Changes Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We...have time?" Kristina panted "pretty sure your sister wants you downstairs pretty soon"

"I'm not the one who takes an age to come." She grinned, kissing her friend. "'Sides, you seem horny as fuuuuuck ." As if for proof, she inserted her finger again, eliciting a groan from the other teen.

"Well...haven't had dick in almost a months since Liz's party."

"So I have a dick now?"

Kristina's eyes sparkled. "I wouldn't kick you out of bed if you did."

"Bitch."

"Slut." Her friend leaned up and kissed her, helping her remove the bra. She quickly removed her clothes in kind, until they were both nude except for socks - and Jessica's panties.

"Jesus..." Jessica breathed, feeling every inch of Kristina's thrusting fingers as her friend expertly manipulated her pussy with two of them. "Oh...fuck."

"Mhm. You're pretty easy, babe."

Jessica kissed her. "Keep going...please."

"I intend to." Kristina moved her fingers slowly, in and out, almost warming her up a little. "No!" She slapped with her free hand at Jessica's hand. "You first. I want to focus. You can do me later."

"Mmmmhrmmm...fiiiine. God." She rolled her hips against her friends hand, shivering. The sensation was of a intensely pleasurable warmth, concentrated on a single point.

"Yeah. Haven't been fucked in a while either, yeah?"

"You know when." Jessica breathed. "Same...ah! Fucking party. God damnit. My...clit, Kris. Please."

"Turn around." Kris pushed her until she was on her back, then leaned down to where she still had free and open access - panties still on. "Mmm..better. Such a slutty little pussy we have here, hm?" She leaned down and kissed.

"Shit!" Jessica gasped, raising her hips. "Oh! Kris...yeahhhhh. Mmmmmmm..."

"Baby likes that, hm?" Kris met her eyes and grinned. Still meeting her eyes, she extended her tongue and licked her clit. "Tastes good. Such a good pussy too, baby." She thrust two fingers inside.

"Ooooh....you...b-mmmm...Yeah, I fucking like that."

"I know what my little babe likes." Kris murmured, closing her eyes. She leaned down and applied her lips and tongue more seriously.

"Goddamit..." Jessica breathed, shuddering and twisting on the bed. She raised her hands and gripped the headboard of her bed

"Shouldn't go so long without orgasms, babe."

"I...don't!" She grunted.

"Well... more orgasms then."

She grabbed Kris' head with one hand, pushing gently. "Stop talking...lick. And fingers."

Kristina obliged, and for the next few minutes, Jessica lay and simply shuddered, moaning every so often when Kristina's tongue hit her clit. Suddenly, her friend curled both fingers.

Jessica raised her hips and moaned loudly. "Oh...damn!"

"Mmm...like that?"

"Yes!" Jessica shuddered. "Oh, keep going...kiss it. Please. Yeaaah. Like that."

"Mmmm..." Kristina met her eyes while she licked. Continuing to finger, she raised her head. "You taste really fucking good, babe."

Jessica felt herself blush, but a near-explosion of light and pleasure behind her eyes caused her to squeeze her eyes shut, wanting to clamp her legs together. "Oh...goddammit, Kris...please, now!"

"Mm?" Kristinas hands on 'neath her rear, she lifted and held her by her ass, her friend's tongue all over the sensitive, swollen flesh of Jessica's sex.

"Oh...fingers! Please! inside...I...inside, Kris."

"Inside?" Kristina slurped. "Like..." There was a wet sound.

"AH!" Jessica cried out as the wet sensation of her friend's tongue entered her pussy and didn't withdraw, but rather went deeper. She meant to say that she was coming, but her mouth couldn't form the words. " Nghcmng... !" That was what she managed to exclaim. Lights flashed in her vision, and a warmth spread from between her legs. She clutched her legs, both hands coming to her friend's hair and clutching it as well.

"Mmmmmm..." Kristina moaned against her pussy, adding vibration to the sensation of her tongue.

Jessica twitched involuntarily, shuddering. The sensation of pleasure lasted, her vision darkened further and it was perhaps twenty seconds before she exhaled violently. " F-Fuck..." She whispered, her limbs slowly relaxing. Her legs came down, slack on either side of her friend.

"Mmm."

She felt rather than see Kristina move up, but when her friend kissed, she kissed back deeply, stroking Kristina's hair. "Damn, Kris."

"You're so easy," Kristina murmured. "I love it. It's like a toy someone's brought home to play with." She laughed a soft sound.

Jessica opened her eyes into slits and glared.

"What?" Kris grinned.

"Not the most thrilling comparison..." Jessica murmured, her body still trembling with aftershocks.

"Mouth?" Kris murmured

Jessica blinked, only to see Kris holding the bowl to her lips. She allowed her friend to insert it and took a deep drag. "That was awesome..." She murmured.

"The weed or the orgasm?"

"Both." Jess smiled dreamily. "Mmmm...jeeze...have you been practicing?"

"Yeah." Kris raised her eyebrow. "With you, slut. Watcha think Louise would say if she found out we were doing this?"

"Ha...Call us dykes....lesbos...or something...probably."

"Mhm." Kris moved down to lie beside, her reaching over to toy with one of her nipples. "You a dyke, babe?"

Jessica snorted and coughed out smoke. "I thiiiink...i like cock too much for that."

"Yeah. Same." Kristina took a pull and exhaled a thin stream of smoke.

"Hey." Jess patted her friend's thigh. "Come on. Your turn."

"Your sister said...." Kris began, looking at the clock.

"She can wait. I wanna taste you."

Kris bit her lip and grinned.

"Straddle?" Jess suggested and pulled at her friend's leg.

After a moment, Kris straddled her stomach and moved up slowly. Lowering her pink, already-stimulated pussy to Jessica's lips until she could scent little beyond her friend's sex.

Jessica applied her tongue, gently pushing it against the soft curve of her friend's cunt.

"Oh fuck. Yeah..." Kristina took a deep breath and leaned back. She supported her body with both hands, leaning back but keeping her lower body in place, pushing her chest toward the ceiling.

"You taste good." Jess could see a glorious view up the slope of her flat stomach, up her torso, and to the slim hollow or her friend's throat where the other girl's blonde hair fell both behind and in front of her shoulders.

"Mmmmm. And you have a better tongue than any fucking guy, I swear." She shuddered visibly, her abdominal muscles contracting beneath her skin. "God...put it in, please?"

Jessica obliged, spreading her friend open with one hand, inserting her tongue into the fresh, pink pussy.

"A-Ah!" Kristina shook. "Nggh!"

"Quiet," Jessica murmured.

"C-Can't!" Her friend retorted, shaking her head in denial "Ah...fuck, eat me. Please."

She closed her eyes and applied the length of her tongue, pushing it deeper and exploring her friend's by-now-familiar inner depths and folds. She hummed softly. Her free hand went to gently stimulating the area around the other girl's clit, while the second hand was on her friend's bottom, cupping her left cheek.

"Mhmm...just like that. Just like that." Kristina repeated. "Oh, i've missed this. I should have you...do this more often. Jesus...ah!"

Jessica moved her hand up, squeezing the woman's perfect handful of breast in one hand, massaging her and knowing Kris liked a not-too-soft but not-too-hard sort of approach, thumbing her nipple.

Sweat pearled on Kristina's forehead and Jessica met her eyes, holding them in a steady gaze while she continued to apply what they had done for near-on a year now and more now. While the first time had been little more than bouts of giggles and inexperienced moans, every time that followed, they had honed their respective skills and knowledge of one another's peculiarities.

Jessica's hands moved along the now-familiar slim contours of her friend's curves. Such smooth skin... She preferred men and what they brought to the table, but Kristina knew her much as she knew Kristina.

"Christ, Jess...yes. Oh, look at me. Look at you. You're so fucking beautiful, you know that?"

Jessica felt her cheeks heat and she closed her eyes for a moment, pushing her tongue deeper.

"Oh, don't stop. Fuck, you'll make me come. You beautiful, red-headed little...fuck..." She panted, her limbs flexing. Her hands came to grip Jessica's legs, clutching almost painfully.

"Oh, Jess!" Kristina cried out - far too loudly and pushed her body forward.

Jessica saw, out of the corner of her eye and the mirror that the door to her room opened. Her sister stood with her mouth open, clearly about to say something.

"I'm cumming, Jess. I'm...fuck... I'm cumming! Eat me, please. I want you to eat me! Yes...yesyesyes!" A wordless amalgamation of a moan and a wail follow, with Kristina gritting her teeth, evidently to control some measure of how vocal she was. How vocal she always had been.

Jessica seriously considered stopping. It was mortifying because Lee didn't actually close the door. Instead, she was frozen with her mouth open at the spectacle she'd walked into. However, she'd been pissed at her sister for interrupting earlier, and she also didn't want Kristina's climax ruined by this. She owed her friend. Perhaps it was also a bit of 'fuck you' to Lee.

So she continued, closing her eyes.

"O-Oh!" Kristina twisted above her her body shifting. "Oh...Jeeeeeessica. My fucking pussy...my...lick...ah!" She shuddered again, and then finally seemed to crest her peak, shuddering and leaning forward.

Jessica saw Lee closing the door, quietly enough so that she was sure Kristina hadn't seen or noticed.

Kristina moved down atop of her, kissing her. "Mmm. I taste good." She giggled and put her head against Jess's breast. "God, babe. That was amazing. Seriously."

"Yeah?" Jessica smiled, only faintly lessened by the semi-interruption.

"Yeah. Seriously. Best orgasm...from that. Ever."

Jessica grinned back at Kristina, and they exchanged deep kisses.

******

Present day

"I...I'm saying she might know more. Maybe she doesn't remember. Cause you sure as hell don't look like you did back then. Dark hair, no piercings, blazer - you even sound different when you're all real-estated up."

Kristina chortled. "Real-estated up?"

"Look. Few people make the connection. I'm not sure if Lee did. I had a few friends who were over from time to time."

"So, we did stuff together. What's it matter?"

"I..." Jess remembered everything. But she wasn't about to tell Kris she'd neglected to tell her that Lee had seen her riding her face and tongue while talking like a two-dollar whore. I'd never hear the end of that - and frankly, it's a bit embarrassing, all things considered.

"What, babe?"

"Look, I'm pretty sure she knows we smoked weed. Maybe even what sort of a slut you were back then. If she knew, she'd never let you close to the house again - not to mention she'd fucking put dad's shotgun up your ass if you even tried to date Adam."

"Babe," Kristina said, growing serious. "That was ten years ago. We're adults now. You're an adult. So am i. And frankly, Adam's way more mature than most guys his age. I really don't see the issue. So what if his mom finds out I might have been a bit adventurous back then? Everyone smokes a bit of weed, alright? It's no big deal. And considering what I've done since then, I think I can defend myself if asked. Even by her. In fact, you can tell her to call me if she likes, and we can discuss it - like adults."

Jessica found herself gaping at the phone. Tell her to call-. That crazy fucking BITCH!

"I'm happy to be careful, babe. I always am - especially with guys. Don't want any psychos in my life. But Adam isn't a psycho, is he?"

"Of course not!" Only his mom, if you try anything.

"Soooo...not an issue. I can handle it. But I appreciate you looking out - I do. Now that i know she might remember, I can prep for it. Because she sure didn't when I was over with you that week ago."

"Kris, listen-"

"No, Jess, babe. You listen. We're not eighteen anymore. I don't get on your case for fucking my brother - and I'm sorry I did what I did when we went out. It was over the line, for sure. But this is something different- two adults, right?"

Jessica took a deep breath. Fucking hell. "She will not be okay with this."

"I heard you - and I think things'll be okay. In fact, when I was over, I'm pretty sure your sis liked me."

"I...look. I've said what I think". Jessica was at a loss for more words, for once. "I really think it's a bad idea."

"I heard you." Her voice changed in tone. "How are you doing though, for real? Are you better?"

"I...yeah, I'm better. A bit. I still can't believe that he..." Her voice cracked and she bit back a sob. It was just a fucking picture. Just a picture! Only it had been the only one she'd had left.

"I'm so sorry, babe." Kristina's voice turned soothing, quiet. "Now that you're home, you're not going anywhere til you got your life in fucking order. I still kick my own ass for not stopping you from going to Florida back then."

"You could have come along - I offered!"

"I didn't want to, babe. It was a shitty idea - look where you're at. I told you so back then too. I told you it'd end badly for you."

Jessica took a deep breath. "I like you better when you're drunk," she muttered.

Kristina laughed, a high, sweet sound. "Me too - sometimes."

"It's not your fault. No one could have stopped me from leaving back then."

"I remember. Still, I could have tried harder. Maybe make you go with me to college, share a dorm room, whatever."

"I...it's fine, Kris. I'm home now."

"Mhm. And you're not fucking leaving this time. Not until you're ready at least."

"And what, you'll decide that?"

"Who else?"

Jessica could almost hear the smile in her tone. Far from biting back though, she sighed and swallowed. "Yeah...maybe that's a good idea."

There was silence for a moment. "I was kidding - mostly. Jess - babe. Are you sure you're okay?"

"'Course I am. It's just...a lot, Kris."

"You wanna come over tonight? Tomorrow? We could stay in, just sit and chill. No guys. Just the two of us."

Jessica smiled. "I'd...like that. Just not today. But yeah."

"So...the thing why you called. We good on that?"

"Are we good? No - we're not fucking good! I don't want you dating my goddamn nephew, Kris!"

"Yeah - I get that. But I'm going to try to. Can you accept that?"

Jessica blew out her cheeks and growled. "I...just don't say I didn't warn you."

"That's fair. Hey - I have a call from a client - can I ring you later?"

"Sure." Jessica sighed, said goodbye, and then hung up.

She sat on her bed and sighed.

Fuck!