All Comments on 'Changes Ch. 02'

by SaucyEroticProductions

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Motherlessone77Motherlessone77about 2 years ago

Sounds like his aunt is jealous? How is his mom gonna know unless they tell her? lol

JobewonJobewonabout 2 years ago

I like this story. His aunt turning protector like his mom. I think he stood up for her a little more, and maybe a little domineering. It’s a great story line, and I am looking forward to more. Thank you!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Good story - I would like more background as the story evolves. Why is Lee the way she is? What happened with his dad? It sounds like she inherited the family home - what's that about? What's the history with the sisters that generates so much animosity. I get the model child, oldest daughter and petulant younger sibling thing, but it sounds like there is more there. Did Jess fuck Adam's dad? The story is too focused on just three characters at times. I love it, but give us more context! 5*

AvidreaderhereAvidreaderhereabout 2 years ago

This is great. Please keep up tge awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pretty dysfunctional family.

sexy_threadssexy_threadsabout 2 years ago

There's a good "right place, right people, right time" vibe going on that keeps it believable and that makes it far more engaging than many stories. The hesitance the characters show reflects the real uncertainties - I liked that a flicker of Kris's own insecurity appeared - nice touch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaucyEroticProductions@SaucyEroticProductions
Greetings! Saucy Erotic Productions is a collaboration between a Daniel Riverton and Jasmine Becker, two people with an interest in writing and both in our mid/late-twenties. We take delight in producting erotic material in our spare time for fun and publish this material her...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Changes Ch. 01 Previous Part
Changes Series Info