Changes at the Top

Story Info
A visit to the Disciplinarian for sara and Amy.
1.8k words
4.27
8.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
231 Followers

Changes at the Top

My nan had all sorts of expressions, some funny, some sad, some relevant and some well i just dont know, like this one for example about the church happenings, If things do not alter they would stay as they are!

I think her meaning was we should never stand still but strive to improve our lives and surroundings.

Anyway, Pastor Michael has headed our church for decades and last year decided would be his last but due to Covid 19 was talked into staying another year with less duties.

He got a mild dose of Covid last month and has had to isolate 3 times since the pandemic began.

I won`t go through what he and his team of elders were charged to do over the years on regulations and discipline but will move on to the present time.

Bearing in mind now we are talking about young adults, as in older unmarried girls, as well as wives and single mums in need of extra care!

If the man of the house, usually dad/Father, decided their girls under their roof were in need of extra Pastoral education, an appointment was made and they would visit the Pastors office for `Extra Tuition.`

I reckon it was a perk of his job.

If ever i got the call, when younger, i would be scared and with good cause, but now i am over 20 the times i have visited i relished and treasured.

So, to the point of my story, through age, isolation and illness the elders decided they would relieve him, for the time being and maybe until we get a younger Pastor, of his `Extra Tuition` duties which as the name suggests, a lecture and good hiding.

The son of one of our elders, called, Elijah Walton, has a Disciplinarian clinic in the city and he also happens to be a Pastor, serving most of his Pastorage, if that is indeed a word, spent aboard in various countries as a Missionary.

He is married to a girl from our community and they have 3 children, all born in different countries.

The clinic includes tattoo removals, piercings, various therapies and of course administering discipline.

His office is situated in the centre of 3 military camps and as husbands get sent on manoeuvres their wives and elder children, boys as well as girls, have regular appointments at his clinic where the husband dictates the course the appointment would run.

Never having been or know who has one can only surmise, belt and cane and as one is an American base, the paddle.

How do i know all this about the clinic, well Marc made me an appointment a few weeks ago when he was away on business with his dad for 5 days, including a Sunday, my maintenance day?

I thought it strange i was not told to go to my Father or him call on me but we are just finding a routine only being just in our home a month or so.

Marc had rung me on the morning of my appointment, as he did 10 times a day or more when away, most time on a facecam type call.

He said an appointment had been made for me that afternoon and i could take someone with me or if not his wife someone acts as a chaperone.

This is all part of his licencing agreement with the city, apparently.

Now was my tingling excitement or did i want a pee, well, both i think.

My mornings work seemed to take a week, finished at last i closed down the computer system and ran up for a shower.

My bottom was still pretty red from the spanking i got from my Father on Saturday, for answering back, sort of, he said something and i replied, "Yeah Right."

No idea why, i dont think, anyway i was in his office and naked over his need in a heartbeat.

I rang Don Brown, my former trainer and old family friend, i was his trainee house slave for almost 2 years and he is an elder from our community.

I told him of my plight and asked if i may borrow his current trainee, Amy, to come with me. He said he would ring me back.

Amy was in my team when we worked at the office, she was a young trainee and was treat awful at home by 2 different uncles, as her dad had sadly passed.

I mentioned her to Sir Don and as her family was in our community he took her on, if only to remove her from that house.

I just got out of the shower when he rang, it was a yes and he had booked Amy in for further education with me to help in her education.

I asked if she could stay over with me that night too, he agreed, i knew he would, he knows i would not have asked unless i thought it essential.

As well as a continuous red bottom a girl needs love and cuddles to reassure her and after today i wanted to make sure Amy got just that.

So, why would it be essential, well usually after every punishment cums a soothing and ;-)

I have described Amy in the past but to any new readers, she will 18 now.

Maybe 5`4" 110 pounds, blond, shaved, Dons will and Daisy, his wife likes the task.

I know she is 32b as i checked her bra, bright pink reactive nipples, which taste divine, size 3 shoe like me.

Amy caught my train at her station, we hugged quickly, so as not to draw attention during these Covid times.

I patted her bottom and she winced, i knew she would, Sit Don would have striped her bottom with the whippy cane i grew to know well during my stay with him.

We were well early and went into the new shopping Mall and i led her to the unisex loos and baby changing unit.

As i was her elder she did as i told her, i knew she would anyway

I bent her over the table and pulled down her knickers to see Don`s marks, and their they were 1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 and 10

I rubbed them and her small pussy lips then stood her up and took her place and sat on the table.

She was well trained and pulled my knickers to my ankles and raised my skirt.

I pulled her head down to my pussy, no resistance and let her graze, she was fed 5 times.

I wanted to save her until we got home so held her against the wall and fingered her to almost passing out. i knew just what i liked so transferred my knowledge to her tiny slit.

We splashed our faces with water, both had a pee and made sure we were presentable for our appointments.

We left the unit and grabbed a takeaway coffee to drink on the way, making sure we ditched the cups before going into the clinic.

The clinic was on the main road and easy to find, we were 20 minutes early but went upstairs.

The receptionist said we were too early, Covid regulations meant we had to go out and come back at 5 to 2.

We had to answer a few questions and sign a declaration each about our visit and were taken to a small room with an adjoining door and told to strip and put on the light paper gowns provided.

I made sure Amy was perfect and tweaked her nipples to press hard against her gown to give a good show.

A quick reassuring fingering as a knock came on the adjoining door.

"Good afternoon Sir, thank you for giving us your time this afternoon, we both appreciate it."

"Good girls, you obviously know why you are both here?"

We followed him into his `Studio` and listened to his words of encouragement, why we were there, what to expect and finally if at any time we wanted to leave, it was fine.

"From now on mine is the only voice to be heard in here, both disrobe.

sara, you will bend over the large cushion for a strapping.

If you are a counter the count will be 30," WHACK

It sure took my breath away, i have never been a counter but think by 8 i was crying.

Whack after whack after whack and a cum, noooooooo.

It stopped, "Help her up Amy, AMY!"

She was stunned but finally helped me up.

"Come here Amy, i see Don put his mark on you, i cannot better that, over my knee."

He covered every inch of her small bottom and the tops of her legs, was not the hardest spanking i have ever seen, far from it, but it did its job, she was soon crying her eyes out.

He stood her up, "You have 15 minutes to compose yourselves, Amy, you`re punishment is completed you may put your robe on if you wish."

sara, you will be caned on my return."

I sat on his seat and sat little Amy on my knee and cuddled and kissed her, the odd nipple squeeze, a swift clit flick.

She soon settled and i hugged her until Elijah returned.

I stood her up and then i bent over and gripped my shins.

"Amy, you will watch and check the cane has left a mark, give me the number and marked, or not marked.

If you miss a count we start again."

In knew for sure it was to shock her into concentrating and for sure, knowing Amy`s attention span, i was in for extras.

"5 cuts of the intermediate,"

WHOOSH CRACK - 1 Marked

WHOOSH CRACK - 2 Marked

WHOOSH CRACK -

WHOOSH CRACK that will be 1 Amy - 1 Marked

WHOOSH CRACK - 2 Marked

WHOOSH CRACK - 3 Marked

WHOOSH CRACK - 4 Marked

WHOOSH CRACK - 5 Marked

"Take her place Amy, you need a lesson in counting."

I could not see through my tears but heard her scream and she only got 2, probably the same as my extras.

"Dress, sign out and you may leave."

I put my hand up!

"Yes sara."

"Just a thank you from us both Sir."

Back over sara. i got 3 more stripes for talking, and he left us.

We cuddled both crying, gently patting/stroking each other`s bottoms..

It was a quiet journey home on the train and short walk to home.

I undressed her to see the damage, no wonder she screamed at her 2 cane stripes, they were vertical over Don`s horizontal ones.

I got the cold cream mum packed me up with when i moved out and rubbed it all over her bottom, then she did mine.

I spoke to Marc on facechat and showed him my bum, and called Amy and showed him her bum too.

"Sir, may i sleep in Amy`s room this evening?"

"Yes of course love, maybe she needs a spanking from you for getting you extras."

"Yes Sir."

DonBrown
DonBrown
231 Followers