirty-four, J-cup breasts and big hard nipples. My height went from over five feet down to four-eight and a half. I was a little fuck doll with a twenty-inch waist and thirty-two inch hips. My bum was firm and round but was not a big bubble butt.

Without the pills, my crossdressing, femme persona Genny owned a number of pretty and sexy things but with the pills, none of her clothes would fit. With nothing to wear to the party, I went shopping at the mall. After cumming a couple of times and pleased with all my purchases, I started to make my way home. With all the parcels, a bus back was not realistic so I Ubered a ride home.

With the packages in the trunk, I sat up front with the driver. The app identified her as Sara. She was a nice looking brunette, maybe mid-thirties with a huge rack. Not as big as mine but pretty huge. She looked at me lustfully as she deliberately licked her luscious lips. I guess she took my smiling back as an "okay to proceed" and she placed her hand on my leg. It slowly crept higher and higher. My cock began to harden and rise.

Oh, did I forget to mention that when I was shopping for shoes, my tight, little, hairless pussy changed back to a prick? As I said, Koa did tell me that the cheapo pills were inconsistent. Having lost my panties earlier, my growing boner was free to expand. When Sara's palm brushed against my knob, she pulled it away like she had touch fire. After I explained to her about the "X", her hand pushed up my hem and stroked my shaft.

When we arrived at my building, I invited her up for "coffee" to which is eagerly agreed. The elevator could go fast enough as her hand was under my skirt during the ride up. We barely managed to get inside my apartment when Sara's lips were pressed against mine. She lowered herself to her knees and soon Sara's mouth replaced her hand.

Sara was a very talented blow job artist. She brought me right to the edge a number of times. I knew if she kept it up, I'd cum but I wanted to cum somewhere else. So I yanked her long ponytail and pulled her to the bedroom. This seemed to only increase her horniness.

As she pulled off her top, I undid and lowered her leggings. She wore a small, mesh g-string that barely covered her pussy. I pushed her back onto the bed and spread her legs so I could eat her through her g-string.

"Stop!" Sara panted loudly. "Stop and fuck me! Put that cock of your inside of me!"

I moved between her thighs and pulled her thong aside so I could penetrate her. I ran my uncut cock along her wet slit before slowly starting to enter her. Sara kicked her heels into my firm ass cheeks and pulled me in deeply. Then with hard deliberate thrusts, I slammed my hips into her. Her body started to quiver while frothy gibberish came from her mouth. I watched her eyes roll back before her lids shut and then her arms and legs started to flail about. She was starting to get a little too wild so I brought her legs over my shoulders, held onto her wrists and leaned into her as I continued to fuck her cunt. I could feel her walls pulsate and suck at me coaxing me to cum. My flood gate opened and I erupted inside of her. There was a huge gush of wet spewing out from between us as I continued to thrust and shoot my load.

Finally I had nothing left and collapsed atop of her. Our breathing matched as my erection started to fade a bit. I released my hold and slowly pulled away. Withdrawing an inch at a time, Sara's entire body spasmed.

I stood over her and looked at the wet mess. I turned to the mirror and saw that I had completely changed back to my male self. Sara started to stir. Scared and embarrassed, I dashed to the bathroom and locked myself in. I heard her pad around the room through the door.

"Hey, honey?" She called out. "I got to get going. Honey? Can I kiss you good bye?"

"Er... I can't right now!" I lied. Then I had no idea what else to say. "Um... Thanks."

"Well, okay. Yeah, thanks. I really enjoyed it. My pussy will be aching for you the rest of the day." She paused, then. "I left my cell number on your bed. I hope we can meet up again!"

I remained hidden for a number of minutes even after I heard her leave. I cracked open the door and peered through checking to see if it was indeed all clear before reentering my bedroom. Still naked, I passed by the mirror again. I looked at my male image with a bit of contempt.

For some reason, I felt the desire to run my hands over my body. I found my skin was silky soft. And hairless, my entire body was hairless; not even a stubble. Even on my face. Okay, I didn't have a lot of hair to begin with but... Then on closer inspection, my facial features seemed softer. I brought a finger to my lips. They seemed fuller. My hand... my hands seemed slender and feminine. "What the...?"

I looked at myself even closer. I still had my dick and that hadn't seem to change any but my chest looked swollen. Certainly, I noticed how my nipples were slightly larger and harder. When I pinched them, my groin reacted. Next thing I knew, I was on my bed, on my bed with my erection in my hand. The amount of clear pre-cum overflowing from my pee hole soaked and lubricated my palm.

I wanted to cum but I couldn't but something was driving me to aim it towards my face. I lifted my legs over my head so I was pointed at my mouth; my tip was mere inches away. I forced myself a little over more and suddenly I was touching; no... kissing it. I wrapped my plump lips over and around my knob and started to suck on it like a straw. I swirled my tongue around to lick off all the pre-cum I could. The more I sucked, the more I was able to take until I was more than half way down (or up?). I managed to slip my arms through and behind my knees then was able to pull my legs over even more until suddenly I reached my base and my knob was down my throat. If I bobbed my head a bit, I could feel it go even deeper.

My mind frenzied with wild pictures of paisleys and hearts. I was fucking my own face as hard as I could. My balls contracted as I continued to suck and then.... BOOM! I exploded. Locked in position with my elbows behind my thighs, I had no choice but to cum in my own mouth. And I came and came and came.

I swallowed as much as I could but was limited by my bent over situation. My cheeks started to fill out until my sealed lips could not hold any more. Some spurted out from my mouth but most of it spewed out of my nose.

I was able to relax a bit and allow my arms to release their lock hold. By that time, I was only shooting air as I continued to orgasmically spasm. My hard cock throbbed and bobbed as I tried to catch my breath.

There was still some time before Lori's party but I found myself wanting to take another dose of the cheap X-Change. The more I tried to deny myself, the stronger the desire became until finally I relented. I had bought a couple of extra doses since I was told that they acted inconsistently and so I used that as an excuse to "test" it again. I popped one of the five remaining pills. Based on the last one, the change wasn't as wild as the last although I did black out a bit.

When I awoke, I was very pleased with the result. I had changed back to Genny with my huge bust, slender waist and round bum. I was playing with my nips when "Boing!" an erection popped from between my legs. It was big, hard and angry looking and wanted to be satisfied. Pre-cum had already started to bead from the pee hole.

I took hold of the shaft in my palm. It felt weighty and a bit thicker than my own. I laid back on my bed and slowly stroked it up and down. I pulled back the uncut foreskin. The clear, slick liquid flow from its exit, over my pink knob and over my hand. I licked off the nectar from my fingers. I reached over to grab my vibrating plug and shoved it into my aching butthole. My whole body quivered.

I brought my legs over my head and locked my ankles behind my neck. I had to stretch my mouth open a bit more but easily too it down my throat. Sucking my own cock left my hands free to pinch and squeeze my tits and nips.

I shifted slightly. The plug in my ass pressed against my prostate. My balls started to boil over and I knew it was only a matter of seconds before I exploded. Although I knew it was coming, the amount surprised me. The first wad completely filled my mouth and before I could swallow any, the next one, as large as the first, spewed out. My hot cream not only spurted from between my lips but out my nose. I managed to release my cock from my mouth but in my locked in position, I coated my own face with my white paint.

I laid there panting and gasping as my cum cooled and dried on my face. My cock had shrivelled and disappeared back between my thighs. I got up to wash the crud from my face. But as I reached for a towel to dry off, I knocked something into the toilet. It was the open vial holding of the last X-Change.

"Shit!" I swore. I watch the tablet swim to the bottom of the bowl. "Shit! Shit! Shit!"

I panicked. I'd have to try and get more. I called Koa up.

"What? You're out already?" He asked. I explained what happened. "Yeah, I have some left. Meet me at the same place as last time. I'll be waiting."

As I got dressed I thought to myself. "Good thing I bought some other lingerie."

I hooked the closure of my pink lace demi-cup bra. Because of my band size, fitting a proper bra was next to impossible due to my oversized boobs. At least this bra gave me enough support from underneath but the cups weren't big enough to cover my nips. I stepped into some white lace thongs that matched closely to the bra. I pulled them up so the back slat dug in between my ass crack.

I covered up with a now tight fitting, white sweater and some loose fitting 501's before stepping into my lace up sneakers. I quickly checked my hair and make-up; perfect. A perk from taking X-Change, even the cheap-o version. I stuffed some cash into a clutch purse and took off for the bus.

Fortunately, at that hour, the bus was almost empty and traffic was rather light so I got there before Koa did. So I waited. And waited. And waited. I was getting very antsy. Finally, Koa showed up. Of course he didn't recognize me since the first time, I was still my male self.

Koa looked at me in disbelief. "Wow! If I didn't know.... You look extremely fuckable!"

I took that as a compliment.

He had eight pills left and I bought all of them. They were way more than I could afford with all my other expenses plus the outstanding shopping bill I just ran up the other day. But I wanted them. I needed them.

I stuck them into my purse and went to get the bus back. By that time, the traffic had significantly grew. I waited a half hour for the bus to finally arrive. I stepped in and paid my fare, unlike the trip here, this bus was much more filled. No available seats and a number of people standing. I managed to find a spot to stand behind a bench seat and opposite of the rear door exit. As the bus departed, I became very aware just how loose my jeans were and wore more like hipsters. "Shit! Should have worn a belt!" The bus accelerated and rocked towards its next stop where a whole hoard of people boarded. The bus was packed with very little or no room to move. I got pushed against the wall of the bus.

Someone bumped against me from behind as the bus moved. The bumping continued but each time the bump against me seemed to last longer and longer until I became aware of someone pressing against me. I could feel their hot breath against the nape of my neck. With one hand holding my purse and the other holding hold to keep my balance, the only thing I could do was try and push back who ever it was with my bum. I did this a couple of times but they pushed me back even harder. When I managed to turn my head enough, I saw to my surprise that it was a woman.

I guess I sort of relaxed a bit after that discovery. I think she sensed it and placed her hand on my bum. She leaned into me and whispered into my ear. "Nice and firm!"

There was a finger on my spine at the small of my back. It hooked the back of my thong and pulled up driving the slat hard and deep into my crack and against my asshole. She kept yanking and pulling until they tore apart. She whispered sarcastically. "Oh. So Sorry, dear! Seems like I've destroyed your pretty panties."

A hand snaked around my waist and under my sweater. She palmed my boobs. Without undies, I felt wetness drip down my thigh. And something started to grow between my legs. She mauled my big breasts and pinched my oversized nips. "Wow! They're so big! I can't even get my hand over them."

She stuff her other hand inside the front of my jeans. The top button of my 501's popped. I was pretty hard by then. Her hand felt uncertain of what she found but did not withdraw. "Oh my gawd! You have a cock! Uncut! And thick. Nice."

She grabbed it hard and started stroking me. Another button popped. Then another. I felt the coolness of air surround my dripping knob. My jeans had dropped down to my thighs. I spread my legs to prevent them from falling down further. That only gave the woman better access.

Now free from any restriction, the woman was able to jerk my full length. She leaned into me. "I'd love to put this inside me but I don't fuck weirdos!"

With her hand molesting my breasts and nipples and her other hand beating my meat, I was unable to protect myself from coming. My breathing became short and gasping. "Uuuhhh...! Uuuhhh...! Uuuhhh...!"

I splashed my huge wads against the metal wall of the bus. My knees quivered and were barely able to support me. My whole body spasmed as the woman whispered. "Good girl!"

With that, she released me and I found myself left alone. I realized my jeans were now around my ankles but fortunately my top was sort of long enough that I could wear it as a very short sweater dress. Stunned, I made my way off the bus only to find that I missed my stop a couple of station ago. With shaky legs, I managed to make it home.

grgy56
grgy56
1,559 Followers